Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Return of the Future King

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

Return of the Future King Empty
PostSubject: Return of the Future King   Return of the Future King EmptyWed May 04 2011, 00:33

It was a fine young stallion who moved through the red sands of their home. He knew what he was doing at the moment, going home to take the place that would one day be his. His mother's sight was safe, Illusion had told him that before she died, heirless. Well trained had Abdullah been, and though he wished he had not had to leave his parents, he knew that it was either that or his mother lost her sight.

Being who he was though, he would never wish such a thing on his mother, and he had gone willingly to Illusion's lands, and become what he was meant to. There was some magic in him now, thanks to that training, but it was nothing more than a few simple healing things that he could do. That was all, but it was all he needed to be at the moment.

The powerful Appaloosa stallion moved swiftly, feeling the unease of the land, another thing that Illusion had taught him to notice. A stallion called Castien had taken over for a time, but now alot of horses had vanished into nothing, and he had returned.

"Snow Angel? Blue Jay?" he called. "I'm home!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
alamandy

alamandy

Cash On Hand : 376

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Future King   Return of the Future King EmptyWed May 04 2011, 22:30

Blue Jay

I stood looking around the land that had been taken in a sneak, but i had heard that he was gone and the land was once more mine to rule. I smiled before roiling i the sand and then jumping back up and do a light gallop for fun.

I found living in this land quite nice and sooner or later when our son returned would take over if he wished to. I looked around before going at a light trot to look around my lands boarders. It was not long before a very familiar sent came along. Which i followed until he called Snow Angels and my name "i am coming my son and welcome back home"

I galloped over to were he was quite happy to see him home and his mother too would be happy he was here.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Future King   Return of the Future King EmptyFri May 06 2011, 18:28

"it is an unfortunate time as to why i return, Blue Jay. Hidden Illusion is no more, I am afraid. Whether this will affect mother's sight I am not sure, but only time will tell." He sighed. "I am sad that Illusion is gone, she was a good parent while I was with her."

Snow Angel came out now. "it's good to see you again, Abdullah. You've grown into the horse I was hoping you would become."
Back to top Go down
alamandy

alamandy

Cash On Hand : 376

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Future King   Return of the Future King EmptyFri May 06 2011, 18:41

Blue Jay

I nodded my head when he spoke "it is unfortunate this has happened Abdullah, and your mothers sight shouuld stay for a short time more but we are getting older" i said to him "it is sad she is gone"

I turned my head to see Snow Angel coming and talk to our son. I smiled then nuzzled her softly before looking at Abdullah "My son soon you will be able to take over this land as our own id you wish to do so" i said to him.

Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Future King   Return of the Future King EmptyFri Jan 27 2012, 18:44

Abdullah chuckled. "I would be more than happy to take over here," he replied. The things he knew now had made him into a wise and fine young stallion now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Future King   Return of the Future King Empty

Back to top Go down

Return of the Future King
Page 1 of 1