Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Simple Sin, an Oceanic Tide of Hate

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

A Simple Sin, an Oceanic Tide of Hate - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Simple Sin, an Oceanic Tide of Hate   A Simple Sin, an Oceanic Tide of Hate - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29 2012, 19:49

Safa

Their future was a uncertain clandestine, bright hope seeping through the weeping walls of oppression that had enclosed upon them. Vision of life and true spirit was blurred, mother nature hiding behind clouds of guilt. Shimmering orbs felt a thousand lies releasing themselves, for the truth had prevailed - it...well it was over. Yet it was not, for there were others still that hurt for her sick joys.

Guilt welled within him, emotive orbs glancing between his love and the ones he would risk it all for. He could leave now if he wanted, throw away all his sorrows for all of eternity, but was that what he really wanted? To leave poor innocents alone in this cold world to tough it out on their own? It had been hard enough seeing the silken tresses of his brother flowing in the wind as he traveled on silent pillars to a terrain far away. A place where peace would behold him happiness and a life, yet he had abandoned the only relatives he had. Safa was intent on not making the same mistakes.

Fluttering like a drum was his heart, nearly uncontrollable as he glanced back to Soul. It was difficult to comprehend the extent of the control she possessed over him - it was like...she owned him. And this was absolutely true, for he would lay bodice down and die before a pinch of harm would befall her. His lips quivered as he prepared to speak, a smile overwhelming him as he attempted to say to her what he felt. Muscles twitching slightly with the utmost of nervousness, he touched her cheek with his maw. Golden orbs filled with bitter-sweetness as he wished to leave this terrible place forevermore and begin his life with the most wonderful mare...someone he finally cared for.

It was hard to believe that he could feel this way about someone! Astonished, he took a step back, orbs glittering with opposition. "No, no beautiful! You have no need to thank me, for it should be I thanking you. You have made me truly...happy. For the first time in my life," he smiled, a new liberation singing in his tones as tears of freedom caressing his cheeks.

"I will never leave you. But you must promise the same to me, for I feel I would die without you," he whispered, pain shooting in his chest as he imagined such a thing. Selfless to her, selfless to nature in all her proximity the most beautiful maiden fair like a violent petal of fragile flower.

His heart pounded like a mild stone caught in a torrent of emotion, hardly surviving to see the light - the truth, which stood before him. To be seen as noble, one must first commit such noble deeds. Abandoning such innocent weak creatures would hardly be the correct thing to do. On the other hand, the young stag was not sure how much his heavy heart could handle with caring for them and such.

Quietly, he shook his skull slightly, pondering all the options. "Perhaps, we will see them well on their way with this Hemlock fellow. He seems quite trustworthy, being the son of a noble king," he paused, turning to the ebony one. "Please take good care of them and do take care not to get killed by my mother. I would help you in the conquest of killing her, but I feel that you long to see her blood shed," he said sharply, a hint of a smile following his words. Safa knew that many yearned to see her die, but none seemed to want it more than Hemlock after witnessing what he had.

Cynjarah

A snarl arose deep in her throat, growling with the lingering want to taste his blood. Oh, how they never ceased with their testing of her patience - did they not know that it was only a matter of time until the sleeping giant awakened and blood poured from their veins? Like a hurricane quenching the life of leafed creatures, she would descend upon them with grace and fury, relinquishing them of their life forevermore. Twisted horns would quiver from her touch, and the seas would rage at the mentioning of her calling. Who was this Frenzy? The true queen was Cynjarah.

"I am no coward!" she spat, pillars bounding to meet him skull to skull, deep soulless orbs locking on with his. What an ultimate insult just spilled from his lips, his visage calm about the fatal error he had made. Large skull slammed against the side of his cheek, hot air releasing itself from her flared nares. Every fiber in her bodice pulsed for war, for the thrill of the chase and the challenge that would determine her fate as the barer of these souls to the world. They, one day would be her, in a newer form, for that was the plan! To create an alliance to shatter all defenses of enemies, like this intruder that attempted with futility to take her children from her. Perhaps, the same would descend to him - a life for a life.

In pure rage, she rushed over to the ivory filly, violently taking it's crest in her maw and twisting violently. They would feel her wrath, for if she could not have the children, no one could. Thrashing, the filly attempted to escape, breath rushing from her as her life hung in the balance of the moment. As she clung to it, it began to become a more distant memory and a less hopeful fate.

"I will kill them all," she said, orbs fixed on Hemlock sternly.
Back to top Go down
otho

Cash On Hand : 509

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Sin, an Oceanic Tide of Hate   A Simple Sin, an Oceanic Tide of Hate - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30 2012, 14:31

Hemlock

As Cynjarah slammed her skull into his cheek, he held firm and pushed her back, her teeth cutting a thin slit, which dripped blood. As she grabbed hold of the young white fae, Hemlock spun, and slammed his hooves into her side, before stepping between her and her foals. "You'll never get to them again, Cynjarah." He said, his wings closed tightly to his body, his body almost entirely still, waiting for her to attack again, to give him one final reason to end her worthless life. "Even if you kill me, another will come. You'd have to kill every single one of my kind before you got even close to touching these foals again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Sin, an Oceanic Tide of Hate   A Simple Sin, an Oceanic Tide of Hate - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30 2012, 19:29

It was a challenge that the futile brute wished for, yet it was defeat that would grasp its rough hands around windpipes, choking off the oxygen until breath flowed no more. Intricate were the weaving of emotions that circulated within the rather small group, and they, individually, were no more than single blades of grass in the savanna. Cherished was life only by one or the other, and even that was untrue in a case such as the one they were faced with. Truly, if her children had been worthy of each name, each trait she had hoped for, they would had not been in the position they were today.

Blood dripped from the nostril of the spotted youth, her orbs lacking dullness as the earth hued fae centered in. Ivories bared, she wished to finish what she had began - if only not to exemplify her intent and strength. And too, another would fall on this summer day - the ebony, and the world that he knew would weep, but he too was an insignificant blade of grass and they would see light again in time. On the other hand, the one, so frail and youthful, would not see the light of another day and would suffer, silently mourning all the moments she had spent in her grasp, all the days she had wished for freedom but had received none. Who were these gods she had faith in, this king? They did not deliver her from her fate - death did.

Softly, Ara breathed, gasping as she coughed up crimson blood, falling upon the plant-life beside her as she screamed terrified. Every fiber of her was tense, on the brink of letting go. Wasn't that the easy route, just to give up, to fall down and accept what was coming to you? Ara had no fight left, she had no life, and with that she did let go. Everything was left behind. All the memories. All the pain. She was an angel, floating to where she was loved.

With one swift movement, the deranged fae reared, screaming her conquering words to the wind as she came down upon the bodice and split her spinal chord. "That is to show you what will happen to you if you disobey me!" she screamed, howling with pride and triumphant nature. And why? Because, she had taken the life of another, one who had a future. Pride shown in her brown-golden orbs as she pranced around good-naturedly, sickening to any creature that watched. But, she was met by light turquoise orbs.

"You are sick," she murmured, defiance shining in her orbs as her ebony form swiftly tread close to her mother. "Aralyn did nothing wrong...and you killed her. You will die for your wrongs to my sister, for you are no longer my kin," Imber snarled, intentional about the death. No longer did she fear blood. No longer did she fear defeat or sorrow, or pain. Or anything that normal horses were afraid of! Nothing was normal, for her life was forever scarred by the eternal darkness that stood before. Never would she forget that horrid creature screeching before her, the blood gushing upon the earth. It was a battleground between nature and nurture. Which would win?

Cynjarah sighed sarcastically as the pathetic sissy spoke - what a pity that he would soon be frolicking with her daughter. Perhaps, they could even be friends! She laughed at the thought, relishing to see him twitch upon the earth.

"And they shall die. Just as you shall!!" she screamed, launching her bodice at his jugular, hoping to pierce it with her razor sharp ivories. Nothing could stand in the way of her diabolical plans. Oh yes, she would win - and she would do so in style.
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

Cash On Hand : 796

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Sin, an Oceanic Tide of Hate   A Simple Sin, an Oceanic Tide of Hate - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06 2012, 06:13

She had eyes only for Safa, her crimson eyes filled with blind adoration at his words, soaking them up like a wilting flower would a morsel of rain. She would do anything, anything at all for him. Just to see him happy. Just to see him smile. Her small, beaten heart ached with a sharp pang, and Soul felt sorrow seep through her. Safa deserved so much more. So, so much more than what he was getting now. A broken, barely-functional, barely-grown mare leeching onto him, grasping at him like mold does bark, draining him dry... Grief filled her eyes, as he eyes lowered in shame. She couldn't even do anything for him. She didn't know how to survive out in the wild. She'd die, taking him along with her!

Harshly, she stopped this train of thought, eyes welling with tears at the tenderness in his words, gazing across to where some sort of argument was taking place. If he wanted her... If he didn't want her to leave him... One look into his bright, determined eyes, and she knew she'd never be able to say no to him. "I-I promise," she whispered uncertainly, the words heavy and tasteless on her tongue. She shouldn't have made this promise! She's die, she'd leave him, and he'd hate her forever. And that, more than anything, she couldn't bear.

As for the rest of the herd... she could care less about what happened to them, as long as she and Safa were safe. Smiling up at him, absolutely and inexplicably relieved that they would not be journeying with them - would not be seeing her weak, judging her, accessing her for her skills... "Thanks you," she whispered up at Safa, before her eyes rounded, suddenly realising that he might not have understood her feelings towards them. He might take her words as-no, She clamped down onto her thoughts, smiling at Hemlock.

A few sharp words, a few scathing threats - that was all that was needed for a fight to begin. Spinning round in terror at the all-too-familiar noises, Soul reared, shrilling a despairing cry of grief, before dropping to her hooves and blindly dashing towards them. They had said-they had promised she was out of the Arena! That she'd no longer have to fight again. That there would be no more Judges, no more Observers betting on who would win and who would lose. No more mocking taunts or screams of bloodlust. No more all-consuming pain of a broken rib, or the terror when they brought stallions - fully-grown stallions out to fight her when she was far too young.

Her eyes clouded with desperation, she could hear nothing but the thumping of her own heartbeat, as she spun around to face Cyn with a vicious war cry, hooves flailing and eyes alight with fear and dashed hopes. It was just another cruel, cruel trick. She barely felt hooves clip her as she fought, teeth gnashing as she launched herself at the other mare, trying to take hold of her jugular.

For she had realised that this fight, like so many others, had to end in death.

Back to top Go down
otho

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Sin, an Oceanic Tide of Hate   A Simple Sin, an Oceanic Tide of Hate - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10 2012, 08:37

Hemlock

The black sidestepped Cynjarah as she attacked, then turned to slam his hooves into her side, before leaping at her exposed throat, his dark eyes gleaming with bloodlust, ignoring the crimson fae who attacked on Cynjarah's other side as he brought his hooves down onto the cruel mare's back, his wings beating in time to his racing heart, trying to push her back from the still-warm body of Ara and the other, still living, foals.

His horn glowed darkly as he fought, and soon razor-sharp roots flung themselves out of the ground at his enemy, avoiding with ease the movements of Cynjarah's other attacker, their creeping tendrils trying to wrap around her legs, to hold her still so that the black stallion could finish the battle, once and for all.

((Sorry guys, no muse right now Sad...))

Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Sin, an Oceanic Tide of Hate   A Simple Sin, an Oceanic Tide of Hate - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06 2013, 06:10

Bump? :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Sin, an Oceanic Tide of Hate   A Simple Sin, an Oceanic Tide of Hate - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13 2013, 21:04

Safa

There were some times when one knew what had to be done, and he knew that only he had the antidote to the venom that coursed throughout her bodice during the tumultuous years of battle and blood. Some days, she would remember the pain of the starry nights where she had not the notion nor heart to break free and find him but he would always be there to smooth over the rough edges that had been created through years of battering. From the storms of darkness, he would create a new light that could only be shared between the two of them. It would be divine light, that no one else could see until they looked deep within themselves and found that one that could melt their hearts or choose to leave them, bloody and torn.

Delicate were the weavings that bound them together, and he felt that if he pushed his love upon her too soon that they would be break. And he would be left with nothing but soul shards like she had been left with. He would be her nurse - her savior...but only if she would open her heart to him and let him see everything that it allowed him to. The past would be eradicated and a new past would beginning, starting upon this day.

"Beautiful," he whispered, his orbs gleaming into hers with the passion that a fairy tale novel might withhold. He felt as if he was using her love for his own pleasures though - to make him feel as if his horrid past had not existed. It had though. And she made the night turn to day, made the seas of fury turn to waters of peace in his mind. "I'm so glad. I want you to stay with me forever, never to leave my side...unless you wish to. Then, I would let you leave," he said softly. No, he would not hold her as a captive slave. It would kill me if you left though. i wouldn't cry...I would die without you, beautiful he thought to himself, knowing he didn't have the audacity to speak the words himself.

Still he thought of his siblings, and he was loyal to them almost as much as he was to his beautiful fae. Soon, though they would be free of the hatred Cyn had bred. What of poor Sabine, his little sister? And of Imber? She did not have a mate. No one had come to claim her as a love. She simply stood alone, as did Calandra. How he wished a prince charming would come and sweep them off their feet....

Before he knew it, a war broke out and all of a sudden his Beautiful went berserk, flailing her daggers at mother and fighting with all her might. "No, Beautiful! This is not our fight!" he raised his voice, something he promised he would never do. How harsh had his words been to her?

-

Cynjarah

Cyn was extremely angry as she quietly stood, contemplating the opposing party's attacks. Although old, there was still a kick to her that she had hardly ever needed to show as battles like this were uncommon. It was a shame...that a mother's children would not serve her until they had taken their last breath. Oh well...perhaps, she would find a sire that would give her the constant children that she desired - ones that served her evil needs.

Hemlock's attack with his hooves slightly scraped her side, for she moved, just not far enough away. A small bit of blood trickled down her side, but the pain nor the injury was substantial. Actually, she could hardly feel it. As he lunged at her throat, she side-stepped him, twisting away to attack with her back hooves towards his belly as he reared up, intending to come down upon her back. Agility was her main ally in battles, and she turned to face the fae that also attacked her. If she could fend off the attackers, she might be able to turn her children to the dark side.

The fae dashed to her, knowing that she needed to take this fight close and personal. As she neared, the fae nicked her shoulder, though not bad. She flailed her daggers at her skull, hoping to smash it in, in one fluid movement. She twisted attempting to take a bite at the fae's haunches. That was just a warning. If the fae didn't stop, there was more from her to come. Her fight to pick was with Hemlock, not the one her son was infatuated with.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Sin, an Oceanic Tide of Hate   A Simple Sin, an Oceanic Tide of Hate - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13 2013, 21:30

A tall bay stallion stood off to one side, well hidden in the trees. In silence he watched the goings on, and saw Hemlock and a random other mare appear after a while. Soon though he was able to make up his mind who was the most interesting in that herd for him.

It was the black filly, with the white splattered on her body. She was the one who had his eyes on her. As Hemlock and the old mare who seemed to be all of their mothers engaged in a fight, he stepped out of the trees, walking over towards her, neighing in greeting softly as he did.

Never had he managed to find a mare for himself, others always stole them away. But this time, he felt that this time, he the son of Ashton and Cirrus Cinnamon, would be able to finally earn the right to have a filly to call his. One whom he could care for and love.

Quietly, the black stallion walked towards her, not wanting to frighten them. He nodded in acknowledgement in Hemlock’s direction, not wanting to distract him. No, he did not want to cause trouble, and that was something he hoped she would understand.

He stopped when he was near her, for a moment just watching her, thinking how best he should introduce himself. At least Hemlock should not have trouble with his being there amongst all these others who were around his age and older.

The black and red horse though he was a little worried about. It was clear he was the brother of the filly whom he sought to talk to. He was not one who wished for a fight, but if he could, he would like to talk to her. Keeping the other colt in his sight, the black horse spoke.

“Hello.”

((eesh 307 words and no ones here for it lol))
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Sin, an Oceanic Tide of Hate   A Simple Sin, an Oceanic Tide of Hate - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14 2013, 01:48

She knew that there were some who would have said that she had been able to receive the best give available to any living creature - Freedom. How she had yearned for it, craved it - like a dying, wilting flower searched the soil it was embedded in for those last few precious drops of water. Like a desperate man, dying of thirst, crawling on his belly, on his hands and legs and knees and elbows towards that image of the oasis.

But what was Freedom, truly? What was Freedom without the availability to survive? What was Freedom with no companionship? Was it worth it - to burn and blaze and walk through fire just to achieve this supposedly unreachable goal?

For when Soul had looked into the future, the ideally golden future, she had seen nothing but darkness. A myriad of paths had lain splayed beneath her hooves, criss-crossing and circling till she knew she would never get anywhere, and a bleak desperation had overwhelmed her, for she knew that she would die there.

Life without a friend, without a companion, would soon end in death without a witness.

But then Safa had come, blazing into her life like a comet and lighting the paths beneath her hooves, banishing the grasping, clinging shadows. He was a warm companion, a solid figure beside her, his warm body pressed reassuringly beside her as they faced the future once more - together.

And suddenly, Soul didn't feel that scared anymore.

She lifted her head to meet his adoring gaze shyly, catching her breath as she basked in the warmth, in the emotion she could feel in his eyes. She felt her eyes gleam with something, flash with some unnamed emotion that she could not yet recognise for herself. A gentle, soothing wave that caressed her flanks, winding about her so that she felt as safe as a young foal at her dam's side.

"Oh Safa," she felt herself cry, the words ripped our of her chest as though by force, tumbling out one after the other in her eagerness to reassure him, to let him know how much he already meant to her, terrified that he would suddenly decide not to keep her, to throw her aside as so many had done.

"I would never leave you," she whispered, her hoarse, broken voice straining and scraping her abused throat raw. She flinched to hear it, so hateful was she of her brokenness, of just another example of her unworthiness to even breathe to same air as the glorious stallion beside her, to step on the same grass, to eat the same food.

If he took her in, for even a day! - she would be grateful.

"Never, never, never leave. Please-" she broke off, ashamed, suddenly, of how she was about to beg for him to stay.

And then everything went to hell.

The sounds of argument, of cries and the scent of blood and gore soon permeated the air, catapulting the crimson mare to days not-so-long-gone. She was scared, terrified, betrayed - and reacted exactly how she had been trained to do.

She was a good fighter - but the mare was made weak by years of captivity, by wounds still festering. She had no chance against this strong, brutal mare she had challenged. She felt her teeth nick the other mare's, and then - a burst of flaring pain that sent her stumbling. Her eyes rolled wildly, terrified as she felt the mare's strength in that bite alone.

Safa. His voice broke the trance that she had been under, and turning tail, Soul fled. Legs wildly pounding the ground, her breaths came n huge gasps, as she sped toward her rock, toward the one she knew who would never, ever betray her.

But she had betrayed him. She had attacked his dam.

Abruptly, she stopped, backing away from him as well, her blood-red eyes welling with tears of terror and fear and self-loathing.

"I'm sorry," she cried, emotions a mess. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to, please, Safa, don't send me away! I heard them fighting and I thought - I thought I was back there! I thought I had to fight again!"

She sobbed furiously, her body too dehydrated to produce tears, but great shudders wracked her frail body.

She looked up, tremulously walking a little towards Safa, head dropped low in deference and shame.

Standing there, before him, she awaited his verdict.
Back to top Go down
otho

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Sin, an Oceanic Tide of Hate   A Simple Sin, an Oceanic Tide of Hate - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12 2013, 20:53

Hemlock

He dashed in again, rearing up and striking at her with his sharp hooves, his wings locked back, in case she tried for a bite at the soft skin beneath the feathers, or the delicate bones that formed them.

He dropped down and jabbed towards her neck, his horn glinting bright with a blindingly, white, hot spell, hoping to burn her flesh. As soon as he had done this though, he spun away again, one backwards flap of his wings adding a smooth momentum and allowing him to turn on a blade of grass, so he once again faced the treacherous mother.

"You will not harm them." he said, his voice a calm, cold rustling. He switched his wings open again, and with several powerful strokes leapt into the air, before dropping towards her with frightening speed, his horn lowered, aimed for her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Sin, an Oceanic Tide of Hate   A Simple Sin, an Oceanic Tide of Hate - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22 2013, 11:37

Safa

Many losses had been spilled over the very ground they hailed and strode upon. Even though they saw the life that grew upon it as heaven, not a single one understood the hell that it had seen and endured. You would think that it would only resemble the life that it gave the individuals, but scars of the past had grown over and healed as spring grass sprouted from the muddy, rocky soil every spring rain. It's not something that crosses the mind often, and when it does, it is in good reason.

When one could not taste the grass with free will or drink the waters of clarity, it seemed that they were even more a poison than they were life. Did not the protruding ribs of the colt explain in enough words the poison of life? With every cry of hunger did they suffer, and it weakened them more. He wondered if they would fear so much for their life if there was no food rather than if there was but they were forbade to consume it. Grasping the psychological area of their condition was a difficult task in itself, but freedom? It was but a joke that the ignorant slung over their shoulders. There was always a creature more superior than themselves, but the colt was too naive to recognize this now.

All he could smell was the rushing of waves and silence as he stood upon the beach, the breath his only audience. But her. She was there too, with him - she had to be there for him to be there. A crimson fae had captured his heart in but a moment of peace, gazing into her heart and eyes with his soul. From the moment, their eyes met, he knew for certain that he would follow her to the ends of the earth.

It was far too new for him to comprehend, and the feeling he felt in his soul...it was so warm. It was like the warmth of blood flowing from an open cut, except it didn't sting. Something about this feeling felt soft to him, unlike the thorn-like words his benefactor had used to slice his self-image. Weak. Deranged. Stupid, she had called him. Maybe it was true.

"I shall never leave you either, beautiful," he had said, a brief smile on his features before she ran to his mother in a mad rage and attacked her. Luckily, she had returned, but something more than her pride was shot down - she looked in pain as she looked into his pools. Still warm were they, and they were rage-less, a simple expression overtaking him as he pondered his response for a brief moment. Safa knew that he had to be gentle with the sweet fae that had taken his heart. They were both broken, he he knew he couldn't turn her away if he wanted to.

Looking down, he met her gaze with a slight smile.

Sighing, he decided on how he would speak to her about this. Although he was slightly disappointed in her attacking the horrid creature, he couldn't say that he blamed her. "Beautiful, my dear," he said, reaching his muzzle out to caress her cheek. "I understand. I would never send you away...it would be impossible for me to live now, if you were not by my side..," he said quietly, taking a step closer. "You must understand though, that if we are to escape, we must be very subtle. I only want to make sure my brothers and sisters find a good home before we leave. Then, we shall never fight again," he said reassuringly.

-

Cynjarah

How I wish I was younger! thought Cyn, mind angry that her bones were old and weaker than they once more. In her prime, this stag would have been coyote food within moments, but age wore with her and fatigue had set in. It would be a millennia before she noted that to her opponent though. In battle, the key was to appear strong and very prepared - and that she was. Her anger and frustration over a random do-gooder attempting to rid her of her children was a major problem. Trying to turn them good? Well, they were already weak, and soon Blood would pay just as his brothers and sisters had for defying her.

"I shall do whatever I want. They are mine. Perhaps, when the time comes, I will take your children," she said, the plan already coming together in her mind. It wasn't a bad plan at all; his pretty little queen would be having a heart attack over that...

Not paying attention, the horn that was coming straight for her grazed her side as she stepped forward. Flinching, she immediately launched another attack. Rearing, she quickly maneuvered to the left and twisted her form around so that her hips faced him in an instant. With lightning speed, she kicked her back pillars out at his shoulder viciously, dropping her skull and pivoting back to attempt to nick his hind-quarters with her ivories.

More and more hostile did she become, until she ran head first to his neck and attempted to cut off all air-flow as she rammed her maw towards his jugular.

-

Imber

Was it not good to hide within, to seek a small dark area to relieve oneself of inner pain? Fear crept through her, but you could never tell from the soft, calm expression that her features carried. A master at the art of facade always seemed jovial or at least content, but the situation here was sickening. Never in her life had she seen so much blood, and even though she was raised with a brute, she had come up to be quite proper.

Regal was her personality, and she had a sense of pride regardless of her situation. Imber was not too prideful though and had a strong sense of humility as well though. Now, all she felt was humility and sorrow for what had happened to her dear little sister. Hopefully, the rest of them would make it out alive as well. If they didn't, she didn't know what she would do. She wasn't as strong as Chance or Safa were, and she could not take death and fighting well. Especially when her family was in danger - and she had known her mother would hurt them. Why had she not done anything before now?

Turning her dainty skull, she noticed that another stag was coming up. A little cautious, she kept her distance until he came within a few feet of her. Her? Why her? She was only a young fae lost in a world of fighting and hatred.

Naturally, Imber was very shy, and she didn't like to speak if she didn't have to. It seemed this earth hued stag was here to speak with her though, and the reason did not matter. She would give him the respect he deserved and speak with him - perhaps, he was not unkind, like most of society was in this day and age. He looked young, like she was and inexperienced as well. At least she wasn't the only one.

"Hello," she said softly, looking back to him. "I am Imber," she said easily, a slight smile curving over her lips.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Sin, an Oceanic Tide of Hate   A Simple Sin, an Oceanic Tide of Hate - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26 2013, 12:24

Though he was more interested in this pretty little filly, he did keep a wary eye on Hemlock at the older mare. He knew well that he had not the experience to fight her off should there be a need. Another colt his own age he’d be able to fight off, but not her.

He smiled, stopping a little way from her, not wanting to frighten her. Surely with all this commotion things would not be easy as it was for her. She was so beautiful and he knew that others would want her for his herd. At least he knew of a safe place to live.

“Greetings to you, Imber. I am Ashgrove Copper.” He bowed, something that he had taught himself to do, and he thought it might be worthwhile. Now, only of his ears stayed listening to the fight, the rest of his attention was on this pretty little filly. For she was little in comparison to him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
otho

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Sin, an Oceanic Tide of Hate   A Simple Sin, an Oceanic Tide of Hate - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02 2013, 19:23

Hemlock

"You have shown that you are unworthy of being the mother of anyone." he said, even as one of her hooves nicked his shoulder, opening a small cut there, which stung for a moment before the adrenaline took over the sensory nerves there. He dodged again, just as Cynjarah's teeth clicked shut, a hairsbreadth away from his flank.

Still, he allowed her next attack to come, and just as she was about to snap at his jugular, he ducked under her jaw and reared, slamming his hooves into her chest, and turning his neck up to bite at the fae's throat, seeking a firm hold on her.

~*~*~*~*~*

Exile

A blast of heat accompanied me as I traveled, the white fire of my form hungrily eating away at everything as I marveled at the beauty and stillness of the island. The perfect quiet, the overhanging willows. It was all so...

Disgusting.

I snorted slightly, the smell of blood coming to my sensitive nostrils. Was it possible that something interesting was actually going on here for a change? I thought, trotting towards the coppery, warm scent. The sight I came upon was... Interesting, to say the least. Fantasma's pathetic colt was fighting a mare, while a set of skinny little foals of various ages watched, and a few talked among themselves. Apparently, this little colt of an Alicorn had managed to get on the fae's bad side.

Knowing how most horses in these wretched lands behaved, that was a good argument in and of itself for me to get to know this fighting fae...

If she lived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Sin, an Oceanic Tide of Hate   A Simple Sin, an Oceanic Tide of Hate - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Simple Sin, an Oceanic Tide of Hate
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next