Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I come for you, Hydrus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

I come for you, Hydrus Empty
PostSubject: I come for you, Hydrus   I come for you, Hydrus EmptyTue Mar 29 2011, 15:03

The bright white mare with the ability to blind others with her beauty moved through the gully rivers. She was tall and powerful, skilled at avoiding the sight of the other creatures. Soon though she found him, standing on one of the hills.

Moving towards him, she snorted as she approached. "Time," Lust said the one word carelessly. She knew it was time for a foal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: I come for you, Hydrus   I come for you, Hydrus EmptySat Jun 18 2011, 09:09

Cold. Empty. Nothing was left of their prideful abode where the Brazilian beasts of fear once frolicked in the dingy fields of musk. Only the icy heart left frozen under the granite pelt of ivory remained in their paradise of evil. Their only hope was slaves and the heirs that his single wench would provide. Then again the battle was coming soon, and she, too would retreat to hell after it or die with many others of their kind. Why did Laochra have to die so long before her time? For a moment, the icy heart melted and sobbed inside, grieving for the loss of their great queen.

Stunned for a moment by his harks, he listened to the smooth, cold word. Time. All pillars flailing, Hydrus made his way hastily to the site where the hell fae lingered. Once, Lust had told him that she longed not to bring life to their gully, but desperate times called for desperate measures. "Of course," replied the ivory stag dully as his lively blue flames rose strongly, engulfing him. "If it is a colt, or even twins it will be in running for leader of the land when I am deceased. I tell you though, I shall live through the battle. I am not a progressive evil, that is why they are not currently trying to defeat me. We prove our worth by reputation, and you can get one quite easily, if you know what I mean...," Hydrus grinned after finishing and did the job they had both waited for.

Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: I come for you, Hydrus   I come for you, Hydrus EmptyMon Jun 20 2011, 00:01

She nodded looking towards the clearing for a moment while he did what she asked. Of course, she did not say thank you or any of those manner things. Evil did not have time for pleasantries, and she was different at the moment. She cared not that something evil was growing within her body now. What ever it because, she would care less. "Not to mention the foal inherits from myself if I die," she hissed.

She was a part of the Apocalyptal council, and she would play her part in providing her heir to that council. Now more than ever, she hoped for twins. "Only if it is a filly though." That was something she would not allow. Being a mare on the council, she would have to provide a daughter for her position to be filled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I come for you, Hydrus   I come for you, Hydrus EmptyWed Jan 11 2012, 19:11

Hydrus flicked his blue orbs over at the rotting bodies of do-gooders they had properly disposed of earlier. It didn't matter to him whether the monster growing inside her was a colt or filly. Of course, when it was born, it would be trained the way he learned what his place was which fishing through the cold tundra - everything ablaze with flamed fury.

Those were the days of glory, but they would be once more when the petty fool Frenzy died. What an idiot thought Hydrus, and if he hadn't an image to keep, he would have joined the processions to end his life long ago. Dully, his flames flickered, wondering if it was too late to just kill the bastard and get it over with. Running in circles with the insane stag thinking they were actually allies was pathetic. "Who knows....it could be the next to take Inferno Plains after the foolish colt has met his demise..." he stated bluntly, coldly. "There needs to be a real leader there someday.." he ranted a bit, tossing his skull in sheer annoyance.

Soon, it would be born..he hoped for the youths of his kind grew quickly within the womb.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: I come for you, Hydrus   I come for you, Hydrus EmptyWed Jan 11 2012, 23:06

She snorted. "Perhaps, there is a lot that this one could be." So many choices lay before the foal, and she would hate it forever more if it turned its back on them as soon as it could do things for itself. That was something she would never let a foal of her own do.

"We shall wait and see where things take this one I should think." She smiled, though really it was a ghost of a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I come for you, Hydrus   I come for you, Hydrus EmptySun Jul 01 2012, 09:29

Hydrus stood perfectly still for a moment, relishing all the might and glory one could achieve. Of course, it would be none greater than that of his own - but, it could be quite excellent. He hated to speak too much, so he simply finished the job, seeing as conversation bored him. Yes, it would be born from the greatest of lineages, one of his heirs...but obviously not the one that would take over after his death.

Kindness was not a word he knew, but he tolerated those that lived with him...such as his heir Kahn. "My son Kahn and I shall train it. He is not yet an adult but knows much of combat," he said, with a simple shrug.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: I come for you, Hydrus   I come for you, Hydrus EmptyFri Jul 06 2012, 01:17

She nodded. "It will also have my training, when it comes to being one of the Apocalypse.” She smirked. Though that knowledge would only be if it were a filly. She would never give such knowledge to a colt. It was not the apocalypse way at all to share with those of the opposite gender when it came to foals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I come for you, Hydrus   I come for you, Hydrus Empty

Back to top Go down

I come for you, Hydrus
Page 1 of 1