Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monster [PHANTOM]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Epona

Epona

Cash On Hand : 509

Monster [PHANTOM] Empty
PostSubject: Monster [PHANTOM]   Monster [PHANTOM] EmptySat Mar 19 2011, 10:58

It has been some time since I last saw my mother. Not like that really matters. I was an unwanted daughter, and she was an unwanted mother. I cared not for her, and she felt the same for me. Though many believe there is always an unconditional love that a mother holds for a daughter, she felt nothing for me. Her white eyes were always empty when she looked at me, no amount of spark or single sign of love. The day I was born I knew I would never feel love from her.

When the humans had come, and taken me away, my mother had stood there, watching, as if she was glad to see me go. What a fool she was. The separation made me stronger. There chains only held me for so long; they grew in to my skin, giving me the permanent look of a prisoner. That is what I am, after all. A prisoner in this life full of good-hearted equines and those that feel love and emotions that I will never possess. I could not help but wonder why I had never met my father in my growing days. I grew rapidly, reaching nearly full grown height, standing at my mother's head, before I was even six months old.

Her thoughts were stunned. Although she had grown rapidly as well, she did not grow nearly as quickly as I. It gave me pride to know I bettered her in many aspects. Not only could I read the thoughts of others, but my strength and power only continued to increase after I slowed my growth. I crossed paths with her sometime after I escaped those filthy two-legs. She seemed to fear me, for she would not accept me back in to her newfound home in Faoi Thionchar, where she resides with her new king, Onyx, and the king of the land Cadifor, along with his family. She has fallen so low I do not even consider us related. Living with those fools only makes her even more of one.

Now here I am, searching for something, someone. The possibility of meeting my father was slim here, but I had no idea what his name was, or even what he looked like. Apparently we bore few similarities, for my mother only told me I possessed his strength and size. The horn on my head had not come from him, or so she never said, but that was to be proven.

My red coat felt warm under the sun, the chains grown in to my skin clinking as I walked, my head high, black mane flowing to below my shoulder. Who would risk the chance of trying to claim such a monster? I was indeed monstrous. The thought that I frightened even the small woodland animals made me smile. Whom else could I strike pure fear in to? What of my father? Would he fear me? Or respect me? Only time would tell if we were even destined to meet.

"Well, apparently I have no takers," I said with a smirk, looking around with my black eyes, a trait mother said I shared with my two half-brothers. I hoped I got my hateful attitude from my father, and shared it with my siblings. Shattered was a fool like mother, even more so because she had settled with a normal stallion and ruled as queen. What a joke. She never spoke of Trainwreck or Venom, so that only led me to presume they were as dark as I, if not darker. I wished to meet them, as well, but I could not help but create images in my mind of my father and long to meet him. That was the only emotion I felt, longing. It was slightly lonely, not knowing who my family was, other than my foolish mother and her idiot king. But loneliness was not something I would allow myself to feel. Emotions? They did not exist.

Rogue

Last edited by Epona on Tue Jun 21 2011, 22:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

Monster [PHANTOM] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster [PHANTOM]   Monster [PHANTOM] EmptySat Mar 19 2011, 13:51

He snarled as he caught the scent of a fae. Fif he care who the mother was, though he knew from her mind that it was Armada? No, there was nothing that could be called caring in his makeup. and that was something he found to be a blessing. His powerd though none coujld deny, for he was the god of hell.

Pupiless white orbs watched her, you would not be able to tell if they showed emotion, for there was nothing about them to show anything but a meaness unmatched by many. Yes, he was pleased about the likes of Frenzy, and Trainwreck of course, but now he hungered for more in his head.

She was perfect for him. She was the daughter of Frenzy and to combine his lines with those of the great demonic pegusas hellion would lead only to more greatness.

"Hell greets you, daughter of Frenzy."
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
Epona

Epona

Monster [PHANTOM] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster [PHANTOM]   Monster [PHANTOM] EmptyTue Jun 21 2011, 22:15

My black, empty eyes drifted up to meet those of white, and I narrowed them in return to his words. Frenzy. And why is he greeting me for Hell? I have no interest in Hell, only in finding my father and ruling this land as I have dreamed about since birth. Kill a few other equines along the way...perhaps my mother being one of them. Either way, this stallion seemed to know who my father was just by looking at me, perhaps he could take me to him.

"You know my father?" I asked, my voice sounding like hollow wind chimes on the breeze. "Can you take me to him?" Of course this stallion would do as I asked. He wanted my bloodlines to mingle with his. I could read it in his mind. I scoffed at him. Offspring I would never have. I would be the only of my lineage, for only parents like mine could create such a monster as I to begin with. There is no possible way to recreate me, or any other for that matter.

My father... This beast had better take me to him. Or I may be forced to show the monster inside of me... And he probably won't like that part of me.

Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Monster [PHANTOM] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster [PHANTOM]   Monster [PHANTOM] EmptyWed Jun 22 2011, 04:22

"Oh I know your father alright, filly," he snorted. There was no doubt in his mind that she was one of Frenzy's daughters, she seemed the right build and everything at the moment. He was good at figuring out who was who in this world now.

"And I will take you to him, though be warned, your father and I have had our arguements at times. He may not be pleased to see me, but that is my problem."

He chuckled darkly. It had been a while since Inferno Plains has seen him, maybe it was time that he reminded Frenzy just who was the king of all evil in this world. And it certainly was not Frenzy.
Back to top Go down
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

Monster [PHANTOM] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster [PHANTOM]   Monster [PHANTOM] EmptyThu Jun 23 2011, 15:17

Pillars of steel probed the land, gliding gracefully over ditches and patches of grass that would be more closely examined by the scum that tread the river's edge. Nares flared in the sweet scent of blood, the carcasses I had been feeding on for days ever since I had taken a liking to the warm, gooey crimson material of flesh. Just to make the innocent disappear wasn't enough for me to take the time away from my personal hell to come to this disgusting territory of green. No, there was someone quite important attending to the green grasses today. Rogue.

I had heard her name slither through my mind several times today, knowing the precise time she would come here to seek me out. No, her interests were not set on piece of dirt stags, but on me, the greatest of them all. Oh, how much I could teach her and corrupt her just to defy that slime ball, Armada. She hated me, wanted me dead even, but I didn't care. She was just another bitch I had to contend with on a daily basis.

Scents wafted through my nares so carefully, and I felt myself lunging uncontrollably at my so-called friend. "Be gone, Satan. You are not welcome around my daughter or in my land. How many times do I have to tell you before I prove that you can be killed?" I hissed, lashing out with my turquoise flames, aiming for his pea brained skull. "Is there no instruction you can follow?" I asked, standing in front of my daughter, glaring at her every few seconds. She knew who I was, yet didn't know what I truly was capable of. I would teach her.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Monster [PHANTOM] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster [PHANTOM]   Monster [PHANTOM] EmptyFri Jun 24 2011, 03:04

"How is it that I am welcome to come to Inferno Plains and yet my father is not?" asked a voice and out stepped Permisso. "We're all on the same side, I do believe, Frenzy." She smiled darkly at him. There was no emotion in her voice at the moment. "Or do I have to deal with this threat to my father, myself?"

Satan snorted. "She asked me if I could take her to you, Frenzy."

Permisso flicked her tail and he fell silent. He only just seemed to realise just how powerful she had become since Onyx had left her. Darkness made an aurora around her, one that even he seemed to shrink away from. Clearly he did not know what to make of the darkness surrounding his daughter.

She really was starting to become everything he had wanted for her once. Everything she had renounced by coming here. Now though it seemed she was ready to accept her destiny and become the new queen of Hell. Not to mention the leader of the Apocalypse council.
Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

Monster [PHANTOM] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster [PHANTOM]   Monster [PHANTOM] EmptyFri Jun 24 2011, 10:16

I could not help but narrow my eyes. The master of Hell sure wasn't very bright. "I care not about the troubles between you and my father, I only care to meet him," Perhaps it would be best to leave this stag and find him on my own. I would not have to listen to his...unappreciated, ramblings if I went myself.

But, there was someone approaching. He was maybe three hands taller than I, and his eyes were neon blue. Frenzy was his name. I could not help but be in awe, but only for a moment. I snorted as he instantly seemed to come to my defense. As if I needed any help defending my self or making my own decisions. I snorted, looking my "father" up and down with a cold glare in my eyes.

"Considering you don't know me well, father, I won't take offense, but I can indeed defend my self if I need to," I hissed, watching him closely and then blinking, as if the issue had disappeared. I smirked, showing him how pleased I was that we had finally found each other.

Another mare entered, with an attitude that I should kill her for, and I did not fear the power that seemed to emanate from her core. I was just as, if not more, powerful than she. My parents were both great hellions, both feared, both respected, and this bitch was nothing more than a daughter of a well-known and well-feared name. Did she even know who her mother was?

I laughed at the mare's threat. The chains that had grown in to my skin clinked and clanged together as I turned sharply to face ths stupid mare who had dared to open her mouth against my father. "You seriously believe you could defeat my father and my self?" I laughed coldly and stepped up until I was nose to nose with this foolish mare. "You are scaring no one here, silly bitch, perhaps you should just leave," I snorted, blowing harshly in to her face. I stood taller than her by a good foot or so. Size ran strongly in my bloodlines and I was quite positive I may even tower over my mother, and stand even with my father. This mare had better shut her foolish mouth before I shut it for her.

Last edited by Epona on Fri Jun 24 2011, 10:20; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
Back to top Go down

Monster [PHANTOM] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster [PHANTOM]   Monster [PHANTOM] EmptyFri Jun 24 2011, 13:02

Even to engage in conversation with the less deserving of their title was downright embarrassing. It was sometimes difficult to believe that such a dull-witted moron led the most prestigious dwelling of their kind. To achieve such a high ranking was supposed to be an honor, yet he flaunted it like it was a scar left from a Shetland king. Someone would but him in his place, and yet, I was the only one who knew what the future held for him.

"Few mares can.." I grinned as I extracted certain bits and pieces from her mind. "You have not proved to me that you are any exception," I added, glancing at her neutrally before pinning my harks firmly to my skull. My shining deadly orbs captured him in my sight. Yes, it would be so soon when all of his supposed power would fall to the ground as he did, spilling to me, just as his blood would be tasted on my tongue. Fantasies about war and the ends of their defiance were nice, but there were more important matters to attend - my daughter, and if she was actually worthy of the title or not.

I faced her directly, making sure to highlight my power and grace as I towered above her, my gorgeous muscles rippling with every breath I took. I hadn't looked forward to this day, just in case she had turned out to be a scummy bitch like her mother. Was it worth even coming here to fulfill our alliance? What was it worth to me to waste my time on her...and him? Nothing.

Still, I waited for her next move, just in case something interesting broke out between them. I didn't doubt that she could kill - that bitch probably told her all about it. Whether she cared or not was what I took interest in, for if she did, she was nothing to me. Just as I finished that thought, another worthless fae arrived - Permisso.

"Shut up," I growled, stepping closer to Permisso as I smirked slightly to myself. Oh, the things I would have loved to do to her right in that clearing if the alliance between her father and I didn't need to be preserved. "I will deal with you later..." I whispered in her left hark as I sidestepped with my burly pillars to my daughter. "You should leave, both of you. It will be only for your own good. Perhaps, I will spare you after I slaughter Alston," I murmured, smirking as I said the words. It was not a warning but a clear cut threat towards them both. If they didn't leave, I would have just had to help them die.
Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

Monster [PHANTOM] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster [PHANTOM]   Monster [PHANTOM] EmptyFri Jun 24 2011, 20:45

Sneering, I pushed my father violently from my mind. How dare he pry in to my thoughts? In response, I lashed out viciously with my own mental strength, simply trying to prove to him that yes, indeed I could defend my self. The only problem was, I honestly had nothing to prove. If he wanted to be the piece of shit Armada had always told me my father was, then I would handle world domination on my own. A contender like my self in his path would only slow his success, or speed up his downfall. I would prefer the latter.

My black eyes narrowed as I looked back at Permisso. Why had the bitch not left yet? I felt my anger turning slightly uncontrollable but I reeled my self back in, allowing only small black flames to erupt around my hooves, contrasting with my blood red legs. I stepped up confidently next to my father and glared at Satan in the eyes. "Yes, you really should leave." I snorted sharply and spit on the ground in front of the stupid mare's hooves. I cared not what alliances my father held with this stupid stag and his idiotic daughter. They did not apply to me; not yet anyways, and if I wanted to kill them, I would do so.
Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

Monster [PHANTOM] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster [PHANTOM]   Monster [PHANTOM] EmptySat Jul 02 2011, 21:02

ooc ;; bummppp Smile
Back to top Go down

Monster [PHANTOM] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster [PHANTOM]   Monster [PHANTOM] EmptySun Jul 03 2011, 08:37

OOC: Oopsies forgot about this one

There were few things that truly manifested feeling in me, and there were none that had intimidated me - especially not some fae who thought she could waltz in and expect to get everything she wanted. Just like her bitchy mother. A sour taste was left in my mouth from the thought of that prissy thing that had turned her back on me so violently. Of course, she had faced the dismay of bearing my youth and dealing with my demands from day to day. Just hearing of my many victorious moments must have just killed her as she stood next to the bastard she thought she loved, asking for his comfort when he had none to give. When you were nothing, you couldn't give advice. There were no worries in my mind though because I would be the one to slay them both, and I would laugh with glee for the duration of the massacre.

Did she think she was a threat to me? Oh, no. Although of my blood, this filly was sadly mistaken. I was firm in my belief that she didn't know of my malevolent plans to destroy the ruler of hell and steal his position. No, no one could know of the diabolical actions I would take against the so called 'good' of this world. Their hope would be torn away like a young fawn separated from its mother, and their love would be shattered into a million pieces and fall like shards of glass into an ocean of despair and hate. They would know no light, no future but being my slaves of war, and their faes would bend down so low at my feet that their noses would dip into hell. I was all powerful, godlike, and no one would tell me otherwise. No one could stop me or defeat me. "I do what I want," I murmured lifelessly at her, neon orbs staring straight into her soul, or at least the lack of one which she possessed. She was more like me than she thought, and I personally wondered if it would scare her when she found out.

Regardless of how much I just rather slaughter this image of me, I decided against it for some odd reason. Perhaps it was my intuition of how much of a help she could be to me in future times, or maybe it was just the fact that she had been an exemplary sample of my bloodlines. It wouldn't get to Armada, I knew, at least, I didn't think she was that weak. I had no respect for her as a warrior, leader, or even a trusted alliance anymore because she had turned over to those weak minded pieces of shit. What made her daughter any different?

"You said you wanted to speak to me," I stated bluntly, not giving her the chance to deny her desire to meet me, to speak with me. If she wasn't impressed by my bulky mass and my rippling muscles, I would call her mind dull. Obviously, she was. Apparently, she had heard of my many victorious moments and wanted to see me for herself to see if she saw herself in me. That bitch must have talked me down every single day, but still, she stood before me with high aspirations. "So, say what you wish to say before I die from bore," he growled, stepping away from Satan and his little herd furiously, kicking out molten rock at him before settling beside the river, in plain daylight. No one would hear them. The 'lights' had already hit the treeline in a mad dash for their homelands, where they would be safe from my fury. No one was safe. No one would be spared in the end.
Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

Monster [PHANTOM] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster [PHANTOM]   Monster [PHANTOM] EmptyMon Jul 04 2011, 08:53

With my mind heavily guarded from my father's prying, I took a moment to ponder what I was to do. It appeared my father had an extreme taste for power, and I definitely did not like to dominated. Perhaps a deal could be made, or we could just continue as if we had never met one another. I knew that wasn't possible, however. My father was a giant part of my life and there was no way I could just walk away from him, especially after truly meeting him and seeing him in person.

Our similarities were many, even he couldn't deny that. Physically and mentally we were definitely directly related. He was stubborn, and brutal, as was I. Our size was intimidating, the aura of power radiating from both of us seeming to engulf the entire area we were in at the moment. I had never felt quite so confident, so strong, as I do now standing beside him.

"What I wish to say?" I murmured, watching Frenzy closely with my black, empty eyes. What had I wanted to say to him, what had I come here for in the first place? I clacked my sharp teeth together in thought and then snorted, finally remembering, as if I had truly forgotten. "Armada left me for the humans, if you can't already tell," I began the black flames around my hooves slowly starting to recede in to almost nothing. The chains in my skin never bothered me anymore. It was as if I had built an immunity.

"She left me and I escaped, deciding against finding her and instead finding you. She never wanted me, and could only say terrible things of you, things that only grabbed my interest in who you were even more," I paused, curling my lip as if I was disgusted of the thought of my mother. "It is obvious she was right about some things. But definitely only few."

That was where I stopped. It was up to him to fill in the blanks, if there were any. I wanted to go with him, to meet his herd, or his slaves, and his Queen and see what his life was like, make a life of my own, forget my no-good mother. I want to dominate like my father and have dark stallions begging to stand at my side until I strike them down on to their knees. My mouth watered at the thought of killing a few stallions. I should have killed Satan and that stupid mare when I had the chance. But the time would come. Indeed, it would come.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Monster [PHANTOM] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster [PHANTOM]   Monster [PHANTOM] EmptyWed Jul 06 2011, 17:37

OOC: mine are gone then, cant be bothered having them leave
Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

Monster [PHANTOM] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster [PHANTOM]   Monster [PHANTOM] EmptyTue Jul 12 2011, 13:25

ooc ;; waiting on Phantom..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Monster [PHANTOM] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster [PHANTOM]   Monster [PHANTOM] Empty

Back to top Go down

Monster [PHANTOM]
Page 1 of 1