Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A coming Apolcalypse -OPEN-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

A coming Apolcalypse -OPEN- Empty
PostSubject: A coming Apolcalypse -OPEN-   A coming Apolcalypse -OPEN- EmptySun Mar 06 2011, 22:10

A purple portal that shimmered not unlike diamonds, broke the peaceful nature of the river. Several trees splintered low at the trunks and broken in half as it seemed to glow then fade, pulsing with dark energy.

the first to come through was a bloody bay mare, with odd creamy red markings on her face and body. There were also creamy highlights to her mane and tail. She reared, and screamed a challenge to the surrounding horses. Her crimson pools watched the surroundings as another mare exited the portal. War had come to Freedoms Palace.

This second mare had emeralds for orbs and emerald swirls on her black body. Famine was heret o stay now like her sisters.

Third was a sickly grey green mare, though only in colour. Lightning adormed her hooves and her orbs. Death had come as well.

And finally, with the portal closing behind her for she was the creator, came a white mare with red crosses upon her. Conquest was this last comer to the lands.

Who would dare to approach the four immortal beauties? They would not know who theyw ere thatw as for sure, and this faes were against Callisto, for they were the siblings of Satan himself.

Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
Epona

Epona

Cash On Hand : 509

PostSubject: Re: A coming Apolcalypse -OPEN-   A coming Apolcalypse -OPEN- EmptyMon Mar 07 2011, 13:17

Two of them, together; what an odd sight. Stallions never traveled together. Perhaps they were in an alliance, perhaps they were related, or perhaps they were not together at all, they just happened to be walking merely 3 yards from the other. None would know either way unless the two stopped to talk at the same time.

What a perfect opportunity. No mares would be able to turn them away and succeed against both of them. The two stallions were, indeed, together. They both lived in the same land, and held the same views on life and love, or lack of.

The large, muscular stallion with a mainly black, white splattered coat was the king of the lands they were coming from. His black eyes were empty, like holes that you could fall in to, as was his heart.

The large, though slightly smaller, stallion with a light gray body and black wings, was his second-in-command. Black, swirling markings ran along the gray's neck and spine, extending on to his wings. His mane and tail are duo-colored with black and silver and his eyes are black, much like his king's, though they are not as empty and cold.

The two stallions were both royalty, yes, for they were brothers, coming from a long line of strong, royal hellions.

Something caught the larger stallion's eyes and he turned, watching with slight shock as a purple hole appeared near the river and four mares emerged. Blood bay, black, gray, and white. Trainwreck was immediately intrigued. He trotted in their direction, his head high, his brother trailing behind him.

"Greetings," he announced coldly to the three of them. His eyes rested on them individually, taking in their eyes and their minds, reading their named and their different personalities. Siblings of Satan? That pleased him greatly, for Satan was an ally of his, and did reside in his own lands as his Beta.

"I am Trainwreck, and this is Venom, my brother. I am King of Red Sun." He said no more, for he already knew their names. But he could not decipher why they had come here. The king looked to his brother, waiting for him to say something. Venom stepped forward, his eyes watching the white mare with red markings. "Why have you come here?" he asked, trying to be strong, though feeling slightly intimidated. Trainwreck was always so confident, no matter what. Venom had a lot to learn.

Back to top Go down
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: A coming Apolcalypse -OPEN-   A coming Apolcalypse -OPEN- EmptyMon Mar 07 2011, 18:48

Massive. That was the only word to describe the hunk of flesh that galloped full stride upon the fleshy river grass. It was cobalt, well, the first one at least was and neon blue tresses hung freely at the crest of his thick neck. Frenzy nudged his nose ahead, inch by inch with all the brute force he could muster up from his perfectly shaped pillars, think and muscly from fighting. Those shining orbs took in all around, with crystal clear perception - finding that everything was to his liking. None here were stronger than him, none could defeat him; there were several here today, though that could come mightily close.

Frenzy felt his muscles ripple with ease as he loped along, eating the ground up with each stride. With delight, he smirked, glad to see that his pride was intact. Almost every disgusting piece of slime that he laid his all-too-perfect orbs upon glided away on wings, stood in fear, or got out of the situation as quickly as humanly possible. Frenzy was a force to be reckoned with, one that would never withdraw himself from the world, one that would never take no for an answer. Perhaps, one would see that as idiotic, to never back down - but it was bold....and of course in the name of evil. A sadistic and cruel smile he wore, tearing down the lives of others and wreaking havoc with his horn of healing and destruction. Who was worthy of the bearer of bad news, the one who brought it to every bit of the globe he touched?

A crack hit the sky, rumbling the earth and the darkness that laid deep within his core. Only when he had met his queen, had the true darkness been lit aflame. Whoever this was, it was powerful. Of course, not nearly as powerful as him, but definitely worthy to carry his name, carry his foals. As he tread closer, the fumes of hell simmered in the cold air, creating a tension between hot and cold, light and darkness, good and evil. Purple was still fading away from where they emerged; obviously, it was a portal from hell.

Frenzy had not noticed in the meanwhile that these, were in fact the Apocalypse horses coming to his land. Whatever must have brought them here? He could hardly guess. They were help, forces to act against that stupid council and their followers, ones to follow him in war. Although he knew they would be good alliances, he was seeking something more. Mares.

How many different hues were they, made specifically for the different evils that would wash over the earth near its end. One was a bloody bay mare, burnt like darkened sunshine with odd marks upon her skull. Another was ebony like him yet possessed emerald hued swirls dancing upon her muscly bodice followed by another one, of a sickly gray-green hue. Finally, the last one he saw was an ivory fae with crosses upon her form. "Faes," he murmured, tones emotionless and antagonistic. "Why do introductions? You know who I am, I know who you are. Only a moron wouldn't see that the four of you are the Apocalypse faes," Frenzy replied, looking over to Trainwreck, who was obviously wasting time introducing himself.

Dagger beatings in the distances introduced the arrival of the newest stag, Hydrus. Frenzy and he had remained good allies, mostly because neither of them threatened one another. The tundran hellion was the purest of ivory, with blue flames running down his nape and from where his whipcord should have been. Hydrus' orbs were icy and cold, like the dingy abode he called home, Danger Gully. Being the king, he had power like none of them, yet it still could not compare to the great might of Frenzy.

"Hydrus," he sneered, casting a glance at the three other stags that surrounded. It wasn't a matter of who would go with who, it was a matter of who wouldn't be going with him. Hydrus felt no emotion in killing, not even rage, so it made it so much easier to dispose of waste that wouldn't be of help to his herd of pure evil. Porcelain hued harks were pinned against his skull forcefully, daring any of the stags to threaten him even in the slightest. Hydrus wasn't afraid to a fight to the death. It was his forte to fight until the enemy ceased to breathe. Hell to these protagonist viewed fights where everyone lives! Still, war did not have to be the way, not yet that is. He needed a resolution, some more in his herd.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: A coming Apolcalypse -OPEN-   A coming Apolcalypse -OPEN- EmptyMon Mar 07 2011, 22:03

The first of the horses to come towards them seemed shocked by their portal coming out of nowhere into this pathetic land. It was a tall black horse with white speckles upon him, the mares knew he was one of these... lesser hellions. They knew who he was, Trainwreck. And they knew that his winged half brother was Venom, though his bloodlines were tainted by Therthis' blood.

The second pair were different again. A dire unicorn named Frenzy, and a tundran hellion Hydrus. These two did interest them, as did Trainwreck at the moment. But who would go with whom at the moment? The mares knew they would split up for the time being but there were certain... constraints that these mortals would have to agree to, before anyone went anywhere.

"Four of you stallions there are, yet only three of our number will join you. For one of us has her powers set on someone else who is yet to arrive," the white mare said. "We'll not say which of us that is, and know this, that those who try to steal us from another will face a rather crude reminder of who is immortal and who is not, young ones."

She snorted coldly. Her cobalt eyes blinked as she spoke. "Conquest, War, Famine and Death we are known as. The Apocalypse has come to this wretched plain."

"Though if we choose any of you... mortals... there will be certain rules that you will have obide by us choosing you. We will be splitting up, only we will go with three of you who are worthy of our presence," Famine hissed, her sharpened teeth revealing themselves with every sound.

"We seek not love, nor foals, for those cannot come from mortals upon us," War said, her bloody orbs roaming the stallions in front of them.

"We are not the only horses of the coming apocalypse, stallions. Others there are, but they are different to us, though they certainly hold powers of their own. They will follow us soon into this plain, and you would not be wanting to get on their bad sides either,” Death issued the words in what could be known as a death rattle of a voice.

Sin, Lust, Torment and Hades would be here too very soon. Their entrance was imminent now, and Conquest could sense her three other sisters and one other brother moving towards them. She shifted aside as another portal, royal red in tinge this time, and seeming to shine like rubies on and off seemed to splinter the area behind her.

Four more immerged, just like their already present sisters. Though the brother was alike to Satan himself, for he was Satan's twin. This massive winged demonic horse snorted as he eyed the horses before him.

Are they bothering you, sisters? He asked mentally.

No Hades. If anyone was to be a bother for us, it would be that infernal unicorn council, whom we have not sensed yet, Conquest replied.

We're simply talking. These seem to be the most evil horses in this mortal land, other than our brother, Satan, War added.

Not that they seem like much, Famine chuckled, but then again, what else to expect of mortals?

Hades strode forwards. “I am Hades, and these are Sin, Lust and Torment.” Sin was black like Famine, though with golden spirals, Lust was an extremely beautiful white mare, whose beauty seemed to light up the area in which they were brighter than the sun ever could. And Torment was identical to Death.

About time the seven of you came as well, replied Satan. "I was beginning to think that i would have to bring on the Apocalypse by myself." He appeared beside them in a flash of white. "Do not be so hard on Venom, his father has been changed into something.. more respectable, I have complete control over him."
Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

PostSubject: Re: A coming Apolcalypse -OPEN-   A coming Apolcalypse -OPEN- EmptyTue Mar 08 2011, 17:13

Trainwreck did not acknowledge the two stallions as they approached. He knew them, and they knew him. It was a simple knowledge of each other, for none of them held alliances and none of them wished to, obviously. Neither Frenzy or Hydrus intimidated him, for he knew that neither would risk harm to themselves in such a crucial time of war over something trivial. He did, however, roll his black eyes at Frenzy's introduction. The stallion was so cocky, so sure of himself. What gave him such a right?

On the other hand, Venom was growing increasingly nervous. The skies darkened as clouds swirled with the wind, a sure sign that he was feeling slightly vulnerable. He was not used to such a gathering, for he had been alone, or with his weakling mother, for most of his life. Only recently had he chosen to introduce him self to the dark side and reside with his half-brother in the land of Red Sun. Perhaps he would be judged based on his lineage. He surely hoped not, for he considered himself greatly different than his father, and his mother for that matter.

At the fae's words, Trainwreck stepped forward slightly and spoke. "It is not foals I seek, lady of the Apocalypse. Foals grow, yes, but alliances stay in place for life and are stronger than the bond of blood," The last statement was obvious, for both Trainwreck and Venom held no ties with their mother, nor Venom with his father.

The two stags watched with their equally black eyes as another portal opened and three more mares emerged, along with a stallion. Hades? Was that not the name of a previous stallion that had roamed these lands? What an honor that stallion must have had to share a name with an immortal. And then, there was Satan. Trainwreck nodded in greeting to the king of hell that chose his land to reside in his times of mortal conquest. Venom felt more at ease once Satan spoke on his behalf. It was good to know that at least two of those present could be in his favor.

Now was the deciding point. Conquest had stated that not all of the mares would leave, one had already chosen who she would go with, though that one was not present as of yet. Trainwreck wondered for a moment how much chaos would be caused with these mares. The seven deadly sins, the Apocalypse, had arrived, and he was in nothing but awe of their power, as well as a little hungry to share it with them. His eyes swirled with the reflection of the gray clouds overhead. The wind had died some in Venom's calming but it was still there, as were the clouds, with lightning lighting the inside of them every few seconds. Where was this meeting to end?

It was obvious Trainwreck was not going to be the first to step forward to try and claim a mare. These mares could not be claimed, they would choose on their own. And it would be a foolish mistake to try and win one over if they wished to have nothing to do with the stallion who tried. Failure was not in his vocabulary, neither was rejection. And, considering he did not take well to either, he was in no place to force these mares to come with him should they deny him. It was probably in his best interest, and his brother's, if he waited to see where this would lead.

Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: A coming Apolcalypse -OPEN-   A coming Apolcalypse -OPEN- EmptyTue Mar 08 2011, 22:53

"What are you cowards? Come tell us of yourselves, so we may figure out who is worthy of us and who is not," Lust snorted. She lit up the surrounding area again. She knew that there was something stopping Trainwreck at least. He thought that trying to claim one of them would equal nothign more than no alliance? Fool.

Satan smirked at Venom for a moment, before looking to his sisters and brother.

Sin spoke first. "I have chosen Frenzy and I know that Torment has as well. First we'll hear more of you though, Frenzy, of your lands, your goals, and the things that cause you to be one of the dark side."

Famine and Death snorted, looking at Venom. "They same from us to you, Venom."

Lust chuckled. "I have chosen you, Hydrus, but you'll do the same for me."

"And the same for I, Trainwreck," War said. She was the best fighter of the lot, and for her, there was something that drew her to him.

"As for me," Hades said, "I think I will lurk in Danger Gully, while we are here to cause chaos as we always have."
Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

PostSubject: Re: A coming Apolcalypse -OPEN-   A coming Apolcalypse -OPEN- EmptyWed Mar 16 2011, 12:06

Though Venom was extremely nervous, he stepped towards Famine and Death first and said, "Though both of my parents seem to be failures, I can choose my own future, and I have chosen the side of power, the side I feel in my heart." His black eyes glittered slightly in the sunlight, though they still appeared as empty as ever. These could be his first two mares, and he did not want to mess anything up.

Trainwreck, on the other hand, looked at War as if she had two heads. Why was the best fighter choosing him? Perhaps it was luck, or perhaps he deserved it. "My father, Corus, tried to do what I have wanted to do my entire life. He, however, failed, and I chose my side in honor of my father, seeking to fulfill what he did not." The black and white stag looked at her, with his empty eyes seeming to read deep in to her soul, if she had one. He searched her mind the best he could, but for an Apocalypse mare, it was not easy to read their minds.

"Is there anything else you wish to know of us?" Venom asked, his darkly colored wings tucked against his gray sides. He was feeling slightly more confident since he spoke, and knew that he could handle himself. He considered himself lucky indeed that two gorgeous and dark mares had chosen him. His first two mares could possibly be Apocalypse mares.... How amazing was that?
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: A coming Apolcalypse -OPEN-   A coming Apolcalypse -OPEN- EmptyWed Mar 16 2011, 13:21

"oh, what goals you have in life, what the most coveted thing you want to get out of your lives is, for evil knows what it wants always," Conquest replied.

"I would not try reading into our souls, Trainwreck, for you'll find nothing in there that interests you except darkness. We can hide them well from mortals like yourself," War spoke, looking at him. She had felt him trying. All he would find was an unbreakable steel orb where one's sould would be in all of them.

"For we might be able to help you suceed in having those dreams come true," Sin said. "We can do most things that others can only dream of, given you have the right mare!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A coming Apolcalypse -OPEN-   A coming Apolcalypse -OPEN- EmptySat Mar 19 2011, 12:10

Luck. What luck they had in meeting each other, and what luck they would achieve in the future by their unbeatable alliance. This meeting was not by chance - it was arranged by the gods of hell to help him dethrone that pathetic mongrel that sat at it now. Cobalt and true to his word, Frenzy knew that what was in store for him was unique to his nature, and no other would carry the name of Frenzy with such pride and magnificence as he did.

"Ambitions? Oh, I have many, yet I speak of few. Those that come with me shall learn of my devious plans, yet if you have some sort of intuitive and knowledge, you may see that I will expand my dimensions to all areas of the world with my delinquent heirs," he said, a rising and falling sense to his words, as if they were enchanted by an outside force. What? A demon? Of course, it was a demon, one who had possessed the bodice of the great king and made him whole. It had eaten away all kind flesh that surrounded his heart and turned him heartless killing monster.

Flicking his whipcord, he disgustedly thought of the ebony fae that said she would be the end of him. It was best not to speak of her in front of her son, in case of any connections they may have had so he would leave that story for later. "There are hardly any threats to my power, and the evil in the lands is rising, all dwelling under my great leadership. All the lands will follow me instead of Ashton, and all of hell will rule under me," Frenzy laughed malevolently, looking back to his partner in crime, Hydrus. If, for some reason, Frenzy was to be killed, Hydrus would quickly take over.

Hydrus quickly stepped up, snarling at his ally as he went by in a savage manner. In truth, he hated the cobalt stag's guts but wouldn't rebel against him in chance of being killed. Hydrus' pelt shone coldly under the winter sun, flames forming ice sickles on their very tips. A grin wore itself upon his features as he stepped up to Hades and Lust, not faltering even as Frenzy's orbs preyed against him.

"My goals are many, and I have already succeeded greatly," his deep vocals rumbled on, darkness moving in his vocal cords as he smirked to himself. "I am the greatest ranked stag in the Gully, but I do need allies. Frenzy is one of mine - we fight together, and I hope to make a three way alliance with Trainwreck," his icy orbs glared back at the ebony and ivory stag easily, watching his expression momentarily before he turned back to the faes. "My greatest ally is Laochra, the queen of Danger Gully. You could say we are....friends," he murmured. Although they shared the land as queen and king, they would never be more than acquaintances.

Something struck in the mind of Hydrus like a finger hitting a key on the piano. "You were sent here to rival the council, were you not?" he grumbled, knowing he was correct in his own mind. Stupid pathetic unicorns like that had no business here. Couldn't they simply go back to the land they abandoned? Great hatred he felt for those council members, but it would be solved in the next battle where he took their lives.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: A coming Apolcalypse -OPEN-   A coming Apolcalypse -OPEN- EmptySun Mar 20 2011, 13:53

"Perhaps we should head to whatever the mortal plains are which you live in, Frenzy," Sin said, her sister, Torment nodding.
"And I shall travel towards the Gully as well," Lust and Hades Added.
"Though I'll not stay long," Hades replied.

"I believe it is time for us all to split up," Conquest said. "However you must not stop us from getting together occassionally to talk about things. There are some things we must be allowed to talk in private about. We will of course speak to the ones chosen when we return to our new homes, should things concern them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A coming Apolcalypse -OPEN-   A coming Apolcalypse -OPEN- EmptyTue Mar 22 2011, 09:14

A small battle had been won, one of great value. They were the most powerful of the horses, the most elite of their kind. It was not by chance that the four most powerful stags had joined together in this meeting to take each some of the mares for their own. As much as Frenzy hated to share, he knew that each leg of this evil association depended on equal distribution. How easy it would be to work as a mass army of evil instead of just as one.

"Perhaps we should," his deep rumbling broke through the sound as he turned menacingly around to face the other stags. "A meeting will be called to your attention...stags. I suggest you come or face an enemy like no other in the great battle," Frenzy said, eying the two who were not allied with him. Spinning miraculously on his haunches, he galloped off in the distance. The mares would follow and meet him there. What a grouping they would be, what a great team.

Hydrus stood there for a moment more after the cobalt stag left. His blue flames flickered as he grinned in his ally's direction, confirming that he would be there to discuss matters. "Very well. If you wish, you may send someone worthy to fill the place of beta...if I do not find one first," Hydrus said, galloping off in the same direction as Frenzy. They would follow the same path until the they hit the coastline.
Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

PostSubject: Re: A coming Apolcalypse -OPEN-   A coming Apolcalypse -OPEN- EmptySat Jan 14 2012, 08:57

-end post-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A coming Apolcalypse -OPEN-   A coming Apolcalypse -OPEN- Empty

Back to top Go down

A coming Apolcalypse -OPEN-
Page 1 of 1