New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

We've been here before [phantom]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: We've been here before [phantom]   Tue Mar 01 2011, 14:52

They moved easily through the grounds, knowing where they were going only too well. Only a few weeks ago, they'd been here with their group leader, Marked Faith. She had settled in at Haven of Peace and therefore as they had said they would, the two three year old fillies had left her, at the time that they had said which they would.

The first was a gorgeous chestnut, black and white filly, who was known as one of the rare purebred Thoroughbred horses in the lands, she was very interestingly marked, but with a mother liked Marked Faith, who could see anything sifferent happening? Red chestnut flames covered her back legs, part of her hindquarters and belly. Black flames raced along her forelegs and the underside of her neck. The crest of her neck was covered in chestnug flames again, as was her head. There were black flames ringing her eyes as well. Red flames upon her neck for tresses ebony for the tresses upon her rump. She really looked like a hellion, and she wsa one, though she did not see herself as one.

Her freind though was definately hellion and she knew it. Red black and blue flames for her neck's tresses and the ones from her rear as well. She was as pretty as her freind though more of a hellion that anything else though she had the pure breeding of an Arabian. They seemed to balance each other out. While she was sometimes dark in actions, her other freind never was.

They stood together, waiting to see who would come to try and talk to them.

OOC: Chosen Believer

Betrayed Lover:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: We've been here before [phantom]   Tue Mar 22 2011, 08:12

Youth had its own demands, yet age conquered them all someday. Everyday you lived, you died - every battle you fought could be your last. Why waste life on fake luxuries that one could not be remembered for after death? Significance in this world meant true pride for generations to come, and a good image of oneself brought down the toughest of the snowy, cold mountains that stood in your way of happiness. Yet, why should fear control strength? Everyone was as powerful as one another, yet your internal strength weighed more than the bones of the weak and condemned.

You could run and hunt all your life - but what would you succeed? Well, sure, everyone would fear you and respect you for your supposed power. Where was the love? When your eyes softened at the sight of someone, your heart jumped with instant glee at their arrival, did you not feel great happiness? No one had come like that for you...but you wished they would. There were some that took your eyes and twisted them until they watered from the beauty of their form. Beauty wasn't the only thing you loved though. You loved their outlook on life, their gratitude and joy in the world around them. But, how to know true love? You hadn't chosen a queen to lead your herd with you, you hadn't even fallen into complete adoration for a mare. Your father did, but could you?

Long ago, you had traveled to a territory of beauteous waters that rippled under your storm hued daggers. It was so serene there, so calm. No words were spoken other than the soft murmurs of love and the screams that echoed off the caves where a precious gift was stolen from a fae. There, you had met a lone fae, one with no home and no alibi. She had immense beauty that made you choke slightly when you wafted in the scent of her pelt. So many marks laid upon her soft skin, but none were of evil. All were of light.

Your pelt was pretty, itself, an array of shimmering copper laced with sunlight as you galloped through the meadows. You were...average, you could say. Your orbs were deep emerald, and you had good family roots. Mother had always been good and kind, trying to get father to change. She had chocolate pools that held depth in themselves and a red roan bodice. Father had a deep bay bodice, but you could never read him. He wasn't like an open book.

Perhaps, the faes would know your parents - they seemed to know a lot. You two beat up to them, your skull held high with a slight sense of courage and pride. You bow to them both politely, your short tassels flipping over the top of your skull as you do so. A smile lays itself upon your features as you stand in a relaxed manner before them. "Hello, mares," you begin softly. "I believe we have met upon an earlier visit. I am Balin, son of Rummy and of Baru Dengin. It is a pleasure to see you both," you say, trying to seem kind to them. You sometimes get nervous, but you have a good heart.

ooc: tried the 2nd person thing. hope it's not too bad xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: We've been here before [phantom]   Sat Mar 26 2011, 14:30

Chosen chuckled as she spotted him coming towards them. "I remember you," she replied.
"We both do," Betrayed added. "It's about time we saw you once more, Balin."
It was clear they did remember him, though they came no closer than they were already.
nervous though they were, they had every right to be at the moment.
This was not something they had done before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We've been here before [phantom]   Sat Jan 14 2012, 12:25

It had been far too long since he had seen the two beauties all alone in the dangerous glades, and it was only a wonder that he had happened to stumble upon them before darkness had. And he was ever so glad to see them here now, for it seemed that they had fared well on their journeys to the great land of streaming rivers, cool on his golden hocks and sturdy oak trees that could withstand any storm.

Rain began to fall from the skies in small quantities, cool drops falling upon his back as the small creatures of the forest ducked for cover as he did. The sun, bright today, seemed to dip behind the clouds as the world was filled with a cool current circling around. It was beautiful, as were they. The trees bustled with life as the birds chirped in a lively fashion and the gales blew up against the leaves, making them sway back and forth, back and forth. What a wonderful sight it was.

Balin, the copper stag, found the faes before him quite beautiful too. The first was mostly ivory, with crimson stripes lacing her beautifully shaped bodice, and her tresses, soft like snow were a mixture of crimson, icy blue, and ebony. The second was also mostly ivory, yet she had fire about her. Of course, Balin did not mind. Even though none of his family was of hellion blood, he still accepted them all the same. They both seemed as lively as he, and he was sure they would get along fine.

"How have your fared on your travels?" he asked, hoping they sustained no injuries. "I do hope you have been in good health, for I have dearly missed seeing you both. It's always nice to have such pleasant souls around me. There is far too much evil in this world, don't you agree?" he asked, knowing that their hearts were as completely pure as his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: We've been here before [phantom]   Sat Jan 14 2012, 12:56

"That there is," Chosen replied. She smiled at him. "We were hoping that none of those type of horses would show up."
Her sister nodded. "Else we would try to flee from them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We've been here before [phantom]   Sat Jan 14 2012, 13:07

"Of course," the young stag replied, nodding to them both respectively. "I always have offered excellent protection to the mares that live in my herd. I reside as beta of Ciera, under Kiambu's watch. Even though we are not hellion, we still know how to handle evil-doers," he replied, hoping that they did not mind mountain life too much. He, himself found it quite nice, the cool atmosphere, even in the summer and the streams of clear water that flowed from the mountain top down.

The moss in the mornings was always delectable, as was the fields of flowers that he and the king had explored when he had first arrived in the lands. "I surely hope the reputation my father once had does not frighten you," he said abruptly. "I would never hurt either of you," he said softly, hoping they believed him. It was difficult to live down something that had been passed through generations like that horrid rumor had. "I am not a forcer like he used to be, and I never will," he finished, awaiting their reply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: We've been here before [phantom]   Sat Jan 14 2012, 13:32

They looked at each other, knowing that the names were not foreign to them either. There were some names that were good and some that were bad.
"We know of his past, as we know much of the pasts of the other horses," Untamed replied. "And some of them we know are not proud of what they've done, whereas others are and it is those others we run from."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We've been here before [phantom]   Sat Jan 14 2012, 13:46

Balin released a breath that he had been holding in his chest far too long. He had been worried that they would not accept him as he was because of what his father before had done to faes in his youth, but the copper stag had learned from his father's mistakes. There would be no harmful acts committed to any vixen who did join him, not by himself nor others. His parents had taught him better than that, and he had also learned during his time the technique of defense of loved ones.

"I am glad you don't hold it against me," he replied, smiling slightly at their words. "What do you think of the mountains, where it is cool and the green grass grows plentiful in the spring and summer?" he asked, wishing for them to come with him, but if they didn't want to, that was fine too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: We've been here before [phantom]   Wed Feb 08 2012, 10:29

Bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: We've been here before [phantom]   Fri Feb 10 2012, 15:10

Chosen chuckled. "The mountains are a place we have not been in a while. We have been roaming for the last few months, taking a look at the different lands.”
Betrayed smiled. “The mountains were one that suited us.” She had loved the higher peaks, standing there without worry of the cold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We've been here before [phantom]   Sun Feb 12 2012, 12:11

Balin was quite delighted to hear their interest in the mountain region, for it was a place he held dearly to his heart. No queen had he, for he knew that he would choose a rightful leader after the battle - when he could see who had fared well and who had ceased to exist. Some were simply not as strong as others, and he needed a leader that he could have around for quite a long time. A beta queen would be very useful in times of crisis, such as now, but he wouldn't take the chance of losing his queen in battle. It was best to do these things in peace times.

"Yes, I do love them too. The king there is very nice too; his name is Kiambu, with his queen Shattered. Both are quite kind," he replied, happy to talk to both of the lovely mares. "Have you heard of them? The land I live in is Ciera," he replied, nodding easily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: We've been here before [phantom]   Wed Jan 16 2013, 21:12

((these guys are dead sorry, Phantom... END THREAD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We've been here before [phantom]   

Back to top Go down

We've been here before [phantom]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1