New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Maybe the last, maybe not... I do not know [open force]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: Maybe the last, maybe not... I do not know [open force]   Sat Feb 26 2011, 20:15

She moved through the glade, hoping that someone would come and give her the thing she wanted. She had already chosen a home, and she hoped that now she would get the foal she wanted. That was something that was high on her list of priorities. Only three or four years she had left to her, and she wanted to have at least one more foal.

She was a medium sized Throughbred, and she was thirteen years old. She knew she only had maybe three more years left to her, and she hoped to have at least one more foal in that time, even if it meant having one every year. her coat was mainly buckskin, though odd markings were on her head hindquarters and lower legs.

Would someone help her there?

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Maybe the last, maybe not... I do not know [open force]   Tue Mar 01 2011, 14:26

Balin plodded through the land, pillars reaching out gently to take over the ground. From the time since his birth, they had grown so that even at the trot, they ate up the ground like he ate grass. Harks perked forward to hear over sounds, the sounds of screaming, and the tears of happiness that made up the endless pools of water. Sunlight shone upon his beautiful bright chestnut bodice, the sabino hues of ivory glistening along with all the rest of him. He was beautiful....and not a disaster like some other evil stags were.

Soon enough, he came upon an enticing scent - one of a lone mare, wandering through the brush. Balin tried to reason why she would travel alone like this but noticed that she probably wanted a youth of her own. She was beautiful....so beautiful - but he knew she probably already had a home among the rolling hill of the land. He would not force her to come with him, but she could if she wished.

The fae was dun with odd ivory marks all upon her bodice, so perfect. She seemed a bit older, but Balin didn't mind. Prancing up to her, he quickly did the deed, giving her what she wanted, what she deserved. Evil stags didn't deserve such a perfect beauty like her. "Greetings," said Balin, glancing at the ground once before bowing before her. "I am sorry...if you did not want a foal. I just didn't want the evil to get to you and create a monster inside your body, dear," he whispered, regret bubbling up in his orbs. Balin didn't want to become what his father used to be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: Re: Maybe the last, maybe not... I do not know [open force]   Tue Mar 01 2011, 14:31

"Some would have tried and would have failed," was her replied. She was not one for things like this to happen normally, but she knew her time was ending on this world, and she was in a way, grateful to him. "My time may be ending, but no evil has ever managed to do such a thing to me." For she had never allowed it, she usually fought, but now, old age was getting to her. "Had I been younger I likely would have turned on you as well. Marked Faith I am."

She was tall and slender, a beautiful fae. Purest of Thoroughbred bloodlines ran through her, yet she was an odd sight with all these intricate markings upon her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe the last, maybe not... I do not know [open force]   

Back to top Go down

Maybe the last, maybe not... I do not know [open force]
Page 1 of 1