Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm All Alone(Erosaf)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

I'm All Alone(Erosaf) Empty
PostSubject: I'm All Alone(Erosaf)   I'm All Alone(Erosaf) EmptyTue Feb 22 2011, 07:50

Dainty daggers plodded into the sandy terrain, tired from the long journey without milk, without shelter. Some cuts littered her normally beautiful pelt, and she was shivering from the cold snows that had fallen upon her back. Not yet were her ribs showing, but she could hear her stomach growling for dear sweet milk more every moment. Where was she? Was she even in the right place? Light brown orbs darted about, hoping to find a solution, an answer of some sort.

"Hello?" her childish vocals called, quaking with unsure fear. Being only a few days old, the painted deep chestnut filly depended on her mother for everything - but she was suddenly gone. All gone. At first, the youth had thought she was resting but was told to move on without her, that she would catch up. Maybe they were lying, but it had been to her benefit, for she was here. Here, in her father's territory. Safe? Hardly. "Is anyone here?" she cried, louder this time with a shrill tone to her lyrics. Evanthe was becoming more frantic every moment she stood here calling out over the ocean.

Fear raced through her chest, but she couldn't be afraid - she had to be brave and strong like her mother was! Evanthe wondered where she possibly could be but didn't have time to think about it. After the big black furry monster attacked them, crimson liquid had escaped her bodice and she laid down, to rest, Evanthe thought. She hadn't gotten up for a very long time and was cold when the young filly touched her. Where was mother? The lighter chestnut mare's appearance still shone in her memory.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: Re: I'm All Alone(Erosaf)   I'm All Alone(Erosaf) EmptyTue Feb 22 2011, 14:47

He heard the light footfalls of a foal, maybe a week old at most. He knew though who it had to be, Monila's last foal. She had known that she would not return with the little one and had told him that before leaving. He knew now that she was gone. Moving quickly through the sands, he soon found the foal and slowed down as he came closer to her.

She looked like her mother again, she had her mother's colour, not his, but he knew that she was who she was. "Hello little one," he said softly. The big black stallion looked down at her with gentle eyes, knowing that she needed more than he could give her really, but she was his daughter, and that was something that would never change.

"I am Sorrel."
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com

PostSubject: Re: I'm All Alone(Erosaf)   I'm All Alone(Erosaf) EmptyTue Mar 01 2011, 09:25

Bright hues against deep chestnut shone in the winter sun as a sigh escaped her lips. Those splotches upon her deep pelt stood out against the porcelain sands laced with purity. Gentle footfalls approached the center where the royals usually stayed, hoping to capture a glimpse of her father. Evanthe was nothing close to royalty.....but she still hoped to be part of their existence. Was she even of significance?

Gazing around, she came upon a massive ebony stag, the same one that mother had described. "Father?" she whispered, wondering if it could really be him. Mother was bright chestnut, he was ebony, and she was deep chestnut - it had to be him. Three bits of porcelain laid upon his pillars, and it confirmed her greatest hopes and happiness. "It really is you! You are my father," she giggled, treading up to his side and nuzzling the top of his pillar with glee.

Mother is dead her mind echoed. Would he blame her for her old mother dying? Her brown eyes glazed over with tears, ready to cry if he rejected her as his daughter. "I....I killed my mother...it was my fault. A growling brown beast came...." Evanthe whispered, wondering if he even wanted to know her now. Hanging her skull low, her orbs glared with dismay and loneliness. Stomach aching, she stood before him, bowing once before awaiting his much needed reply. Would he send her away?
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: I'm All Alone(Erosaf)   I'm All Alone(Erosaf) EmptyTue Mar 01 2011, 13:45

"I already knew she was not going to come back with you. You cannot blame yourself for what has happened to Monila, Evanthe, nor would I ever blame a foal for such a thing." He sighed, knowing it would have been hard for his daughter. "You were not the reason she is gone from both of us. She wanted to protect you, likely enough so I would have a way to remember her."

He lowered his head, nuzzling her gently. "You'll always be my daughter." It was clear he did not blame her at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm All Alone(Erosaf)   I'm All Alone(Erosaf) EmptyFri Mar 04 2011, 16:52

Reluctantly, the lithe fae nodded her slightly dished skull easily, not taking his answer to heart. Fate was a hard and unforgiving principal. It made them stronger as it weakened their souls to the point of destruction. How did it work its magic of humbling them and building them up constantly?

Evanthe could feel that his heart longed for her mother greatly and that he was burdened by her passing. The filly only hoped that she wasn't the burden, that stressful event that was acting upon him. Mother told her not to be too hard on him, and Evanthe hadn't known why but could see the frantic expression upon her father's features. He was distressed, because of her. It was always hard not to blame oneself in these situations.

"W-what..." she began, tears beginning to threaten at the edges of her orbs. Concentrating she, began to speak again, only hoping she had the strength to go on. "W-what w...was she l-like?" the filly stammered, keeping her gaze low in case he didn't want to talk about her. Evanthe wanted to know her mother even though the caressing bonds of the world had captured her crimson and dragged it to darkness, encasing her in a natural tomb from the earth. It sounded relaxing to finally be put to rest, but to feel what it took in the process....seemed like just too much sometimes.

Evanthe wondered what it would be like to be with her mother again several times on her voyage. Would it be better to give up this life to be a ghost of the earth? Looking in the ocean, she knew it could swallow her whole if she ventured out into it. Evanthe sighed, wondering if it was a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: I'm All Alone(Erosaf)   I'm All Alone(Erosaf) EmptyFri Jun 24 2011, 17:48

"She was the best freind one could ever have, Evanthe." He smiled as he looked down at her. She was a beautiful filly, but was she the heir he needed? At the moment, there was no one else. Thryza had dissappeared and Dark Sunrise he had found to be dead. There was nothing left to him other than his young daughter.

He smiled at her though as he carefully lowered himself down onto his knees so he was closer to her height. "You're all I have left of Monila. Not to mention the only one left of my entire herd." Sorrow it was that these dark times should be his own. He knew though that he would do everything in his power to look after her. For that was something that he had to do, if his family was to stay strong.

Sure he had Thowra and the others in his family, but they were nothing to him at the moment. They had their own lvies and were able to rebuild, they had not lost everyone they cared about. He had. That was something they would never understand.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: I'm All Alone(Erosaf)   I'm All Alone(Erosaf) EmptyThu Jan 12 2012, 01:06

((bump))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm All Alone(Erosaf)   I'm All Alone(Erosaf) Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm All Alone(Erosaf)
Page 1 of 1