Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Will we be tamed? [ash]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

Will we be tamed? [ash] Empty
PostSubject: Will we be tamed? [ash]   Will we be tamed? [ash] EmptyWed Feb 16 2011, 15:51

They did not really know where they were going. Marked Faith though was the leader of the group of four female horses though and where she went the others went. She was a medium sized Throughbred, and she was thirteen years old. She knew she only had maybe three more years left to her, and she hoped to have at least one more foal in that time, even if it meant having one every year. her coat was mainly buckskin, though odd markings were on her head hindquarters and lower legs. She was pregnant too.

The second was tall and slender, she was a three year old Thoroughbred, called Chosen Believer, she was always around the others, and believed that there were things waiting for them somewhere, love as well. She was a chestnut, black and white mare.The eldest of Marked Faith's two daughters as well.

A second three year old was with them, she was not related to the other three though, being an Arabian. A beautiful white mare that is covered in red and blue markings. There are triangular markings on her back legs and there are wavy blue markings on her front legs. Her mane and tail is a mixture of black, red and blue. She stood the same height as Marked Faith though, and was called Betrayed Lover.

The last was a young grulla yearling filly called Untamed Freedom. She did not know as much about the world at the moment.

Marked Faith:
Will we be tamed? [ash] Pantenence_by_Tahlin

Chosen beleiver
Will we be tamed? [ash] Red_Sands_od_Arabia_by_Manar_Darkwing

Untamed Freedom
Will we be tamed? [ash] A_new_star_by_throughgrace-d38nzqe

Betrayed Lover:
Will we be tamed? [ash] Betrayed_by_erosaf-d39kcvt
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
Ashley

Cash On Hand : 169

PostSubject: Re: Will we be tamed? [ash]   Will we be tamed? [ash] EmptyWed Feb 16 2011, 16:13

He was quite aware where he was, it wasn't his favorite place to go. He knew that some innocent mares got forced claim here, it made him mad. They had done nothing wrong to deserve what could happen to them. He looked nervously around him determined to protect any mare that he could. He felt like his brother that was what he was meant to do in life. His older brother had always been an Inspiration for him. He remembered when he was a colt thinking that he wanted to be just like his brother when he got older.

He had entered the same place his Brother had, He knew it was weird wanting to follow in his brother's Footsteps. He snorted softly as he was more curious of his surroundings.

He smiled as the scent of four mares filled his nostrils, a pleasant surprise he thought. he must hurry he thought before anyone cruel gets to them. It was in his natural instinct to do this, To help mares in the least. He actually loved helping others even if it were to be a stallion.

He skidded to a stop in front of the lovely mares. " Greetings I'm Nastherus and if You have heard of him Brother of Jeromo."
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Will we be tamed? [ash]   Will we be tamed? [ash] EmptySat Feb 19 2011, 13:35

It was Marked Faith who answered him. "I am Marked Faith and these are Chosen believer, Untamed Freedom and Betrayed Lover. What brings you before us?"

Her eyes were watching his every move. There were some horses that she could not trust no matter how they acted around her. He was one of those. That was something that would never change in her.
Back to top Go down
Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Will we be tamed? [ash]   Will we be tamed? [ash] EmptySat Feb 26 2011, 13:16

They were all so unique and so beautiful he was pretty much love sick then. Looking at him he was kind of plain compared to them. He didn't really feel then like he should be there in front of such lovely mares.

" Well I'm sorry to Interrupt I didn't mean any harm I just wanted to say hello." He grimaced slightly surprised by what the one mare said. He was used to mares not asking questions like that they usually just were all Lovely. He was just confused by this Group of mares.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Will we be tamed? [ash]   Will we be tamed? [ash] EmptySat Feb 26 2011, 20:04

"Don't expect an apology from me though, you stallions should really en ashamed of yourselves Many of you have wronged me, and wronged my daughters and adopted daughter."

"Mother, he's not like them!" Chosen Believer snorted. "I can tell. You did not just give me the name Chosen Believer for a reason. I know when I'm being lied to, and he is not lying!"

"I'm not sure what to make of this situation," Betrayed Lover added. "Perhaps talking to him would be the right thing to do, I do not know...."
Back to top Go down
Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Will we be tamed? [ash]   Will we be tamed? [ash] EmptySat Feb 26 2011, 20:33

Nastherus looked at the mare with an Hurt look, never had a mare been this mean to him. He was used to mares being nice to him and treating him with respect. He took a step back from the mare a hurt look in his eyes.

" I don't know what others have done to you in the past but not all stallions are mean and Cruel, I'm totally against them in fact. It makes me angry when I see another stallion hurting mares. Think what you want but I don't mean any harm and me and my Brother plan to hold a safe place for mares."

He snorted softly his head down and he bowed to them. He hoped to gain their approval and show that not all stallions are mean.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Will we be tamed? [ash]   Will we be tamed? [ash] EmptySat Feb 26 2011, 20:44

Marked Faith seemed to look at her daughters worriedly. She was unsure whether to trust him, but she could see that one of her daughters at least, knew that he was speaking the truth. Who was to say that they would not leave her soon? She knew that it was the way of her kind for fillies to leave their mothers at the age they were not at, well, except for Untamed Freedom.

"You're the one who wanted the safe, quiet home, mother. Now there is a chance for you to have that, for what remains of your time, why don't you take the opportunity?" Chosen asked. She knew that what she said made sense. "For Betrayed Lover and I, there is a different lifestyle we seek. One with adventure, and horses our own age."
Back to top Go down
Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Will we be tamed? [ash]   Will we be tamed? [ash] EmptySat Feb 26 2011, 21:03

He looked at the mares smiling respectfully at them, Maybe he should be careful over what he says. He'd like to say he was careful over everything he wasn't though. Every horse was like that though it had to be normal he thought that at least. He smiled again at them hoping he didn't look mean or anything he surely did not want that at all.

" I plan on Sub herding with my Brother and we will work together to keep the mares we have safe, you can leave when ever you want from the land. We'd never force a mare to stay it's her own choice, Some come to visit some stay. It is rather a very safe place, If you do come please know you don't have anything to do with me and I think that for your future foals it would be a safe place for you to raise them."
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Will we be tamed? [ash]   Will we be tamed? [ash] EmptySat Feb 26 2011, 21:11

She knew that her oldest daughter would not come to Jeromo’s lands for all that long. Maybe only until her foal was born. She could feel it moving in her belly, but she was sure that she had a day.. Or less until it was born. She would be pleased when it was out of her that much she knew at the moment.

Many foals she had had, and she knew that when this one was born. She would care less about her other daughter. That was something that was inevitable. “I think I will come with you. Though I hope that my daughters will come for a little while.”

“We’ll come until you’ve settled in,” Betrayed Lover said. “Then though, Chosen and I will leave to seek our own lives.”
Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

Cash On Hand : 509

PostSubject: Re: Will we be tamed? [ash]   Will we be tamed? [ash] EmptySat Jan 14 2012, 08:56

-end post?-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will we be tamed? [ash]   Will we be tamed? [ash] Empty

Back to top Go down

Will we be tamed? [ash]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freedom's Palace :: Social Grounds :: Alaknanda River-
Jump to: