Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Danger has come on the wind [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

Danger has come on the wind [open] Empty
PostSubject: Danger has come on the wind [open]   Danger has come on the wind [open] EmptyFri Feb 11 2011, 18:04

He was mainly cestnut in body colour though with odd white markings on his face and a white patch on his belly. Almost vampire like white marking on his neck too. The hairs of his mane were lighter than that of his tail as well. he was an odd looking horse, and his eyes were pale blue, though he could see fine.

From a place unknown to these horses he had come, full of anger at a certain brother. If he ever saw Kula again... well he would kill him.

Danger has come on the wind [open] Wild_Horses_3_by_celtic_stock

Last edited by Erosaf on Wed Feb 23 2011, 17:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
Saphira

Saphira

Cash On Hand : 796

PostSubject: Re: Danger has come on the wind [open]   Danger has come on the wind [open] EmptyFri Feb 11 2011, 19:22

They had parted ways, the sisters. At long last, after many years of travelling together, laughing together, crying together, they had decided to make their home here, in this land, and travel separately to find their destiny.

They had wandered around this land for some time, debating the benefits and the cons of residing here. They went to many different lands, though they mostly kept to themselves, not revealing themselves to others.

Light and Dark. Evil and good. Mercy and cruelty. Who is to see which is which? Who is to say what forms good shall take? Is it true that all those who are pure of heart shall have beautiful, sweet appearances?

Hemera entered the lush lands after saying goodbye to her sister and her best friend. The fae had been named after the Goddess of Daylight, her ivory pelt sparkling brightly in the sunlight. Hemera’s blue eyes seemed warm and welcoming, but it was all a facade. Steely iciness and coldness should have been portrayed in her eyes instead. So many who had approached her had been carelessly killed, their life’s blood draining away into the grass while their eyes stared blankly. Dead.

A long horn protruded out of her forehead, making her seem like a graceful, dazzling unicorn. Looks, however, could be deceiving. Looking round, she spotted a powerful chestnut stallion who has one of the only ones who hadn’t seemed to notice her. Was he worthy?

Hemera tossed her glowing tresses, dancing lightly over to him and gave him a sweet, angelic smile.

Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Danger has come on the wind [open]   Danger has come on the wind [open] EmptyFri Feb 11 2011, 19:30

"What do you want?" he hissed, seeing the fae coming towards him. He was not interested in talking, if this fae was not like him. All he wanted was his queen, and also, a chance for rebuild his powerhouse herd. The herd his brother had taken from him.

One day, that champagne stallion would pay for it. "Why you loooking at me?"
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: Danger has come on the wind [open]   Danger has come on the wind [open] EmptyFri Apr 22 2011, 17:55

"Oh, no reason," Hemera said coyly, stalking over to him, her pearly coat flashing brightly. Warm, chocolate pools were deep and seemingly innocent - the perfect picture of a perfect unicorn. "Why so abrupt?" she murmured, her voice curving invitingly as she moved closer until she was standing directly in front of him.

"I'm Hemera," she said, looking at him innocently through her thick lashes, anticipation already swirling through her veins. This would be fun - only if he didn't know who she was.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Danger has come on the wind [open]   Danger has come on the wind [open] EmptyFri Apr 22 2011, 22:54

"Have I seen you before? You remind me of someone. Someone I lost once, at no fault of my own." He sighed, looking at her again. It was odd, the familiarity between her and the one he had lost so long ago. Hetara had been the name of his one and only love. "You are completely alike to her... to Hetara. But how can that be?"

He seemed almost stunned. The words though were not all that loving, for it was clear to him that she would not understand who he was talking about. She was one that he had loved though, the only one he had never hurt.
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: Danger has come on the wind [open]   Danger has come on the wind [open] EmptyFri Sep 02 2011, 03:10

The pearly unicorn smirked softly, sauntering even closer to the chestnut stallion. She tossed her mane, coquettishly sneaking glances at him as she lowered her head, nibbling lightly on the lush grass.

Flicking her ears, Hemera looked interestedly at the chestnut, raising her head once more and tilting it inquisitively. "Who?" she asked, her voice ringing like angelic bells. "I certainly have never heard of her before."

She waited patiently for his name. When it was not forthcoming, Hemera snorted lightly, nudging the stallion with her nose.

"So? Your name?" she prompted.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Danger has come on the wind [open]   Danger has come on the wind [open] EmptyFri Sep 02 2011, 03:13

He smiled, though it was an emotion he had never thought to show once more to another. Not after that day when he and his brother had acted so terribly to one another. It was something that was a stain on what had been friendship, but now was nothing. "From the lands which I com from, Hetara was my queen. You remind me of her."

He sighed. "Name's Staramboli."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danger has come on the wind [open]   Danger has come on the wind [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Danger has come on the wind [open]
Page 1 of 1