Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

May I? [phantom]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

May I? [phantom] Empty
PostSubject: May I? [phantom]   May I? [phantom] EmptyMon Feb 07 2011, 16:37

Though she'd once been afraid of the stallions around her, she knew that her time had come for Callisto. he was the only one she would ever want a foal from, and she was happy at the moment with him.

Standing where she was though, she was almost afraid to go and to find him in the great Silver Forest. So much could happen and she knew it. These were unfamliar lands to her, and she knew it.

Summoning the braver side of her though, she wandered in the direction she hoped he was in, wary and tense the whole time. She was so very nervous, being out here on her own at the moment.

Soon though, she foudn herself hopelessly lost in the silver woods.

OOC: maybe one of your evil ones could come along and force her when she really wants Callisto's foal? Screw her life up a little bit more... what do you say?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

May I? [phantom] Empty
PostSubject: Re: May I? [phantom]   May I? [phantom] EmptyMon Feb 07 2011, 18:05

Slate gray shone in the approaching sunlight, ice sickles hanging from the silver branches as he broke into a lucid trot. Massive daggers crunched against the bunches of snow clumped under the beautiful branches. Great harks perked forward with ease and with confidence as his flowing tresses traveled behind him. Grasses were frozen over with an ivory overcoat, lacing and covering the terrain below. Foot prints of small does and rabbits laid in the fallen precipitation along the main trail. Pawing a frozen lake with a slate gray pillar, he broke it open so that those of his herd could drink of the cold waters.

Callisto felt, though that there was something wrong, that someone was distressed or missing. Drawing up molten metal from the ground, he levitated it around his pillars as he sped up slightly. The center of the land was filled with his mares, the most beautiful ones of all. One fair mistress was missing though, for he could not find her. Callisto sensed her near and surely hoped that she had not been away for long. Hopefully, nothing had happened to the pristine beauty as she wandered the gorgeous forest of silver. Breaking into a lope, he knew he had to find her - now. How he missed her. Callisto would never forgive himself if something terrible happened to her in his lands.

"Mist," he called into the morning, light tenor vocals that trembled through the forest. "It's me," he called softly as he reached her side after a good few moments of searching. Frantically, he nuzzled her with his nose and brushed her neck with with horn softly, assuring that he was here to comfort her, to guide her. "What's wrong, my dear Mist?" he asked, watching her nervous expression as he stood beside her. "My love, there is no need to fear. If you are ever lost, I will always find you," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

May I? [phantom] Empty
PostSubject: Re: May I? [phantom]   May I? [phantom] EmptyWed Feb 09 2011, 15:32

She was relieved to say the least when she saw him coming towards her through the trees. Why had she thought to wander off like this? She was such a fool to of done so, when she knew nothing of Silver Forest. Now though she knew that she would be not one to wander off again like that. All she'd wanted was to look around a little bit in the lands, to find out things for herself about them. And look at the result. She'd got lost and he'd had to come and find her. How embarrassing that was.

Though she knew that he could probably tell that she was in heat, she knew he would never ask it of her unless she asked him. That was a thing that she knew was a good thing about him. He was easily dependable on when there was a need at the moment. He cared about all of them, and that was a thing that she was getting to be used to. No one ever tried to take his mares either, which meant that any foal born here would be safe, she knew. Silence though was all that happened at the moment for her. She did not know how to ask. She had never wanted a foal before in her life!

Looking at him now though, she managed to find some of that strength that she knew she had, knowing that she would have to be the one to ask in this situation. He would never force her to do so and that was something she loved about him. "I think the time has come for us to have a foal," she replied. "Nothing is wrong, Callisto."
Back to top Go down

May I? [phantom] Empty
PostSubject: Re: May I? [phantom]   May I? [phantom] EmptyMon Feb 14 2011, 10:18

Looking over her once, the ebony stag noticed that she well. His dear Mist looked neither sick nor injured on this beautiful snowy day, and for that, he was gladdened. Nostrils flaring, the masculine stag noticed something new - she was in heat. Of course, it was not of Callisto's nature to point such things out or even encourage her to bare one of his offspring. Only if she wanted to, she would.

"It was difficult to spot you at this time of year, Mist. Your beautiful pelt blends in so much with the forest," he chuckled, his locks falling playfully behind his hark. Anything could have happened to her - being out here all alone without him. Who knew what monsters were lurking around the border of his lands? Callisto promised himself that he would keep a better watch over his loves than what he had been doing. How horrible it was for him to be mulling over council issues instead of thinking of how to please his loves. "I am so sorry I haven't been around much, my dear. There have been so many problems brewing this winter..." the slate gray stag whispered, nuzzling her neck apologetically.

Loveliness shone in his beautiful, deep orbs as he explored her expression. Callisto couldn't read thoughts, but he could guess from her expression that she was nervous. Did she want to ask for something? Wondering, he encouraged her with a soft nicker to express what she wished to. Callisto was sure that she knew she could tell him anything and he wouldn't become enraged. "Ah, yes. It is the perfect time to have a youth, my dear. The weather will be warm when it is born," Callisto said, wondering if she wanted to leave for the glade or stay in their lands.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

May I? [phantom] Empty
PostSubject: Re: May I? [phantom]   May I? [phantom] EmptyTue Feb 15 2011, 15:30

"I think we should stay here for the meantime... it is too dangerous to head over to the Glade at the moment, what with the like of Frenzy and the others running about annoying the hell out of all of the rest of us." There was no doubt in her mind that she was safe here at the moment. That was something which she needed at the moment, it did seem.

There was doubt in her mind though that some things would last as long as she had hoped at the moment. There were some things that made her think of her other stallions, and the way the men had once cared about her. Those were the best times she had had, other than being here.
Back to top Go down

May I? [phantom] Empty
PostSubject: Re: May I? [phantom]   May I? [phantom] EmptyWed Jun 06 2012, 18:45

Callisto nodded his broad skull, shimmering tresses falling over his wide shoulders as his orbs gleamed lovingly to her. Of course, it was all her choice of where they should go, although he could have adequately protected her anywhere she wanted to travel. It was indeed safer to stay here - it was best not to risk these things in times like this. No one knew yet the future of the lands....we perhaps Himalia did, but she wasn't telling a soul. Not even him.

He tread over to a misty river, treading across lightly and heading into a deeply wooded area. This land once belonged to The Phantom, and he knew it quite well. Something made him think that they had quite a lot in common, the two of them. Pondering the thought for a moment, he paused in a small grove. Smiling he said to her,"I am ready when you are, love."
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

May I? [phantom] Empty
PostSubject: Re: May I? [phantom]   May I? [phantom] EmptySat Mar 02 2013, 23:13

Mist smiled as she walked along, knowing where she wanted to go. Though she was often wandering away from the herd, she knew she was safe her. She would never do such a thing if there was danger, but she knew this was a safe place. All kinds of silver and white creatures lived amongst the silver trees here. She seemed to vanish when the snow came, only to appear when she was standing right next to someone, be it beside, in front or behind.

She paused as she found a circle of closely growing trees. Often she came here to sleep, as there was only one entrance, but enough room easily for two horses. “In here,” she said, pushing her way through the whippy snow gums into the small area that was well protected from the elements.

She kept her back to him however, waiting.

It was a good place she had found, and it would be a very safe place for the foal during those brutal winter nights. For unlike other parts of the forest, the wind could not get into this area. No matter how strong.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

May I? [phantom] Empty
PostSubject: Re: May I? [phantom]   May I? [phantom] EmptyTue Apr 02 2013, 13:31

((Bump.. she is supposed to be dead but I still want the foal))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

May I? [phantom] Empty
PostSubject: Re: May I? [phantom]   May I? [phantom] Empty

Back to top Go down

May I? [phantom]
Page 1 of 1