New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Delayed too Long(Erosaf)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Delayed too Long(Erosaf)   Sat Feb 05 2011, 14:14

Vines curled around her ebony pillars as she sighed and laid down against the roots of a enormous swamp tree. In recent times, the swamp had become her only friend, only ally. The waters spread away from her, and gentle leaves cradled her in their depth. Light shone down upon her, yet she pushed it away, wanting the swamp to leave her alone for once. Flowers suddenly blossomed next to her, dark irises of the most beauty. Was the territory trying to prove something? It couldn't be. Being alone was just fine by her, and he didn't mind it either.

At just the smallest thought of him, something fluttered in her previously dormant heart. Before, she possessed no feelings, none except the feeling of physical pain. Now, her heart ached every moment she couldn't see him, which hadn't been in years. Was it true he was lurking in the swamp waiting for her call? It couldn't be true. Tiam wouldn't have waited all this time for her, he simply wouldn't. A cold came over her, making her shiver as she arose from her position. Murky swamp water wrapped itself around her legs, allowing her to move silently and freely through the swamp. Perhaps, a good run would clear her mind and make her see that she was capable of living without him.

Silently, she ran through the woods, spotting a swamp cat. They were always the most fun to hunt, even though they were both carnivores and one could easily eat her if she wasn't careful. It fought with her for a moment, clawing out at her, but she dodged it with small blocks of earth. Wrapping water around its windpipe, it choked for a moment and then began to ran. Iris used her power of the wind to chase after it more quickly, but it was still a challenge to catch with its constant turning. Suddenly, she let a gust of wind from her mouth that tripped it up, and she quickly bit its neck. Just as she did, she noticed she was some place in the lands she had never seen before, but it was more beautiful than any other place in the world. It was the swamp, yet it was gorgeous.

Hearing something, she suddenly felt very alone but looked around and saw him. "Tiam?" she questioned, orbs filled with tears at the edges. She thought she'd never see him again after their encounter. Slowly she progressed forward, wondering if he wanted to talk to her. Iris had forgotten how alive he made her feel; it was as if that constant depression was slowly fading away into something warmer and more delightful. Dropping her swamp cat dinner, she raced over to him. "Do you remember me?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: Re: Delayed too Long(Erosaf)   Fri Feb 11 2011, 18:42

A lightning bolt illuminated the sky as he appeared beside her. "I'm here, Iris." He smiled at her. "It might have been a while, but you're the only one tehre will ever be for me." That was something that would never change and he knew it. She would always be his, he would protect her. "I have simply been wandering through this land and others, though this time, I return with bad news. A stallion comes to kick us out, and Mirage was stolen by another stallion."

he sighed, knowing there was nothing they would be able to do this time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com

PostSubject: Re: Delayed too Long(Erosaf)   Wed Jun 06 2012, 19:19

Iris pleaded with her heart for the bad news to stop rolling in like waves of thunder, but it would never cease until they had left this world. Only the gods knew where they would end up after that, but then again, she was even sure of her beliefs in them. Much had descended upon them since their first meeting, and they had lived in this land in harmony for quite a while together. It had only been them...though. No one else. It seemed as if they had lived their lives in solitude, only relying on themselves for support.

"You are the only one for me, too, Tiam," she said, walking up to him and nuzzling him warmly, gently. Iris paused, shaking her skull rapidly. "He will let us stay...or we shall kill him," she nodded, not afraid to enforce the death law upon this Shetani stag. It was theirs first, and it would be theirs last if the need was to be.

She paused momentarily, thinking over how to bring this to his attention as easily as possible. "We have traveled together for a very long time, Tiam, my dear. And I believe it is time to recreate life in the swamp," she said quietly, hoping that it would spark his interests in having a family possibly. Of course, it could have been just another one of her hairbrain ideas, or it could be something great for all wolf-kind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Delayed too Long(Erosaf)   Thu Jun 07 2012, 15:24

"Indeed he will leave, or die. I've heard water and lightning do not mix well," he chuckled, nuzzling her in return. This was their land, none were going to take it from them. Shetani was a fool to come here, where wolves knew the swamplands best. He knew though that another was coming, one who would not be easy to best in a fight.

He smiled softly at her. "That would certainly be a good idea." For they were getting older now.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Delayed too Long(Erosaf)   Thu Jun 07 2012, 17:29

Iris smiled and nuzzled his soft pelt as she gazed into his orbs, the ones she had looked into for many moons now. Age had crept into her orbs, and she felt the creaking in her bones. It seemed they had stayed young forever by not having to care for pups. She held remorse in the fact that one of them would surely die in the battle. One who was one with all the natural elements could feel the future at her fingertips, could read the mind of the moon, who shone so lightly above them.

Murky water crawled upon her pillars, silken fur molding to its form so that it was easier for her to walk through the swamp. "I suppose that the children would inherit the trait of being so accustomed to this land. Just think, it could be the beginning of a massive wolf pack - but that was just a dream.

Suddenly, a dome of stone was around them, a firm structure where tops winds excelled, pushing it together to form a new cave. "Now that we can speak alone.." she answered. "I will tell you that I know nothing of the outside world nor Wajida, and I do not wish to know until the battle," she replied, signaling that they would not be going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Delayed too Long(Erosaf)   Thu Jun 07 2012, 19:53

He chuckled, standing there with her. There was no doubt in his mind that there would never be another for him. He blinked though as he watched the cave building around them. She was so powerful, his mate.

"That sounds, well enough," he replied. "It will be nice to have others here." He chuckled, nuzzling her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Delayed too Long(Erosaf)   Sun Oct 28 2012, 20:28

-bump-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Delayed too Long(Erosaf)   Sun Oct 28 2012, 20:35

Quietly, she nodded in silent agreement. Of course, as an inverse to the dire wolf pups, theirs would be too entirely powerful - and such power would need to be handled with careful hands. Surely, they could not have one of their pups to join the other side - just as the other side could not afford to have a child join theirs.

She reached the dim light of the cave, and turned around, flicking her harks back and forth to signal her readiness. "Go ahead," she said softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Delayed too Long(Erosaf)   Sun Oct 28 2012, 20:45

He chuckled, walking over to her somewhat cautious at first, before he took the hint and smiled. He did what he had to do, before walking around and nuzzling her cheek. ``Are you alright?`` he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delayed too Long(Erosaf)   

Back to top Go down

Delayed too Long(Erosaf)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1