New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

the bargain is met [frenzy]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: the bargain is met [frenzy]   Thu Feb 03 2011, 20:46

The siblings glided into Inferno Plains, one of them eager, the other not so much. Blatt der Flammen could not believe that Frenzy was interested in seeing if she was worthy of him. Of course she would be, she was no fool, hellion blood was 95% of her bloodlines. What was pegusas of her only showed in her appearance.

"Ich weiß nicht, welches you' Rebesorgtes ungefähr, Volo. Er klingt wie ein, wer know' s, was er tut," she said. Her heart panged though, remembered Donovan. She had been happy with him, but then she was betrayed when he refused Thowra's demands of him and was killed off. Her heart had shattered that day, she knew.

Now though she was filled with excitement, her flames had been returned as promised by Thowra, and she was now a beautiful Inferno horse, worthy only of those born from fire once more. Her heart had hardened and she was back to her cruel old self.

"Möglicherweise war ich mit glücklich Therthis? Tat Sie sind überhaupt das, das, das zwischen ist Therthis und ich würde gewesen sein, was zwischen selbst war und lieb abreiste Donovan, jüngere Schwester?" the white pegusas mare snapped back. It was clear she held no love for her younger sister.

"Zeigen Sie mir, wo einfach er ist. Lassen Sie die Vergangenheit aus ihm heraus weg!" the chestnut said, glaring at her older sister.

"Aber selbstverständlich."

The bright eyes scanned the terrain, then the white mare dove heading for where she could see him. She landed, knowing he would have seen them.

OOC:

Don't know what you're worried about, Volo. He sounds like one who know's what he is doing.

“Perhaps I was happy with Therthis? Did you ever concider that, that which is between Therthis and I would have been what was between yourself and dearly departed Donovan, younger sister?”

Just show me where he is. Leave the past out of it!

But of course
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: the bargain is met [frenzy]   Sat Feb 16 2013, 22:31

BUMP
Back to top Go down
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: the bargain is met [frenzy]   Sat Feb 23 2013, 18:19

High upon a sand dune or swooping low within the clouds, orbs peered over all and monitored every breath and action that each creature took. Every creature here was bound to the predator, and upon taking one foot-step into the blistering sand...you could tell that everything here was highly influenced by demonic nature. After many years of reign, the sky had turned a sickly crimson hue and the brush had died and become the same hue as the sand itself. Too hot was it, the sand unbearable against the hocks of the average horse...the wind too strong for any creature other than a hellion.

Hellion? What was that exactly - a creature that served the almighty lord, Satan? What a joke that was, indeed. He had his own servants, ones that did a much more thorough job than did these overpopulated hellions. Whatever.

"Lietus!" he sneered, nipping her in the side sharply with his razor sharp ivories. "Come with me. There are guests, and you shall be their governor when I am absent," said the master sternly to the fae. Even though she was, easily, his favorite to work with, she had to think that he thought ill of her to strive for more perfection.

Frenzy appeared before them with Lietus as if an illusion had been cast - there had been no galloping nor treading against the sand. With time, the king had become more powerful, more strong so that he was able to perform just about any action with his mind. Was there such a thing as too much power? No one had been able to stop him yet, so he supposed the answer to that life mystery was a firm 'no'.

"What do we have here?" questioned the stag, smirking to himself as he observed the hellion fae. "A new broodmare, or a new slave? Which will it be fae? Do you serve me, or your sister? If you serve me, you must turn around now and carry my next heir," he commanded, knowing that she didn't have any option but to obey.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: the bargain is met [frenzy]   Sat Feb 23 2013, 21:01

((dont know why i posted here... Volo is not stolen by him at all..))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the bargain is met [frenzy]   

Back to top Go down

the bargain is met [frenzy]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1