New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What to do with the scorpion (Phantom)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
alamandy

Cash On Hand : 376

PostSubject: What to do with the scorpion (Phantom)   Wed Feb 02 2011, 22:47

Ever

I made my way though many trees to find myself by wide river. I looked around at a few willow trees and decided this place was the Alaknanda River the place of claiming that i had heard from others talking about it. Were mares and she- wolves came to ind homes at which i looked around i wanted to go someplace else maybe the breeding grounds that was always a good spot to get a home with an evil or dark horse. I shoke my head before wondering around the Alaknanda River for a little longer before moving off to what i heard was called the Wajida Glade.

I stood on the boarder of the land then moved in if i wanted to i could fly but right now i would walk. I stood still my black coat showing up in a sun sets glow quite nicely and the gray & white scorpion on the upper part of my nose stood out that much more. I walked though the trees again and decided to go for a quick fly it would show stags that i was here. I jumped into the air my bat, dragon like wings spreading to their full length. My silver horn and green eyes upon me like always. I turned my head to the sun which was moving faster now, then dived down to the ground were i stood waiting to see what came my way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: What to do with the scorpion (Phantom)   Thu Feb 03 2011, 09:21

Wrong land, Ala. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alamandy

Cash On Hand : 376

PostSubject: Re: What to do with the scorpion (Phantom)   Thu Feb 03 2011, 20:26

i'll move it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to do with the scorpion (Phantom)   

Back to top Go down

What to do with the scorpion (Phantom)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freedom's Palace :: Social Grounds :: Wajida Glade-
Jump to: