New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Satan, God of Hell

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: Satan, God of Hell   Fri Jan 28 2011, 14:04

Name: Satan

Species: Horse/demon

Breed: God

Description: Okay how to describe him? Earthy grey I guess you could call his main body, he's a perfect mixture of dragon, horse and demon. A dragon like tail with a wisp of white hair at the end, like a lion's. His almost steel grey hooves seem clawed and made of three sections. The rest of his legs are perfctly those of a horse., as is the rest of a normal horses body. His wings are again dragon like, the same colour as the rest of his body, just not scaly. They are very strongly muscled. Ivory maned he was, and it was long and flowing. Fangs for Canine teeth, these protruded severeal inches past his lower jaw. His eyes pure ivory, not a single hint of pupils at all. And two long ebony horns, like a Western dragons, protruded from the back of his head. forked like a snakes, his tongue was long and thin as well. His whole body has an eerie glow to it that seems unnatural. Things seem to heat up when he appears in a place.

Height: 25 hands

History: Where to begin with my history? I was born from the core of this planet, one of the first beings to walk upon it. When God himself was creating all his creatures, I was the one who was creating those who were evil. I soon found earth too disgustingly pleasent for my liking, therefore I created hell. Those who were evil came there when they died and I became master of those firey pits. Eventually though there came a mare and she became mine. She moved on though, and I miss her dearly. To this day, we've have but one foal and that is my daughter, Permisso. Since then I have grand children, and I look very much forwards to meeting her mate.

Personality: if you think you've known evil before well, you haven't really. Extremely cunning and a smooth talker, he knows what to do in any situation. Cruelty is his speciality, and he'll stop at nothing to get what he wants. he does however show a soft side for his daughter, Permisso, she looks just as her mother did now, though she got the scaly nose from him. Seeing a so many goody goody godesses appeared in Freedoms Palace, he has come to help those who are on the other side to even the balance between good and bad.

Image (optional):
original link
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Satan, God of Hell   Fri Jan 28 2011, 21:02

Accepted
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Satan, God of Hell
View previous topic View next topic Back to top