Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fire Rose

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alamandy

alamandy

Cash On Hand : 376

Fire Rose Empty
PostSubject: Fire Rose   Fire Rose EmptySat Jan 22 2011, 00:05

Username: alamandy

Preferred method of contact: PM

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Fire Rose

Species: Horse

Breed: Hellion

Description: she is a dark chestnut with light points and white mane and tail. her fire is a very pale shade of blue.

Height: 17.3

History: Fire Rose was born into a small herd that keep to them selves quite alot. the only time a new mare was when her farther brought in pure hellion mares and slaves but that was not often. the foals of the hellions were put in a side herd were we would be tought about fighting and who were our equals and who were dirt and scum. i listened well and at the age two i came out of the side herd and join my fathers herd again. from there he told me some more things about what we did to those who were not our equals if we caught them. after another year went past he rounded up all the pure hellion three year olds and told them they could now leave if they wished to go most stayed but Fire Rose wanted to see what else was out there. she said good bye then cantered off over the land looking for a place she liked.

Personality: Fire Rose is mean and hates most other types of horse. she can be sweet although she is mostly faking it. she can be kind but only to any foals or friends she might have. sorry couldn't get it to 50 words

Image (optional): remember to include original link.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

Fire Rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Rose   Fire Rose EmptySat Jan 22 2011, 13:23

accepted
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com

Fire Rose
Page 1 of 1