Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tiger Lilly

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alamandy

alamandy

Cash On Hand : 376

Tiger Lilly Empty
PostSubject: Tiger Lilly   Tiger Lilly EmptySat Jan 08 2011, 22:43

Username: alamandy
Preferred method of contact: PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------

Name: Tiger Lilly

Species: Horse

Breed: tiger horse/Hellion/Winged

Description: she is a Chestnut with light chestnut tiger markings all over her mane and tail light up on fire now. with maching wings.

Height: 16.2

History: i was born on a horse farm. this horse farm was big and had so many horses so some of us were taken away. i was sold as a riding horse for trail rides but one day while being ridden i was attacked by a tiger my rider fell and ran leaving me behind. she dose not know how she got away but some how she did. her farther was a hellion and her mother was tiger horse cross winged

when she first came to FP she became a slave to a stag name Cours and then got away after the fight that got him killed, she went back to the land to find the foal which she had left there and ended up Exiles slave but soon after that she was stollen by a stag named Callisto and is now free as is her filly black Lilly

Personality:
Tiger Lilly is a sweet and smart mare also Tiger Lilly is nice and strong willed. But because she was a slave for a few years she usually keeps to herself and has a habit of doing low bows to those who have a higher rank then her, after a time she will be back her normal self.

Image (optional): none yet
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

Cash On Hand : 1636

Tiger Lilly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger Lilly   Tiger Lilly EmptyTue Jan 11 2011, 19:52

~A~

Please post in Taken Names with link.

Thanks,

Kanny XD