Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

There was one, then two, then three. (open wolf)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

Cash On Hand : 1636

There was one, then two, then three. (open wolf) Empty
PostSubject: There was one, then two, then three. (open wolf)   There was one, then two, then three. (open wolf) EmptySat Jan 08 2011, 20:12

There was one, then two, then three. (open wolf) 2h85tgo-1
Accalia, Ayame and Kiyiya

There was one, then two, then three. They walked in silence, but of the comfortable kind.
It was clear the grey and brown flecked fae was in charge, while the black fae seemed shy and tended to follow. But out of the all, was the biggest shock.
A human, in the middle of nowhere, following wolves. Her hand rested on the rump of the first one, the leader, no suprise of annoyace was shown at the gesture, rather a flick of the tail in delight.
Her voice, it called animals of all sorts to them. Like a parade with a freak, but she wasn't a freak, she was one of them.

"Ní raibh sé éasca teacht anseo, ach nuair a mhéadaigh an ghrian
sin nuair a
Bhí a fhios agam go raibh tú saor in aisce ar deireadh.

Uaireanta tá sé á saor in aisce á saor a bheith as an tsaoil seo,
ach ní chiallaíonn sé seo nach mbeidh mé chailleann tú.
Uaireanta á saor in aisce ag fágáil an duine is mó grá agat.
Tá an iliomad smiles, na blianta de gáire,
na deora áthais, agus tá an grá, gach ceann de na rudaí a bheidh mé
Cinnte chailleann.

Uaireanta á fháil saor in aisce a gcompord a bheidh
a síoraí mar anois nuair mé ag amharc ar do phian
cur suas anseo
ansin Tuigim nach raibh do chompord anseo cad é go fírinneach
a bhí, agus a bheith fíor-saor in aisce a fhágáil anseo agus ní mór ceann amháin isteach i
áit nua nuair is féidir an tsíocháin a fháil go fírinneach le
compord síoraí
agus saor in aisce.

Níl pian níos mó, gan fulaingt níos mó, an nua ar fad,
branda nua agat"
Her voice was beautiful, pure, the words true and filled with longing. But, only she understood them. The language of her home tribe.
The large grey flecked fae looked up at her strange friend, whining slightly.

"Cad é an t-ábhar daor chara?" the young girl murmered, rubbing the silken ears of her friend, pressing her shapely lips to the fae's forehead.

The older female didn't understand the words, of course, but they had long ago learnt to understand meanings.
She sniffed, padding forwards a few more strides before sitting and resting her head upon her large paws.
Her adopted sister, Ayame joined her, their eyes following the humans strides.

The young women smiled, waving her hands in the air like a butterfly flapped her wings, speaking in her language before setterling on the snow covered grass beside them.
She was safe here, treated as one of the creatures she was.
"Accalia, Ayame," she mumered, pressing her lips to both of the heads. One dark, one soft, one light, one rough. Different as they were, they were already so close.

Each head snapped up, each well trained for the slientest of noises. Though, strangely enough it was the quiet, black fae who stood, teeth bared at the trees.
Her hackles raised, her teeth bared, she approached the green snow covered ferns.
"Leave," she snarled, eyes glaring down at the whimpering male. He had followed them for ages, chasing his apparent love of Ayame, the same fae who was snapping at him. She was so very shy, so very kind, but he had just annoyed her one to many times.

"Ayame baineann calma, tú dubh!" the human called tossing her black hair over her shoulder, not wanting her friend to be harmed.

OOC: hey all, well i have a tiny plot in mind. So, if you are gonna reply to this, I want longer, desciptive posts please. Also, mine wont all be in Irish, not at all, I was bored and decided to add that in...if you want I can but dw if you dont like it. No other humans, my charries a special,...and she wont be around long.... It might make it easier to read their profiles as well....as it might make a little more sense!
Oh the poem is in Irish, and if you wanted to read the english

translation here is a link: http://www.freedomspalace.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=timefortalk&thread=2234
What is the matter my dear friend?: Cad é an t-ábhar daor chara?
Ayame, calm down my black friend = Ayame baineann calma, tú dubh

No, your post does not have to be as long as mine (612 words - not including OCC or coding) but please at least get 200 words. More would be great!

Back to top Go down
http://shadowsofthedeep.forumotion.com
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: There was one, then two, then three. (open wolf)   There was one, then two, then three. (open wolf) EmptySun Jan 09 2011, 12:06

Strong pillars plowed through the brush, feeling the needle sharp brier bushes stinging their pelts with their tiny, incision-like burrs. Nothing could compare to the sting of the serpent nor the bite of the night creature. Nothing was as feral here, nothing in the land of endless flora and crystalline creeks could compare to the frontier land, where even its residents knew nothing about its nature. Only the strongest chose their abode in the wilderness, only the ones who were led to the belief that they could control it. No one could, not a great warrior nor a pup stuck in the crowd. Barren were the lands, deceiving to everyone who was welcomed by its beauties. Many questions had the youth, but they had sense enough not to ask about the dangers nor find out themselves.

Out of place zebra stripes shone in the broad daylight, with the earth, ivory, and ebony hues intermixed to form the handsome tall form. Scars littered his war made bodice as he stood firmly with his long claws implanted in the cracked earth. Everything seemed just as beautiful from his point of view, and one learned to love it even more when they didn't know which day would be his last. Years made him older, and even though the thrill of battle had left him, he knew that he could encounter it anytime. His tattered hark flopped down over his emerald eye as he moved on, taking a road that seemed to be less traveled by others. Surely, young Dakarai would come upon him, for he seemed to be able to smell things from a mile away.

Sisi ni moja
Juu ya milima ya Kilimanjaro
Ambapo jua anaweka
Na mionzi ya mwanga juu ya nafsi yangu
Ukungu swirls kote macho yangu
Ambapo kitu tu kwamba mambo ni wewe

Sisi utawala na mwanga
`Aa kwa manyoya wetu
Upendo fyller mioyo yetu
Sisi wenyewe kutafuta furaha
Kiburi, furaha, ukamilifu
Kupata utawala wetu juu ya misingi ya kimya

Mara moja kwa furaha alionekana
Upendo tuliyopewa
Mara moja upendo ulikuwa umeenea
Kuchukuliwa kutoka kwetu familia ilikuwa ingawa
Na brutes wajinga
Wale wa giza

Wao kuja usiku
Kutisha, mateso, kwa ajili ya pumbao zao kikatili
Kuishi katika utawala wao hawana
Kuchukua maisha ya wote kutoka duniani
Kupambana na tutakuwa
Mpaka wote ni sawa

Makovu juu ya aina yetu
Mioyo kujazwa na ole
Sisi ni kuumiza
Kufanya sisi wote
Kuchukua shimo katika kifua wetu

Dakarai laid close to the ground, golden pelt blending in with the dying grasses and ivory pillars folded beneath him. Pouncing, he dragged the rabbit to the ground, standing up and yipping triumphantly to his older companion. But, wait-. Looks like he lost him again. Kwame was always on the move, but fortunately, the young male never seemed to have a problem finding him. Yawning with laze, he gathered himself up from feast and began to trot through the brush until he saw tri-hued stripes shining in a small clearing. Suddenly, he bolted up to Kwame, knocking into his side easily as the larger one looked down with a soft smile.

Finally, they were reunited and ready to find someone that would love them. As reluctant as the alpha was about finding a mate, he knew that nothing could be accomplished if one didn't try. Kwame clambered on, trying to seem bright to the young wolf. Recently, Dakarai had been complaining on how the alpha always looked so down on himself and solemn, as if he was missing a part that would make him whole. At first, the striped one had shaken it off, taking it as just nonsense. He'd been honestly considering it as true as he thought more and more about it though. Perhaps, he did need someone to love other than his friend.

The golden male raised his cold, ebony nose to the air, sniffing easily. "Kwame. I smell something - it's two female wolves and something else. I've never smelled anything like it except when I strayed too close to the village," he replied, his tone awestruck as he moved with more anticipation. Surely, there was something in the distance. Dakarai nudged his friend with excitement, but he didn't want to seem overzealous so he just walked in a confident manner. All he had to do was show them his real personality, right? It couldn't be that hard.

"Human," Kwame replied, a glint of interest flickering in his emerald eyes as he, too moved to the source of the odd smell. As an experienced pack leader, he knew what trouble was - and humans were definitely trouble. Perhaps, if it was one traveling with wolves, it would be no harm to them. As the alpha reached the scene, he nodded to both of the females. One was a gray female, with a mix of just about every hue in her thick, soft pelt. The other was the hue of night, with kind eyes and a smaller bodice. Obviously, the gray one was the leader of the two.

"Greetings, to all of you," he said respectfully as he bowed to them all. Beside him, Dakarai stood and bowed too. "I am Dakarai," he said softly, looking to them both. He had to admit, they were both very beautiful. They didn't look evil either like the hyenas or the lions always did. "I am Kwame," said the large, older wolf as he looked to the alpha. He expected her to speak next, wondering what she would say. They were both very interesting, but what interested them both the most was how they traveled with a female human.

OOC: mine's a swahili poem. Well, I just wrote it and translated it with google translate. Should work if you want to know what it means. It's basically about life in Africa..xD
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: There was one, then two, then three. (open wolf)   There was one, then two, then three. (open wolf) EmptySun Jan 09 2011, 16:11

Ayame, Accalia and Kiyiyia

Ayame snarled, launching herself at the small white male , her kind orbs filled with annoyance at the male. He had followed her for to long, trying to drag her away from her friends. But she wouldn't have it, she wouldn't leave them alone.
Accalia, the grey flecked fae watched with mere amusement, studying how her adopted sister fought, licking Kiyiyia's cheek gently to calm the worrying human.
Eventually, after a nasty bite, the white male scampered off but not without a final look over his shoulder at the beautiful, gentle fae. Ayame ignored the glance as she returned to her companions only to spin once more and stare in surprise at the newest wolves in the clearing.
"Greetings," Accalia murmured, pushing her way past the human girl to stand beside her friend, noting the glances towards the girl.
"She is not to be harmed," she growled, hackles rising and sharp teeth flashing at the pair, but did not advance.

"Accalia , suaimhneas mo ghrá , ní bheidh siad dochar a dhéanamh linn," the human said in her lyrical tounge, moving to kneel behind her defensive friend and stared openly at the pair of wolves, nothing other then calm, gentleness upon her foreign features. Her dark Indian skin seeming to blend slightly into the forest behind her, only her soft green orbs were clear.
Accalia calmed slightly at the gentle, foreign words. The tone simple to understand even if she did not understand the words spoken, though she kept a wary eye on the two brutes.

"I am Accalia, this is my sister Ayame and our sister Kiyiya," she told them, sitting back on her haunches and sighed slightly before her head snapped to the left with a growl ready in her throat.
The dark pelted wolf looked at the younger male with interest, tail wagging gently. It had been a while since she had met someone his age, somewhat closer to her own age. The leader of the two, clearly the older male, looked to Accalia. She dismissed him quietly, noting how her sister eyed him and giggled slightly to herself.
"Hello Dakarai," she said softly, soft eyes watching him gently. She wanted to go speak with him, maybe get to know him as Accalia was always telling her to do. But she knew that their other sister, Kiyiya, came first when it came to safety.

OOC:
Hmm 400 words for horribleness XD Soz Phantom ^^. Btw, love the song ^^

Accalia, calm my love, they will not harm us: Accalia , suaimhneas mo ghrá , ní bheidh siad dochar a dhéanamh linn

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There was one, then two, then three. (open wolf)   There was one, then two, then three. (open wolf) EmptyMon Jan 17 2011, 16:56

The able-bodied brute stood neutrally, his tresses draping down to touch the back of his hocks. Tall and strong, he stood, showing no sign of backing down. Emerald orbs glowed with knowing and the lack of innocence, placed in the center of his strong features, calm in expression. Tattered onyx harks laid leisurely against his skull, the scars glinting in the midday sun. Both hues of darkness and lightness laid side by side in obscene stripes upon his softly breathing sides. Long pillars bowed easily to the two of them, a relaxed smile sitting at the edges of his lips. Both were quite beautiful, but beauty was only skin deep. After all, most of the wolves that had seen the duo had called them 'something that looked like it came from Africa'. Wasn't that the term so many used to describe something ugly or different?

"I would not," he whispered, his African accent standing out as he shook his skull with slight ferocity. Even through her rage, the older male could sense her leadership and courage in the face of danger. "All living things are important," he smiled, flicking his tail easily as the sun glinted in his emerald eyes. "Everything hangs in the balance of everyone's role. That's what we believe, at least. Everyone is entitled to their own views," his low grumbling vocals explained. "It is a pleasure to meet you all," he replied, stepping forward slightly to touch his muzzle to the human's frail arm in greeting.

Quietly, the younger male waited while his friend spoke to them all as a whole. Generally, the two friends shared beliefs. Dakarai's moral compass didn't always point directly north, but he seemed to know what was right and wrong. Humans that didn't want to hurt them didn't bother him unless they bothered Kwame.

Sunlight glinted off of his lighter brown pelt as he gently pawed some weeds unconsciously. Hearing the older male finish, he glanced up with a light and cheerful smile. He was rather shy and didn't have much to say in conversations. It seemed as if Kwame did most of the talking for him, which he didn't mind too much. Dakarai did want to speak with the beautiful female standing beside the lead though. She seemed a bit like him. Ayame - he thought he heard her name correctly.

"Hello, Ayame," he said, curiosity shining vividly in his orbs. A smile shone from his features, lighting up his entire form as he wagged his tail slightly. "I suppose you don't see someone like me everyday, do you?" he asked, chuckling a little bit at his question. "Well, that's probably because we lived in Africa before now. It wasn't the evil territory of dire wolves, but it was farther north, where our clan ruled," he replied, wondering what she would say about his home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There was one, then two, then three. (open wolf)   There was one, then two, then three. (open wolf) EmptySat Feb 04 2012, 18:04

bump?
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: There was one, then two, then three. (open wolf)   There was one, then two, then three. (open wolf) EmptySat Feb 11 2012, 17:37

The hackles remained risen, careful eyes studying his every move. No male was to be trusted, no wolf was to be trusted with their sister Kiyia.

But slowly, under his gentle gaze she relaxed, lowering her rump to brush against the soft forest floors and tilted her head to the side.
"I should hope not," she snorted over the soft mumuring of the human girl "and truer words have never been spoken, though many deem to attack is better then to listen."

Her deep, warning filled orbs following the stretch of his neck, shoving him back as he reached to brush her arm and growled a tight warning, only to be puled gently back but the dark human's hand.

"Ciúin, mo ghrá, tá mé cinnte ciallaíonn sé aon dochar," came the soft words, stepping gracefully to her feet and stepped around the protective fae, crouching before the oddly mared brute.
"Deartháir mac tíre beannachtaí," she said softly, offering a hand for him to sniff before gently caressing the top of his head and sending Accalia a reassuring smile and slowly the fae lowered her warning tones and instead just stared hard at the brute, as if daring him to try something.

The younger fae perked her harks at the sound of his vocals, the bright eyes lighting up as he replied to her greeting and shook her head silently before replying.
"No," she whispered with curisoty filling her words "not at all...but then again, we are from another land, everything was different there."

She listened intently as he spoke of his first home and cocked her head in question.
"Africa? I have never heard of this...Africa."

OOC: this is like the 4th time I have tried to write this post....sorry if muse is sorta dead for it xD I keep somehow loosing this very one to the silly internet. Hopefully next will be better...

ciúin, mo ghrá, tá mé cinnte ciallaíonn sé aon dochar: Quiet, my love, I am sure he means no harm.
deartháir mac tíre beannachtaí: Greetings brother wolf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There was one, then two, then three. (open wolf)   There was one, then two, then three. (open wolf) EmptyMon Feb 13 2012, 18:07

Stoic was his nature, granite muscles clenched under the pounding of the nerves of his every given fiber. Orbs of intelligence studied the pair, dwelling upon the bronze creature with twined silken laces falling with grace upon her slender figure. Scars littering his countenance glistened as he stepped forward, tattered harks laid against his skull submissively. Causing harm was not the alibi that he traveled by.

What a warrior, a protector of all good the vixen seemed to him; truly she seemed to sense the reality of life. Gray pelt shone in the morning mist, a tribal and archaic aura seeming to circle her as she stood guarding her friend. "Life is not meant to hate. That is the secret of a true warrior, one who is one with nature," he said, emerald orbs shining true. Morning sunlight glistened upon his marred, scarred back from the years of battle - years of constant struggle within himself and his tribe. Life was not easy, but it was definitely worth its struggles.

Livid brown eyes of the child stared into his own of emerald, her bronze skin lively under the sun's beaming rays. Of course, it was not as warm as the savanna, where the tall grasses came up to his sides..but it was just as beautiful here. Kwame plopped his rump down upon the ground, wagging his tail slightly as he looked to the human. His scarred features stared into hers with vague curiosity. What did she think? What could she feel? He wondered with deep admiration. Reaching out tentatively, he sniffed her soft hand as she stroked his skull and neck easily. It was as if she had been around him for a life time, she was so gentle with her hands.

Quietly, he looked back to Accaila and her sister, wondering what they would say to him.

Dakarai seemed to be enjoying his conversation quite well, a sweet grin on his features as he talked to the beautiful vixen. Her slender form was illuminated as she stood by the river, at total ease with nature and all around it. In the homeland, it was one's best quality to know the land around one and to feel the earth from within. He had always longed to know of the world like his brother.

"It is a beautiful place," he said, putting it simply at first before continuing. "Where the tall grasses grow up to your sides and the antelope frolic in the pastures with their young. They were life for us, yet we respected them too. Tribes of humans wander about the ran down paths. They are quite curious creatures," he said, glancing to her friend out of the corner of his eyes. He was curious of her, too, but he didn't want to talk his eyes off of the gorgeous vixen before him. For some reason, she made his heart pound like the beating of a tribal drum, like the gongs were beat in ceremonies that the humans had. He wagged his tail, looking to both vixens as they all spoke together.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: There was one, then two, then three. (open wolf)   There was one, then two, then three. (open wolf) EmptySat Feb 18 2012, 00:54

"Life is given so that we may live," she replied with a sniff of her nose, eyes still warily darting inbetween the cooing human and the oddly marked brute.
"It may not be to hate, but to fear and understand...to both see and to hear," she sighed, curling the fuffy tail around her elegant bodice and shifted her weight.

"We have just become wary, none of our human halves have entered these lands without fear..without being killed..is unheard of," she whispered, turning her soft gaze to her human sister before nuzzling her hand at her soft smile, flash of perfect white teeth.

Kiyiya giggled as he looked at her, chattering softly to the group in her native tounge and not at all seeming afraid to be amoung her wolf siblings. Her hands stratched the brute behind the ears, teasing his thick fur.

Ayama listened carefully, appearing to hang onto his every word as he spoke of his homeland.
"It sounds wonderous," she sighed dreamily "do you still live there now? Or are you looking for a new land?"

OOC: egh! Sorry this is so forced....hopfully you can do something with it......

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There was one, then two, then three. (open wolf)   There was one, then two, then three. (open wolf) EmptyThu Mar 01 2012, 10:25

Life indeed was for living, the rolling hills and shimmering lakes of vivid hue part of their world and the life that they chose to lead. Minds, like clouds needed to be soft and rolling, working with the blood in their veins instead of against it. Serenity must fill the muscles of the form, as the mind and bodice become one to perform life's miracles, and anger must be like a silent ghost on the wind. It took a true warrior to find out the oddities of life.

"I try to understand it everyday, for there is never too much that one can learn," he said, wagging his whispy tail easily, a smile upon his features. Odd markings shining in the sun, he easily plopped his rump against the earth, looking to them both. For some reason, he felt quite glad, like he had not been since he was the leader of his great tribe in the days of glory. But better than glory was love, and it seemed obvious to him that the feelings that were shared between human and beast was exactly that. How oddly unique it was, his life being brought to these crossroads in this very instance. Hardly did he inquire with fate, but was it possible that this arranged by divinity?

Kwame gave the gentle human a grin, in his own wolf-like demeanor as she scratched behind his left hark. He put his wet nose to her hand as if he was a tame pup, for a warrior of his genre feared not any creature but respected all life in their own perspectives. "She is quite beautiful, don't you think? When you look closely, you can tell that she is more like us than most wolves would give her credit to be," he said, observing the friendly human. Unlike the two-leggeds he had once seen, she carried not a spear for sucking the life from their kind. It was if she was...comfortable with being around the three of them. Surely, she must seem odd to the others of her kind...

Dakarai shook his skull, orbs darting to the ground for a moment as he stared to the beautiful wolf. What a shame it was that this part of their once jovial terrain had befallen to darkness. "It is quite wondrous," he smiled slightly, sighing as he attempted to explain what had happen to his paradise. "It was taken over by evil. I can only hope the land will rid them - it has the power to, for it is sacred," he said, looking to the horizon. It was true, they would have to find a new land to call home. A new place that they could live in happily.

"It doesn't matter to me where I travel, as long as its with someone I care about," he said, looking to her thoughtfully. "What is your preferred environment?" he asked, knowing that she wouldn't want to see the lands of Africa. It was impossibly too dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There was one, then two, then three. (open wolf)   There was one, then two, then three. (open wolf) Empty

Back to top Go down

There was one, then two, then three. (open wolf)
Page 1 of 1