Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just Taking What is Mine(Gem)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

Just Taking What is Mine(Gem) Empty
PostSubject: Just Taking What is Mine(Gem)   Just Taking What is Mine(Gem) EmptySat Jan 08 2011, 16:14

Original thread:
http://freedomspalace.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=unclaimed19&action=display&thread=4134&page=1

There was no way the cobalt stag was leaving until the vixen of the moon followed like a dog following its master. Already, he was becoming irritated from their obstinacy. All of them were acting like children - so fragile and beautiful but too stupid for his tastes. Every moment she rebelled, she was moved lower in the ranking of the herd already. Most would just cave by now, but weren't the hard to capture mares all the more fun? Seemed like he was going to have to teach her a lesson. Whatever. It would only cause her pain and him pleasure, so he didn't care. Strolling up with light gaits, he forced her.

Honestly, Frenzy didn't care whether she had just been bred, if she had a foal, or if she would bare his. All he cared was that she was a unicorn, maybe a slave or a broodmare. It all depended on whether she believed in cooperation for the sake of her freedom and her stag's life. "You probably won't get a youth from that," he hissed, unamused by her futile attempts to get her king's attention. "Too bad. I'll use have to use that one," he whispered, stepping up to her colt. "Such a shame your colt. If you weren't you'd be used as 'practice'," he laughed pawing the ground in anticipation. Frenzy's skull turned back sharply to face the approaching stallion.

Frenzy sighed at the stag's words. How were they going to make him leave? "Think twice about challenging me, bastard. It would be a shame if no one was around to take care of your faes, except for me," he grinned, circling the king. Testosterone flamed through his mighty bodice as he came face to face with the so-called king. "I'm not afraid of some stupid mares. And, if you fight me with your brother, I get to call upon one of my friends to fight with me. You wouldn't like that, would you?" he asked. Killing was one of his favorite pass times, something he wasn't afraid to do.

"I really don't see why Zaina likes you, any of you," he shook his skull. Although his sister had a soft heart, it was the only one who softened the cold-blooded killer. Even she would not be able to stop this mission from unfolding right before them. This world belonged to the living, the ones that could fight for what they wanted and not be taken down. "Listen, and listen close, stag. The price you will pay isn't worth a broodmare - you'll face death. Then, the Eispferd, and the two bitchy sisters will be mine," he threatened. "So, I challenge you for your herd," he called out, deep, evil vocals ringing to the heavens as he reared up. "This is between you and me, no one else, unless you want me to bring up all the demons in hell to assist me," he replied, waiting for the king to make the deal.
Back to top Go down
alamandy

alamandy

Cash On Hand : 376

PostSubject: Re: Just Taking What is Mine(Gem)   Just Taking What is Mine(Gem) EmptySat Jan 08 2011, 21:27

Dragon Wing

I stood there just watching and listing to all that this stag said and sighed "here i go again, look i don't want to fight to keep my herd i would like to keep them and that means i shall not fight for my herd as it is what Blade did and i lost if i must i will only fight for Bianchi Ali, as she is no brood mare and it is she you came for not my herd" i looked at him and sighed again "and i do not like it when one tries to take more then what he first wanted" i say and then add just because i want to know "why do you want her, why do you chose to take one of my herd"

I looked at him and shoke my head "and Zaina is not part of my herd and she has not join my brother Demonbane either, not yet anyway" i sigh again and look to the twins with a sad smile before walking over to Bianchi Ali "if he does get you then i shall try my best to bring you back here and i will also try to get our son his freedom when the time comes to it" i say to her before turning back to Frenzy. My thoughts turned to why Demon was called Demonbane for a second then it went back to my mares.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: Re: Just Taking What is Mine(Gem)   Just Taking What is Mine(Gem) EmptySat Jan 08 2011, 23:05

"I'd rather go than you risking you whole herd, Dragon Wing. I'll go, but our son, stays here!" Bianchi Ali replied. "I will come."She saw the unhappiness on her sister's face, but sighed. "It's the best option here. I won't risk the rest of you."
She shook her head, looking at Frenzy. "Will you leave now that you have me? After all, I was the one you wanted, not my son or any of the others?"
With that she headed towards the mountains endings.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
alamandy

alamandy

PostSubject: Re: Just Taking What is Mine(Gem)   Just Taking What is Mine(Gem) EmptySat Jan 08 2011, 23:13

Dragon Wing

I looked to Bianchi Ali and nodded my head when she spoke "then i wish you luck my dear and i shall take care of our son" i looked at her then her sister knowing it was hard on her then listened to what she said " i thank you Bianchi Ali i wish that you did not have to leave but you have made your chose goodbye my dear and in time i hope to meet again" i say to her then look to Frenzy "and you Frenzy have what you came for now leave" i said to him calmly then turned to Rossi Occhi and Moonslight.
Back to top Go down

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Just Taking What is Mine(Gem)   Just Taking What is Mine(Gem) EmptySun Jan 23 2011, 14:00

Quite enthralled in this conversation was he, their constant bickering keeping that same hostile smirk planted upon his none too distressed features. This was like taking candy from a baby, and what a wonderful this one would be - to recreate the world as they once knew it. Only he knew what could be created from the sheer imagination and power of the mind. Oh, what a wonderfully parasitic creature would emerge from his dark dimensions in the prime of his reign, one that would challenge even the filthy kind that called themselves pure. None were sanctified and pure except him. In his blood, impurity struck, but it could be taken away just as quickly as it arose.

"Ah, I am so delighted you decided to....cooperate. Such a shame it would be if they were so suddenly ripped out of your pathetic grasps," he cooed his threat softly. This episode would have been much more entertaining if the king had actually decided to fight him. Frenzy had always relished in the superior emotion that was given to him when crimson stains burdened the surface of the earth, especially if they belonged to an opponent of his. Dangerous neon orbs scanned over her, grinning their sadistic song through the scarring sunlight that glistened upon their surface. "Perhaps, you shall be spared when I take over the world..." he added contentedly, moving in on the ivory vixen.

A cobalt sloping shoulder rubbed against hers, a malevolent expression examining her for the slightest bit of fear. Frenzy circled her, no longer envying her from a distance, but finally getting to see her in the flesh, his flesh. "Dear, you look quite ravishing in this light...but we should be getting back home, I do believe," he replied, prepared to follow closely at her heels. If she dared to stray even a little, she would be reprimanded with great force. No, he didn't need her love. After all, she was just some bitchy broodmare that was put on this earth for one reason - to bare her chosen stag's heirs. What a prideful and noble purpose, some would say. It was so unfortunate for her that she would be put to greater uses than that under his rule in addition to having his foals. The dire unicorn was arising from the ashes, just in time. Frenzy grinned, deciding to add his last words to the ebony stag. "Goodbye. For your sake, I hope we don't meet again until one of my heirs takes over here. It will be the first target," he replied, kicking out at the king as he passed by.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Just Taking What is Mine(Gem)   Just Taking What is Mine(Gem) EmptySun Jan 23 2011, 14:18

Her wings folded neatly in to her sides she moved without looking at him. She wasn't happy, but she knew that he sought only those of the different pure blooded races. She was a pure unicorn, only she'd been graced with wings.
Finding the exit to her home she looked back only once before moving once more on. She knew where he was from, and she moved towards Inferno Plains quietly, not speaking a word.

he was not going to get that satisfaction at all.
Back to top Go down
alamandy

alamandy

PostSubject: Re: Just Taking What is Mine(Gem)   Just Taking What is Mine(Gem) EmptyMon Jan 24 2011, 19:01

Dragon Wing

I watched him as he spoke and moved around. I looked to Bianchi Ali with a sad look but i knew that the rest of my herd was safe for now. I looked to my other mares and sighed before moving off but stopped as he spoke about not meeting again until a heir of his comes. I frowned and jumped into the air flying above them before turning away "come on not again" i grumble quite loud "first a hellion and now this one intends on taking my land one day, stuff it". i looked around before flying off to find my brother.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Just Taking What is Mine(Gem)   Just Taking What is Mine(Gem) EmptyMon Jan 24 2011, 19:08

She glared in the direction Frenzy went, knowing that they would have to do something about this. "First Blade and now this idiot.We won't fall so soon or easily this time," she said to the others. Then she cantered off after Dragon Wing. She had a few ideas, and she would implement them if he agreed to them. This meant things would happen soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Taking What is Mine(Gem)   Just Taking What is Mine(Gem) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Taking What is Mine(Gem)
Page 1 of 1