New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A Simple Gift(Open Wolf)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: A Simple Gift(Open Wolf)   Fri Jan 07 2011, 22:33

Seasons are changing
And waves are crashing and
Stars are falling
All for us

Days grow longer
And nights grow shorter
Show me you'll be the one

Beds of flowers took in the dwindling sunlight enthusiastically as the first of many raindrops shattered the silence. Others recognized what was destined for the future too, for the stringy earthworms wiggled into their shallow burrows to avoid being washed away with the teardrops of the sky. Even the birds rested in their nests of twigs and soft materials they had previously found floating upon the ground while the rains came. They were slow at first, allowing a young mother with pups to linger for a while, looking unexpectedly at the horizon before burrowing down into the earth with the small creatures at her sides.

While all the life in the forest seemed to slow as the rains increased in flow, only one stood out. Rain pummeled her beauteous golden pelt, wetting the soft, young fur down to the very surface. It was common where she came, but it was not so great in strength in the peaceful coastline in which she previously resided. Deep golden hues that inhabited her back crept down and faded out to a pristine ivory hue that would melt the heart of any brute that laid his kind eyes on them. Baby blue eyes swept over the lands in one motion, looking out for trouble. If speed was all she was destined to have, she would want to get a head start on any attackers.

Home had been a nice place, filled with kind words and protection from society. That was the least of what she wanted, though. Everyone had to get away sometime and get worldly experience, whether their first attempt at love turned out badly or nicely. Nala didn't care; she just wanted it to be real this time. Recently, one of her sisters had turned to the darkness, but Nala knew that in her heart, that was somehow what was best for her ebony sister. The only words of regret she could think of was that she would miss her too much to never see her again except upon the battlefield.

Now that I'm strong
I have figured out
How this world turns cold
And it breaks through my soul

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving your sends me to heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Gift(Open Wolf)   Thu Jan 27 2011, 17:32

He has never seen the sun for real,
just a reflection of its beauty.
Just a wink of an eye,
but never the love he is needing so hard.
The pain, the anger,
they all fill space in his mind,
but empty the heart, bit by bit.

It was a proud male wolf who moved into the river area. he moved silently, on the banks of the river, knowing that something called to him. Not knowing though that which it was, was a thing that he was not the best about having to deal with. Not that it mattered, he was learning this world.
Icy scars covered his unaging body, he was a warrior. his mind remembered all the wolves that he'd used to run with, until he left to make his own large family. Now though he was here, and it was time to start a family. Good and bad were welcome to him, he was a nuetral one there.
Stopping at the sight of a she wolf though, he folded his black and white wings, watching her for a few moments, before moving towards her. "Hello. I'm Querherz."

Every day he hopes and prays,
every day the gaps get bigger,
every day more lonely,
every day more hidden,
every day a piece of him died,
until his heart was empty and his head fully loaded,
that was the day he couldn't die no more...
and yet... he keeps on livin'

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Gift(Open Wolf)   Sat Jun 11 2011, 12:36

Just as the oceanic breezes and the sweet ruler of the sky swayed the sea, the treading of daggers into earth caused the rippling of pools that stood beside her pillars. Circles in the flow of energy resurfaced in her mind, of how father had met his demise after years of fighting the trend, the challenge of who could survive the longest. Soon, even strong and gracious uncle would meet his falling. Would someone come to refill and change the gray scars that the cold scythe of death would leave on her heart, the pure innocent soul that she promised not to lose? The fact Nala so easily denied, though, was that all good eventually met its termination.

"Hello," her small, light vocals carried over before she even swayed her form to face the masculine voice that prodded her as she thought deeply in silence. Upon casting her pools of intelligent blue before him, she took his great grace in. Deep ebony he was, like the cool stone of obsidian that lays upon the deep sandy bottoms of the caves of the sea. His orbs, though were as light as the sun rays as they awoke one from a deep and silent sleep, one filled with the horrors that would enclose upon them in a short few weeks, as soon as his horrid plan took charge. Fear and excitement flitted through her heart for a moment before the took a silent sigh and looked up at him.

Nala honestly didn't know what to say, seeing as she had spoken to no other males but her aging uncle, sweet brothers, and endearing cousins. They hadn't told her how to speak to him, nor how to know if he was entirely meant for her. Perhaps, the instincts of ancient times, those archaic feelings and emotions would lead her down the path to happiness. "It is nice to meet you, Querherz...," she tried to smile a bit and bent her paw down in a graceful bow, raising hesitantly. "I...am Nala, daughter of Clearwater and Ghost, niece of the warrior, Modet," said the golden female softly, waiting for the next word, the next signal. What would come from this chance meeting?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Gift(Open Wolf)   Sat Jun 11 2011, 15:11

She was a beautiful younger wolf he knew, but he knew also that he was not there as a threat to her in any way. No, he was kinder creature than some of the brutes faced in his own travels. There were things in his past that were not so freindly, but he knew that there were other things that were as lovely as the things in her own past. For always he had seen her as one that could ahve the potential of being in his pack, he had been there, watching from above when she was born and named.

"It is a pleasure to meet you as well, Nala." he smiled at her, knowing that courage was something that brought him here. "I have heard much of your family, all of which is good, well, except for one of your uncle's and his family."

He smiled. "My mother is Strike Goldstar."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Gift(Open Wolf)   Sun Jun 12 2011, 14:40

Light gales like warm affection brushed up against her, saying that no pain nor mourning was in their midst. Much was held in their future, but that was the reason they were here, right - to find out what not even the lovely gods who had come to earth knew? "Ah, yes," said the golden vixen, almost a bit more abruptly than she had expected her comment to be. "....You are of the ice," Nala whispered, trying to peel her gaze from his many scars, scars from many fights he had partaken in and many perils he had overcome.

Harks laid back against her delicate skull, she shook it defiantly, as if to protest the thought that she was such a thing as the one who lost all kindness. "Jaile," said she, mourning the loss of aunt Jaile's soul. "She was my aunt before the part that distinguished her from them died. Now, she is deceased to me, like my poor father. Soul Render stole her life," whispered the vixen with sea hued eyes, both of them resting upon the masculine ebony bodice that stood before her. Was it so wrong to spill her heart out to a stranger? Too many thoughts had been bottled up far too long.

"Harith, my cousin, hopes to establish a great pack in Inferno Plains soon after the defeat of Frenzy. We hope it will help to rid the land of evil with four great leaders. What a shame, though that he lost his queen so young. The young vixen just....left out of no where. Armada and Onyx will reign, I believe...next," Nala replied hesitantly, wondering what side of the story he truly supported. Of course, everyone was against Frenzy, but would he be fighting in the stands with Modet and the rest of her clan?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Gift(Open Wolf)   Sun Jun 12 2011, 15:57

"Inferno Plains will fall one day. There are still many of us who fight that darkness that is trying to claim our world. I plan to fight against that one, and especially against Soul Render. He and I have a bad history between us, seeing as my father killed his parents... and well, he plans on killing me if he ever finds me. The others in his family though, like your mother, have no grudge against me. For I am not my father in any way."

He knew that there were some things that were needed to be dealt with, but he knew that now was not the time to talk of those things. He had already apologised to Clearwater and Rockstar for the things his father had done.

"I never met my real mother, Strike Goldstar, but there is always the hope that I will take after her in my life. I was never fond of my father, or of the ways he did things."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Gift(Open Wolf)   Fri Mar 16 2012, 14:52

OOC: Are you keeping him alive?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Gift(Open Wolf)   Fri Mar 16 2012, 16:29

((yea addin him to the list))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Gift(Open Wolf)   

Back to top Go down

A Simple Gift(Open Wolf)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1