Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Home perchance? ((Phantom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

A Home perchance? ((Phantom Empty
PostSubject: A Home perchance? ((Phantom   A Home perchance? ((Phantom EmptyTue Apr 02 2013, 14:43

Powerful wings carried the chestnut stallion towards the massive clutter of silver trees that adorned a part of the mountain ranges of Freedoms Palace. Long had he been talking with his brothers as to who would be going where to live.

Gabriel snorted as he got closer, flying over the trees as he searched for the ones who would be dwelling there. The golden stallion, Delmarva, and the great unicorn known as Callisto. For Michael had asked that one of the others went there to live, as an alliance with Callisto and his council would be worthwhile.

The stallion finally spotted the unicorn he sought. He dove down carefully, having to bend his wings a lot to fit between the trees. He landed a little way off though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com

A Home perchance? ((Phantom
Page 1 of 1