New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Shadowmere

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Shadowmere   Mon Mar 18 2013, 18:54

Basics
Dubbed ;;  Shadowmere
Age ;;  Indefinite
Gender ;;  Mare
Title/Rank ;;   Subject of Sithis/The Black Hand
Land ;; None
Herd ;; None
Appearance
Coat ;; Black
Mane & Tail ;; Black
Eyes ;; Blood Red
Height ;;  19hh
Markings ;; None
Scars ;; Many
Daggers ;; Black
Horn ;; None
Wings ;; None
Bloodlines
Breed ;; Demon
Percentage ;;  100%
Dam ;; The Night Mother
Grandsire ;; Unkonwn
Granddam ;; Unknown
Sire ;; Sithis
Grandsire ;; Unknown
Granddam ;; Unknown
Brothers ;; None
Sisters ;; None
Relationships
Friends ;; Lucien Lachance, Astrid
Enemies ;;  Many
Sons ;; None
Daughters ;; None

History ;; 
I am a direct descendant of the lord of the Void, Sithis. I have seen many generations of Dark Brotherhood clans in my years in Cyrodiil and in Skyrim, and I have partaken in many deaths. Some say that I am from the dread father, himself, and they are all too entirely correct. I help my ‘humans’ of the guild murder unsuspecting victims. I know that I am powerful – few know of my power. I tend to keep to myself.

Certain creatures have led me to seek out this “paradise” that many horses enjoy calling their dwelling – Freedom’s Palace, they call it. I sense a strong power here, but there are few with the wits about them to be a true killer. I must seek new members for my guild, for by serving the Night Mother, I must carry out murders after the Black Sacrament is performed. I kill without reason at times, and I feel that there is no penalty for taking the life of someone who scorned Sithis himself.

At one time, I was the horse of Lucien Lachance, speaker of the Black Hand. He was a human, and I have nothing against them. Actually, I welcome them. It pained me when Lachance was slaughtered by his own kind after a mishap involving Celiama, his advisory. The advisory had killed the Listener by mistake, betrayed by one of the fingers of the Black Hand. To kill the Listener is a crime punishable by death. Celiama was named the new listener and I served her for many years before she died. It was about two hundred years before a new listener was chosen. Astrid was the leader, but she was not listener. And, though I obeyed her, I did not respect her. Only when Syai came to the guild, did I know the new listener had been chosen – she too died though, leaving me without reason.

Now, I'm on my own. Away from them all. Not to mention. I have a little power up my sleeve for my mortal enemy.

Personality ;;
  Alliance ;; Dark
Languages ;; All
Temperament ;;  Deceptive, Dark, To the point, Evil, Sadistic, Calm, Likes negotiation, intimidating, sarcastic, loves a good fight
[/center]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: Re: Shadowmere   Mon Mar 18 2013, 19:39

nice

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com

Shadowmere
View previous topic View next topic Back to top