Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beauty of a Different Sort ((open))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

Beauty of a Different Sort  ((open)) Empty
PostSubject: Beauty of a Different Sort ((open))   Beauty of a Different Sort  ((open)) EmptySat Mar 09 2013, 15:18

Beauty of a Different Sort  ((open)) Kriemhild_by_erosaf-d5x85tr

Kriemheld

Well this was certainly a different place to the world she had known all her life. So many different sights and smells came to her, even the air tasted fresher than it had back home. Maybe there were no humans here. That might be why. She could not be sure, as she looked around as she wandered through the different glades.

She stopped to drink from the river. The water was fresh, cool, revitalizing. The water at home had a bad taste to it, so this was certainly good for her to have the chance to drink from. It seemed things were a lot more, natural here. The water was that nice, that she lowered her head for another mouthful or two. Never had she tasted such pure water.

Seeing what seemed to be a rather well traveled horse track on the other side of the river, she swam across the softly flowing stream of water and started to follow it. Occasionally, she would grab a mouthful of grass, and found it was even better than the grass from home. How interesting things had turned out for her.

She neighed, absolutely loving the place she had come to be now. If only others from her herd would come here as well. They would be just as pleasantly surprised as she had been when she first came here. She knew though that normally only one or two of the herd came to a certain other land. And she was one of them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
.:Phantom:.

.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of a Different Sort ((open))   Beauty of a Different Sort  ((open)) EmptySun Mar 10 2013, 20:03

Innocent.

Innocent like falling water that has done no crime to be punished. Innocence that had broken no vow set forth for decades of their kind, for all had been carried out in escape. All ties had been broken when ivory pillars pounded forth through the grasses of the field and the grasses of freedom. Only one had been for the better, though the fitness that had been provided to him from daily pounding had seemed to pay off in some aspects. In someways, the life he led had been for the better.

This place was....astounding. It was like nothing that his eyes had witnessed, something that his eyes had never probed. Never imagined in his deepest nightmares nor fantasies. Amazing. Fearful eyes looked about it, trying to seek what could not been seen and wondering if it was even there.

Perhaps, it was only a matter of time until they caught up. Then he would only be a slave of the training facilities, of the track once more. Victim to the competition and to the others that constantly challenged for the lead. Always, though, he would emerge as the victor. Winning was the only option. Losing was not an option. Winning. Losing.

Wind blew through the trees and the sunlight shimmered upon the wide river. Easily he walked over the river, seeing someone he had never seen before.

Walking up, he sighed. Hopefully, someone would speak to him. "Hello," he said hopefully, nodding his skull admirably to the other horse.
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

Cash On Hand : 796

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of a Different Sort ((open))   Beauty of a Different Sort  ((open)) EmptyTue Mar 12 2013, 01:24

It was almost criminal, really, how many unclaimed beauties there were in the world. So many of them, and so few stallions of caliber such as his. It was such a pity - he had not the means to be in so many places at once! If not, he was sure that his herd would have been the biggest, most beautiful herd there ever was.

Demitri had just so happened to find himself free - at last - with nothing to do. His land was secure, there was no one clamouring for his attention. At the moment, of course. Surely, when he returned, he would once again be busy fending off his fans and admirers, along with some of those who let their jealousy of him get the better of them!

The golden stallion let himself wander aimlessly through the Land of Love and Affection, his unshod hooves making soft clip-clopping noises whenever they met rock. He sighed. None today had caught his interest. They were so... plain. And Demitri was in such a mood, where he wanted to see someone... exotic.

Such as that mare over there.

Harks pricking, eyes brighteing with interest, Demitri tossed his head up, loping gracefully across to the tri-coloured mare, who seemed to be following a trail of others. Well, if - when - she joined his herd, Demitri would gladly show her the joys of making your own way in the world, and not following the boring tracks left by others.

They lived for such a short time in this world. Did it not make sense to burn as brightly as possible, while he still could?

His amber eyes lingered upon her beautiful, tri-coloured pelt, and the stallion automatically found himself arching his neck a little, tossing his mane as he neared.

He tossed a hostile glare to the stallion that had arrived as well, before giving the Lady a charming smile.

“Greetings, beautiful one. I have not seen the likes of you before in my life. Your beauty, if I might say so, burns as brightly as a thousand fiery suns, and you yourself, m’dear, are as graceful and radiant as the Lady Moon.”

He bowed, sweepingly.

“My name, m’lady, is Demitri of Eternal Paradise. Might I have the absolute pleasure of knowing your name?”
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of a Different Sort ((open))   Beauty of a Different Sort  ((open)) EmptyTue Mar 12 2013, 14:10

She jumped as two different horses came towards her, almost at the same time. Well she had been expecting that her strangely marked pelt would get her attention, but not two at the same time! What on earth was going on here? Did stallions often do this? Back home they would fight each other if two had interest in the same young mare like herself. Yet these two were not fighting… but they were not speaking to each other either.

“Greetings to you both,” she said, smiling at them both. One was a bright grey stallion with a streak of white down his face, and only a little taller than herself. The other though, a beautiful and handsome palomino stallion, was exactly the same height as her. And by the sound of it, quite the flirter too. Two could play at that game, but first she would have to get rid of the grey horse. This was going to be quite interesting.

“I am Kriemheld, daughter Arygros and Arankar, and first of the Sharhrivar breed to come to this land, which I have heard is Freedoms Palace. I must say I have never seen such a beautiful place, and the places men go I have no interest in as they ruin all the wildlife.”

That last bit was aimed at the grey, for she could tell he was a racehorse, he had the build and likely the speed too. There was no interest in her for a former racehorse.
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of a Different Sort ((open))   Beauty of a Different Sort  ((open)) EmptyWed Mar 13 2013, 03:28

He was anxious to know this mare better - and felt strangely possessive of this rare beauty that he had found. Demitri's eyes flashed a dark amber, as his gaze swept sneeringly over the other stallion, annoyed that he had a competitor to the stunning fae.

She was, indeed, one of the most exotic mares he had ever seen in his entire life. The colours upon her pelt blended so smoothly into one another, and her crimson, pupil-less eyes sent a delighted shiver down his spine.

The golden stallion smiled warmly back at the mare, tossing in a devilish smirk for good measure, tossing her flaxen mane. Hiss brilliant pelt shone beautifully under the warm rays of sunlight.

"Kriemheld," he murmured, tilting his head charmingly, tasting the name upon his tongue. A smile spread over his mouth, as he danced a few steps closer, nostrils flaring wide, as he snorted lightly.

"A beautiful name, m'lady. And unusual, too. You are the first of your kind to enter? Then, m'dear, allow me to be the first to formally welcome you into the lands of Freedom's Palace."

Demitri smiled widely, nodding his head in sombre agreement, tossing a sly glance towards the grey stallion.

"Freedoms'a Palace is a beautiful land, yes," Demitri nodded, a soft look entering his eye. "There couldn't be any place better to live. You've made the right decision, darling," he said, approving.

"Well, I could show you around, if you wanted? There are so many sights to see! Especially the beautiful forests, where I live," he suggested, lingering over the words, his amber eyes smoldering.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of a Different Sort ((open))   Beauty of a Different Sort  ((open)) EmptyWed Mar 13 2013, 03:44

“In the tongue of my forefathers, it means mask,” she said, considerately. She knew that he would have found the name to be an odd one. At his words of welcome though, she almost blushed, though, she knew she had the perfect comeback to that one. “Why thank you for the warm welcome good sir.”

Spotting a lone golden sunbeam shooting through the trees a little way around him, she gave a little neigh, and obviously ignoring the grey, she lifted up her legs into the graceful strides only one of Arabian breeding could have, and walked towards that sunbeam. As she reached Demetri, she had her tail held high as she moved, for she knew she was in season, but she did not expect him to try anything, and, walking close enough thatshe almost touched him, she walked a full circle around him, and then straight into that sunbeam.

It was when she reached the sunbeam that the cream upon her pelt really stood out and glowed in a rather dazzling way. He had not seen her true beauty until now, and didn’t she know it?

“The woods huh? Well they are a place that intrigue me. There were no forest in my homeland before here,” she said, teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of a Different Sort ((open))   Beauty of a Different Sort  ((open)) EmptyFri Mar 15 2013, 06:46

"The tongue of your forefather?" Demitri asked, rather amused at her strange manner of speaking. It was... odd - old, the way she had phrased it. And yet, it was nice. Perhaps, they all spoke like that, in the land of colourful horses.

"What language is that, if I might be so bold to ask?" Demitri inquired, tilting his head slightly, as he furrowed his brow, thinking. It was definitely not one he had heard of before.

With that, Demitri smirked at her, shaking his head loftily.

"Not a problem, dear Miss. It was a pleasure."

The golden stallion tilted his head, watching with great enjoyment as he watched her prance about, shivering slightly when she neared him, circling him.

The tease! He could smell her, he knew she was in heat. And such lovely foals they would make together... But... It would have to wait, he was sad to say. Perhaps once she agreed to come with him!

Hopefully.

His amber eyes glowed with an inner fire, filling the young stallion with vitality and life, as he watched the young mare step into the sunbeam, watched the sun spill over her shaded pelt, making her glow dazzlingly bright. He watched her, memserised - until he saw her smirk.

Well, two could play at that game.

Nonchalantly tossing his silky mane, Demitri high-stepped towards the next sunbeam beside her. The warm, golden rays spilled upon his pelt, setting him on fire, as his flaxen mane and tail shimmered and glimmered under the pure, intense light.

"Well, I do hope they'll capture your interest even more, once you've visited them," Demitri murmured, lips curving into a smirk. "They are beautiful - especially the part which is my home. Would you like to see?" he asked, grinning mischievously, stepping closer.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of a Different Sort ((open))   Beauty of a Different Sort  ((open)) EmptySun Mar 17 2013, 03:06

"I must apologise for the true full meaning of my name is litterally 'battle mask' but I prefer simply, mask."

She watched as he strode towards her, laughter in her eyes as he did the same as her. He was very handsome, and she bet he knew it too. There was no doubt in her mind that he was the one she was looking for. His coat dazzled her though as he stepped into the sunbeam nearby. Never had she seen so many shades of gold, copper and yellow in another’s hide.

“Do you not know of a place known as Germany? My forefathers come from there, and as they would say, Eine Tochter sollte sich ein Haus von ihren eigenen, einmal hinter dem Alter von drei Jahren. Or for those of you who speak not my other language, A daughter should seek out a home of her own, once past the age of three.“

She knew the language very well. And sometimes, it surprised her if others knew it as well. “You are one very stattlich stallion.” She flicked her tail, amused by his self control. There were many things in the world, but a stallion able to stop himself from mating with a mare in heat was not something she was used to at all.

OOC: handsome
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of a Different Sort ((open))   Beauty of a Different Sort  ((open)) EmptyThu Mar 28 2013, 02:21

Demitri laughed.

"Close enough," he replied, amused at her translation. "Mask it is, then!"

Demitri tried in vain to curb in impatience, but he was sure that it showed - in the restlessness of his movements, in the shiftiness of his eyes. He tossed his flaxen mane back, pasting a winning grin on his handsome features.

"Hmm...." he hummed thoughtfully. "Can't say I've heard of it. But if all the mares there were as gorgeous as you - I'd be there in a heartbeat!" he laughed playfully.

"Thank you," Demitri grinned, barely managing to stop himself from preening at her obvious compliment - even though he didn't know what the word meant. "I like you too. You're beautiful."

"Well now, m'lady! If I didn't know better, I'd have said you were trying to keep from answering my question! What say you to a tour of my forest home?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of a Different Sort ((open))   Beauty of a Different Sort  ((open)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Beauty of a Different Sort ((open))
Page 1 of 1