Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Charasmatically Speaking ((open to 2 she-wolves))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

Charasmatically Speaking ((open to 2 she-wolves)) Empty
PostSubject: Charasmatically Speaking ((open to 2 she-wolves))   Charasmatically Speaking ((open to 2 she-wolves)) EmptySat Mar 02 2013, 14:52

Charasmatically Speaking ((open to 2 she-wolves)) Taka_by_erosaf-d5rupvq

Animals fled when they saw the deep golden brown wolf slinking along a path only he travelled. It was not the same as the paths most who came here followed, no he climbed over rocks and up cliffs to find the best place for him. He chuckled as he roamed, knowing that there was no chance any who were weak would be able to climb up to where he now sat on the highest rock.

From here, only those who were strong enough to be worthy of his time would be able to get to him, and that him proud.

“Let me see who dare to come up to this place. Let me see who contemplates themselves worthy enough to attempt this ascent.”

He thought that it was a brilliant idea to wait up here. Where many would fail trying to get to him. Who was he to care about those who failed?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
Saphira

Saphira

Cash On Hand : 796

PostSubject: Re: Charasmatically Speaking ((open to 2 she-wolves))   Charasmatically Speaking ((open to 2 she-wolves)) EmptySun Mar 03 2013, 00:59

Charasmatically Speaking ((open to 2 she-wolves)) 14489f9742d31da85ab3313b785db664

Ice grew where she walked, crystallising upon the emerald green grass. Frost upon her pelt, and the three ribbons that grew out from her tail, sprinkled with tiny bells, rang out like the coming of winter.

Fumiko sighed with boredom, as she lazily traversed the land, ignoring all those who had fled from her path. They were beneath her - everyone was.

Her orange eyes flashed with interest, as she heard a strong, male voice call out. Fumiko listened, a grin sliding over her face, as she abruptly changed direction, trotting easily towards the owner of the voice.

"And do I get a prize if I do?" Fumiko asked, a hint of irony in her voice.

Bunching her muscles, the white-grey she-wolf easily leaped up the rocky outcrop, not even pausing once to make sure that she had footholds in the rock first. The places her fur had brushed, or her paws had touched, lay sparkling and slippery with frost.

Let anyone try to climb down now.

"Well," she shrugged, easily jumping up to the space behind the brute. "I'm here. What now?"
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Charasmatically Speaking ((open to 2 she-wolves))   Charasmatically Speaking ((open to 2 she-wolves)) EmptySun Mar 03 2013, 01:15

He eyed the wolf that came up, watching as she climbed up. Did she think mere ice would work to gain his attention? “Morning to you, young hoarfrost wolf. So you contemplate yourself commendable of my time? Do you really consider that such a scramble was all that I needed to perceive? Do you think that is the one trial I established?”

Taka smiled as he took in her long graceful form. He knew there was no chance that she was going anywhere. She was one who interested him. “Would a life in the obscure be one that terrifies you? A lifetime where you have no say in no matter what?” For that was what she was going to end up in, if she did not leave yet.

Yet he had the feeling that she would not be so easily dissuaded. “What say you?”
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

Cash On Hand : 796

PostSubject: Re: Charasmatically Speaking ((open to 2 she-wolves))   Charasmatically Speaking ((open to 2 she-wolves)) EmptySun Mar 03 2013, 01:24

Well.. that was certainly not what she had expected. Fumiko growled lowly under her breath, orange eyes burning as she contemplated the young upstart - conveniently forgetting that she was just as young as him.

The more he spoke, the more bewildered he had her, until Fumiko simply sat back on her haunches, tilting her head and staring at him as though he were from outer space - or a strange, surprisingly interesting insect that she had found.

"Are you quite done?" she drawled, not at all intimidated. "I've got a tip for you, darling. No one's got any use for all your big n' fancy words. So either dumb them down to something that's actually understandable, or use them sporadically, and not clustered all together."

Fumiko delicately adjusted the position of one of her long tail ribbons, the frost spreading over the rock, slicking it.

"No say? Really? Pray tell, who's going to ever control me?" she laughed, low and scornful, eyes glinting hungrily as she raked his form, teeth bared in a dark smile.

Fumiko laughed once more a wild sound.

"Do your best, darling. Convince me."

This should be fun.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Charasmatically Speaking ((open to 2 she-wolves))   Charasmatically Speaking ((open to 2 she-wolves)) EmptySun Mar 17 2013, 03:21

He eyed the other before him, trying to think of a way to… dumb his words down to speak with her. Why should he change when the others were fine with the way he was. So instead of saying a huge amount like he normally did, he replied. “My alpha orders it. I guarantee her commands are followed. I am the beta. And I will not change my ways for someone else when it comes to my gargantuan vocabulary.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charasmatically Speaking ((open to 2 she-wolves))   Charasmatically Speaking ((open to 2 she-wolves)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Charasmatically Speaking ((open to 2 she-wolves))
Page 1 of 1