New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Celestial Search Begins ((open))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: The Celestial Search Begins ((open))   Fri Mar 01 2013, 15:52

The four brothers knew that they were not always together these days, but there was no distance too far for them to travel that they could not see each other when they wished to. Word had spread about the four unicorn brothers who had never shown any interest in finding themselves a mare or two, but that was because they were not truly horses. Now though, they knew it was best that they tried to fit in, and this was the only way they could.

In the lead, as he always was, was the black warrior, their leader, Michael. He was the one who sorted out what things they could and could not get involved with, and being immortals he was quite careful sometimes when he chose not to get involved. Others would notice that he and his brothers did not age as the others around them did.

Following close behind him, and certainly the fastest and most enduring of them all, was the palomino known as Gabriel. All of them knew he had to hold himself back if he were not meant to get in front of Michael, he was otherwise too fast. Not that he was too bothered by having to pace himself like this, he enjoyed hiding his speed. It was something he tended to use to his advantage in battles.

After those two came the one who could light up even the darkest of places with his power of the group. A strange glow seemed to radiate around the white unicorn with the silver mane and tail known as Uriel. He was calmly cantering along, keeping his eyes on the path in front of his hooves. Unlike the others, he rarely said much, he was not that interested in unnecessary chatter, but he was rather curious about his surroundings.

And finally, the fourth of the siblings. Raphael. Ever the healer, he spent his time helping those around him, and he certainly had no interest in fighting. He was rather diplomatic when it came to things, and the flaxen chestnut was a firm believer that words were better than physical fights. Not everyone always agreed with him, but he had become used to that.

Eventually they came to a stop without talking, on a small plateau that they had found once when they first landed in Freedoms Palace. Together they stood, side by side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: The Celestial Search Begins ((open))   Fri Mar 01 2013, 16:36

Sweet darling, you weep too much
My child, see sadness in your eyes
You are not alone in life
Although you might think
That you are

A face in the crowd. A silent whisper unheard. A scream in the dark that no one cared to listen to. A careless tear. A fading soul.

Just a single drop of water upon a rippling pond under rain's heavy beating was she, lost in the abyss of drops constructed from a cloud for no good reason but to cry from the sky upon the earth and provide life. No mind, just a soul meant for one task and one task only. Was there no purpose anymore but to be a pawn played and thrown to the side when a soul superior strode into the darkness from the dust. Crystalline was the soul, for the master of each realm - dark and light could see it as if it were a looking glass.

Like china were features, glistening against a copper sky, so delicate were they that they seemed as if they would break from a single strenuous touch. There was never a child of darkness with such child-like characteristics and a glistening sadness of the eyes, pallid from lack of rest of mind. Only a bed of thorns awaited her weary heart, and they touched her with a scorching blaze, even in slumber. There was no slumber, for the howling moon above glistened only with blood of foes and of kin, shed in a single tear, from the deep sands which scorched her ankles to the arctic to the warm canopy of trees where the soul lingered in the solitude it happened upon.

A single flower with a bloom so ripe and plump that hardly any could resist to taste its nectar was the creature. Many years had hatred been doused upon the fae, yet not a single life had diminished in her presence. A certain light shone brightly in her orbs, so full of hope that it was difficult to decipher that she was the title that she was give. Dire hellion. Now, she was wilting, wishing she could just die.

Creased were her beautiful features with tear streaks from the days on end wandering, trying to get away from him. If only to escape from his controlling gaze only for a moment, she would feel so free, so relieved; if only she could trade with a fae who was free! She would forfeit everything just to be free - her horn, her beauty, her intelligence, everything that she owned...just to be like the others. To have a choice in love and to be able to love freely; not just a dark brutish creature who cared nothing about her. Why did life have to be so cruel that she could not love the way she wished?

Ave felt so lost in the dark, without her master swirling about in her skull. They were bound in a blood signature; life for service, a mate in a dark stag. And if she did not uphold her bargain....death. Painful and simple...but a way of life that this trip to the sweet rivers may cost her. It was worth it though, wasn't it? To taste freedom if only for a moment...

My world is falling apart she thought, looking down into the deep, hearty rivers with a solemn gaze. There was nothing left. Only desolation and death - Frenzy always won in these fights. No one had defeated him yet, and no one ever would.

On a brighter note, she looked across the passage at four unicorns, ones like she was. With a brief smile she nodded her skull to them, only to turn away with a tear in her eyes due to the fact that they would never want to associate with a unicorn like her. Still, what hurt would it do to try her chances? Quietly treading close to them, she kept her skull low and submissive, her eyes frightened as she came up to the massive ebony stag in the lead of them all. "Hello," she said softly. "Please don't hurt me...I mean you no harm," she said softly, bowing her skull submissively to them.

So sorry your world is tumbling down
I will watch you through these nights
Rest your head and go to sleep
Because my child, this is not
Our Farewell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: The Celestial Search Begins ((open))   Fri Mar 01 2013, 16:50

Michael turned his head at the sound of someone approaching. Though he was wary of many who knew he was here, what did he have to fear? Especially not the Dire Unicorns that Frenzy had under his control, though he sensed that the one coming towards them was different to the others. Perhaps something could be done to help her.

Though he knew that normally he would not allow himself nor his brothers to get involved with sorting out Frenzy, until the great battle came, he was quite intrigue by the young one who came ut of the surrounding busy towards her. Of course, Uriel was there to light up their surroundings a little as she came closer, so that she could see all of them better. Michael smiled at her. "Greetings to you, Ave, daughter of Phrenika and Hateus."

“Caution brother. You know who she serves," Uriel spoke. He was watching Ave with sharp eyes, waiting for her to make a mistake that only she could make around his family. He knew that eventually she would slip up, and that was something that he was waiting for.

"Fool, brother," Raphael said, looking at Uriel as he spoke. "From what i sense, she is not the same as the Dire Unicorns she is one of!"

"That is enough from both of you!" Michael said, turning to glare at the two who had spoken. It would be just like them to see this pretty, unexpected mare to be a threat to their kind, but he was not one in the habit of making mistakes. He smiled gently at her as he sspoke once more. "It seems only fair that since we know who you are, that you know who we are, if you have not already heard about us from Frenzy. I am Michael, and these are my brothers, Uriel, Raphael and Michael. Together we form what is known to many as the Celestial Unicorn Council."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Celestial Search Begins ((open))   Fri Mar 01 2013, 18:34

Distrust...disgust. It was the only emotion their dark pools possessed as she looked to them innocently, afraid that they would react negatively to her presence and hurt her like the master had. It had hurt. And the scars were now just beginning to grow lilac pelt where her spine had been bloodied and where her rump had been marked with teeth; imagine what would happen if the master ever found of her betrayal. But a child in a vast ocean of souls was she, confused and lost in the darkness that possessed her. To fight it was to pick a fight with the gods themselves, and to go with it was weakness to her.

Quiet and intense was her breathing, shallow with nervousness as she silently gulped with anxiety. Always, she wondered which the correct thing was to say; which was the correct thing to do. There was no real answer, she realized. Their definition of socially acceptable behavior certainly differed greatly from that of her master's. There had to be choices besides what had been given to her at creation.

"You.." she whispered, eyes drawing her slightly closer as she stared with curiosity. "You..know my lineage. Yet you do not scorn me?" she asked, vocals in light-soprano tones as she stood before them all, eyes wide and attempting to comprehend what she was seeing. They were so alike but had such different backgrounds so that they questioned each other's intentions. Surely, hers were lacking evil in all aspects, but it wasn't that easy for some to see as it was for others. For some, the crystals of her soul were clouded and unreadable. To him, they were as clear as day. To the heavens, they were as clear as water.

Creation caused them to be born in a different light, where they were exposed to the light in which they were born into. Lights of hatred, lights of kindness, lights of sorrow - of those she had only been taught two but had learned the ways of kindness all the same. It was not due to the cobalt king nor her menacing non-blood sister who had stricken her with fear and loathing.

Lowering her skull, she knew that they had found her true identity...a dire unicorn. "Yes, I do serve him. But not willingly!" she said desperately, trying to explain to them in one attempt that she was not like the rest. Soon enough, they would see her true form; the fae that she had wanted to be all along. Could they help her? Could they restore what she had lost by falling under the reign of the evil king? She knew of their council, and they were powerful, but could they truly work miracles that she so desperately needed? Was there no hope for her?

"It is a pleasure to meet you," she said easily, nervously. "I have in fact heard of the council. Horrid things. I am sure they aren't true though," she said, thinking back to her days with Frenzy one last time before she decided to expel them from her mind. There must be more pleasant things to speak of...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: The Celestial Search Begins ((open))   Fri Mar 01 2013, 18:41

Michael sighed, frowning at his brothers before walking forwards away from them. “I’m sorry for the way they react. Sometimes they cannot withhold words that are not friendly to their own minds,” he said. He paused thinking about the problem she had. “There may be a way for you to get freed from him, you know.”

He knew there was a way. Frenzy’s magic could not stand against his at all. No creature of darkness stood a chance against him. “I have freed more than one horse from darkness grip. Hwoever I know that my magic also does hurt when it strikes.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Celestial Search Begins ((open))   Fri Mar 01 2013, 19:40

With long, rolling strides, lilac pillars moved away from the group as her skull remained low, as if to show that she meant no threat still as she stalked away towards the ebony stag. Around him, the air seemed light and delightful - much unlike the actions of scorn that she had seen from those of his alliance and of those of hers. Too soft they said as she walked by. Ave knew in her heart that she would rather be too nice than been one of their kind in which they murdered innocents and tortured those that did nothing to cross their rule. Plus, they were conceited and cared nothing but about where they were going in the world and who they had conquered.

No one deserved to die or be tortured like her master had done to so many. "It's alright. I'm used to it. Many fear our kind and the rest make stereotypes," she said, shrugging as she looked back to him with a grim smile. Shaking her skull, she sighed and looked back to the direction the hot sands were, knowing that breaking the bond between her and her master would be difficult at best.

"I want very badly to be free...but I fear it cannot be done. You may try if you wish. I would endure any pain to be free," she said softly, horn twinkling in the setting sun. Hues of gold and red shone against her bodice lightly, beautifully and danced with the shadows as they crept over the land. Hopefully, death did not creep with the oncoming night; if her master found her before she was freed, she feared for the worst. He could see into her mind now, was he listening? Was he watching? Perhaps, something was happening at home and he wasn't listening now. In an instant, she got a sharp pain in her skull as a punishment. "Ow!" she yipped, as she collapsed to the ground in pain, writhing. "H-He doesn't like that we are speaking..." whispered Ave strongly against the searing pain.

-

To be like a bird was the greatest feeling of all; to feel the wind against feathered wings and a delicate flesh chest was the most liberating sensation that one could feel. If only she could soar above the skies all the time to look at a fascinating world below. Adventure called to her, in the skies and the woods, alike. Which better place called to her than of the wooded region with ample water and nutrients that she needed to survive? Everything she needed was simply below her. Everything she loved was above her and around her, though there was much room in her heart for love, which is why she ventured off into the unknown. To find her destiny.

There was only one way to live, in her opinion, and that was not judging anyone unfairly and taking a sense of pride in one's actions. Being close minded was not her style, and being mean was not her attitude. Living freely was her favorite part of living, and she certainly lived in the day and in the moment. Nothing seemed to scare her, but that didn't mean that she went around wildly partaking in dangerous actions. No, she was a reserved girl, one who didn't speak much. But when she did speak, it was meaningful.

It was sunset, and the shadows of the world were creeping over the land. A smile was plastered upon her features for some reason, as she landed easily to sip a mouthful of water. Her glimmering light blue pelt with snow flake patterns upon it stood out, and it surely had attracted a few stags. Few of which she was interested in. They only liked one thing about her - her looks! Surely, there must be a stag in all the lands who was not concerned with looks but of the personality of a creature. Someone who was as at one with nature as she was and loved the flowers and trees and children all the same as each other. Every ray of sun was like a kiss of pleasure against her form and every gust of wind swept her off her feet with happiness.

All of a sudden, she happened upon a rather interesting grouping of stags. They seemed quite at peace with themselves, and she approached slowly, wings tucked beside her side and a pleasant smile upon her features.

"Hi there," she said, a tad of shyness in her voice. "I am Soyala," she mentioned more proudly, happy to simply be in the presence of stags that only cared about how a fae looked like. Youthful was she, but her voice was as wise as a horse that might be twice or even three times her age. She seemed to illuminate the word of wisdom and kindness. Now, she just needed someone to share that kindness with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: The Celestial Search Begins ((open))   Fri Mar 01 2013, 23:02

“Frenzy’s power has no power over mine, youngling,” Michael replied. “I have more power in me than he could ever wish for.” Generally though he chose not to use it. When she fell though he snorted in anger. To know that Frenzy was hurting her from afar only strengthened his resolve to help her at the present time. She was certainly beautiful, and not like other Dire Unicorns.

The golden stallion, Gabriel turned to look at the mare who now came towards her. She was very beautiful, and he knew that it was his choice who he chose to talk to. "Greetings Soyala. I am Gabriel."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Celestial Search Begins ((open))   Sat Mar 02 2013, 14:36

Embarrassed, the pallid fae staggered to her feet, shaking her silken pelt free of dust particles that had settled upon it when she was stricken to the ground. With a faint smile tugging at the edges of her features, she certainly hoped that he did not think her weak for succumbing to the might of her lord. Achy was her form from falling, and she could tell that her spine would be sore for a few days, but there was nothing that she couldn't eventually overcome. After all, she was built well like the sire and dam her lord had chosen when he created her - half demon...half unicorn. Luckily, she favored her mother when it came to the 'looks' department of genetics.

"Why don't you stop him?" she asked, curious why the unicorns simply didn't interfere with what the evil stag was doing. "He claims he is the most powerful in the entire world, and I believed him for a while but began to doubt him," she said with a simple shrug. The only thing she really knew was that her master was much stronger than she, and he could bend her to his will or kill her if he wanted to. That would be detrimental to him, though, as he would have one less minion to produce more dire unicorns and to fight the powers of good.

For a moment, she had been scared of the pain of breaking the bond, but she knew that it would hurt worse to go back to her master now. "Can you get rid of the curse?" she asked, voice wavering.

Stepping easily upon the ground that she cherished so much, she stopped before the lot of three stags, all quite handsome. A slight but genuine smile curved upon her lips as she took a deep breath in, telling her mind not to be anxious. It was a beautiful day to fly, but she chose to be here - not because she favored the land...but because she desired to love something more than the sky and clouds.

"It's nice to meet you, Gabriel," she said, sweet chiming voice floating over on the air to him. "Where do you travel from?" she asked curiously, flicking her whipcord with delight as she spoke to the large stag. She had always considered herself quite tall over the years, but standing next to him, she felt tiny.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: The Celestial Search Begins ((open))   Sat Mar 02 2013, 15:00

“Because right now there is another who is stronger than him that we are more concerned about. Satan. He is an old enemy of ours, and it will not do for him to be able to roam free without us there to keep an eye on him,” Michael explained.

He tossed his black head. “However, to see someone being forced to do another’s will is not something we will allow. I think it is time that Frenzy found out that he is being watched, and who by!”

He paused. “I will do it. Though please, try and stay as still as you can, whilst I do.” He walked towards her. Only one who was as pure as himself would have the strength to break Frenzy’s control over this young mare.

The golden stallion smiled down at her as he considered her words for a few moments. “We roam generally, but I know that we are planning on splitting up and going to a land each. Personally, I am planning on going to the Forest, but I am unsure which land I will be in. I will likely wander between them for a while yet, even once I have picked one.”

Even as he spoke though, two great feathery golden wings seemed to suddenly grow from his sides. “When I choose to, I can fly as well as you probably can, if not even better.” He chuckled lightly as he spoke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Celestial Search Begins ((open))   Sat Mar 02 2013, 20:07

Intent on becoming free, the pallid fae held perfectly still, skull pointed slightly downward as it was still difficult to make eye contact with strangers. Especially, when she held too much respect for them to think herself an equal. Always, she would be below others and look up to every creature, even the lowly beggars and those considered slaves, for isn't that the title that she held? Was she not begging for her freedom, was she not the slave of her master? With a sigh, she felt as if she was going to tear up due to not being able to change who she was. Naturally, due to blood, she was a leader in life, a child of strength, not darkness. A master of looking happy even when sadness plagued.

"I didn't know there was anyone stronger than Frenzy..." she whispered, orbs scared. "He kept saying how he was taking the throne of hell for himself, but I wasn't sure what he meant," she said softly, looking in the direction of the desert. It was nerve-wrecking just looking to him - she was supposed to come here for an evil mate, but instead, she had happened upon others more like herself.

Quaking slightly, she looked back to him fearfully, hoping that the pain would be worth it. "Okay," she said, pausing her speech for a moment. "Just do it. I want to get the pain portion of it over with," she said, hoping he would understand.

A light breeze seemed to swirl around them, keeping them both cheerful with a positive outlook on what laid ahead. Future was destiny, predetermined by who they met and the faces that they saw within their dreams. Surely, nothing had prepared her to waltz into an entirely new world, masked with a fragrance like no other. That world was called love, and certainly, if she wasn't feeling butterflies in her stomach, the feeling was invalid in anyone else as well!

"Ah, the forest. Such a lovely place...so lofty with beautiful trees and pines. I must say that the forest is one of my favorite places. Such as you, I have roamed for quite a while, lingering from place to place, just to see what the world was like. In most places, I have found, there is immense beauty. Sometimes the individuals of a region can taint its beauty though," she said, with a simple sigh. She wondered why some had to ruin life's pleasures for the rest of their kind. Dark creatures that liked to torture others should only keep to themselves and not bother everyone else around them. All lands should be free to admire, even the gully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: The Celestial Search Begins ((open))   Sat Mar 02 2013, 20:13

"There are many," Michael replied to the mention of her not knowing there were those who were more powerful than Frenzy. Michael groaned as, as soon as he touched her lightly with his horn, he felt the darkness that tainted her. This was a fight he would not lose though, even as though it was a struggle for him.

"Indeed sometimes there are those who ruin everything. But you'll find darkness in all life. There is not a single species on this planet that has not got evil in it," Gabriel replied. "Long have my brothers and I watched over things from the sky."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Celestial Search Begins ((open))   Sat Mar 02 2013, 22:02

A simple breath escaped her as she waited for the transformation to be complete; for the transformation to begin. Of course, it truly was not a transformation since she was naturally kind...it was simply her alliances that were tainted. To be free was the only way to live. Those that lived under Frenzy's reign - some of them wanted to. Some of them didn't. She was one who wished to be free.

Ave cringed as he touched the tip of his horn to her, and she felt exposed to him as she stood there before him. Not an inch did she dare move, in fear that it would hurt more than he said it was going to.

Soyala listened intently to his words, the soothing words that she said. So lyrical was his voice, at least she thought so, as he spoke to her about the evils about the world. All too familiar was she to the evil that laid in the hearts of too many individuals.

"I wish though, that there was not evil. Life would be so much easier, do you agree?" she asked, knowing that there had to be evil to be good...or else good nor evil would exist. It would be a nice thought though to not worry about children growing up to enjoy killing or loved ones being killed by assassins. It was a horrid, scary thought. From the skies, she was relatively safe - not many of the evil creatures had wings to fly high above the clouds with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: The Celestial Search Begins ((open))   Sat Mar 02 2013, 22:10

“To me, life would be a bore if there were no evil creatures in this world. Not to mention, my brothers and I would cease to exist, as it is mainly evil that we constantly fight when it oversteps its boundaries," Gabriel replied.

If there were no evil, there was no need for him to live, and that was a thought that was a rather bitter one to him. He knew there was no chance that he could not cease to exist, for there was enough evil in the world for himself and his brothers to live on, as the guardians of those who were light.

Michael continued to search, trying to find what was resisting him. It was good that she was not moving, he was glad of that. It was hard enough with her staying still to seek it all out. Finally he managed to latch onto something, and the true battle for him, began.

Outwardly he stiffened, as he sought to break all the links between her and Frenzy. It was certainly hard work, but he could feel Frenzy’s control over the mare before him slipping. And slipping quite fast. There was no one who was a match for him!
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Cash On Hand : 796

PostSubject: Re: The Celestial Search Begins ((open))   Sun Mar 03 2013, 00:53

Should she go?

Amalthea watched the small group from the shadows, her head bowed slightly, wisps of her pearly mane swaying and fluttering in front of her violet eyes. Her tasseled tail hung low, the strands brushing the ground as she fidgeted, a conflict rising from within her.

Should she go? Should she stay?

However, because she was a unicorn, Amalthea could never truly hide in the dark places, where there were shadows. The radiant sheen of her gossamer, silver-spun pelt lighting up the area and chasing the shadows away.

They were bound to notice her soon.

So, with that out of the way, Amalthea took a deep breath in, walking forward slowly. Would they scorn her, for not having wings? She should have had them, for it was in her lineage to. Instead... she was born without them. And had felt their absence her whole life.

"Hello," she murmured, pleased and proud when her voice came out without a stutter. She pulled herself together, shaking out a mane and giving them a warm smile, her violet eyes landing on each of them.

"I am Amalthea... I hope you don't mind me butting in."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: The Celestial Search Begins ((open))   Sun Mar 03 2013, 01:24

The white stallion amongst their number spotted the new mare before the other did, and he turned towards her out of curiousity. “Greetings, Amalthea. I am Uriel, the light bringer of the Celestial Council.” He lowered his head down to her level, knowing it would only intimidate her from his huge height of 25 hands at the withers… his head was almost at 30 hands in height when right up in the air.

Sure they were a challenging sight, but the size had its advantages. Gabriel was the only one of thme whose wings could be seen, the other three remained with their wings hidden. “What brings a pretty young mare like you this way?"
Back to top Go down
Saphira

PostSubject: Re: The Celestial Search Begins ((open))   Sun Mar 03 2013, 01:32

Amalthea's eyes widened with astonishment, as well as a hint of intimidation, as she glanced up at the huge stallion that towered over her. From afar, they hadn't quite looked so... so... big.

She was barely half his size! Her head came up to below his withers, and she felt like a frail child in comparison to him.

"Hello Uriel," she whispered shyly, sweetly, her eyelids lowering demurely, before they snapped open, and the unicorn fae looked him straight in the eye in determination.

No more hiding, she reminded herself sternly.

"I-I was just bored," she confessed, a little shamed to have nothing exciting, nothing awe-worthy to tell him.

"What are you doing here? I have never seen so many unicorns gathered together before!" she exclaimed, eyes wide with curiosity, as she gazed up at him once more.

"Do you all know each other?" she asked, a hint of hesitation once more creeping into her voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Celestial Search Begins ((open))   Sun Mar 03 2013, 12:04

A battle was within. The thrashing of spirits against one another - good and evil pounded against the sides of her skull, against her ribs. It felt like every bone in her body were breaking as he attempted to rid her of the darkness. So right had he been - this was the most painful experience of her life. Every fiber of her form wanted to crumple under the brute strength of the forces within her, but she stood her ground, clenching her teeth. Anything is possible if I just wait she said to herself and noticed that her horn was now aglow with cobalt light as her master reigned victorious over her.

Silly stag, you thought you could beat me? she heard her master's voice echo in her mind as she felt her body being thrashed a few feet away from Michael. It was obvious who had won monetarily, but she rose to her feet and went to the ebony stag with sad eyes. "He is getting weaker, I can tell. He pushed you out of my mind once, but I don't think he can again," she said, hoping what she said was true.

"Your words ring true, Gabriel. I am glad to be protected by such strong stags as you four are. You are certainly combatants not to be reckoned with," she said with a playful teasing smile as she stood before him. Her pretty eyes shone with all the sunlight of the day and joyfulness. There was not a mean bone in her body - she was pure, pure with freedom and happiness as long as she had lived on the earth. The soul within her was delighted just to be talking to someone new. Hearing the birds chirping in the sky all day was surely beautiful but not as amusing as speaking to strangers.

Soyala's eyes got big as she saw his wings. "Wow, that's amazing. You should join me in flight sometime. I would win," she said jokingly, nudging him happily as she stood by him. She was a master of flight and enjoyed being in the air much more than the land. This fellow seemed interesting. She surely liked him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: The Celestial Search Begins ((open))   Sun Mar 03 2013, 12:30

Michael growled in a fury. He would not be beaten that easily by the Dire Unicorn. He had noticed that Frenzy had struggled against him, and to him, that was a good thing. “I suppose I could try again. Unlike him, I'm more even short of breath, unlike he who was struggling against me.”

Raphael walked over. “I doubt he could even stand a chance against two of us,” he said quietly. “Besides, if I was helping, you wouldn’t feel a thing, young one.”

Gaebriel chuckled as she took in his wings suddenly appearing. “We will split paths for now, my brothers and I. But always will we stand together when there is trouble to be dealt with, Soyala,” he said. “There is no force that others would dare stand again, though I know that the Unicorn Council who roams about as strong too. But they do not have as long as we have had to get to know their strength.”

He snorted. “You think you could beat me that easily? A stallion who has had countless years in the sky?”
Back to top Go down
Saphira

PostSubject: Re: The Celestial Search Begins ((open))   Mon Mar 04 2013, 07:41

(OOC: Post for Amalthea, E? Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: The Celestial Search Begins ((open))   Tue Mar 05 2013, 03:35

Uriel chuckled, before lowering himself down onto his knees easily enough. His head was still level with hers, even now. “Yes, we all know each other. Together, Michael, Gabriel, Raphael and I form the Celestial Council, my dear,” he said.

It was something that sometimes startled those who had not met them before. There was no doubt in his mind that she might be one of those startled ones. “Michael is the leader of all of us, though we are not exactly bound to each other.”

He chuckled. “We come here, because others ostracise us for not having our own herds by now.”
Back to top Go down
Saphira

PostSubject: Re: The Celestial Search Begins ((open))   Tue Mar 05 2013, 04:55

Amalthea felt heat rising through her skin, coursing through the veins and vessels that lay below her delicate, silky pelt. The unicorn stallion had lowered himself to his knees for her - for her! - and still still able to be at eye-level with her.

Really, she wasn't that short! He was just... tall. Very tall.

Amalthea pretty violet pools widened with surprise, as she hastily stifled a gasp of shock. Suddenly, she seemed to feel so inadequate, so small and insignificant, compared to their intimidating presence. Did he find her worthy? Did he find her to be a disappointment to the name of the unicorns?

"Oh, I-I didn't know," she answered lamely, looking down with embarrassment. "Was I disturbing you? I didn't mean to!" she asked in a rush, worried, all of a sudden.

"Why would they ostracise you?" she asked, her eyes a little bewildered. "You're the council. Surely, you can do whatever you want!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: The Celestial Search Begins ((open))   Sun Mar 17 2013, 03:14

“Because we are not like the others. Because to them, a stallion with no mares is a lone wolf, or so some would say.” Uriel chuckled. He knew that his size was an intimidating thing, but that was the way he was. He could soften it though, with his kind voice and gentle movements and expressions.

He shook his head, to get a fly off of his nose. They were something that bothered him, they had never attacked him when he was in his true form. A blast of power ricocheted off of him, and he noticed that Raphael and Michael were busy trying to free the odd dire unicorn from the magic of a dark horse. Strange.

He chose to stay out of it. “You were not disturbing us, youngling.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Celestial Search Begins ((open))   Fri Mar 22 2013, 18:52

With the growing moments upon her, it was even more difficult to stay still. Abandoning all fears, she took the pain head on but noticed it ceased when both of them pulled away from her suddenly. Was it over? Tugging within her mind assured her unfortunately that the master still had control of her. Tears pulled at her eyes, but she remained strong, looking to the council stag for support. Freedom was only a myth.

"Please don't give up! You don't know what he would do to me if I ever returned now..." she said quietly, whimpering at the thought that she might have to return to him as a slave instead as an adviser - as a guardian of the throne. How horrid it would be to be scoffed at daily by his majesty and treated as one of the common mares were. Though she was plenty humble, in the state she was in, she hardly took kindly to being someone's slave. What she longed to do was feel the wind her air and face her fears unafraid like she once was able to do. But she had to be born into this. She was just a "harvest" to him. He created her. She was his.

Maybe not for long. Nodding her skull tersely, she signaled for the two of them to try. They said it wasn't going to be painful, but she braced for the pain either way so that she wouldn't be surprised...

Uniting to fight as one was a smart plan, and cooperation was even more a skill than the brotherhood that they shared. After being together so long, though, she supposed it must have been difficult to come to the decision to split paths. Of course, they would meet again - so it was not goodbye...but something that was called Alvederzane. It meant until the next time we meet. There were few times that one meant it though, but she knew that this was one of those.

"Of course, you must commute with them as well? It seems that you all have many friends," she said, a slight grin coming upon her features. "And I suppose you have another now," she said with a giggle, referring to herself as she flipped her feathered wings playfully as she stood before him. How she longed to feel the wind against her pelt once more. To drift beneath a horizon of orange doused with ivory clouds was simple perfection. To feel the wind playing with her wispy tassels as she floated along the rim of time and of the mountains, their high peaks jutting from the world.

Now, he had caught her attention. "Perhaps," she said slyly. "I think we are close to evenly matched though," she said, looking as the birds in the skies. "Not even the birds, who are born for flight, could catch us," she said, grinning widely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: The Celestial Search Begins ((open))   Tue Mar 26 2013, 13:04

“Once I try to do something, Ave, you should know that I do not back down before it is done,” Michael told her, somewhat sternly. He did not like it when others thought that if he tried once and failed that he would not try again. That was not his way.

Once again he lowered his head towards her, once again he called his magic forwards to help her again. This time he felt Raphael’s touch as well, and knew that whatever pain he might cause her would be absorbed by the other instead. They were tough though and could handle it.

It is time for you to leave Frenzy! The amount of power surging through from him was almost three times the strength of that which he had used before, rare was it that he had to use such power. You shall hold her no longer! Be gone evil one!

Gabriel chuckled. “You would challenge me to a race in the sky?” He was rather happy at the moment. “You o realise though that the bigger someone’s wings, bird or not, the faster they can move right?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Celestial Search Begins ((open))   Tue Mar 26 2013, 20:42

Worry shot through the veins of the youthful fae as she looked to both of them with a concentrated gaze, just wanting the pain and suffering to be over. Another bolt of pain seeped from the core of her mind - the master surely knew...and he was going to try to destroy her now. Panic coursed through her as she looked to the two of them, silently telling them his intentions with the bravest of heart that she could muster.

"Please, don't back down! Just free me..." she whispered, feeling like collapsing and crying. Doing that would cause her to die now though, for she knew all too well that the master could cause so much pain to a creature that they would double over and die. Suddenly, her mind went blank as they took over.

Frenzy lingered in the back of her mind, attempting to push the outsiders away from the mind of his subject. Oh, how his lovely creation was so unruly! The others had not given him such a pain in securing their loyalty; he would have to punish her more greatly than ever. Or perhaps, even kill her for her insubordinate actions. There was only one stag keeping him from keeping the fae forever...as a slave now.

As another joined, Frenzy knew what he had to do. Destroy Ave. He sent a bolt of pain throughout her slim bodice that would be crippling to her and sensed that she had fallen limp at the two unicorns' feet. If they didn't act soon, she would be dead.

Soyala chuckled in return, knowing that she may not win this one, but she would definitely give Gabriel a run for it when she flew swiftly beside him. It would be a tie for sure.

"Though larger wings can sometimes mean faster flight, the one with the lightest body structure would surely win a race, don't you think? So I think that we are both to the advantage, in a sense," she said with a slight giggle as she spread her wispy wings and catapulted herself into the air, hovering over him.

With a simple grin, she took off, beckoning him to follow her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Celestial Search Begins ((open))   

Back to top Go down

The Celestial Search Begins ((open))
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next