Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Song of the Siren (Saph)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alamandy

alamandy

Cash On Hand : 376

Song of the Siren (Saph) Empty
PostSubject: Song of the Siren (Saph)   Song of the Siren (Saph) EmptyThu Feb 14 2013, 19:46

Siren

She walked along the ground head held high and dragon like wings held open. She paused and looked about her before the bright red coloured flames coated her already blood red tassels. She flicked the dragon wings coming out of her shoulders, with the membrane of the wing attached to her side, matched the colour of her coat and tassels. her eyes from afar looked like black pits but come close you can just see the red flecks all though her black eyes. At shoulder height she is taller then both her mother and farther at 21 hands high.

She folded her wings back to her side and stopped moving to smell the air around her and tested the air for any tastes that may be on the wind. She lowered her head and sniffed the ground and sighed before lifting her head to look around once again. She shut her eyes then started to sing so sweetly that anyone who listened would have a hard time to forget her voice.

"I hear your voice on the wind
And I hear you call out my name

"Listen, my child," you say to me
"I am the voice of your history
Be not afraid, come follow me
Answer my call, and I'll set you free"

I am the voice in the wind and the pouring rain
I am the voice of your hunger and pain
I am the voice that always is calling you
I am the voice, I will remain

I am the voice in the fields when the summer's gone
The dance of the leaves when the autumn winds blow
Ne'er do I sleep thoughout all the cold winter long
I am the force that in springtime will grow

I am the voice of the past that will always be
Filled with my sorrow and blood in my fields
I am the voice of the future, bring me your peace
Bring me your peace, and my wounds, they will heal

I am the voice in the wind and the pouring rain
I am the voice that always is calling you
I am the voice

I am the voice of the past that will always be
I am the voice of the future
I am the voice, I am the voice
I am the voice, I am the voice "

Siren sighed this was the second time she had been here. The first time she meet her father who wanted nothing to do with her and her half sister whom was a lot nicer. Then again she had come here to annoy her father so that was working out. She opened her eyes and looked around before starting to humm the tune of the song she had just sung.

She looked up and spotted my uncle flying back to his land, she guessed he had followed her and started to head back when she started singing. Siren knew nither her father nor his brother could reject her wehn she sang, so it made sense that Demonbane was getting out of there. She saw a black and red stallion join him. Her father had come at his brothers call.

Siren watched as her father stopped in the air above her and called down "Please, don't sing you attract too much attion as it is Siren and i don't need a thing like you doing what your mother did to me"

She started to back away, her father never showed this side of himself around anyone but her and sometimes it scared Siren slightly. She kept backing away as Dragon landed and stalked after her intending on dragging her back to his home so that she couldn't cause any trouble.

"you are not to sing, you are not to leave the land where i can not keep and eye on you demon spawn" His words lashed out at her and she fled. hiding where he could not find her for now. She waited until Dragon gave up and went home, before coming back out and started to humm again.
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

Cash On Hand : 796

PostSubject: Re: Song of the Siren (Saph)   Song of the Siren (Saph) EmptySun Feb 17 2013, 05:00

Dark thoughts swirled around the handsome stallion's crown, easily matching the ebony hue of his gleaming pelt. Swift, confident strides carried the tall stallion forward, his midnight head raised high, coming accustomed to one used to giving instructions and leading. Lean muscles moved in a smooth, synchronised rhythm under his pelt, as large daggers easily sliced through the lush grass-covered ground, propelling the stallion onward. Tossing his head, the stag's ebony tresses rippled and flowed in the eddies of the wind that blew around him. His pelt was slightly ragged, tresses tangled from his long journey after his exile from the Guild he had done his best to lead. The events surrounding his forced and permanent exile still angered him, but it was useless now. At least he still had his magic. A single, spiraled horn rose from the middle of his forehead, rising towards the sky, as black as night and the rest of his pelt. Fiercely intelligent pools of onyx scanned the land, wary, as this was a time of great turmoil, and he could not afford to make enemies.

Unconsciously, Akkarin's strides started to slow, the unicorn coming to the stop right in the middle of an open field, black eyes glazing over a little. All he could think of, all he could hear, was that utterly beautiful voice that called insistently to him.

His mind shields were excellent, but this was more than magic, more than external forces that caused him to willingly go to some stranger. No, it was something inside him that was responding to the Voice, who was, now that his mind was a little clearer, singing about a voice.

Akkarin shook his heads, shaking a last of the cobwebs from his brains, just as he came to a stop in front of a superbly gorgeous mare. She was crimson, but somehow, it seemed to simply enhance her wild beauty.

Akkrarin strengthen and reinforced his mind shields as she started to hum once more, and was delighted to find out that now, close to her, the tugging had stopped and his mind was clear.

"My Lady," he bowed, turning his horn to the side. "My name is Akkarin. I was simply enchanted by your voice and your beauty."

The stallion straightened, tilting his head to the side.

"Might I know your name? Your voice had me in your thrall from the very beginning. Something about you called to me - and it wasn't your magical voice," Akkarin continued, eyes soft as he locked eyes with her.
Back to top Go down
alamandy

alamandy

PostSubject: Re: Song of the Siren (Saph)   Song of the Siren (Saph) EmptyThu Feb 21 2013, 19:31

Siren

She looked up to watch a pure black unicorn come her way. She stopped her humming and frowned had her singing really brought him here. No of couse not even the stallion said so himself when he stopped near her.

Siren chuckled slightly at the fact he had called her voice enchanting “ Well Sir Akkarin, that is the whole point, my beauty was deemed to enchant stallion and my voice to draw them in, but it seems after a short time my voice stopped having an effect on you and your mind is once more clear, the first to do so in my time or my demon ancestors”

Siren did not yet speak her name even though he asked for it but instead spread her blood red dragon like wings wide and reared up, not to threaten him but just to show him that I meant what I said about demon ancestors.

“My name Is Siren, Akkarin”

She finally let her forelegs once more touch the ground. Siren did wonder how ever how long could this stallion last even with mind barrios as strong as his.
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

Cash On Hand : 796

PostSubject: Re: Song of the Siren (Saph)   Song of the Siren (Saph) EmptyThu Feb 28 2013, 01:43

Akkarin chuckled slightly at her rather wry tone. He flicked his tail, lowering his head so that he could think of an adequate response to her revelation.

"Truly?" he eventually asked, surprise written in every nuance of his features. "I am the first? Surely, m'lady, there have been others with disciplined minds enough to resist your enchanting voice and lyrics?"

Then, a smile spread across his face. After he had met Sakura.. well.. it surely seemed as though he had mellowed much, had become quicker in allowing his thoughts and expressions to break free from his rather formidable mind.

"Well, thank you for the honour, m'lady!" he said, smiling, mouth quirking in what seemed to give his features a 'mysterious' edge.

When she reared up in front of him, Akkarin did not flinch, but simply stared at her in unabashed curiosity and with wide eyes.

"Siren," he greeted, voice still a little hazy. "You are turly a creature of beauty and grace unparalleled," Akkarin said, blinking and focusing once more on the mare.

"From whence have you come?" I have only heard tell of sirens such as you, luring others in. But I have not met any with your deposition and kindness before!"
Back to top Go down
alamandy

alamandy

PostSubject: Re: Song of the Siren (Saph)   Song of the Siren (Saph) EmptyThu Feb 28 2013, 17:19

Siren

This was a new thing for her. Siren was still amsed he could keep his head around, one such as her. Breed and born to lure in stallions. She guessed the good side of me comes from her father.

She smiled at his words "Truly, your mind is clear when everyone elses would be clouded"

Siren was still amsed at this stallion before not only did his mind remain his own, he did not flinch. She sighed when he said her name and spoke of her kindness.

"Akkarin, my kindness comes from interacting with my younger half siblings, before that i was as curel as my mother"

"My mother is a demon witch who lives far from here, who named me Siren for my beauty and voice even as a new born fae called in the demon stallions that normal chased after my mother" Siren shook her head then looked Akkarin in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Song of the Siren (Saph)   Song of the Siren (Saph) Empty

Back to top Go down

Song of the Siren (Saph)
Page 1 of 1