New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Pony Seeking ((open to light horses only))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: Pony Seeking ((open to light horses only))   Mon Feb 11 2013, 12:40

Så detta är den plats där vi alla gå för att hitta en hingst? Vad är så speciellt med det? The question was an odd thought that came fleetingly to her open mind as she walked amongst the trees. Sure the place was pretty but other than that to her it held very little charm. At least that was in comparison to the verdant grasslands she had been living in while she played with the children and let them ride her.

Jag undrar hur långt i floden egentligen är. Allt jag har hittat hittills är några små bäckar. Var är denna mäktiga flod som denna plats är uppkallad efter? She was starting to wonder about the Alaknanda River. For as yet there had been little sign of that river, and she was starting to think it was nothing more than one of the creeks she had already crossed over.

She heard a twig break behind her and she spun around calling, ” Hallå?” There came no answer and that bothered her. She knew someone was out there somewhere, waiting for her to make the wrong move. Quickly the little black mare cantered along for a while, and then smiled as she finally came into sight of the river. Dropping her head down, she drank from the clean water.

Jag har aldrig ätit så sött vatten, fanns det ingenting som denna hemma i mitt område i Sverige, she thought. The sweetness of the river completely astounded her, and she was quite happy to drink from that water for the time being. She knew that soon, the reral contest began when someone who was not a mare like her took some interest in her. She did wonder however who would want someone like her. They would have to be careful if they did!

Translation:

So this is the place where we all go to find a stallion? What is so special about it? - Så detta är den plats där vi alla gå för att hitta en hingst? Vad är så speciellt med det?
I wonder how far in the river actually is. All I have found so far is a few small creeks. Where is this mighty river that this place is named after? - Jag undrar hur långt i floden egentligen är. Allt jag har hittat hittills är några små bäckar. Var är denna mäktiga flod som denna plats är uppkallad efter?
Hello? - Hallå?
I have never tasted such sweet water, there was nothing like this back home in my field in Sweden. - Jag har aldrig ätit så sött vatten, fanns det ingenting som denna hemma i mitt område i Sverige.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Pony Seeking ((open to light horses only))   Mon Feb 11 2013, 13:18

Sweet was the moist, humid air on his tongue as his flared nostrils took in all the scents around him. No longer did the clacking of hooves on the stable isles ring true to him; no longer did the smell of conditioned leather waft through his nostrils. Nor did the taste of sweet grain slither down his throat by the gallons as he ate his life away after a great race - one where he, inevitably, crossed the line first. What a feeling it was to run with the heaven and earth under your feet and push faster towards victory as you were revered for your greatness across the globe.

Now, he was starting anew, and he thought he enjoyed some anonymity for once. No one would know his calling nor his kind spirit until he spoke to them, and in that, he felt a sense of pride that he was not out there to be known. Only his jet black pelt and tall, lanky form would distinguish him now until he better knew the terrain.

So far, so good he thought to himself. What was around him was beautiful, for he seemed to be under a loft of trees under the dwindling sunlight. Cascading ripples of sweet sunshine touched his ebony back, making him seem to gleam. Crystalline was the waters from which he sipped from admiring the view and satisfying his thirst from his long travels. How more marvelous it tasted than at the stables. That was city water - this, this was derived completely from mother nature.

Looking across the river, he saw a multitude of different horses but didn't know what to say to them. Should he say hello? Quietly he walked over to one that seemed to be alone; he was shy and didn't want to approach a large group. "H-hello," he said softly, ebony form clearly towering over her as he stood there. No threat was he to her though, despite his obviously large size. "I am Rock," he said quietly, hoping he was not scaring her. He was scared himself, nothing more than a young colt. "W-what's your name?" he asked, trying to be as gently as possible.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Pony Seeking ((open to light horses only))   Mon Feb 11 2013, 13:28

Jo han är verkligen stor, är han inte? she thought as a huge black horse came towards her. She automatically took a step back so she could look up at him a little better. The words though that tumbled from his mouth though was something she did not understand at all however.

"Jag är ledsen, kan du upprepa det? Jag förstår inte," she murmured, knowing she had not understood his words. She did not know English as well as she had once and that was something that would cause her some trouble.

Translation:
Well he is certainly big, is he not?
I am sorry, can you repeat that? I do not understand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pony Seeking ((open to light horses only))   Tue Feb 12 2013, 11:35

A bit of confusion swirled in his massive skull as she spoke her first words to him; this was some mystical language she had begotten in her life. Of course, it was not strange to her...but a native tongue that she spoke freely. There had been a horse that spoke like her in his stables long ago but it seemed the only thing he had learned from the stag was how to greet one of her tongue. Warm, bright eyes told that there was no intent for him to harm her, for he was just a youthful stag - not capable of fighting yet but had no will to learn unless it was to protect himself or others.

"H-hallå?" he said quietly, remaining at equal distance at her until she replied. "I am Rock," he said slowly, hoping to catch her calling in the process. How sweet she sound, despite her confusion in speaking with someone who knew not her native tongue. There were so many things that she could learn in the future, as were there so many things she could teach him..a horse who wasn't well versed in the ways of the free.

She seems so tiny and delicate he thought, admiring her small frame with his bright, kind eyes. Certainly, he was not choosy about the friends he made in this new, larger world than he had ever seen before. As long as they were of a kind soul, he would enjoy their alliance. There were so many places to dwell too, in a world like this. Where to choose?

"Do you understand me?" he asked, even more slowly and quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Pony Seeking ((open to light horses only))   Sun Feb 17 2013, 08:16

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Pony Seeking ((open to light horses only))   Mon Feb 25 2013, 15:58

"Trevligt att träffa dig, Rock," she replied, inclining her small head at his words. "Jag Sumati. Mängd mitt hus." She knew that her language was vastly different to his, but wasnt she used to it. "Kan du inte tala svenska?"

She paused for a few moments. "Jag kan inte tala engelska. Jag kan vara engelska uppfödda men jag har vuxit upp i Sverige och därför Svenska är mitt modersmål." It was something of a problem indeed.

TRANSLATION:
NIce to meet you, Rock
I am Sumati. Sumati is my name. ((strangely that was not how google translated this but it is what i wrote in there))
Can you not speak Swedish?
I cannot speak English. I might be english bred but i have grown up in Sweden and therefore Swedish is my native language
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pony Seeking ((open to light horses only))   Thu Feb 28 2013, 12:18

Small delightful words at the tip of her tongue flowed to him, even though he hardly understood a word. Perhaps, they could teach each other eventually. As she spoke, he heard her say his name and smiled easily to her words. There had to be someone around here that knew the language in which she spoke and rescue him from his defeat of not being able to speak to her. Someone kind and nice, like she seemed to be. Confused, he shook his skull, hoping to tell her that he did not know her native tongue.

Suddenly, out of the reeds came a pure white unicorn fae who had a glistening smile upon her features. "Hello, Rocks. I am Himalia, keeper of water and of Carrick Cliff. I noticed you were having a bit of trouble...something called me here. Perhaps, it was meant for me to come here and for you to be, as it was for my king and I," she smiled easily, dipping her skull to both of them.

"Hallå, Sumati," she said easily, looking back to Rock with a smile. "Jag Himalia. Jag kan översätta till ditt språk, för jag känner dem alla," she said softly, looking back to Rock. "Rock är en mycket snäll hingst och han vill tala med dig. Jag kan hjälpa dig att lära dig vår tunga om du vill," she said, continuing her small speech, letting her know with body language that she did not belong to Rock or any soul that wished not to travel like gently rolling waters with her. Hearing the conversation, Rock wanted to know what was going on but kept quiet as the helpful unicorn spoke to the fae. "Could you tell her that I raced and a bit about me?" he asked, shifting his weight uneasily.

Smiling, Himalia listened to his request and turned back to the fae. "Rock var en tävlingshäst och var mycket framgångsrik. Han är mycket snabb men har ett stort hjärta," she said quietly, looking expectantly at the mare.

OOC:

Translation:

I am Himalia. I can translate to your language, for I know them all
Rock is a very kind stallion, and he wishes to speak with you. I could help you to learn our tongue if you wish
Rock was a race horse and was very successful. He is very fast but has a big heart
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Pony Seeking ((open to light horses only))   Thu Feb 28 2013, 13:39

The little mare blinked as another came out all of a sudden into the same clearing as they stood, and she was a little frightened. Had she come to try and take Rock away from her? At the mares words though, she was rather stunned, and ashamed of her previous thoughts.

“Du är här för att hjälpa mig?” she asked. “Jag hade inte förväntat att möta en annan som talar såväl svenska som jag kan.” She was a little surprised at this turn of events indeed. "Sumati är mitt namn."

TRANSLATION
“You are here to help me?”
I had not expected to meet another who speaks Swedish as well as I can.”
Sumati is my name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pony Seeking ((open to light horses only))   

Back to top Go down

Pony Seeking ((open to light horses only))
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1