New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Seeking a Hell Hound

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: Seeking a Hell Hound   Sun Feb 10 2013, 21:36

She knew that the others in her pack thought she was a fool coming here. She wanted to prove that she was not going to be the slave of a Hell Hound. She knew there was a way to beat them, after all her watching when it came to Shyam. They would not enslave any wolf who could use fire, and she could!

"You'll never escape," her mother had said as she left.

SHe knew her mother might be right but she was determined to do this.

Swiftly she ran on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Hell Hound   Sat Feb 23 2013, 17:07

A sound.

What was it...or more likely - who was it? A quiet, nearly silent padding of soft paws against the hardened, cracked soil of the gully rang softly in his ebony harks. Even the sound of the sauntering intruder brought pleasure to his mind and dark soul. Smirking, the hunter continued to listen to the crackling of twigs as a creature such as them - yet of an obviously much lower rank un-stealthily trespassed.

Oh dear; and it was a female as well. Long had he awaited for another slave to call his own, or perhaps his brother could use another slave. Either way, he believed in the phrase 'Finders' keepers' too much to know that the slave would belong to him. Against the plain, his crimson pelt blended in, ebony wings plastered to his side neatly as a spark of blue a'lit his glistening eyes. Coming to a complete stop before the storm and ivory hued female. Although she did not seem weak, all were weak compared to he and the wrath of his kin so she would surely be an easy target.

"Do you know where you are, dear?" asked the brute sarcastically as he looked upon the female. "You will make a splendid slave for me or my brother!" said Kycim. Suddenly, he threw a fire ball her way to wound her. At least she couldn't fight back then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Hell Hound   Sat Feb 23 2013, 18:56

Lavinia growled at the sudden fireball coming at her, raising up to her full hieght. Fire huh? what a fool to think she would be frightened off. she opened her mouth and swallowed the fireball whole. A moment after swallowing she spoke and there was nothing in her voice that showed she might have been hurt by that ball. Truth was, she was not.

"Oh I know where I am, hellhound. I am Lavinia, eldest daughter of Luikawa and Trigiadea, rulers of all wolves."

For now she kept her talent over fire hidden, hoping he would try and bite her. Oh how she wanted to surprise him with a mouthful of flames. "If you wan to capture me, try harder."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeking a Hell Hound   

Back to top Go down

Seeking a Hell Hound
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1