Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please, Thowra [Erosaf + Phantom]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

Please, Thowra [Erosaf + Phantom] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please, Thowra [Erosaf + Phantom]   Please, Thowra [Erosaf + Phantom] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28 2013, 02:00

“Well I’m glad I don’t have the same mother as you then,” she replied. “I can do whatever I like, whenever I like.” The filly was only too pleased about that. There was no doubt in her mind that having a mother there to tell her what to do was something that would annoy her way too much. She cantered easily by the younger fillies side for a while, before springing ahead to a gallop, easily drawing away from Ilinga.

The younger filly did not have a hop in hell of catching up to her, unless Kalina decided to wait for her. Not something she planned on doing until she was well out of the forest.

Wurring snorted as he listened to his mother. “I might one day,” he replied, as they moved along. He blinked though at his mothers last words, before leaping into a rather uneasy gallop. “How can I beat you if I do not know the way?”

Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
Saphira

Saphira

Cash On Hand : 796

Please, Thowra [Erosaf + Phantom] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please, Thowra [Erosaf + Phantom]   Please, Thowra [Erosaf + Phantom] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01 2013, 02:29

Ilinga hrmped, a little uncomfortable at the other's words as she listened to Kalina put her mother down. It wasn't that she disliked her mother... It was just that there were so many things to do! It wasn't fair that she had to be kept with her all the time.

"Yeah," she echoed, a little belatedly, before narrowing her eyes and dashing ahead. Well, two could play at that game! The little filly had some vampire in her too.

With a burst of speed, Ilinga drew even with Kalina, sneering good-naturedly at the other, as they reached the edge of the forest.

"Where are we going now?" she asked, flanks heaving a little with exertion.

Kunama laughed softly at her son, eyes widening at his question.

"My smart child," she said fondly, shaking her head. "Just follow this path. We'll be at the clearing at the end of it."

With that, she took off once more, slowing down for Wurring to keep pace with her.
Back to top Go down

Please, Thowra [Erosaf + Phantom]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2