New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hello? Anyone remember me? ((phantom))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: Hello? Anyone remember me? ((phantom))   Sat Jan 26 2013, 21:52

A glowing gold and white mare trotted through the trees with high steps and long graceful strides. This was wild horse country, was it? Well, soon they would have a new stock horse to fear. Herself. Bella. She had caught some of the fastest wild horses around, and the man on her back favoured her, though once he had not found her so easy to control.

Even now he made sure she had no way of relaxing as she walked, it was as though he wanted other horses to see her. But of course, even though the man’s hold on the reins attached to the bit in her mouth was harsh, she was more than willing to make a show of herself.

It was far too soon when the man had her in the paddock and unsaddled her. She stood quietly as he made sure to hobbled her front feet. She was not bothered by the strange straps anymore, though once she had kicked up quite the fuss over those. She was a changed mare now though. And very different to who she had been once.

The pack horses were left the horse yard next to hers, and hers had a small shelter in it. She neighed as she walked over to get a few mouthfuls of water, not so much as wobbling with those hobbles on her front hooves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Anyone remember me? ((phantom))   Sun Feb 10 2013, 13:37

BUMP
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com

Hello? Anyone remember me? ((phantom))
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1