New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

To Finish What I Have Began(Erosaf)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: To Finish What I Have Began(Erosaf)    Sat Jan 12 2013, 12:25

Warm and dry was the bloody hued sands, and my daggers sank deep into their warmth and solidarity as I tread on. This place seemed almost desolate as I went on, a slight jig in my step as I knew that this morning was meant for destiny. My destiny, that is....and that it was time to conquer the world and take my rightful place in hell. Yet, there, I would never return! Ha, why would I ever do such a thing? I had no trust in the unearthly stag to hold his end up of our little bargain, our meeting, so why should I? It was as simple as that.

The heat of the terrain swelled as I stepped in, my cobalt pelt reflecting the sun back into the atmosphere so that I looked like a shining obsidian stone in the sunlight. My bright blue flames reached out behind me, trailing everything and scorching any bit of life that the disgusting scum land held. It was obvious that this type of hellion hardly had pride in what they owned and did not flaunt their terrain with slaves scattered about, doing various tasks for the master. Of course, there had to be a master of all masters, and he had no master, so it was obvious who the master of all masters was. Me. And I would rip apart any being that dared cross my path - that dared try to challenge me. Even if it meant killing every being in the earth.

I was conceited, but with that conceit did not come instability in my line of work or indecision; it simply meant that I knew how far I could go in this universe. Today was the birth of power, and I would exert force upon any and all creature to take what I wanted. "Ah, Syria," I said, sauntering up to the piece of dirt fae. She wreaked of weakness, as did her king, yet I would take something from her that no one would replace. "You belong to me now, for your king is too weak to have you as his own," I laughed, forcing myself upon her. She would bare my child, a pure hellion to serve by my side for all eternity.

Syria shrieked as I jumped upon her back without warning - pillars flailing and ivories biting at him, she attempted to conquer him to bring me down. It was like the wounds did not even afflict me anymore though. She had to be wondering why I could truly not be injured. It was because my power had grown so great that nothing could stop me. That would show the ones that made long and strenuous plans to slay me! Because, now I could not be slain! I would be forever victorious in the deepest pit of hell, as its leader. She narrowed her volcanic orbs, closing in on the space between us now. "You will regret what you have done, you unworthy stag," she hissed, flicking her whipcord at my side, which I easily side stepped.

I laughed at her attempts at insult. "I almost feel disgraced to bless you with a mighty Dire Unicorn, for you are the unworthy bitch. I hope your weak stag of a king enjoys the gift that just keeps on giving - my seed," I laughed, my cobalt pupil-less orbs glowing with delight.

Now, it was only the waiting game. Would the stag come to challenge me for the position of ruler over hell? For now I could open portals to hell myself and create the intensities of the king himself. Opening a portal to hell, hundreds of hell hounds came to my beckoning call, for I had spent time in the flames and arisen different. Now, they trusted and obeyed me. Now they would do what I told them to do.

"Satan, come and admit your betrayal to me. Or die in a bloody battle between yourself, myself, and the creatures of hell that I have arisen to my advantages!" I screamed out, my front daggers rising in the air to call all of my own. My heirs.

Kaya, the daughter of Masquerade came to my side. She was truly a hellion to be reckoned with, carrying pure bloodlines from the infamous Exile and Kablina as well as my own lines. She was a pure hellion, and she would fight by me to kill Satan if we must. But, hopefully, it would not come to a fight, for he hardly wished to strain himself to simply take out an opponent.

Two very powerful ebony wolves stepped to my sides - one of them was Raven, an Eipsferd wolf turned to darkness who began spewing ice violently. The other was the leader of hell hounds carrying the name of Shyam. He was as powerful as a wolf could be, I supposed...

Either way, we were prepared to strike an agreement with force or with reason. And that is what would happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: Re: To Finish What I Have Began(Erosaf)    Sat Jan 12 2013, 12:33

"You call me a traitor?" the words thundered through the lands. Hooves lashed out out of nowhere, as the black stallion materialised out of nowhere. "Have you no shame!" The stallion was in a fury so deep, that even those who were hiis council were appearing. Soon they were numbered at eight, the last of them appearing was Permisso.

War, Conquest, Lust, Famine, Death, Hades, Torment, Sin and Permisso, all were by his sides within seconds. Sure some were mares, some were stallions, but they were the ones who were the leaders of hell.

"I am no traitor! Whatver you have heard you may as well speak, Frenzy!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com

PostSubject: Re: To Finish What I Have Began(Erosaf)    Sat Jan 12 2013, 12:58

I stood beside my army of hundreds, awaiting the battle that would be more like an abattoir than an actual struggle. It was obvious that our invading party was stronger than their mere defense of just a handful of creatures. It was clear who the victor would be if an actual battle came to be, but it was not I that wished for bloodshed. Clearly, it was the stag that stood now before me, for in his betrayal, he had unmasked a shade of hell that could not be contained. I was not worried, for I would not be spoken to like a common.

"You have betrayed everything that hellions stand for! I know you have conspired against me, and now, I shall rip you of your title of the king of hell. As it now belongs to me. As a token of your respect, you may step down now or you may die a traitor. I have heard things. I hear everything, Satan! I hear every word spoken. For I am god-like now," I told him earnestly. Muscles rippled through me as I made a small advancement towards the fleet of hellions, meeting them in the middle so that we could perhaps see eye to eye on the situation at hand. I certainly was no fool, and I would treat this matter as a gentleman would without slaughtering the whole bunch of them.

I was quite angry that he was denying me my place in hell now, and had he not known that I had hired creatures to do my investigating that could read minds? "You see. The reason I know of your betrayal is through her," I looked over to Syria. "I personally hid here to read her mind, and it told me everything I needed to know. You awaited my death, and now I await yours," I finished my small speech, stepping back to my gathering of hundreds. Denying what had been said would not go well, so he had ought to admit what his plans were all along. He had not been planning to step in on my side in the war. He had not been planning to take any action unless it was helping the slimy king of all Alston dispose of my corpse. But he didn't think that I would find him out because he thought me to be stupid.

Raven stood beside me, ice rotating beside his form, in a threatening manner toward the hellions. Ice was their only weakness, and he had mastered its abilities. "Raven, drop your weapons..." I whispered slightly. "We shall not make the first move," I told him. Easily, he stood unarmed, and I stood awaiting their reply.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: To Finish What I Have Began(Erosaf)    Sat Jan 12 2013, 13:05

In answer to the others words, Satan laughed. “You fool. I would never turn on those I created. Alston is a thorn in my side. Certainly less than scum, he has no idea of my even being here.” Satan glared at him. He did not even look at Syria at the words about her. He was not pleased by this at all. “You think to take on an immortal, little colt?”

All that stood with him were his allies too. “You think I did not know that about her? I have my spies throughout the lands. I knew you were planning on moving against me, Frenzy. And others who are on my side of this, will come here.”

He glared at him. “You are only going to seal your fate, and believe me, you’ll wish it was death. That it will not be at all. I bow to no one.”

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Finish What I Have Began(Erosaf)    Sat Jan 12 2013, 13:17

I thought about the things before me now, and I knew that it was not a fight that I wished for. I was more intelligent than any others that had come before me to stay alive this long, and it was obvious that the stag would understand this. I had been the only one to never have been defeated in my lifetime and the only one to never have lost a fight of any sort. I had kept the plains under my wrath and made them mine.

"I shall cause you no more toil if you accept to the terms which we agreed in, in the beginning of my rise. I do not care for betrayal, Satan. It is your that have broken your promise to me that we agreed in, signed in the splattered blood of my opponents. Actually, I will take my leave of this world immediately," I replied, taking the smart way out of this. "I have not made plans of betrayal. This was simply a business visit. I had to bring reinforcements in case you did not honor your side of the bargain. I agreed to leave you alone in token for second in command. I am not a hellion. I am a Dire Unicorn, a demon of hell, so there is nothing you can do to hurt me," I replied. I awaited his answer.

"I have only respect for the worthy who honor their allies," I finished.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: To Finish What I Have Began(Erosaf)    Sat Jan 12 2013, 13:21

Satan considered those words. “To earn that title, you’ll have to find a way to impress me, and breaking into my domain of hell is not enough, as another has beaten you to that one. As you have said, a Dire Unicorn is one of my creatures.”

He sighed. “Leave then, and we will see whether you are worthy of that title when the time comes for me to decide. Though know this, if you do earn it, then you will answer directly to me. You will not do anything there that is not as I will it. Not to mention, when I choose to step down, you’ll answer to my daughter.”

Permisso snorted. “And that would be me.” She knew that Frenzy did not like her at all. But who was she to care? She was Satan’s daughter. “Not to mention our council.”

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Finish What I Have Began(Erosaf)    Sat Jan 12 2013, 13:37

"You lie," I replied. "Step forward Kaya" I said, watching the massive filly step forward before him. A sharp, knife like horn came straight from her skull, which was elongated with smoke snorting from her nostrils. They were flared as she quietly walked up. Kaya was taller than Satan himself, standing at a massive height of twenty-five hands. Kaya was capable of fire, yet her mane and tail were usually just smoke. As she tread closer, she flared her tassels, preparing to fight to the death if needed.

I stepped in, nodding at her that no one would attack her. Her deep soulless orbs glared at me, their sickening yellow hue now looking at Satan. Her long whipcord dangled behind her. She was pure ebony, with two marks on her shoulder and some on her pillars and rump. "I am a Dire Unicorn. A creation of Frenzy. Do you dare to take credit for what he has created? I am no hellion, and neither is Frenzy. Yet we are a new form of evil. One that is fearless and can dominate without emotion," she smirked, standing before the stag.

I intervened, dismissing the fae. "I was born in hell you fool," I replied to his outburst calmly. "My mother was a greater demon of hell itself," I smirked, for I knew this was now over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: To Finish What I Have Began(Erosaf)    Sat Jan 12 2013, 13:51

“Some of you is still hellion, filly,” Satan replied. “Just get out of my sight, Frenzy!” His patience with this mere mortal was coming to its end. This had gone on long enough.
Permisso glared at him. She knew that there was no chance she would let this stand either. She said nothing though. She knew it was not her place to interrupt again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Finish What I Have Began(Erosaf)    Sat Jan 12 2013, 15:38

I shook my skull defiantly, knowing that I could create my own kind of hell chargers without his help. I was just as powerful as he, and I would prove in battle that my children would be just of my nature through creating my own kind. Perhaps, even my own personal hell would be created in the process! Who knew? Anything was possible in my rule.

"Well, perhaps we can come to overlook this and acknowledge each other as lords of our own realm. I believe that you underestimate me. Next time, I shall return with my own council of Dire Unicorns," I replied, hoping to show him my worth. "I was born in your realm. And I shall not be forbidden to rule," I finally said, letting him say any last words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: To Finish What I Have Began(Erosaf)    Sat Jan 12 2013, 19:57

"Oh you might get your chance, but always under my family when it comes to Hell itself," Satan replied. He was completely unphased by the idea of meeting the Dire Unicorns, and certainly not afraid of them. "but perhaps we can."

He turned and flew away. This time not caring so much if Symria dared to follow. He did not know what to think about her being a spy sent by Frenzy. That made his hide itch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Finish What I Have Began(Erosaf)    Sat Jan 12 2013, 20:29

Timid was her heart, feeling as if it was going to burst with anguish as she stood between the two stags. This was not her fault....she was not the spy, the intruder to the terrain. No, she was a strong warrior fae with a heart of fire. Disloyalty was not of her nature, especially with a stag that she felt would run with his tail between his pillars if she got her way with him in a genuine battle.

Sand spun up behind her as she galloped after the creator of hell, the one that she had actually come to care for in the past years...though she would never let on. Flames rushed up beside her as she stopped before him, orbs pitiless yet her stance submissive. "Please," she whispered, wondering if he would actually believe her if she told him the truth. That word...please was not one she had ever used in her life in a begging sense, but she was begging for him to see her as she was. "Read me for who I am, not what you believe," she said, knowing that her soul was bound to his power, to his title as they were bound in life and death.

For the first time in her life, she felt like an outcast in her own land, like she was chasing her king from her despite what she wanted. "Don't do this. Just listen to me. I hate him as much as you, and I don't think he deserves to be your second in command yet. He will have to prove himself before he can be a good leader for us. You know that. He has the natural talent, just a bad attitude," she said, giving her opinion. Hopefully, he would not ban her as an outcast of the land...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: To Finish What I Have Began(Erosaf)    Sat Jan 12 2013, 22:02

He turned to look at her when he landed. So she had followed him after all, it was not like he had not been expecting her to not do so. The dark eyes surveyed Syria, and he sighed. “You have no idea how much his words hurt me, Syria.”

He paused. “I should not have let rage get to me, I know you better than he realises.” He couldnt apologise, but he hoped she understood that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Finish What I Have Began(Erosaf)    Sun Jan 13 2013, 15:27

Syria nodded, for she knew that the cobalt one had a knack for causing problems everywhere he went. In some ways, that was a good thing but when it directly affected them, it made her cringe. "He must prove himself before I will trust him," she snorted, looking back over the horizon. A powerful stag who was loyal to no one was dangerous to say the least, and she wasn't sure how well she would stand against him in a real fight. Especially with uncontrollable creations - the Dire Unicorns. She feared not, for she had trust in her king to deliver her.

"I was thinking. Why don't we truly give Frenzy an opponent for second in command of hell. What do you think of a heir?" she asked, knowing that her king would jump at any chance not to give Frenzy the position.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: To Finish What I Have Began(Erosaf)    Sun Jan 13 2013, 19:40

He chuckled lightly at her words. How had she known that he intended do just that? He smiled. "In a way he was right about me considering to give that to someone else. If there is no heir other than those already related to me, for permisso will take my place as overlord of hell, then I would have originally picked exile... He has impressed me recently. But I could never say no to a foal. Though not the one you carry now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Finish What I Have Began(Erosaf)    Fri Jan 25 2013, 22:28

Syria worried that the seed the cobalt bastard had implanted in her grew already, but of course, that was a silly thought - as it took months for the things to spawn within one's form. Perhaps, it was not too late to give one last ditch effort to rid herself of what was inside her. Easily, she glanced up to Satan, his massive form towering over her as they conversed - her orbs were unsure about what she was to say next. It wouldn't hurt to try, right?

"Maybe there is a way I will not conceive," she said coolly. "We should try. The result will be known either ways when the child is born," she said, shrugging as she stood before him. It was simple reason that she knew what could happen. Simply, she would either have the cobalt stag's child or her king's. Either way, it certainly would be powerful, even if it was only due to her blood alone. With Satan's blood and hers combined, a horrid creature would be walking about the desert in ten months.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: To Finish What I Have Began(Erosaf)    Fri Jan 25 2013, 22:47

Satan eyed the younger mare before him. There was no chance he would want the spawn of Frenzy in his herd at all. That was something that he refused to have happen. “Very well, I suppose we can. I’ll not have any foal of his in my herd though, I hope you understand that.” He was more than likely to try and kill it if it was not his foal that came out, potential or not. “Where then?” he asked. He did not believe in chances here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Finish What I Have Began(Erosaf)    Sat Jan 26 2013, 20:28

There was nothing to do but wait and see if the child would be born alike to them or alike to the ugly cobalt stag. It really didn't matter to her either way, as she didn't want a foal of Frenzy and would enjoy thoroughly ending its miserable life just as it hit the ground. "I would help you kill it if it was not yours. I want nothing to do with him. He is quite an annoyance," she said quietly, thinking about their encounter and looking down slightly. Syria had been treated like a common slave, and it had enraged her - even more enraged was she at the fact that she had been belittled in front of her ruler.

"Here," she said coolly, bluntly as she stood before him, pivoting on her front pillars with one swift gesture. It was now that history would be made in the form of a child, one that could possibly be the most powerful in the entire lands. And she did love power...all too much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: To Finish What I Have Began(Erosaf)    Sat Mar 02 2013, 23:06

He knew he would know when he saw the foal who was the father. It would b rather obvious for him to tell just who had sired it. Nodding his head, he reared up, wings pinned tightly to his sides as he did what she had wanted for him to do.

“Only one other foal have I ever sired, so you should count yourself lucky,” he said. Permisso was that foal, and she seemed to be doing rather well for herself these days.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: To Finish What I Have Began(Erosaf)    Sat Mar 02 2013, 23:06

((BUMP))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Finish What I Have Began(Erosaf)    

Back to top Go down

To Finish What I Have Began(Erosaf)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1