New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Rise and Fall ((wolves of Verneine En' Seere))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Saphira

Cash On Hand : 796

PostSubject: Re: Rise and Fall ((wolves of Verneine En' Seere))   Sun Feb 10 2013, 21:03

Ryuu visibly deflated at Uru's sigh. Closing his leaf-green eyes sadly, the brute nudged the other affectionately, whining lowly as a sort of apology.

"I know," he sighed quietly, laying his head on his paws thoughtfully, as he stared at her. "And I didn't mean to shout, I'm sorry. It just... struck a chord, for a moment."

At her words, the wolf's ears pricked with interest.

"Well, why can't you? I can teach you!" he suggested excitedly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: Re: Rise and Fall ((wolves of Verneine En' Seere))   Sun Feb 10 2013, 21:38

Sarabi looked over at Ryuu. "Because Taka and the others would not let her learn, or play with them for that matter. I tried to get them to see sense but they never listened. That is why they have been exiled from Vernien En' Seere," she said.

"It is true. They would not let me join in, and mother had not chance against them," Uru added.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
Saphira

Cash On Hand : 796

PostSubject: Re: Rise and Fall ((wolves of Verneine En' Seere))   Mon Feb 11 2013, 07:19

Ryuu shook his head sadly, angrily.

"It matters not now," the brute said tenderly, nuzzling Uru's cheek affectionately.

"I like to think I have learnt a thing or two. I can teach you to defend yourself from the likes of them. You'll never have to be helpless again," he promised.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise and Fall ((wolves of Verneine En' Seere))   

Back to top Go down

Rise and Fall ((wolves of Verneine En' Seere))
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2