Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Passing on a message from Saphira

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

Passing on a message from Saphira Empty
PostSubject: Passing on a message from Saphira   Passing on a message from Saphira EmptyTue Nov 13 2012, 21:36

Saphira asked me to post this for her as she cannot do this herself. She does not know when she will be back at all.

Here`s the email she sent me:

Quote :

Hey E~!
So sorry I won't be able to get on much. My parents caught me writing nano. Banned me from com and confiscated my phone. They've asked for all my passwords and everything. Lucky they dont know abt this acc so we can communicate here.
Anyway, just sorry I can't reply/do anything. Damn. I could have won this year's if i hadnt gotten caught.
Just so you know. Mind passing the message around if anyone on FP asks?

Yup, she`s gone for who knows how long. If you guys want to contact her, I can pass on messages to her via my gmail as its the only thing her parents DO NOT know about.

~ Ero
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

Cash On Hand : 1636

Passing on a message from Saphira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing on a message from Saphira   Passing on a message from Saphira EmptyWed Nov 14 2012, 00:30

Damn... Poor Saph *pats head* hopefully she'll be back soon! Able to give her my email so she can contact me if she needs?

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsofthedeep.forumotion.com

Passing on a message from Saphira
Page 1 of 1