Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh. My. Blizzard. [Saph xD]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

Cash On Hand : 1636

Oh. My. Blizzard. [Saph xD] Empty
PostSubject: Oh. My. Blizzard. [Saph xD]   Oh. My. Blizzard. [Saph xD] EmptySun Nov 04 2012, 01:14

The powerful strides carried the stallion over the red hot sands, heaving sides covered with cascading rivers of sweat as he raced over the sinking sands. Headstrong he carried forth, barely seeming to notice as he began to struggle for breath and continued onwards.

But he glanced over his shoulder every few strides, checking to see if his Blizzard still trailed him.

"Kadzait!" he cried wildly, green eyes searching fervently for the small wolf he and his true mate had saved.

He pushed into the tree line, never halting in his quick paced movement even as he twisted though the stumps and branches that only years of knowing had taught him. He never tripped, never halted until a whimper reached the air. His long legs locked in place, stones and dirt flying as he slid to a halt.

"Kadzait!" he cried again, ears pricking sky-high as he listened desperately for her cry.

Another whimper filled the air faintly and he bolted off like a rocket once more, finding himself at the edge of the forest and almost on the bordering lands of Hölle auf Erde.
"Oh Kadzait!" he whimpered in horror at the scene before him and gently nuzzled her side.

The young she-wolf splayed on her side, sticky blood matted into her dark coat and her beautiful blue eyes riddled with pain as she forced them open to see her father figure.
"Papa!" she whispered, a sigh of relief but made no attempt to move "you're back!"

Back to top Go down
http://shadowsofthedeep.forumotion.com
Saphira

Saphira

Cash On Hand : 796

PostSubject: Re: Oh. My. Blizzard. [Saph xD]   Oh. My. Blizzard. [Saph xD] EmptySun Nov 04 2012, 01:48

Ether galloped wildly behind the powerful black stallion, flanks heaving and nostrils flaring, the soft pink flesh vivid against the pristine white of her pelt.

Her hoofbeats drummed against the ground,the soft grass changing to the harsh desert terrain, the soft sand slippery under her hooves.

She felt Ashwin's desperation and anger and pushed gerself forward despite her tiredness. Whenever the black stallion glanced back to check on her, Ether nodded in reassurance.

Despite the barren nature of the desert, it held a sort of wild beauty that caused her to instantly fall in love with it. A few times, she found herself slowly down to sniff at new objects, before remembering what was happening and speeding up.

A low whimper caused her to speed up even more and the mare gasped in shock.

"What happened," shed asked, shocked. "What can I do?"
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

Cash On Hand : 1636

PostSubject: Re: Oh. My. Blizzard. [Saph xD]   Oh. My. Blizzard. [Saph xD] EmptySun Nov 04 2012, 01:55

Ashwin barely heard the white fae, but shook himself from where he stood beside the injured wolf and glanced over at her with a shake of his head.

"I do not know Blizzard," he said quietly, sadness showing in his features as he desperately studied the young wolf "can you help me carry for to the pond? Perhaps if we wash her, we can find where the wound is."

He hesitated, murmuring a soft loving word to the fae and knelt at her side.
"Nudge her onto my back, I can carry her..she cannot walk."

Back to top Go down
http://shadowsofthedeep.forumotion.com
Saphira

Saphira

Cash On Hand : 796

PostSubject: Re: Oh. My. Blizzard. [Saph xD]   Oh. My. Blizzard. [Saph xD] EmptySun Jan 06 2013, 06:04

Ether tossed her head uneasily, dark blue eyes large and soft with worry as she stepped closer to the dark stag despite her hesitation. Standing shoulder to shoulder with him, the young fae dipped her head, sniffing the wolf curiously.

The metallic scent of blood permeated the air, winding macabre threads of black and red around the duo, creeping into their nostrils and sending their hearts pounding with an instinctive, primal fear.

Ashwin's tone, when he spoke, was soft and sad. The young mare closed her eyes, berating herself for her soft heart as she tentatively agreed to the stallion's request, ignoring the use of an unknown name in place of hers.

"Of course," she murmured, gently rolling the wolf over and securely onto Ashwin's broad back, trying not to hurt her too much. Even though the wolf was gone from the ground, crimson still stained the patch of sand that she had lain on.

Ether could feel her eyes fill with unshed tears.

"Who would ever do such a thing?" she whispered, voice breaking as she stared numbly at the young wolf.

For the first time, her mind was wholly in the present, and she was determined for it to remain there. Even though she coudl feel the dreams and fantasies tugging and whispering seductively at the back of her head, she resolutely ignored them, intent on helping the duo.

"Let's go," she murmured, touching her red-streaked muzzle to Ashwin's shoulder sympathetically, before turning and galloping off to the oasis she could see not too far from there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh. My. Blizzard. [Saph xD]   Oh. My. Blizzard. [Saph xD] Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh. My. Blizzard. [Saph xD]
Page 1 of 1