New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Nova

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
alamandy

Cash On Hand : 376

PostSubject: Nova   Tue Sep 04 2012, 21:45

http://alamandy.deviantart.com/#/d5dqgen
Basics
Dubbed ;; Nova
Age ;; 5
Gender ;; Mare
Title/Rank ;; N/A
Land ;; N/A
Herd ;; N/A

Appearance
Coat ;; Blue, Brown and cream
Mane & Tail ;;Blue
Eyes ;; Violet
Height ;; 15.2
Markings ;; darker legs
Scars ;; two under her coat where her wings used to be
Daggers ;; Purple brown
Horn ;; N/A
Wings ;; She used to have blue and black wings.

Bloodlines
Breed ;; Bluebird Pegasus
Percentage ;; 100%
Dam ;; Doesn't know
Grandsire ;; Doesn't know
Granddam ;; Doesn't know
Sire ;; Doesn't know
Grandsire ;; Doesn't know
Granddam ;; Doesn't know
Brothers ;;Doesn't know
Sisters ;; Doesn't know

Relationships
Friends ;; The birds
Enemies ;; N/A
Sons ;; N/A
Daughters ;; N/A

History ;; 5 years ago was the first and last time I saw another horse. It was just a fleeting look at my mother. She was slightly duller then me but the same colours. When I had woken up after falling asleep after being born she was gone.

I learned to live alone and soon to fly. I discovered the joys of the air and soon found that my coat was that of a birds, a bluebird. They were pretty little things and I was happy to look like them. I flew higher and discovered where I lived was a large valley sounded by fog and sea. Soon I discovered only three ways to get out of the valley, fly the pass and to climb over the mountains.

I found a rock of which to over look my home. I could see rivers below and creeks. The trees of the forest around the mountains base and the clouds that forever covered the tops of the mountains and often the valley its self. I was 3 and a half when I lost my wings. I was flying in a calm sky when it changed in a second I was thrown around with the wind and as I tried to get to the ground I was blown into one of the many mountains surrounding where I lived. This knocked me out and I don't remember landing but all I know is that when I woke my wings were gone. My sides hurt where they had been but in time my coat grew back and covered where my beautiful wings used to be.

I would watch the bluebirds fly, imagining that I was up there playing with them. It was hard but by the time I was 4 and a half I had learned to live with out them. Without my wings I could never live in this valley to many things relied on flying, like when the valley flood every year. Not being able to fly or even to high ground was the thing that killed in tis valley. This was the year it almost took me too. When ever it flooded I would just fly up to the mountains to a small grassy plain the was on top of the tallest mountain. I couldn't climb up there so I had to find a new place with food so I could survive. In the end it was the rising water that made the choice for me. I was forced up the pass. I barely made it pass the rising water. My hind legs were in it the whole time.

I swear for the water to go up so fast in so little time that there was a hole in the wall that someone plugged and unplugged to let the ocean in. I stayed up on the pass as on the other side was just the ocean from which this water came. If I could fly now was the time I would have gone to my grassy flat, or flown to a new land but I had no wings.

I couldn't stay here very much longer so in the end I dived from a high into the ocean beyond my lonely valley and started to swim away. Something in side me told me how far away I was from the valley and to how get back to it. So I could go back if I ever wanted.

I could not tell where land was, so it became clear I might drown. I kept swimming and soon I was being circled by unknown things. They were very large and from what I had seen sharp teeth. So far my kicking hooves had kept them away.

I had probably been doing this for weeks now. I had no energy left but I had to keep going. I think a saw land ahead above the waves a few minutes ago but they could just be my mind playing tricks on me. I don't think I have ever been this tired in my life, all I wished right now was to sleep. Keeping my head above the water was getting harder by the second but I have made it this far so I must keep going. My mind still shows my way across the sea to my valley home, so that’s a comfort.

Yes I can see the land not my valley home but a different strange new land. I thick I saw something move up on the cliff to my right, a blue mane in the wind but it was gone when I looked again. I sighed but then coughed as I had swallowed some water. I blinked trying to clear my mind so I could make it down the river of to my left and get out on dry land.

Personality ;;
Alliance ;; Light
Languages ;; English
Temperament ;; she is shy around others of her kind but will make friends among the birds very quickly. She is quick to startle at anything she is not familiar with and will try and get away. She is quite smart and can see through discusses of others.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanchana
Admin

Cash On Hand : 1636

PostSubject: Re: Nova   Sun Nov 04 2012, 02:35

Awesome. Accepted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shadowsofthedeep.forumotion.com

Nova
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1