Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Calling of the Earth(OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

Calling of the Earth(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Calling of the Earth(OPEN)   Calling of the Earth(OPEN) EmptySun Jul 01 2012, 12:01

Rushing water rushed against the hocks of ivory stone, free of cuts or scars with life flowing through the very roots of her silken pelt. Dark eyes lingered over the river, falling upon stones of orange and pink glittering in the risen sun. It's warmth poured on her, but it hardly affected her pearly white coat as she waded a bit deeper in this estuary part of the river. From her, she could feel the humans at their closest, even though they were still thousands of miles away from where she stood.

Easily, she formed a stony bank and shook herself to dry off. Curly tresses fell easily from the nape of her neck and behind her like a silken robe. Spiraled upon her skull was her horn, in all its majesty at a perfect point upon her dainty cranium. It seemed like moments that passed were years, now cast into the past as all her others had been. A will to forget the past and move on rose within her, but could the past be truly forgotten? Or would it forever remain in her mind? Even the stormy banks upon which she stood upon the moment their eyes met filled her with depression, like she could remember it all but it was simply out of her reach.

Waves crashed against her as she verged at the oceans...just on the brink of the two terrains. She turned away suddenly, feeling discouraged about dwelling in just the beauty of nature. Perhaps, it was time enough to seek out new company of her own, away from the creatures that she had once felt differently of. Lysithea was a beauty of the world, and she knew that joining a herd was the first step of true freedom, although some saw it as caging herself. Europa had found a herd...so had Himalia, yet she had been the only one left without.

Surely, there had to be someone here worth her while. Last time she had come here, the results were less than rewarding, unfortunately - for she only found one who was consumed with power. Yet she had loved him....even though she knew that he had the possibility of becoming the next Corus. Callisto had told her that, but she had come into a habit of not listening very well.

Dainty pillars moved slightly more quickly as she sniffed the ground instinctively, knowing that she was far from the large gathering of horses. That was good, for now, it would be more easy to tell who exactly the mystery of her life was. The newest member of her life would be found, and she was reminded every day that the council had many good years ahead of it...but foals needed to be born this year so that they could take over when the current council decided to step down. Of course, they were still all in their prime. But accidents happened, and the battle was nearing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling of the Earth(OPEN)   Calling of the Earth(OPEN) EmptyTue Nov 20 2012, 18:17

Bump
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: Re: Calling of the Earth(OPEN)   Calling of the Earth(OPEN) EmptyWed Nov 21 2012, 23:01

Partially white pillars carried the young stallion along, golden chestnut wings rustling slightly with every step he took. His head held high with its flaming pure white mane glistening in the sunlight as he strode alone. Proud though the young stallion was, he was lonely.

Lonely enough that as King of Thunder Meadows, he knew he had to find himself a queen at least. All the wisdom in the world that Pheonix and Sundawn had passed on to him as he grew up was no compromise for his lonely, empty lands. Never had he had any friends with whom to play as a foal. Save for a few wolf pups, but they had vanished when he was a yearling. Caught by men, and he doubted he would ever be able to find them again. Let alone see them again.

The men were the reason he walked now, for they had stolen the long primary feathers in his wings which he relied on to keep in the air. He paused though at a rather abnormal sight. A bank of earth that should not have been there. Curious as he was, he started towards it, to find out what had made this happen.

Hearing other hooves up ahead, he sped up, stopping in surprise when he saw the rather beautiful ivory fae that was before him. He chose to take another path, one that would lead him around in front of her eventually. He cantered along that path, hoping that she would at least stop and talk to him.

Slowing to a trot, he finally halted not far from her, and then walked towards her, into her line of sight. She was a unicorn! And if he was not mistaken, one of those on the Unicorn Council. Was he a fool to come near her, being part hellion? He paused, before continuing on towards her. ``Hello.``

OOC: Its Saberdoria
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com

PostSubject: Re: Calling of the Earth(OPEN)   Calling of the Earth(OPEN) EmptyWed Nov 28 2012, 11:50

Delicate was her petite form, almost swaying in the gales as they one frantically rushed over her. One was not to think of her weak though, for she was only simple and with simplicity came a strength of its own. Dark orbs watched the earth, as a few rocks spiraled through the ground and popped out under her will. Even the birds began to sing lightly in the midst of the warm autumn breeze.

In and out of love she had fallen, yet it always seemed to land her in solitude. How did she fall into this cycle of loneliness and hunger to be around others? Perhaps, she shared not the same quality of purity as did her other council members. With a soft sigh, she thought back to the blood-red orbs she had stared into and been enticed. It had been so that she began to thought she would never look into the eyes of another and fall without reason into an abyss where there was no turning back from. Now, she was broken...in a sense, though she had never truly been deceived by the one with mysterious eyes.

A crack in the bushed made her shoulders tense slightly, as she was a creature of flight and fear. Fear had dissolved though and turned her into the warrior that raged over rivers and streams - the earth's own maiden. Quiet and gentle expression abroad her features, she quietly turned around, pallid pelt glinting like silver in the sun. In her midst, was a stag...golden in hue. But, he missed something of his own as well, stolen from him as was her happiness.

Distinctively, his flames raged upon the crest of his neck, causing her to take a reluctant step back at first. "Hello," she said softly, bowing her skull in easy respect. She was one of silence, but in that silence could she make the most accurate decisions regarding life. Of course, she was no mind reader nor was she a fortune teller like her dearest Himalia. She was simpler, but sometimes simple did not mean bad nor good.

"Your blood runs warm but your intentions are good," she inferred quietly, keeping her eyes on him. "I am Lysithea," she said quietly. "Speak of your calling, for I know not all of the heavens and earth," she added, a brief smile meshing into her phrase.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Calling of the Earth(OPEN)   Calling of the Earth(OPEN) EmptyFri Nov 30 2012, 14:32

He paused as she took a step backwards, knowing it to be because of the hellion blood that was oh so obvious from the flames on his neck. “My name is Saberdoria. Not all hellions are evil either. My family have never been anything but good. I am part Lowe, not hellion.”

He bowed his head. “It is an honour to meet a member of the Unicorn council such as yourself, Lysithea.” He smiled lightly. “I come from Thunder Meadows.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling of the Earth(OPEN)   Calling of the Earth(OPEN) EmptyMon Dec 03 2012, 15:57

Lysithea looked him over, her large and dark orbs taking him in for what he was and..most importantly, who he was. How ignorant she had been to assume that with warmth came darkness, for warmth within the soul created a light and jovial nature in all. Warmth came in the woods of the forest, struck by glistening rays of light in the morning. Why, Thyone lived in the forest as well.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Saberdoria," she smiled. "Ah, yes, I have heard of your family. A good lot they are," she said happily, remembering the forests' warmth. It was much nicer, in her opinion than the Silver Forest where Callisto resided. It was far too cold in the Forest of Silver for her or in the mountains. So perhaps it was good that someone from a warm place had come to meet her.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Calling of the Earth(OPEN)   Calling of the Earth(OPEN) EmptyWed Dec 26 2012, 16:51

Saberdoria smiled lightly as she spoke. He knew that normally he was a rather quiet horse, only speaking when needed. Things were more peaceful that way, and besides, he found he learnt things easier by observing rather than questioning different things. "You honour us, Lysithea, with your words." He inclined his head.

He knew that it was Pheonix who had been the better speaker, not him. But it was something that was something to get used to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling of the Earth(OPEN)   Calling of the Earth(OPEN) EmptyThu Jan 03 2013, 21:09

It ripped her like a blade, ripping flesh under is metallic hold and she felt like her soul was blood pouring from its entirety as her heart bled before him. Every moment he wasn't there it was like insanity to her because she knew that it was all her fault that she didn't take her chance. Why did she let him stand in front of her without having anything to say? For being a part of the council, she certainly didn't know anything about a single thing she spoke of. Every part of her wept except her eyes, for they were focusing on the part of her life that was now before her. One time was always like all the rest. She would let him slip away too and not make any progression again - getting her heart broken once more.

It was easy to make small talk. But what about the talk that wasn't small? She never seemed to get around to it...and of course, this stag knew not her story or song and would leave her like a structure burned until it was only a fragment of its former self, white ash that was once a marvelous mountain. Were her pillars quivering? Of course not - they couldn't be unless she was overwhelming herself even more than need be. Sometimes, she wondered if it was even worth it to carry on the way did. There would be no heir, and soon enough Callisto would just accept her as his and break the compact they signed in blood on the battlefield. Solitude had broken it ten times over - god damn him! He just wanted one like her...and then to just up and leave her. It was too much. If he only knew. If he only saw. But he couldn't see what was before him, and that was his ultimate sickness.

"Well thank you. I wish I honored myself as much as I honor you.." she said under her breath, defensively glancing up as she had just noticed what she said. He didn't understand, he couldn't. Dark orbs shielded themselves as pillars backed away, looking down as if she was submissive. "I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. Maybe you shouldn't even bother with a broken mare," she said, just wanting this embarrassment to end. "You are a king after all and I am nothing," she smiled hesitantly.

"I'm an idiot," she huffed, turning back as tears filled her eyes but she quickly shooed them away before he could possibly see. Pull yourself together Lysithea she heard his harsh vocals in her harks. The rest had continually been pushing her to find a mate, but it really wasn't that easy. Maybe she was just the odd one out. Maybe the gods should have given the blessing of the earth to someone else. Her soul was hard, like a rock and her heart was easily penetrable - but no one would know if they didn't know her. This king knew far too much now. She began to walk away, knowing he wouldn't bother to follow her.

OOC: Awww, she needs reassurance. (:
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Calling of the Earth(OPEN)   Calling of the Earth(OPEN) EmptyFri Jan 04 2013, 00:04

He stared at her when she turned to walk away, hardly able to believe his eyes. It only took a few long strides for him to catch up to her. He could not just let her leave like that. No, that would be against all whom he was now. The chestnut Lowe pegusas stallion walked beside her. “Please, do not leave. You are not worthless, at least... not to me.”

No, she was something to cherish, to care for, and something to protect as well. For him, there was no giving up on her. She was something that he would be happy to share his life with. One day, he, like Thowra, would try to build a silver herd. Or was he more like Yarraman, picking those who were very beautiful for his herd?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling of the Earth(OPEN)   Calling of the Earth(OPEN) EmptyFri Jan 04 2013, 20:27

Skull low, she sniffed the now suddenly cold atmosphere that had enclosed around her. There always seemed to be a mountain when her heart had finally opened once more, and all she needed was a few years now. A few years alone. Was that what she truly wanted? Her dark orbs swiftly turned back to the golden stag that had leaped into her life - into her heart and contained it in his own soul. Love was not something she had known for so long, especially love that was...returned. Suddenly she stopped in her tracks and looked up to him, her orbs filled with life and an unknown feeling as she peered through her long silver forelock back at him.

Lysithea's heart nearly stopped as she looked back to him, and a subtle smile tugged at the sides of her lips as the song of his voice tugged at the end of her heart strings. "Do...you?Do you really like me?" she asked, bodice rigid as she asked him. "Cause if you don't, its okay," she whispered, looking down for a moment, urging the courage to spill over into her vocals where it refused to go. "But if you do, I just wanted to tell you that I kinda like you too," she said softly, sweetly as she looked earnestly into his eyes.

Inside, she was trembling, breaking underneath the force of a million jagged rocks piled upon her slender form. Moonlight began to caress her bodice as she felt like she could not breathe, could not live if he was not breathing, not living. Those of the council always said that there was only one for every horse - and perhaps Solitude had not been truly meant for her. Perhaps, it was him? It couldn't be. She couldn't be so lucky to have found someone to share a life with and to battle the weather and foes with, someone to be forever her friend and forever her lover. Someone to dry her tears and to make her smile when she just couldn't. To make her laugh and bare happiness through his words to her - to be with her through thick and thin. Could he be?

She still wasn't convinced, herself that the times of horrid misfortune had ended...nor did she completely trust him. But that was another matter to discuss. From the moment they had locked eyes, there had been a certain connection. It was so odd...so exhilarating.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Calling of the Earth(OPEN)   Calling of the Earth(OPEN) EmptyFri Jan 04 2013, 20:37

The tall stallion sighed as he looked at her. There was no doubt in his mind that she was the one who he would be with. Later there would be others, but for now, she would certainly do. “Can't you hear what I’m saying? I don’t want you to leave,” he said softly. She had to understand that he did want her.

He looked at her with soft blue eyes. “Please.”

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling of the Earth(OPEN)   Calling of the Earth(OPEN) EmptySat Jan 05 2013, 23:25

Lysithea turned back to him, horn sparkling in the sunlight as warmth radiated through the air between them. It was electric, and the charge was pulsing her heart even faster by the moments. As he hovered over her, she felt neither fear of being left alone in the world nor fear of dying or losing those that she cared about already. It wasn't true to say that she loved no one, for the earth was her burden to carry and the soil was hers to love as a mother would. Her silken pelt sparkled in the sunlight as she turned toward him, slowly reaching her soft velvet nose to touch his.

Easily, she closed her eyes as she felt her whole form heat up as she stepped closer to him. "Do you promise you will never leave me along, Saberdoria?" she asked softly, resting her petite skull against his broad shoulder. Dark, sensitive eyes looked to him, wondering what the future would bring...surely her sister knew. Her mind chuckled at the idea that perhaps happiness awaited...eventually. "If you promise you'll never leave me, I will follow you anywhere," she said, making her intentions very clear.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Calling of the Earth(OPEN)   Calling of the Earth(OPEN) EmptySun Feb 10 2013, 13:32

Saberdoria considered her words carefully. He knew that he would have to be careful about his answer to that question. He thought about it for a good few minutes. Trying to get the right words to use in this situation. Eventually though he decided to speak. “The only times I would ever leave are those when I have to deal with something in a land where I do not think you would be safe even around me.”

He paused. “Including those times when I must fight to protect my lands and herd as well.” He knew that was rather reasonable at least. "Otherwise I will not leave."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling of the Earth(OPEN)   Calling of the Earth(OPEN) EmptySun Feb 10 2013, 13:38

It was easy to understand that emergencies would unfold before them, and in her training as a member of the council she had learned many of these precautions and how to defend oneself. To be one with the earth though, it was almost wrong in any sense for one to kill - and she certainly disliked taking even the life of someone dangerous. It made her feel as if she had turned against her heritage, but her position caused to be a fighter instead of a healer.

"I can defend myself, as my training has taught me all the correct measures. The lands as a whole will never be safe. I know that you will be there for me completely, so I will go with you to your land gladly. I'm sure it is as beautiful as I have heard," she said softly, sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling of the Earth(OPEN)   Calling of the Earth(OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Calling of the Earth(OPEN)
Page 1 of 1