Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shimmer, Shimmer in the fire light {Open}

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
alamandy

alamandy

Cash On Hand : 376

Shimmer, Shimmer in the fire light {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Shimmer, Shimmer in the fire light {Open}   Shimmer, Shimmer in the fire light {Open} EmptyThu May 17 2012, 01:18

Fajra

I stood on a slight hill my head thrown up with my long curved glass looking horn high above my head. My long sparkling white tassels whipping in the wind that blew around me. My shimmering cloven hooves rested lightly on the ground as my sea blue eyes scanned the horizon. My pelt at first look was white, then at a second glance it was shimmering with many colours so many that one would never think i was dark in personally.

The bright green grass at my feet slowly died and shrivelled until it was a dusty yellow I kept my head high as i walked down from the hill onto one the was higher. I then lowered my horn and directed flames from it onto the grass so that it arced behind me in a wall of fire. i like doing this i found fun in burning the grass many need to eat most often the sweet stuff. I took a bite before rearing up on my strong hind legs letting the fires light make new colours appear on my coat.
I let my forelegs hit the ground as the fire died and i looked to find a few rabbits had been burned "oh poor little things... NOT!" i chuckled then went to go back down the hill but stopped. Something one Someone was near.
Back to top Go down
Hasufel

Hasufel

Cash On Hand : 64

PostSubject: Re: Shimmer, Shimmer in the fire light {Open}   Shimmer, Shimmer in the fire light {Open} EmptyThu May 17 2012, 01:50

Harker

The smell of thick smoke awoke me, immediately I leped to my daggers and darted out of the clearing I had been taking rest in. "How could I fire start so deep in the forest" I thought as I sped towards its supposed source.

I causally made my way into the clearing and was intrigued by what I saw. A mare with a horn so clear I could of been made of glass and a coat the reflected rainbows but was white as snow, any inexperienced horse would of likely of been fooled by the ruse but I knew better than to judge a book by its cover this fire was no mistake this mare was a dark. I decided fake my give in to the ruse.

"What happened here and are you ok?" I chucked to myself one good ruse deservers another.

Last edited by Hasufel on Thu May 17 2012, 03:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: Re: Shimmer, Shimmer in the fire light {Open}   Shimmer, Shimmer in the fire light {Open} EmptyThu May 17 2012, 03:00

Thowra snorted at the fire. He hated the things. Snorting, he leapt along through the forest, knowing where to go. Neighing, he cantered along searching for the start of the fire. He was not afraid of the flames anymore.
He neighed as he moved, soon spotting where the flames were coming from. Snorting, silver flames shot from his mane, stopping the others flames from spreading any further.

“Did one of you start this fire?” he asked, not caring that he was intruding.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
alamandy

alamandy

PostSubject: Re: Shimmer, Shimmer in the fire light {Open}   Shimmer, Shimmer in the fire light {Open} EmptyThu May 17 2012, 03:07

Fajra

I looked board at the two stags that had popped up because of the flames i like so much. I grumbled something about not being allowed to have fun "i am fine and i started this fire seeing as i like them so much and then you come along and spoil it but putting them out" i shook my head and looked at the cream stallion again. That one screamed of Vampire that other one some type of tundra hellion cross both where lights.
"Oh come on i can't even have a stag of my type come along either" i frowned then looked back at the cream.
I let a small flame come from my glass like horn and let it dance on the tip. I like fire as it brought out colours in my coat that i liked.

Back to top Go down
Hasufel

Hasufel

Cash On Hand : 64

PostSubject: Re: Shimmer, Shimmer in the fire light {Open}   Shimmer, Shimmer in the fire light {Open} EmptyThu May 17 2012, 22:07

"Bugger!" I growled as the other stag appeared on the scene. He has blown the ruse well no matter I will have to deal with this dark the normal way. I banished the concerned tone from my voice and returned it to cold and bitter.

"Leave this place deceiver and return to your heinous gully your kind are not welcome here!”

I watched the dark mare dance her fire upon her crystalline horn and my hellion blood warmed at the sight of it. Was she some kind of pyromaniac or was she trying to ward us off?

"You can bend all the fire you want I have no fear of it"
Back to top Go down
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Shimmer, Shimmer in the fire light {Open}   Shimmer, Shimmer in the fire light {Open} EmptyWed Jun 06 2012, 14:56

Flames suddenly roared across the plain as hatred ran through the veins of nearby trees, demolishing them. The earth seemed to rumble under his mighty daggers, pounding the terrain with such force. A block of ice among flames emerged, cold air rushing from his nostrils as ice hung from his chin, lifted slightly as he sneered.

It would be an easy catch for him, someone would, and seeing as his herd was running low - why not the better to make a few stops along the way to Wajida. Condescendingly he glared at the other stags until he passed to a small, chaotic scene. Immediately, he was drawn. What fight for a fae should he not partake in, just to see if he could emerge the victor? Worthy was his blood, and any half decent wench could see that. In truth, though, there were a small handful that even measured up to one percent of his greatness. None had conquered the gully but himself, and he would flaunt that fact broadly as the sun.

As he approached, he noticed that a quite stunning unicorn fae that stood in the middle, but it was not her looks that impressed him. It was her attitude. It seemed that she was more like him than the weaklings that surrounded her.

"What do we have here?" he snickered, sauntering to the middle. "Thowra? Trying to intervene with the darks again, how petty," he laughed, treading closer to the fair matched stag. There were none but himself of his kind, and surely, he would be a threat to a vampire. "Come with me, and you shall rule the world," he said, coming closer to her in a sort of demanding way. "I will kill all the others here if they don't leave. Now." he snarled. "I am called Hydrus!"
Back to top Go down
alamandy

alamandy

PostSubject: Re: Shimmer, Shimmer in the fire light {Open}   Shimmer, Shimmer in the fire light {Open} EmptyWed Jun 06 2012, 19:18

Fajra

I looked at the first stallion who had appeared " Of course you have no fear of fire, it runs though your veins you stupid stag" I hissed at him slightly then turned my head to see a newcomer and grinned.

"Finally someone that doesn't put out fire but makes them" I didn't say it to him I just said it to the air for anyone to hear.

I looked at the lights then watched as the dark stag came closer to me while talking to the lights, I blinked at him when he spoke before stepping closer to him myself "Hydrus I am Fajra and I would happily rule the world with you" I said sweetly but it dripped with darkness. I looked at all three stallions then said "But Daddy always said light always wins in the end better to be nether but then again I always hated my father that is why he is now only ash on the wind" I smirked "But its time things took a change, Thowra please don't ever try to put out my fire again it wasn't going to hurt anyone and you the one who came here first, I never used a ruse this is what I am, Lets go Hydrus before any more stallions show up" I looked at them all and then moved closer to the dark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shimmer, Shimmer in the fire light {Open}   Shimmer, Shimmer in the fire light {Open} EmptyWed Jun 06 2012, 19:34

Hydrus sauntered even closer, enjoying what he was hearing from her lips, cursed by the devil himself it seemed. Every word that rolled off her lips was pure bliss to the power-hungry cretin that inflicted bloodshed in his dome of darkness. The gully was kind to no one, and it avenged anyone who dared to put a dainty dagger on its turf that wasn't specifically invited by himself...or of course by Laochra. Quietly, he snickered to himself, wondering how the other faes that ruled the world with him would take to the newest addition to the herd. In his reign, there were no queens, for all of them were of equal greatness.

"Thowra is a pathetic excuse of a hellion, for he knows not the power of those that use rage to consume their enemies," he said, emotionless as a piece of granite standing in a storm. Smirking to the creamy, he let the blue fire swirl up around him, as if to show him what a true hellion was.

Hydrus watched her keenly, for he knew of her power and knew that she was a great threat to the world. "There are others at the herd you shall meet, all of them quite powerful. No one will cross your path if you don't pick a fight with them. We try to keep peace amongst ourselves as we dominate the other realms," he chuckled darkly.
Back to top Go down
alamandy

alamandy

PostSubject: Re: Shimmer, Shimmer in the fire light {Open}   Shimmer, Shimmer in the fire light {Open} EmptyThu Jun 07 2012, 18:58

Fajra

I watched Hydrus as he came closer, I moved so that I stood next to him "He must be pretty pathetic then " I said and as he let blue flame swirl around I had flames dance along the length of my cured horn then they moved from my horn to dance among my tassels without burning them away.

I turn my head to look at him as he spoke of his herd well about a few things anyway "Then I shall not pick a fight unless one is picked with me... I am afraid thought that they may come away a little singed if a fight is pick with me" I said sweetly but the last part I just made it sound like I really cared but in truth I didn't care all that much. I wouldn’t burn any of his mares to a crisp, no only a little to show that I wasn't someone to mess with.

"None of your other mares though would try and fight me though, they would have to be insane like lights to try" I looked at Hydrus before looking around to see if anyone else was comming but no one was which was good, last thing I wanted was my old herd to make their way here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shimmer, Shimmer in the fire light {Open}   Shimmer, Shimmer in the fire light {Open} EmptySun Jun 10 2012, 18:00

Only the most dangerous creatures to horse-kind tread in the direction of the musky gully, filled with death and destruction. Even the great Temia had wandered it lately, awaiting the return of her ghost. Some pitied her, but he knew that she would eventually work with them to take over by force. The king would die a slow death, blood dripping from his nostrils as he gave his last hurrah.

"Let's go," he said with a snort, heading off in the direction of the gully.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: Re: Shimmer, Shimmer in the fire light {Open}   Shimmer, Shimmer in the fire light {Open} EmptySun Jun 10 2012, 22:54

Thowra snorted and slipped away without a word. He would find others he could convince to join him. This one was a lost cause`. And he did not fancy a fight with Hydrus. No, he would be happy with others like him, thanks.

He vanished into the mist and air.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
alamandy

alamandy

PostSubject: Re: Shimmer, Shimmer in the fire light {Open}   Shimmer, Shimmer in the fire light {Open} EmptyWed Jun 13 2012, 20:49

END POST
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shimmer, Shimmer in the fire light {Open}   Shimmer, Shimmer in the fire light {Open} Empty

Back to top Go down

Shimmer, Shimmer in the fire light {Open}
Page 1 of 1