Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HUNGER GAMES [Maybe plot?]

Go down 
+2
Kanchana
Saphira
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Saphira

Saphira

Cash On Hand : 796

HUNGER GAMES [Maybe plot?] Empty
PostSubject: HUNGER GAMES [Maybe plot?]   HUNGER GAMES [Maybe plot?] EmptyFri Apr 06 2012, 06:19

How many of you guys watched Hunger Games? I did! And it was totally, amazingly, absolutely awesome!

*fangirls*

The casting was excellent, and they all seemed to fit their roles perfectly. The movie surpassed my expectations! And I officially deem it my favourite movie of all time, even better than the Harry Potter series! (And I'm a die-hard fan xD)

So, I was just thinking, maybe there could be a kind of 'Hunger Games' here in the hopefully not-too-distant future? Some tyrant takes over the land, and forces a few of the more prominent herds to send two 'Tributes' to battle it out? :p

Okay, I admit, I'm totally obsessed right now. So how about it? Or we could just sit here and gush over the movie too! xD
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

Cash On Hand : 1636

PostSubject: Re: HUNGER GAMES [Maybe plot?]   HUNGER GAMES [Maybe plot?] EmptyFri Apr 06 2012, 14:38

Haha, sounds like fun dearie ^^ I haven't seen the movie and most likely wont be..but I've read the books and it does sound interesting.

Just tryng to think how to work it in....

Ooooooh! Got it! Lol..can't be bothered undoing what I've already typed so I'm just gonna continue.......

I wanna rp Kaseran and Iaistiel more before they are killed off. But since they are 'incharge' at the moment..how about I make them...say 'rank' the lands? Hence the zones of the Hunger Games (no idea how right I am...haven't read them in ages Wink ) So all the lands are ranked, and maybe he wants to make life more intresting and plots against them and makes friends turn against each other and batttle...they just don't know he is behind the turning part Wink

And everything would go back to normal when he is killed...Alston can put everything back into place!

Idk...up to you guys!

Back to top Go down
http://shadowsofthedeep.forumotion.com
alamandy

alamandy

Cash On Hand : 376

PostSubject: Re: HUNGER GAMES [Maybe plot?]   HUNGER GAMES [Maybe plot?] EmptyFri Apr 06 2012, 18:23

oh this sounds cool, i wanted to see the movie but my dad isn't home and can't take me but i have read the books and thought they were great.
Back to top Go down
Hasufel

Hasufel

Cash On Hand : 64

PostSubject: Re: HUNGER GAMES [Maybe plot?]   HUNGER GAMES [Maybe plot?] EmptyFri Apr 06 2012, 18:39

hmm sounds cool im up for it
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

Cash On Hand : 796

PostSubject: Re: HUNGER GAMES [Maybe plot?]   HUNGER GAMES [Maybe plot?] EmptySun Apr 08 2012, 01:17

YESYESYES sounds awesome! xD

But how would the'turning' work? Kidnap some horses and lead the herds to believe that the other stole them? :p
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

Cash On Hand : 1636

PostSubject: Re: HUNGER GAMES [Maybe plot?]   HUNGER GAMES [Maybe plot?] EmptyTue Apr 10 2012, 02:36

Turning against each other? Of that's the easy part ^^ Kaseran and Iaistiel just cause trouble but other believes it the neighbouring herd or something...so that starts the bickering. I'm sure they could steal a few Wink
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsofthedeep.forumotion.com
otho

Cash On Hand : 509

PostSubject: Re: HUNGER GAMES [Maybe plot?]   HUNGER GAMES [Maybe plot?] EmptyTue May 29 2012, 02:15

hehehe.... This could be really, really fun. I'm in for it!
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: Re: HUNGER GAMES [Maybe plot?]   HUNGER GAMES [Maybe plot?] EmptyThu May 31 2012, 03:33

I'll jump in though some of my characters and lands I'd rather weren't in this. Mainly because some don't have others to lose and things
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUNGER GAMES [Maybe plot?]   HUNGER GAMES [Maybe plot?] Empty

Back to top Go down

HUNGER GAMES [Maybe plot?]
Page 1 of 1