Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Siren Call

Go down 
AuthorMessage
alamandy

alamandy

Cash On Hand : 376

The Siren Call Empty
PostSubject: The Siren Call   The Siren Call EmptySat Feb 18 2012, 20:44

The Siren Call Siren_by_alamandy-d4q7dbm

Basics
Dubbed ;;Siren
Age ;; 5 and a half
Gender ;; Mare
Title/Rank ;; none
Land ;;none
Herd ;;none

Appearance
Coat ;;Blood red
Mane & Tail ;; Blood red with the same coloured flames
Eyes ;;Pure black with red somewhere in there depths
Height ;; 21 hh
Markings ;;none
Scars ;;none
Daggers ;;Blood red
Horn ;;N/A
Wings ;;they are blood red and look like a dragons just like her fathers

Bloodlines
Breed ;;Hellion
Percentage ;; 100%
Dam ;;Blood Rose
Grandsire ;;Unknown
Granddam ;;Unknown
Sire ;; Dragon Wing
Grandsire ;; Unknown
Granddam ;; Unknown
Brothers ;; she don't know
Sisters ;;she don't know

Relationships
Friends ;;N/A
Enemies ;; N/A
Sons ;;N/A
Daughters ;;N/A

History ;;My history is a long one so I will tell you only what I deem you should know about me. Mother was a pure hellion but most ran from her so she had to lull a stag to her. She would sing with such a lovely voice, many called her a siren. She only wanted one foal and so chose the stag she took a fancy to.
After mother had gotten the stag to mate with her see wiped his memory of her from his mind although it wiped the rest of his memory to. After that time I was born with traits of my fathers but mainly of my mother dark heart. She called me Siren for the siren call that had created me.

I grew larger then mother and bigger then my father she said. I was dark for heart and mother was proud to have me for a daughter, my voice was sweeter then that of my mothers and said many a time my name suited me.

Mother made me walk but I knew how to use the large blood coloured dragon like wings very well. I liked being with mother but she had grown tried of having me around after spending 3 years with her. She told me go off on my own and live my own life with out her.

I asked about my father so she told me his name and what he looked like before walking away. I have spent the next few years searching for him but so far with no luck. Though mother had told me he was a light horse not a dark as I was I still wanted to find him.

Personality ;;
Alliance ;; Dark
Languages ;;English
Temperament ;; She is dark of heart be can sometimes seem friendly to those of light. Maybe it's because of her farther she is partly kind but in all she hates most other horses and dislikes most plant life. she like flirting and using her own siren call but if in a fight she would only walk away from it if it is her farther she fights.
Back to top Go down

The Siren Call
Page 1 of 1