Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dancing in the TWILIGHT ((open))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

Dancing in the TWILIGHT  ((open)) Empty
PostSubject: Dancing in the TWILIGHT ((open))   Dancing in the TWILIGHT  ((open)) EmptyFri Feb 17 2012, 00:23

Two gorgeous mares, one a few weeks older than the other glided over the river. One was a bright gold alicorn fae, the other white with silver streaks on her wings. They were the best of friends. They were laughing as they flew.

Eventually they dove to the ground, dropping onto an island in the middle of the river. Who would want two such beauties as themselves?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

Cash On Hand : 1636

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the TWILIGHT ((open))   Dancing in the TWILIGHT  ((open)) EmptyFri Feb 17 2012, 00:31

As always, it was wanderlessly he paced. Step one hoof in front of the other, hope that he didn't fall face first into the swells of the river's fast pace.

But then, he mused internally, maybe the deepest pits of the lake would be better then this world.

And again he continued, one foot in front of the other. Again. Again. Left and then right, right then left. He shuffled much like a lost soul, that was..until something gathered his attention.

"Blizzard!" he whispered with awe, taking in the winged and horned beauty. Though he shook his mind, as if in a weak attempt to clear it. It wasn't her..no. But it was sure damn close, if he removed the wings and the horn that was.

Despart strides carried him forth, forcing his way with strong legs though through the current and heaved his black body onto the shore. Instantly he was at the fae's side, his nose brushing against her soft white mane and looked at her lovingly.

"Blizzard.." he breathed, taking in her scent as he burried his nose into her plush pelt. It might not of truly been his once beloved, but in his mind...half crazed from loss, it was her.

Back to top Go down
http://shadowsofthedeep.forumotion.com
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the TWILIGHT ((open))   Dancing in the TWILIGHT  ((open)) EmptyFri Feb 17 2012, 00:42

Klughiet blinked as a stallion broke through the trees and came straight up to her. “Blizzard?” she asked, stepping away from him. “Who the hell is Blizzard?” She had a heavily German accent. “I’m called Klughiet.”

She eyed the black horse before her, wondering what his problem was. Why he had rushed up to her as if she were someone else. Someone called Blizzard.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the TWILIGHT ((open))   Dancing in the TWILIGHT  ((open)) EmptyFri Feb 17 2012, 00:58

Oh, but the stag took no care. For in his mind, this was Blizzard. His old Blizzard, the one who actually cared...responded under his touch.

"Oh my dear!" he cooed against her soft neck, relishing in the soft touch of her pelt "come my love, my dove...let us return home at last!"

Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the TWILIGHT ((open))   Dancing in the TWILIGHT  ((open)) EmptyFri Feb 17 2012, 01:03

((huggles Ashwin))

“Get off of me.” She gave him a reprimanding nip, wings flaring a little. She would not go anywhere. ‘Why the hell are you?”
She did not know him at all. Her sister stared at Ashwin. “What the hell do you want with my sister?” she asked, advancing towards him, teeth bared.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the TWILIGHT ((open))   Dancing in the TWILIGHT  ((open)) EmptyFri Feb 17 2012, 01:43

He blinked, yanking back in suprise as her naw nipped at his shoulder.

"Blizzard," he scolded playfully "come on love, lets go home.."

He urged her in the direction of his lands with a toss of his ebony head, green orbs landing upon the golden mare.

"Your sister?" he questioned before brightly smiling "oh! You must be Blizzard's sister...I'm Ashwin, King of Valeska."

Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the TWILIGHT ((open))   Dancing in the TWILIGHT  ((open)) EmptyFri Feb 17 2012, 01:55

“Who know no one called Blizzard,” snapped Klughiet and this time her bite was not such a warning one. Her wings snapped open and she leapt gracefully over his head, back to her sister’s side. She lowered her head, horn threatening him. She would go no where with this insane excuse for a king.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the TWILIGHT ((open))   Dancing in the TWILIGHT  ((open)) EmptyFri Feb 17 2012, 02:34

"Don't do this Blizzard," he frowned playfully and tugged at her long tresses as she leapt over him "come on dear, we must get home! The children are waiting!"

He paced towards her, not at all appearing to see the sharp, lowering horn.
"Come on Blizzard,' he said pactiently "we need to head home, else we won't be their before dark!"

Back to top Go down
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the TWILIGHT ((open))   Dancing in the TWILIGHT  ((open)) EmptyFri Feb 17 2012, 15:47

It had been like coming from an ice box to a boiling pot the first stride he had extended from his content home. His pelt ruffled, as it had grown a bit thicker from the temperature in the icy tundra. Oh, how it was worth it, though, to see the ice-stalagmites hanging from the interiors of crystalline caves, to feel the gentle falling of snowflakes upon his withers and rump. It was a place of wonders, but this terrain was as well, for it was the place of love and where doubts were thrown to the wind.

Ebony like coal was his shiny pelt, muscles rippling under his youthful hide. This was not simply a day meant for bringing others to his herd, but it was a day for exploration. Or, as Yara would put it, to solve another of life's riddles. Surely, he would try to solve all the riddles he possibly could, for his skull craved for knowledge like it was a food. The way of knowing was the way of life, was it not? Machitis worried not if he found a love of his own or if someone else did, but he did want to meet friends anew. In many's opinion, the standards were not high - but making a new acquaintance was a valuable thing to have, even if they resided not in your herd.

Suddenly, he heard a fae yelling as a deranged, mangy looking stag loomed over her. Immediately, he recognized him as the poor, poor lost king and felt woe for his losses. Beside him, though was a stunning creature of purest gold. Why, she was like the sun itself shining brightly in the sky! Was her personality as bright as the sun, different from so many of the world.

"Hello, to all of you," he said respectfully, bowing his skull to them all in a gracious manner. "I am Machitis," he greeted, hoping to know that they were called.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the TWILIGHT ((open))   Dancing in the TWILIGHT  ((open)) EmptyFri Feb 17 2012, 16:16

She laid her ears back at Ashwin. "Leave me alone."

The golden Fae smiled slightly at the black who appeared before kicking at Ashwin.

(on iPod. Short posts)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the TWILIGHT ((open))   Dancing in the TWILIGHT  ((open)) EmptyFri Feb 17 2012, 16:57

Machitis was confused as to why a previously wondrous stag such as the noble Ashwin would pursue a mare that had no intentions to go with him. Especially one so fair as the ivory one should not be coaxed into going somewhere she did not wish to be. Always, he would stand up for the rights of the undermined, ones that could not fight the battles themselves. Gracious was he simply to be before them both, quite stunning creatures.

"What are your callings?" he asked sweetly, hoping to ignore the banters of the deranged king. Well, he appeared to be deranged at least, even after he had been through so much, he was not permitted to act like this. He was a monster, trying to claim a fae that was not rightfully his. "Do you want to go with him? If not, I will make sure he does not take you. If you do, please tell me, and I will be less tempted to share words with him," he said, hoping to protect them, even though he had just met them both.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the TWILIGHT ((open))   Dancing in the TWILIGHT  ((open)) EmptyFri Feb 17 2012, 18:20

"Klughiet I am," the white said, baring her teeth at Ashwin again. She had had enough of this. Why could he not leave her alone at the moment? She might go with him if he talked to her like anyone who was sane. "This idiot keeps caling me Blizzard though, and I don't even know who Blizzard is."

"And I am Fidelia. We are the daughters of Therthis," Fidelia replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the TWILIGHT ((open))   Dancing in the TWILIGHT  ((open)) EmptyFri Feb 17 2012, 19:37

Machitis sighed as the alabaster fae pinned her harks against her skull, flat as can be in pure disgust of the ebony stag. Oh, what a poor state he was in, fleeing from his former past and relinquishing all his good so that he could heal. "Well," he paused, wondering how to tell her of the year long tale that had involved the dear lover in some unfortunate business. "There was a time when he had one true love, but she was taken from him," he said softly, hoping not to disturb the other with his words. "Please, just be easy on him," he concluded. "He has had a rough life," he said, encouraging her to try to speak with him.

If he dared to hurt her though, he would have to go. For now, all was good - for even the youthful ebony stag had faith that the older one wouldn't harm a mare, even in his lesser mental state. Turning more specifically to the golden one, he smiled, grateful for her very presence.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Fidelia. Where are you from?" he asked, hoping to learn some more about her as he spoke. He, himself had been a wanderer for many a year, but now, he was beginning to start a herd of his own.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the TWILIGHT ((open))   Dancing in the TWILIGHT  ((open)) EmptyFri Feb 17 2012, 19:44

She smiled as she looked at Machitis. "I am the daughter of Frier Giest and Fantasma, of Aionar Ciunas," she replied. She chuckled. Sure that made her a half sibling of Frenzy she knew that, but she would never emulate her older brother. No she was all goodness and light, this young fae. Though she was only two years old, as was her companion, she knew that there were those out there who she should meet. And somewhere someone she should join.

"We have travelled only a little while."
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the TWILIGHT ((open))   Dancing in the TWILIGHT  ((open)) EmptyFri Feb 17 2012, 23:31

The obviously confused stag shook his head, stepping forth a few strides in an attempt to get closer to his 'Blizzard'.
"Blizzard? Come on love," he whispered "don't do this beautiful, please don't leave me."

He stepped closer to her once more, peering at her ever so stunning form beside her sister.
"Please don't leave me again..."

OOC: naww....I feel so mean to Ashwin...I only wish it was a better post xD

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the TWILIGHT ((open))   Dancing in the TWILIGHT  ((open)) EmptySun Feb 19 2012, 21:45

Reddish-brown orbs widened as she spoke of her lineage - of the irish stag that had taken the beautiful countryside for his own. The one, so brave in danger that he never backed down. What an honor it was to meet one of their kind, the ones who were so strong that they could not be broken, the ones who never turned down a chance to help another. That was of his kind, the kind he strove to be - longed to be with all his heart.

"You have many brothers and sisters?" he asked, curiosity pooling in his eyes. The ebony brawny stag knew a few of them, well known and prominent in the community. No doubt there would be more thrown from the ebony alicorn, justified in all his majesty as a ruler of the lands. "Please, tell me," he paused, flicking his whipcord nonchalantly as he wondered how he would introduce his question. Machitis had an uncanny craving for knowledge, and to know was to live. "What are the lands like in the valley? I have only dreamed of their beauty and have wondered for long," he asked, hoping they were as beautiful as he thought them to be.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the TWILIGHT ((open))   Dancing in the TWILIGHT  ((open)) EmptyMon Feb 20 2012, 12:51

"it is hard to explain with words how marvelous the valleys lands are. While I was a year old I tried Ro to challenge myself with new areas Ro try and fly around. It was not always easy but I did."

The golden Fae nodded to herself. "the home I go to must have such challenges to find."
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the TWILIGHT ((open))   Dancing in the TWILIGHT  ((open)) EmptyMon Feb 20 2012, 12:54

Klughiet sighed. She couldnt stand this any more and she knew her freind could not either. "fine I'll come with you, but only if you call me by my name not that one." she stomped a hoof in annoyance. "Klughiet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the TWILIGHT ((open))   Dancing in the TWILIGHT  ((open)) EmptyMon Feb 20 2012, 14:39

Curiosity sparkled in his reddish-brown pools, his majesty twinkling with a child-like wonder about him. Even the clouds piqued his interests, with their odd swirls and fluff that he drudged through during his days upon the snow peaked mounts. Of course! She was an adventurous type like himself, always longing to chase the stars and to reach for life's benefits. "I, too, enjoy a challenge. I relish in finding the answer to life's simple mysteries. I see life as a challenge that you must become an answer of. You are not truly living if you do not discover," he said, orbs wandering to the horizon in the direction of his home.

"I personally find that all lands have a challenge, yet the one I have settled to currently is the most challenging of all. It is beautiful, the icy tundra. It is strenuous yet beautiful there," he smiled, thinking of how his Yara was faring at home.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the TWILIGHT ((open))   Dancing in the TWILIGHT  ((open)) EmptyMon Feb 20 2012, 16:10

She shivered. "of this tundra... Do to know of there are any high places for one like me? Places that reaxh high into the sky?" she smiled at him. For living in such a place was sure to present her with challenges.

"does anyone else live there?"
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the TWILIGHT ((open))   Dancing in the TWILIGHT  ((open)) EmptyTue Feb 21 2012, 20:52

The dark harks pricked at her lyrics, his ivy eyes turning to her in confusion.
"Klughiet?" he murmured the name with confusion "why would I call you Klughiet? Your name is Blizzard..."

He blinked at her stomp of the hoof, tossing his ebony tresses and stomped his own in reutrn.
"You are my Blizzard. Come love, home awaits."

Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the TWILIGHT ((open))   Dancing in the TWILIGHT  ((open)) EmptyTue Feb 21 2012, 21:26

"For it is my name not Blizzard," she replied. "And if you truly want me." she smiled. It was a cruel set if words but right now they're was nothing but anger in her for this stag.

((stuck with iPod. Laptops got a bad keyboard ATM))
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the TWILIGHT ((open))   Dancing in the TWILIGHT  ((open)) EmptyTue Feb 21 2012, 21:37

He breathed a sharp intake of breath, ivy eyes turning to the white horned beauty and her feathered wings.

"But Blizzard..." he whispered, hurt laced into his tone "don't be like this love...I've missed you so much...you can't leave me again!"

Terror seemed to fill his body as he stiffened, eyes shifting sightlessly as if lost deep within his memories, tears slowly trickling down his handsome cheeks.
"Please...please...." he whimpered, seeming every part of the broken stallion "please don't leave again!"

OOC: gosh you have a lot of laptop problems -.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the TWILIGHT ((open))   Dancing in the TWILIGHT  ((open)) EmptySat Feb 25 2012, 10:41

Machitis moved a bit closer, as if to warm her when she shivered. Thinking of her question, he sighed - the heights of the ice caves were always so beautiful, yet neither he nor the chestnut beauty that already traveled with him could reach their heights. "Why, yes. In fact, there are ice ridges all about the terrain. The caves are quite beautiful, for you can see yourself in the reflections, if you look closely enough," he said, already wishing to feel the snow under his dagger again, to plunge through its depths.

"Yes, there are others. There are the kings and queens, first of all: Inachus, Rayna, Toendra, and Eisbergkonig. You would find them quite delightful. Also, in the land are their mates, such as Izotz, mate of Eisbergkonig and Asad, mate of Rayna. In my herd, there is only one other, the beauty called Yara. I'm sure you and her would get along quite well," he smiled, hoping they would someday meet.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the TWILIGHT ((open))   Dancing in the TWILIGHT  ((open)) EmptyFri Mar 02 2012, 21:48

OOC: waiting for you E! And phantom, want me to bring dear Yara in? Might be interesting...lol

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the TWILIGHT ((open))   Dancing in the TWILIGHT  ((open)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dancing in the TWILIGHT ((open))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next