New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Love On the Wind(Ala)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Love On the Wind(Ala)   Thu Feb 16 2012, 17:31

As the days grew on, I had grown fonder of this stag that I had stayed with a little over a year now. For some odd reason, every time I saw him, my heart pounded like thunder in my chest - like a drum pounding the beat. I had missed spending every moment with him, as I had been doing in previous months. The war was nearing, and he had much to do; so I understood not seeing him around that much. I sighed, hoping to see him today so I could ask him what had been on my mind.

I soared in the air, watching the earth below as my striped wings glided down to a clearing near the tops of the mountains. I smiled to myself, my striped pelt glimmering in the sunlight as I awaited him. "Demonbane, my love!" I called to him, happiness carrying on my vocals. With so much war on its way, how nice it would be to bring a child into this world for my love and me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alamandy

Cash On Hand : 376

PostSubject: Re: Love On the Wind(Ala)   Thu Feb 16 2012, 18:00

I looked about from my mountain top perch as I always did for my Brother and now to help out my niece if I can in the same way. I had been busy but I should start spending more time with my mares. I looked about once more before taking to the air I flew around to boarder as I always do then started to fly towards my small part of the land.

As I did so I heard a call from Zaina. I smiled then landed on the ground before going over to her "Yes my dear Zaina" I said then decided to add something that I had been thinking of for some time now before she spoke on "Would you like to be my Queen Zaina"

I looked at the light grey zebra looking mare with her fine feathery wings and long tassels and wounded what she would say to what I had asked her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Love On the Wind(Ala)   Thu Feb 16 2012, 18:10

My heart fluttered as I heard the pattering of wings against the sky, broad and draped - like the true rulers of the sky once were. I hoped to the heavens that it was him who was flying down to greet me. A broad smile was brought to my features immediately as he swooped down to stand upon the earth before me. Demonbane was quite handsome, I thought, and I had grown to love him very much over the time we had spent together.

Out of the sudden, he asked me a question that left me breathless and stunned all at the same time. He wanted to know if I would want to be a queen! Excitement rose in me as I stepped forward and nuzzled his neck gently, softly. Stepping back, grin plastered upon my features, I replied. "Yes, more than anything. I would love to be your queen," I said, pausing a moment before asking my next question. I was a little nervous about asking him to grant me a young one of my own. It was, after all, quite an obligation to fulfill.

"I-I would like a young one. That is what I wanted to ask you in the beginning," I said, hoping that his answer would be the one that I desired the most. It was spring, and I could feel love blossoming with the roses in the bushes and with the forest trees.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alamandy

PostSubject: Re: Love On the Wind(Ala)   Thu Feb 16 2012, 18:23

I looked at her then she answered and I smiled at her reply. I nuzzled her neck Then watched as she seemed to get a little nervous at something. Then when she asked her own question i realised why.

I looked at Zaina then answered "Yes my dear you may have a young one if that is what you wish" I smiled and nuzzled her neck again before asking "do you want to stay here or going to the glade"

I looked about then back at Zaina, I was happy she had chosen me over my brother. I still wondered why I had flames yet he nor my dam and sire had them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Love On the Wind(Ala)   Wed Jun 06 2012, 19:10

I smiled slightly, but I was nervous, in a good way. I hopelessly wondered how my foal would look like and if he or she would one day be strong and kind, like I was. Surely, the foal would not receive the genetic make up of Frenzy but of Fantasma, the kind and gentle. I touched my muzzle to his, nuzzling his cheek affectionately as he agreed. I wasn't one to go ballistic over him agreeing, for I knew that if he truly loved me, he would.

I pondered the decision for a few moments before deciding the best option was to stay in these lands. "There is a raging war right now, so I think it would be best for us both to stay here. We can fly and escape anything, but still, I believe it is better to be safe than sorry," I said, hoping that he would agree with me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alamandy

PostSubject: Re: Love On the Wind(Ala)   Thu Jun 07 2012, 19:10

I smiled at her and nuzzled her neck back. I listened to her answer and nodded "good idea it is safer here then at the Glade " i said gentaly. I looked at her before walking around behind her, i nuzzled her rump then looked up "Are you ready my Queen?" i asked her i wouldn't start with out her consent first even if she wanted a foal.

I softly nuzzled her rump again while a waited for her to reply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Love On the Wind(Ala)   Thu Jun 07 2012, 19:47

Even though he had told me before that he loved me more than the world, it still felt surprising to hear him call me his queen. I smiled to him, showing him that she appreciated the use of the term and that she was ready as well. "Yes, I am ready my love," I called to him. Only a good stallion would wait for his mare's approval before doing the deed, and I knew he certainly was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alamandy

PostSubject: Re: Love On the Wind(Ala)   Fri Jul 20 2012, 03:20

Nuzzling her rump again I waited for her to give the go ahead, when she did I smiled gently. I mounted her carefully as not to hurt her or get my forelegs caught on her wings. I finshed the deed then dismounted and moved to her side and nuzzled her neck "Are you alright Love?" I asked wanting to make sure she was okay.

I looked at Zaina her beautiful grey coat with zebra markings and soft wings and smiled. It did not matter she was a the young sister of Frenzy's, I would always try to my best to keep her from harm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Love On the Wind(Ala)   Sat Jan 12 2013, 20:54

I looked back to him and nuzzled his cheek gently, knowing that I would always love him. "Of course I am, love. I am always okay when you are near," I smiled, feeling simply radiant in the mist of the morning. But soon, the long weeks and months of the pregnancy would kick in, and I would not feel good every day, but it mattered not. I would still trudge through it. They always said that it got easier the second time around, but it wouldn't be hard with him there to protect her.

Sometimes, I feared that things with my brother would get out of control but I knew that in my heart, I could never take his side in all actuality. I could never betray him either, so our secrets are our own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love On the Wind(Ala)   

Back to top Go down

Love On the Wind(Ala)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1