Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4]

Go down 
+2
Saphira
Kanchana
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Saphira

Saphira

Cash On Hand : 796

Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4]   Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21 2012, 06:40

Sometimes, one had to take a risk, in order to gain something more in life.

Sapphire had never been looked at like that before - like she was the most precious creature in the entire world, or understood what it meant when someone's attention was focused entirely on her. But now when she looked into Fernis' blue, blue eyes, she knew what it meant to be the center of someone's universe.

Her heart fluttered quickly, and the creamy she-wolf swallowed, swiping at her jaws with a pink tongue nervously. She smiled involuntarily at the other wolf's words, at the simple, unadulterated joy in his expression.

She yawned lazily, stretching lightly, reveling in the warmth of the golden sunlight, keeping an ear on the other wolves as they conversed. Suddenly, she startled, a shocked whine slipping through her jaws at the sudden nip at her tail. She spun around, jaws snapping warily, eyes shining with something akin to fear, before she stopped short.

Fernis. She sighed, fondly exasperated.

Hesitant to be alone with him, Sapphire glanced around once more at the group of wolves. Turning resolutely to face him, she steeled herself, pasting a smile that was not entirely insincere on her face.

Loping easily to the other canine, Sapphire nudged him gently on the shoulder once, before quickly backing away.

"Where do you want to go?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

Cash On Hand : 1636

PostSubject: Re: Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4]   Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04 2012, 01:42

Fenris (Saph):

Fenris seemed to beam with delight as she decided to join him at his urging, watching her closely at the darting of her tongue before shaking his head to clear it at her small smile.

But he whimpered quietly as she growled at him, lowering his head like a scolded pup as she snapped at him with obvious fear.
"S-sorry," he whispered, slowly raising his head as if unsure if she was still upset with him. His brother would of jumped him by now, telling him off for being such an idiot.

The smile appeared once more on his young features, instantly wagging his tail in delight.
"Oh, we pasted a pond some leagues back...perhaps we could go there?" he suggested "or we could just explore these lands...I'm sure there is something interesting somewhere!"

Faolán (Phantom):

Faolán's head tilted to the side, listening carefully to her poetic yet wise words and had to nod with agreement.

"We indeed have both and we have a choice to make. I do not favor the darkness, to much lurks and harms the others. There is no room for love, for protection."

He hesitated softly, studying her in a content silence as seemed to loose herself in her thoughts.
"Would you be interested in joining me?" he asked her quietly, unsure of her reaction but something about her had him hooked. He wanted, no needed, to know more about her and understand these ways she spoke of.

"We would offer protection in numbers and safety if you so wished, do not feel as if you would be pressured into anything you would not want," he added hastily, not wanting her to feel as if he wanted her to be his right now.

Back to top Go down
http://shadowsofthedeep.forumotion.com
Saphira

Saphira

Cash On Hand : 796

PostSubject: Re: Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4]   Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06 2013, 06:33

She blinked at the other wolf, abashed and apologetic as he recoiled at her harsh words. Ducking her head, Sapphire shifted nervously, unwilling to bow her head and apologise as what she had done instinctively. Yet, still... A feeling.. one that she had not felt often, jiggled within her.

Sniffing, she quickly pushed it to one side, smiling tentatively at Fenris, who had seemed to recover his good mood as quickly as he had lost it.

"I-I don't mind the pond," she offered gruffly, bright blue eyes darting from side to side, before finally settling back upon the young male.

She felt her lips curve up into a crooked smile, as she wagged her tail lightly in an effort to appear friendly. No risk, no gain, she reminded herself. So, even though the motions felt unnatural, even though they were unfamiliar, she did them anyway, because she knew that that was what other wolves did in a pack.

"Shall we go?" she asked hesitantly, moving forward in a graceful prowl, careful to keep some distance away from the male.
Back to top Go down
otho

Cash On Hand : 509

PostSubject: Re: Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4]   Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06 2013, 21:09

Tirona

I nodded, unsurprised by his answers to my comments. He voiced what I felt, completely in sync with my own thoughts, down to the last word. "Welcome, then," I murmured softly, lifting up one paw to rest it on his shoulder. I tried ignoring the thrum of happiness I felt at the contact, giving him a swift, tiny lick on his furry cheek, before removing my paw from him. I couldn't help but wag the tip of my tail at the simple pleasure of contact with him. He felt as soft as new grass, and his fur smelled of dry woods.

"Where do you plan to go in this land, now that you've found it?" I asked, curious. Perhaps, I thought, not thinking it likely, he would like to travel to my home, near the ocean, or better yet, perhaps he would want to find another place to go, somewhere I hadn't been to before...

I was getting ahead of myself though, and I calmed myself, ignoring the trees above as my thoughts caused a flurry of energy from them, resulting in a small storm of leaves bursting forth into verdant, green glory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4]   Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2