Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4]

Go down 
+2
Saphira
Kanchana
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

Cash On Hand : 1636

Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4] Empty
PostSubject: Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4]   Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4] EmptySat Feb 11 2012, 19:22

Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4] Wolf_pack_by_wolveskeeper

Faolán, Invya, Arno and Fenris

They moved with the well built function of a machine, at least the ease of a mis-matched machines which only the four troublesome brothers could create.

At the lead stood the slightly older, slightly tall and harder built Faolán, the leader of the troublemakers. Not only with the difference of size, but the amazing bright blue eyes that set him apart from his siblings. Also, the deeply marred scar that ran over his left orb, not at all hindering his vision by giving him a more deadly appearence.

By definition only they were half-brothers, but each treated the others like full-blooded bonds. Not that it mattered, seeing as the younger three had barely had the chance to meet their parents bfore their passing. It could be said that their older brother, this Faolán could be seen as a father figure. After all, he had been the one to teach them the hunt, to clean, to live the path of the lone wolf.

Only, they weren't so lone. More like a tightly knitted pack, a pack that not one of them dared.

At Faolán's shoulder stood Invya, the soft spoken one of the group. He moved fluidly, the grace of the prey they hunted, but his form was umarred and stood just below the eldest's shoulder. His pelt was a slightly lighter shade of black, more like a deep shade of grey as he contrasted against the grey, white and black pelts around him. Though the pure green of his orbs could only be called after their mother, seeing as none of them had her orbs.

After Invya came the follower, Anro, who seemed rather content at the rear of the group. A willing sigh escaped him, the dreamy grey orbs turning to the tree tops as his heartstrings tugged.
"Do you think we will find mates here Faolán?" he asked softly, turning his gaze to their leader "truly?"

The older brute paused, turning to look at the heart smitten brute and offered a slight smile.
"Perhaps, if luck is upon us," he said with and air of elegence behind him before a giant flash of black and white pounced onto his spine, earning a yelp of surprise from the normally proper brute.

"Fenris!" he yelled, scrambling back to his feet and snapped his fangs at the playful youngester "really? Must you muck around so much! We are searching for mates, can you not behave for a single hour?"

The young brute grinned, tounge lolling from his maw as he rolled the deep grey eyes back into his head.
"Hush Faolán, why do we need mates? I enjoy this young, single life!" he chuckled and seemed to dance in place as he shook out his fur "I have no want to find a old lady to come home to! Why don't we just continue with our travels, exploring the world!"

The scarred wolf shook his head sadly.
"The life of travels for us no more, we have a home...we just need someone to share it," he tried to explain but the wolf wouldn't hear it as he rolled his eyes once more.

"Come on Faolán! You are still young..."

"Shut it Fenris, we are here for your brothers, not you. If you do not want to find a mate, at least behave so that we may..."

OOC: idea for these four XD They will all end up together, feel free to approach but know that they will all run together. Umm, also with Fenris I plan that he falls in love with a beautiful wolf...hehe, so his brothers can hang stuff on him.

So, enjoy!

Back to top Go down
http://shadowsofthedeep.forumotion.com
Saphira

Saphira

Cash On Hand : 796

PostSubject: Re: Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4]   Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4] EmptySun Feb 12 2012, 01:16

The soft croon of melodious voices was raised up in perfect synchrony, the haunting song echoing through the otherwise silent lands of the forest area. It was rather early in the morning and the sun had not yet risen and displayed its full glory. A soft, fresh mist still hung over the watery land, rejuvenating the lone creature as she loped gracefully forward, weaving easily though the dense undergrowth, avoiding plants with ease and navigating a safe path through. Being Earth, she had a strong connection with the land and plant life around her. An advantage in this situation.

Her cream pelt flashed quickly through the trees, vibrant against the dead environment, as she picked up speed. Her muscles bunched and relaxed, easily propelling the she-wolf forward through the forest. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth in the exertion, bright blue eyes bright with the adrenaline coursing through her veins. In the still morning of the day, Sapphire could almost believe she was along in the world. All by herself – a lone wolf in the large world. But there were always others. Good or bad, friendly or hostile, there were always others around her.

Bitterness reared its ugly head within her breast, but before it could take root, Sapphire crushed it ruthlessly, as one would do a nasty weed. It was a long time ago… But how clearly she remembered. She would always remember what had happened to her family.

The grey stripe on her back was the only mark on her cream body, besides the tan circle over her left eye. Most who had met her said that she had a gentle face, a forgiving face. Well… If they wanted to delude themselves, it really wasn’t her problem now, was it? One of the first lessons every pup learned was this: Appearances can be deceiving. Indeed, for such people who had commented, had never known how long Sapphire could hold her grudges. Indefinitely, if she needed to.

But the attribute that drew others to her was not her cream pelt, but her brilliant blue eyes. Like sapphires, her parents had commented upon her birth, for it was uncommon for Earth wolves to have blue eyes. And the name had stuck.

Flanks heaving, Sapphire slowed down to a steady trot, tail wagging slightly, feeling more relaxed and limber after her run. She growled under her breath, shaking her head vigourously, feeling the weight of her fur. A lip curled in annoyance as she looked around at the plants, black and dead by the frost that fell every night. A pang of wistfulness shook her then. To be able to grow plants at will… She was stuck with manipulation of the earth and constriction. Useful, of course, but it wasn’t the same.

A sudden lone cry startled her out of her thoughts, and Sapphire jumped in shock, before catching herself and cursing under her breath. She had to be more alert. She pricked her grey-tipped ears, raising her head and looking curiously in the direction of the sound. Who else could it be? This forest had seemed deserted… And then she snorted. Right. Because you have a super-power that lets you see everything and everyone within a hundred kilometer radius.

She stopped, hesitating, conflicted. As a rule, she didn’t normally associate with other wolves. But winter was upon them, and Sapphire had not seen another in a few cycles of the moon. It would be good to have another to talk to… But what if he were dangerous? Attacking her like how they had… No. She shook her head, angry with herself for thinking such thoughts.

Indecision flickered in her bright eyes for a split second more, before Sapphire turned swiftly and loped towards the source of the howl. She would not let her fear rule her. She was better than this. Racing through the land so that everything turned into a blur, she took a roundabout route towards the stranger, hesitating when she saw another wolf - wolves, she corrected herself, eyes wide. Deciding to forgo that call, she hesitantly crept towards the small pack of males.

Sapphire stopped behind them, within the shadows of the trees, lowering herself cautiously to the ground. Her cerulean eyes were fixed intently on the larger males. Sapphire shifted uncomfortably, sudden terribly uncertain, feeling suddenly so vulnerable. How long had it been since she had voluntarily sought out anyone? Even she couldn’t recall.

As she shifted her weight again, a twig cracked beneath one of her paws, an explosion of sound in the silent forest. Sapphire cringed, wincing, flattening her ears to her head as she started to back away slowly, eyes wide and uncertain.

Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4] 07bb9b9e65164fb7cf2f5c36dd0b12cf-d47rcwe
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4]   Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4] EmptySun Feb 12 2012, 02:22

As one the band of brothers spun to face the crackle of a branch, now placing the young trouble maker at the front as his eyes grew wide, landing upon the perfect built fae.

His nose stretched towards her, sniffing tentivaly and wrinkled his nose at her odd scent as he took in her markings.

Faolán muttered something under his breath, pushing his suddenly struck brother who seemed to have frozen in place before the young fae and bowed his head ever-so slightly in greeting.

"Hello fae," he said, power of his lead position clear in his tones "I am Faolán, and these are my brothers Invya, Arno and Fenris."

Each of the brutes nodded in greeting, but it seemed as if Fenris was still solid as a stone and Faolán looked at him in confusion, nudging his shoulder. Fenris seemed to defrost at the touch, stepping hesiantly towards the beautiful angel and bowed elegantly before her.

"I am Fenris, beautiful goddess of the earth," he whispered humberly, which caused a hoot of laughter to escape from Arno, who flopped back to the ground and lost himself in giggles. Even the softly spoken Invya chuckled and Faolán offered a humours look.

OOC: sorry its so short! Poor Fenris seems love struck XD

Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4]   Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4] EmptyMon Feb 13 2012, 06:30

The creamy femme froze instantly, as the four males swung around as one to glare threateningly at her. Stupid! she berated herself harshly, warily baring her teeth at them, her fur bristling in defense. She should have known better! She did know better! She should just have walked away.

Her vivid cerulean eyes scanned the band of brothers, her gaze halting at the one at the foremost of the pack. She saw him sniff the air cautiously, and an instinctive rumble of warning grew in her chest, increasing in volume, before cutting off instantly as another wolf, presumably the alpha, stepped forward.

Sapphire slowly straightened from her defensive crouch, deliberately keeping her head slightly lowered and her body language as nonthreatening as possible. Her eyes darted warily to and fro, slowly relaxing her tensed muscles as she perceived no malicious intent from them.

Dipping her head to them in a show of respect, she cleared her throat, uttering a soft "I'm Sapphire." She winced inwardly at the hoarseness of her voice. Ah well. That was the price she payed for being by herself so so long.

Sapphire watched the interaction between the brothers with a curious look on her face, eyes widening with surprise as one of the wolves stepped forward, bowing smoothly before her. She took a reflex step backwards, barely regaining the presence of mind to keep her mouth from dropping open in surprise.

Narrowing her eyes distrustfully at the wolf - Fernis, was it? - she flattened her ears. "Don't mock me," she snapped, eyes glowing bright-hot with a sudden surge of anger, her lip curling at the memories of taunting and scoffs from her previous pack - just because she was the 'adopted' pup of the pack of the wolves they had killed.

(OOC: I'm soo in love with Fernis!! Sorry if Sapphire seems a little... Anyway, I'm gonna try to make her clueless about Fernis' feelings towards her? I think it'll be quite a laugh xD)
Back to top Go down
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4]   Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4] EmptyThu Feb 16 2012, 12:55

I have [size=16]nothing

In the darkness I had to fall always find my place among the ashes

I was all alone, without my words to console me. No songs I sang, and even muffled cries ceased to come from my lips as icy tears shed down my ebony cheeks. With every stride my lithe, gangly pillars take, it is not without remorse, for every step I take is a step away from the only place that understood me. Every stride I take, my massive paws padding against the cool ground, it is to a foreign land where no one can know my calling, to a place upon the horizon where they did not see the pain in my eyes and know. I wore a mask, one that I wished would shatter into a million pieces before me. One that could laugh, one that could cry.

Only I found comfort from the desolate caves where the shadows loomed in great quantity, where I could finally decide for myself. Nothing was really perfect anymore when you saw the reality of life. Nothing was the same when I had seen the hatred that welled in the hearts of the world, the lust to kill that blossomed in their souls. They knew not of life and took for granted the lively vocals that aroused from their lips, their ability to communicate with the average creature that passed them by. But I! I could do nothing but wallow in my self pity and take from others without giving - remorse, growing in my heart everyday wished for it to simply stop beating.

I was not like most females, not concentrated on looking my best or making sure every fine hair on my ebony form was neatly in place. The few friends that I had obtained over the years had lied when the called me beautiful, for some beauty was obtained through looking darling, and for some it was received by a kind heart. I had neither, for my soul was corrupted from my disease. My figure was corrupted from my natural birth, from who I truly was, of the shadows.

Why didn't I try? I didn't really know, but the only reason I was coming here was because I had nothing better to do. It wasn't like I was going to find anyone that wanted to truly be with me. I laughed at the thought that someone could find true love in a moment, but then again, I hadn't met many. There had to be some pretty ridiculous females out there somewhere.

My harks perked, hearing the commotion and chatter of four males; three of which were standing to the side, chatting amongst themselves. I truly wasn't the social type, but what else did I have to do today? I wasn't part of a land....I wasn't known by anyone. Might as well make a start somewhere. Rolling my turquoise orbs easily, I turned in their direction. My slender form tread toward them, my skull dipping silently as I made my appearance before them. My ebony pelt shone in the sun, and I looked upon them amusingly.

Hello, there my mind whispered, turquoise orbs gleaming down toward them.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4]   Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4] EmptySat Feb 18 2012, 15:35

The grey male shook his head frevently, grey eyes growing wide with obvious adoration as his tail wagged slightly.
"No, no, I never would lie of such things..." he breathed "you are so beautiful, Sapphire..."
He sighed much to his brother's chortling delight as they stepped back and let the most defiant of them work his magic and declare feelings to a fae he barely knew. So much for him not wanting a mate.

It was Faolán's bright green eyes that spotted the next fae first, his hulking form stepping hesiantly towards her at her timid form.

"Greetings," he murmuered kindly, orbs scanning her from head to paw and sensing a unknown sadness around her. As if she was hiding...from herself.

"I am Faolán, and these are my brothers Invya, Arno and Fenris," he said and eached nodded in greeting, apart from Fenris who seemed to still be captured by the white beauty before him.

OOC: haha sounds good Saph! And who is this Phantom? Sorry for the crappy post..
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4]   Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4] EmptySun Feb 19 2012, 01:50

Sapphire glared furiously at the grey wolf, before turning her furious gaze to his three brothers. Huffing an annoyed sigh, she pinned her ears back, flashing her fangs warningly at the star-struck male.

"Yes, and I'm Queen of the World," the creamy wolf snapped, rolling her eyes and forgetting her wariness of the wolves and she turned on him, taking a step forward. "Really, how old are you? Grow up!" she snipped, growling a little under her breath, keeping her cool and haughty facade outside.

Inside, however, was a different story. Completely flustered and unknowing to do with all the attention bestowed upon her, Sapphire chose to ignore whatever he was saying and rebut every statement.

A smile, reluctant smile slipped on her lips as his three other brothers laughed uproariously at him. Her eyes glowed a little brighter, her body relaxing a little.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4]   Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4] EmptySun Feb 19 2012, 01:57

The young brute withdrew with a startled intake of breath, squaring his shoulders as he drew himself to his tallest, sitting height.

Maybe he should of listened to his eldest brother's ramblings of she-wolves and how they worked. But now, here, with his beauty he struggled to do whatever to calm her raging fire and merely speak with him.

Sapphire...it suited her, her eyes, her everything. Oh he could already see her by his side forever and ever and ever......he blinked suddenly, snapping back at the chortling of his brothers and rolled his eyes, embarressed.

"I'm 3," he whispered softly, smiling in reply to her own small smile, sensing her relaxing body "and you could be the queen of the world..I have no wish to offend, but truly..."

He cut himself off, not wanting to feed the fire so to speak.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4]   Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4] EmptySun Feb 19 2012, 21:39

I was lost in the darkness, searching constantly but finding nothing but a soulless dank misery in which my dreams were consumed. No longer were my dreams relevant, for all the light found within them was lost by morning light. I was a hopeless case, some would say - but words did not express my concerns. I sometimes wondered if I could actually feel the pain I bared deep beneath the ebony ruffles of my pelt, if the knives that life cut me with actually hurt anymore. Did the stares even leave a bruise?

Love was a thing of the past, something that only the weak could afford to have. Those that were strong used themselves as their support system instead of using the fickle shoulder of another. To be alone was my only life, to not burden another soul with my woes. I could not bring myself to lean on someone else - no, instead, I would take my woes upon myself, carrying the yoke of my own troubles. My hope was diminished, weakened to a pulp of hate and sorrow.

Emerald orbs stared into my own of deep shining turquoise, the shadows swelling with my powers over the dark-lands; the one they knew not of. Asellus Borealias I whispered, not intrigued at all by what I saw, for no one could see through the pain of a hundred years of torture even though I lived only one. I promised I would meet others, so here I am. I am not a social type...as you would see many to be I said, shrugging at my last words. It was true. I wasn't known for my kind nature or even my sympathy for others - more like apathy to pay attention to the struggles of others around me.

I saw another female, obviously narcissistic in her own way, caring only about her own feelings then what anyone else thought. I felt like sneering to her for taking advantage of a brute so infatuated with her. I would never get that treatment, for I was of the timid type. No one bowed for ones like us, and no one paid attention to us if we died, if we were pained. Only that damned Ophiuc got the attention...and those like her.

My shadows swelled, the power drawing off of me dark and mysterious. Orbs veiled all hate, and they were pooled with serenity, welling with mixed emotions.
Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

Cash On Hand : 509

PostSubject: Re: Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4]   Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4] EmptyTue Feb 21 2012, 22:26

A darkness swirled like a fog, following the creature as he walked. His large form was carried swiftly by strong, graceful legs and his thick body was rippling with muscles, pure strength and pride flowing through his every being. The king of Africa looked ahead of him, gazing at the small gathering that had formed, his red eyes glaring through the veil of darkness that surrounded him. He growled to himself and the fog lifted, clearing his line of vision perfectly.

There were four males, and two females. The males he was only mildly interested in. It was the females, especially the one with the blue shaded eyes, who interested him more. It was time he expanded his bloodline. The time had come for his offspring to come forth and wreak the havoc on this land that he had only planned with his queen for some time.

Slowly, the bear-sized male approached, his head and tail high with confidence and even more arrogance. "Greetings," he snarled, circling the much smaller wolves, looking at them all individually. His eyes rested momentarily on the black female, the one who seemed to emanate pain and agony. She was more his type. What was she doing here, with these normal, boring canines?

He turned to the brother wolves, his eyes narrowing as he looked from one to the next. "I have come to offer you a proposition," he began, his words flowing like a pouring waterfall, seeming to thunder and make the ground quake beneath his paws. The trees even seemed to bow to him as a strong wind picked up, making the branches bend and the leaves twirl.

"Come with me, and live the life in the most powerful wolf pack in this land... Or deny me, and parish." His every word commanded their loyalty. He was out numbered, yes, but he greatly outsized them and thus, did not fear any attack they could throw his way. It was a decision that was obviously an easy choice. But whether they would be loyal to him would be a question he would find the answer to later. If they chose to follow him, they would be loyal, or they would die.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: Re: Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4]   Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4] EmptyWed Feb 22 2012, 01:43

The white she wolf with the silver neck, red and black tail, green runes on her legs and golden swirling birth mark on her neck ran through the trees. It was then she spotted othe wolves one of them Draghien. She growled knowing her sire was on his side. Soul Render. As was her mother.

Having grown up in draghiens land she knew he'd know her. She sighed but entered near the others. "greetings all."
Back to top Go down
http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4]   Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4] EmptyWed Feb 22 2012, 01:59

The grey flecked band shifted restlessly at the approach of the over-sized wolf. Faolán to the front, body protectively in front of the others, while Fenris curled his upper lip, shifting restlessly in front of his beautiful, blue-eyed she-wolf who had his attention so dearly captured.

"No," Faolán mumured quietly, without even checking with his brothers to check if it was what they wanted. He knew them well enough, without even asking. Even in the threat of death, they would not give into bullys. No matter how much stronger, how much bigger they were. And all in the name to protect the mates they were yet to have.

"We are our own wolves, our own pack..and we already have a place we call home," he said, sending Fenris a look to calm his chesty growl.

Invya's attention was captured by and small white she-wolf with a bright red and black tail, odd signs and lines of a pure green over her bodice and a swirl of gold on her neck. His attention only was gathered by the growl in her throat, obviously directed at the hulking brute who had approached them with threats.

Sending his brother's a glance, he padded softly towards the she-wolf and nodded his greeting.
"Greetings," he said softly, not one for many words but overwhelmed by the pure beauty of the she-wolf. Perhaps she would be the mate he had always longed for? Oh he hoped, for he had waited forever it seemed to meet that perfect fae.
"I am Invya, and these are my brothers Faolán, Arno and Fenris. And those are Sapphire...and, well I don't know the name of the other fae."
He offered her a timid smile, deep ivy eyes turning towards the hulking brute and a huff escaped him.
"I figure you know that wolf?" he questioned.
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4]   Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4] EmptyWed Feb 22 2012, 02:17

Saffier smiled at the wolf who came to her. She sighed and sent Draghien a snarling growl, hackles raising. "Greetings Inyva, I am Saffier and that wolf would be Draghien, dark king of the dark wolves. I grew up in his lands so you could say I know him. Gladly he is not my sure. One as bad though is."

She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4]   Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4] EmptyTue Feb 28 2012, 08:27

She really didn't know what to do. Sapphire blinked dumbly at Fenris, her grey-tipped ears twitching with uncertainty as she stared hesitantly at the brute who obviously seemed infatuated with her. She'd tried to hint, been hostile, but he was either really dense, or really stubborn.

A low chortle broke out of her throat, a wide, wolfy grin on her face at his words. Sapphire smirked playfully at him, genuinely amused, as her eyes glittered with some unnamed emotion, before it faded away, as quickly as mist at dawn.

"Thank you," she murmured, tipping her head to him. Staring forward, Sapphire did her best to ignore the prickles down her spine, and the way her fur stood to attention at the feeling of someone's eyes on her back in a... no-so-friendly gesture.

It was the black she-wolf. She was sure of that. Her head swiveling around, Sapphire met the turquoise gaze of the other wolf, and saw, within its depths, so much pain and misery. For a moment, she faltered, before raising her head slightly challengingly, a faint curl of her upper lip warning the other female not to judge her. She had no idea what the black female had gone through, and though her past was obviously so much darker than hers, Sapphire still felt defensive under the wolf's gaze.

"You live with your brothers?" Sapphire finally asked, turning her attention back to the male, delicately hovering a few pebbles in the air, warily watching the others' reactions to her power. Would they reject her? Or would they think nothing of it?

Just then, a chill went down her spine, and Sapphire, trusting her instincts, instantly crouching into a defensive posture, her hackles raised. She eyed him, never taking her eyes off the massive wolf as he circled them - as though they were mere i]prey[/i]. Indignation welled, but she squashed it down.

"Rather full of yourself, aren't you?" she spat out quickly, taking a wary step back, away from him. Her fur was itching, instincts screaming at her to run - run as far away as possible, lest she be trapped again. Panic flared briefly - she couldn't, wouldn't allow anyone to ever have that much power over her again.

But this time, she wasn't helpless. She could fight - and she wasn't alone. Her gazed flicked over to brute that had been pestering her, and was touched to see him step protectively in front of her. Her heart clenched, as an unfamiliar feeling soared. Nobody had protected her like that. Ever. It was usually she who had to be strong.

Her attention was finally returned to the black wolf, and her skin crawled. "What's in it for us, then?" she snapped, shifting restlessly, her eyes darting back to the forest. She could run - but strangely enough, her legs refused to move, no matter how much her head screamed at her to. What did this mean? Was she already thinking of them as - dare she think it - family?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4]   Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4] EmptyWed Feb 29 2012, 19:38

Danger. It traveled upon the wind as I watched the rain woven pathes before me. The world seemed to merge and shake as dagger like claws plodded in my mind, the signal of a tempest of the heart pounding within. Something sparked within my soul, some light rising within me from the darkness. My hackles raised immediately, dark orbs casting upon the silver pelt beside me defensively. I would not be judged for who I was, yet there was a a more rancid threat upon us.

I had nothing, nothing but what was before me; these trees, these ones I knew not, this life of mine that had been a sorrowful pit of mourning for all the days my limbs had held life. Now, they were filled with determination, the darkness rising beneath my form as my orbs seemed to swirl with knowing. I knew the outcomes, I wrote life. My mind seemed to shake from the illusion of power that the massive brute let off, his muscles bulging under his thin layer of pelt. Sunlight beat upon him like a thousand rays, illuminating his childish smirk, threatening me with his glossy eyes. Ebony pecked his pelt, blending in with the ivory that shone brightly upon his underbelly and sides, scars littering them like a beaches upon my soul were filled with agony.

Through his mindset, I knew what he wanted. One thing. Power. It was an addictive property, like a drug to the mind, tearing apart everything. I dwelled not on such things, for it was naive to believe that one could conquer the world. Darkness rose beneath me, swelling like a wave that seemed to block out the sun, making the day seem like midnight around them. Hues drained from the land, a gray sickly hue taking hold of them. Flowers, once pink stood mourning the day with shades of gray, my shadows enveloping the terrain that I stood on. Flexing my pillars, my claws digging into the earth - she screamed under me, knowing my true depth, knowing the extent of my mind and what I was capable of. I progressed to him, stepping silently beyond the others to meet the idiotic brute head to head.

Your power is simply external, inferior my mind prodded, emotion flooding my turquoise orbs. They are mine I said powerfully with her mind, so they all could hear in their mind my lucidly flowing imaginary vocals. Thinly was her bodice, yet powerfully I stood firm with prowess that consumed me. I am the conquerer of darknes, its master. You are nothing, you have nothing. Yet they are everything, for I have nothing I said nobly. I knew that there was no chance for me but these.

My darkness progressed, capturing a chokehold on the massive brute, my orbs glaring with obvious tension. I would kill him if he didn't leave immediately, for the darkness was relentless and could choke intruders. In some perspectives, I supposed I was evil - even a hatred beast as my own sister had described me. I still don't care what they say though. Nothing bothers me.

I turned back reassuringly to the one I had been speaking with, hoping that he would not judge me for how I seemed. I had not met anyone who had though, looked past my scars and saw the light that truly existed inside. It was impossible for me to find the hope within if he walked from me, but all brutes were the same. All of them lacked consideration and respect for anyone but themselves, but it didn't seem to be so with Faolin. I wanted to know more about him after I killed this bastard that was trying to take me away from them.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4]   Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4] EmptyFri Mar 02 2012, 23:40

The quiet brute of grey admired the she-wolf in silence, bowing his head as he drew her lyrics into his mind, studying her name in great detail as if it would tell him more about her. But his attention snapped towards his eldest brother, who stood proudly at the helm of the growing pack, teeth pulled back ever-so-slightly to let loose a warning growl, seeming tense at the apporach of this threatening brute before them.

Fenris seemed obvlious to the uncoming danger. Well apart from his first warning glance but he trusted his eldest sibling to look after them all and he couldnt bare to look away from this...beauty before him.
Happy to answer her questions, he bobbed his head.
"Yes, we are a family and we are a pack...we travel together, hunt together," he said with a bounce of excitement, glad that she was finally talking to him. And then his attention was caught by the floating pebble, eyes growing wide as they danced between the beautiful fae and the hovering stone.

Finally he hesitated, looking at her with a pointed question in his eyes.
"Are you doing that?" he asked, tail wagging "if you are..thats so awesome!"

Faolán gaze softened as it landed upon the fae he had been speaking with, knowing she was different..and yet accepting that about her. Everyone was titled to their own rights, their own differences. Who was he to shun someone for they way they appear?

His eyes drifted down the slight raise of her hackles, the almost defensive posture as the other brute approached as how she faced him, head on without showing a bone of fear within her body. She had all the makings of a queen, it seemed. And already, despite not even knowing her name, he felt himself admiring her.

"I advise you leave brute," he said in his husky warning tones, "you are outnumbed and none of us wish to leave with you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4]   Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4] EmptyFri Mar 09 2012, 16:46

I was scarred from the depth of my wounds, yet it shaped me into the creature that occupied this soul. Violently, I shook my skull at him, protesting to ever leave with such a foul beast. There was a difference between being prone to wallow in darkness and possessing a putrid soul that lacked any life to it at all. Once I got the chance, I would rip his soul from his body and leave only pooling blood brimming the ground. I would bathe in it, my ivories drenched and pink from the taste of flesh. A chasm of fear busted right to flames, the coals within simmering and steaming as water, cold and earthly bad been doused upon them.

You all are...friends my mind whispered to them, and for the first time in my life so it had seemed, my turquoise orbs bounded with light and joy. I knew not what this emotion was teeming from, but it seemed to flow through me like the river did against the rocks. My heart seemed to frolic, skipping beats two at a time so that my skull felt light upon my shoulders. Granite was like my muscles, rippling 'neath my pelt as the darkness grew around me. My power seemed to radiate off to all sides as I stepped closer to the daunting brute, as if daring him to try anything.

Flicking my tail in his features and smirking, I strode back to the one I had first had a conversation with. Ah, what was his name? Oh yes, Faolan. Yes, I am... I responded reluctantly, with a bob of my skull to the other brute. I had never been the extroverted type, especially since I couldn't communicate for the longest of times.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4]   Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4] EmptyThu Mar 15 2012, 14:48

OOC: Waiting for Erosaf and Saphira. ^^

Back to top Go down
otho

PostSubject: Re: Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4]   Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4] EmptySat Mar 17 2012, 22:05

Tirona

White eyes moved, unseeing as the brown fae traveled between the dark trunks of trees. The island seemed dead, but the little she-wolf could sense life, teeming underneath the soil, high above her head, and on the ground surrounding her.

Suddenly, she stopped, her green-rimmed eyes flicking from side to side as she sensed the presence of a group of wolves in front of her. "Greetings," she said, her voice quiet. "I am Tirona, of Vernien En'Seere." She flicked her tail from side to side expectantly, wondering what would happen. As she waited for her answer, she reached out, causing small shoots of grass to flare up near her, around her paws. Tirona smiled slightly, sensing the four brutes and the other she-wolves. Her smile faded though as she caught the scent of the final wolf in the group.

"Draghien, begging for another member? How pathetic... None of the dark wolves think you're good - or should I say bad? - enough?" She smirked slightly, completely unconcerned with the danger of mocking the dire wolf.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4]   Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4] EmptySat Mar 17 2012, 23:50

Defensive grey eyes darted up at the soft padding form of the slender fae, a hum of warning leaving him as she stepped closer to the dark brute, mocking the larger brute and he felt his heart flutter a few beats with worry.

"Greetings fae," he whispered, shyly moving to her side and sitting beside her, slightly in front as if to shield her from the glances of the dark male "I am Arno...and these are my brothers."

The deep grey orbs blinked in surprise, taking in the rising shoots of green and scanned her green rimmed eyes.
"Are you...are you a godess?" he breathed, leaning closer to her for she was certainly beautiful enough to be a godess.

Arno had always been the quite one, the follower and yet never the leader. He had been the one who had wanted the settle down the most, with the love of his life and have his own pups to claim. He was the soft hearted lover of the group, yet a fierce protector of those he adored.

Faolán turned to the dark hued fae, blinking at her words as they ran though her mind and felt a hint of pride echo though his chest at her words. Friends? At least she felt that way..but already he knew he felt more. So quickly that he worried that he was making a mistake. But as he glanced over her slender form and the humming breaths of their mind link, he knew he had made the correct choice.

'Friends indeed,' he whispered and watched her move closer to the dark male who dared destroy their peace and felt the worry tug at his heart once more.

'Be careful...' but he enjoyed watching her move with the grace of a tiger, her paws not even making a noise against the crackling leaves.

The perfect hunter.

Back to top Go down
Erosaf

Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4]   Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4] EmptyMon Mar 19 2012, 04:14

((don't think anythings been said to saffier after her knowing draghein))
Back to top Go down
otho

PostSubject: Re: Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4]   Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4] EmptySun Apr 22 2012, 20:20

Tirona

I smiled slightly at Arno, my unseeing eyes nonetheless moving unerringly to his. "Goddess I am not, though I have often found myself in the company of one. For surely, a goddess would not choose to enter the world blinded to its beauties." my tone was gentle, though inside I felt a thrumming surge of energy, which I could hardly contain. Despite my efforts, I sensed small buds forming on the trees above me, taking greedily the warmth spreading from my mind into their tiny forms.

"You four are new to this place, are you not?" I asked Arno, my tone making it more of a statement than a question. The earth below them was inquisitive, as if it had not scented such presences in this place. If they had been near before, it would have welcomed them as friends, or hissed at their feet in passing annoyance. Nor were they old, since the voice of Arno was too light to be old, and the earth did not take too much interest. The earth was old, and big, and took nothing more than a passing interest in anything upon its back, unless it was old or else gifted with its secrets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4]   Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4] EmptySat Jun 30 2012, 16:19

I felt not fear encountering the massive brute, for I knew that my time would come when the heavens willed to take me with them. Now was surely not my time, and if it was, I would accept it. Who was there to miss me anyways? I certainly was not used to affection, but I longed to feel something - instead of the nothingness that often haunted me. I wished I could speak my mind to him in my voice, to hear him speak those words back. But that would never happen.

The urge to snarl occurred within, but I knew I was bound to silence for the rest of my days. Now is not the time to fight my mind said as I reached him, and then, I simply turned away after putting him in his place. I had a sort of 'now, where were we?' look plastered upon my features I knew, for I was quiet eager to carry on the conversation with this brute. He seemed nice enough to me.

Where do you come from? I asked, plopping my hindquarters down on the ground with such ease. I knew I needed to know more about this group if I was going to travel with them. I already wanted to but didn't want myself to get carried away too soon.
Back to top Go down
Saphira

Saphira

PostSubject: Re: Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4]   Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4] EmptySun Jul 01 2012, 19:57

Sapphire’s eyes widened at his exclamation, ears flicking back and forth. She glanced about uneasily, lashing her tail, before giving Fernis an uncertain grin. The fur along her spine ruffled, and the she-wolf yipped a shaky laugh.

“Yeah,” she murmured quietly. “It’s one of my Gifts.” She looked up at Fernis, her eyes shining suddenly, the gleam in her eyes reminiscent of silver moonlight upon blue waters. She’d never had anyone compliment her Gifts before – to hear it was an unexpected surprise and pleasure. Sapphire herself seemed to glow, her tongue lolling out suddenly in an unlikely show of letting her guard down.

She hesitantly stepped closer, her muscles tense, but she did not flee. “Tell me more about yourself?” she offered shyly, glancing away.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4]   Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4] EmptyThu Aug 16 2012, 22:50

Arno (Otho):

The wind ruffled the grey tipped fur, the gentle eyes running over the blind form of the brown wolf.
"Blindness is not a curse," he said gently, nose outstretching as if to nudge her gently "but a gift, an odd one I must say but it allows your other senses to grow stronger, more powerful. Fate is a fickle thing...but we would do best not to question it."
"Yes," he admitted before stepping hesitantly closer to her slender form "my brothers and I have travelled for many years until finding this place."
His eyes darted between this she-wolf and his bickering brothers

Faolán (Phantom):

"Here and there," he had to say with a wriggle of his nose, tasting the air with a roll of his thickly built shoulders.
"We travel from place to place, never staying long enough...but we have found refuge, wanting to settle in a place to call home," he tilted his head with a deep, rumbling chuckle as if remembering a funny thought "a place on the coast, ruled by an old mare and her mate...Inlisar Nortian I believe she called the lands."
"What of you?" he asked, eyes roaming between her and the brute he was pointedly ignoring but was ready to fight if the need arose "where have you come from?"

Fenris (Saph):

The youth seemed to beam at her uncertain grin, tail wagging as if the wolf before him had offered to share her prize kill and his head bounced in his chest at her fluid laughter, completely unaware of his surrondings and only focused on the fae before him.

"Gifts? You have more?" he asked in awe, blinking his deep grey orbs as she shuffled closer and joined her half-way, leaving only a small distance between them.

"My pack and I are looking for mates," he said simply "Faolán want's pups of his own...or at least I guess, Arno is always muttering something about fate and finding the right 'one'."
The young wolf shrugged as if not understanding what all the fuss was about.
"But we are settling down now, in some horse lands that are without wolves...you could come if you like?" he asked, tongue lolling from his mouth with a chuckle.

OOC: *head desk* massive break guys, sorry it has taken so long and sorry that my response is so bad...muse isnt the best for my old charrie Sad Anyways, tell me if I missed anything!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4]   Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4] Empty

Back to top Go down

Seekings Life and Love [Open x 4]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next