New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

I come as a freind - Phantom -

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: I come as a freind - Phantom -    Sat Feb 04 2012, 13:25

The glorious black stallion soared over the border of Woodrow Cove. being the leader of his group, and one of the light, he knew that it was best he made their presence known to the young king of all the horses. Alston.

He dove, iovry horn touching the trees as he landed lightly. He continued into the land on foot though, foling his massive wings. He was determined to become freinds with the young king, and this seemed the best place for him to call home at the moment.

Last edited by Erosaf on Fri Aug 17 2012, 14:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: I come as a freind - Phantom -    Sat Feb 04 2012, 14:31

Hatred. It seemed to blossom on the daisies that swayed under the strong coastal winds swayed the short trees growing from the cliffs that led down to the ocean. Ever since he had been cast from what was his, the terrain had taken a turn for the worst. Every once in a while, the earth would open up and swallow small creatures that loomed in the area, attempting to rid itself of the young king. Waves soared way out of proportion in recent days, and the land seemed angry at someone - or something. No one could figure it out.

They had told him that he would be killed if he didn't leave, but he still hadn't backed down. Nothing would make him leave the land that he once loved, unless he was told that it was best to do so by an ally. How horrid would it be to leave this place, this place where he had grown up? No, that would not happen. His mother, his brother, everyone! How could he leave them here while he left and trained? A real king stands up for all without fear and doesn't back down in the face of danger, even if it could kill him. Alston had to be as strong as his father. There was no time for weakness.

As he trudged on, he heard the pounding of daggers. It had to be those demented stags who insisted on taking his land. Standing up taller, the glorious earth hued stag readied himself for battle. Craning his skull up high, his gray orbs shone with courage and bravery. It was something every warrior should have handy in case of attacks. As the intruder came closer, though, he noticed it was not a traitor, but it was a possible ally. Michael. The leader of the glorious council of unicorns who protected the world from evil. He shone with greatness and prosperity. But why was he here in this abattoir of good creatures, where the evil beings ruled the skies and the seas, waiting to prey on their victims.

"Greetings, Michael," said the king, still pondering why he was here. "There is chaos upon the lands, and I fear that I have not been trained well enough to handle this evil," he said, worrying that the insidious creatures may come and try to fight him while he was conversing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: I come as a freind - Phantom -    Sat Feb 04 2012, 14:59

he smiled as the young black horse came towards him. Michael was ageless, he had known many things. "Greetings to you, young Alston." He inclined his head just the tiniest bit. "I come as a freind in these darkened times, for an ageless enemy of mine treads these lands, Satan. Whenever he leaves his realm of Hell, I and my brothers follow."

he smiled. "Until the great battle were have devided ourselves, one to each set of worthy lands. I have chosen the coast, and as this is the greatest of all the lands here, I would like to live here a while. I might be able to offer you some more training as well."
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: I come as a freind - Phantom -    Fri Aug 17 2012, 14:17

-Bump-
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: I come as a freind - Phantom -    Sat Mar 02 2013, 23:03

_BUMP_
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I come as a freind - Phantom -    Sat Mar 02 2013, 23:08

Alston knew of the celestial unicorns that had descended from earth and their mortal brethren that resided scattered across the lands as well - the Council. All of them had acquainted themselves quite kindly to him and made him feel welcome as ruler, like his father before him had been. Being ruler was a strenuous task, but it was something he had to do in honor to his father and to everything he knew.

"Yes, I know of the return of Satan. It is something that has bothered me terribly in these times," he said, shaking his skull with dismay as he looked out across the oceans with his gray eyes.

Listening, he stood silent, pondering the thoughts that rested in his mind. "I grant you the right to live her, Michael. You shall be a great asset to my quiet shores," he said with a smile and a nod.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: I come as a freind - Phantom -    Sat Mar 02 2013, 23:17

“For that I thank you, Alston,” Michael replied. “Having me here might just deter those who are darker than the rest of us. There is no force more powerful than my brothers and I, and even Satan knows better than to run the risk of an unplanned fight around where we are. Those four lands will be the safest there are from him.”

The big black stallion smiled at the young horse. He knew that the coast would certainly benefit from having him around. “I will not always be here in this land, but my herd will be.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I come as a freind - Phantom -    Sat Mar 30 2013, 18:40

Alston would be glad to have powerful allies and friends standing beside him upon these rocky shores and even rockier times. Dark times would come and go, and when they came, it would seem like a dark shadow was looming over them for what seemed like forever. When they passed, it would seem like no time before they arrived once more to face them again in battle. Something about these entire grouping of lands. It drew in both good and evil.

"I do say, you should have a meeting with the other council as well. If the two groups of your joined forces, nothing could stop you from helping the nation," he said with a broad smile. Of course, he knew that he should gather a council of allies, himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: I come as a freind - Phantom -    Sun Mar 31 2013, 13:12

"Callisto and his band already know we exist. I believe one of my brothers will be staying in the mountains as it is, so I'll let them talk to him first," Michael replied. No point in rushing off all of a sudden to talk to Callisto, until he at least knew about them. He would not startle them like that.

he shook his head, things were getting interesting in this world, and he had a feeling unless God wanted them to go elsewhere, they would be staying here for many years indeed. It was a beautiful place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I come as a freind - Phantom -    Sun Mar 31 2013, 13:21

Alston nodded to the ebony stag's words. In a way, the angelic creature reminded him of his father, long passed away. It was a daily occurance, finding things that reminded him of the great king and his legacy every day. Now was not a time to fret over the past, though - for was his mother not still young? And his brother as well? They were all here, as a tightly knit group in the greatest terrain of them all. No evil would touch them nor harm the land that they lived to protect and serve - and as long as he lived, he would carry out the same role as his family had since the beginning of time. To protect.

"That's excellent. It would be nice to have some unity and organization among us all," he said, thinking back to the gathering of 'darks' in their meeting. They had spoken of how they would lead the first attack against Woodrow Cove. It had given him the shivers, but he was sure he could fend them off one way or another if they came. At least until all the allies arrived to defend the coast with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: I come as a freind - Phantom -    Mon Apr 01 2013, 14:35

Michael nodded. "From what i have seen there always has been a fair bit of organisation around in these lands. I know there were many who were loyal to your father, and in that same, as as loyal as they were then to him as they are to you. Many newcomers have come, this I know, but those who have stood by Ashtom will remain with you."

He paused. "My brothers and I will also do so, though we arrived after Ashton passed on." That had been a pity in truth for them to have been only just too late, but he knew there was a lot of potential in the young stallion before him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I come as a freind - Phantom -    

Back to top Go down

I come as a freind - Phantom -
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1