Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One. Last. Chance [Open Force....Nicey please xD]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

Cash On Hand : 1636

One. Last. Chance [Open Force....Nicey please xD] Empty
PostSubject: One. Last. Chance [Open Force....Nicey please xD]   One. Last. Chance [Open Force....Nicey please xD] EmptySat Jan 14 2012, 18:34

One. Last. Chance [Open Force....Nicey please xD] Dapple_Grey_by_Revved137

It had been many, many moons since the aged dapple grey had entered the lands of love and breeding. It was a land with a purpose, much like the claiming river or the land of birthing, it may be a different sort of purpse but it was one all the same.

Her aged harks pricked at the sound, her hooves brushing the ground softly as the eeire silence of the lands almost sent shivers down her spine. It was an age old beautiful place, but to come here alone and even with someone was...hard. The dangerous lurked in every shadow, watching and waiting until their chosen prey wandered to close.

The aged dappled queen dropped her head, pacing evenly forth even as her ever watching eyes darted around. She had hoped to meet a stallion who would be kind enough to fill a dying mares wish, her one last gift to the world.

Years she had lived, so many years but with nothing to live by it. Her beloved king dead. Her lands taken by another, a gentle brute he was though so she didn't mind seeing as she was allowed to spend the rest of her time there. She had never had a foal, a child to care for and nurture. Several she had raised, but never had she bore her own.

Other then...Aliel. The name pulled at her heartstrings, the thought of her cold still body still sending shivers down her spine all these years later. Her beloved daughter, stillborn and to never take a breath.

She pushed the thought to the back of her mind, standing tall and proud despite her aching bones.

The proud Queen Saoirse had one last reguest. But who would fill it?

OOC: awful post...anyone can reply. Please be nice to my poor Saoirse!

Back to top Go down
http://shadowsofthedeep.forumotion.com
.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: One. Last. Chance [Open Force....Nicey please xD]   One. Last. Chance [Open Force....Nicey please xD] EmptySun Jan 15 2012, 12:35

Fast. Fast like the wind, racing through the clouds as the stars danced in the heavens. Fast, like the birds that dipped down to catch unsuspecting fish in the ocean or like the deer that raced through the woods. Nimble were the pillars that carried him swiftly, from his homeland to the wretched place of foulness. Never would he travel to such a foul place without a purpose...but there was surely a purpose for being here today.

How could she? She couldn't leave the land that had bore her such wonderful happiness like this. No..the crashing of the waves and the seagull's cries - they were home. He was home. Even though she had not formally recognized his caring as compassion or love, it had always been present...and he wasn't going to let her do something harmful to herself now. Not so close to the end. This was unbearable to see, this drop of guard, just expecting to be tortured by some lifeless stag. It was disgusting and disturbing to him.

Deep chestnut was his shimmering, youthful pelt, hope and kindness racing through his veins as he stopped before her. His long, well muscled pillars locked up as he skidded to a standstill. "What..are you doing here, my lady?" he asked, wonder in his gray orbs as he straightened up, standing quite a bit taller than her. The skull of the warrior, lacking ivory upon it, reached out to touch her upon the nose with his, an affectionate movement for such a strong stag. Epimetheus was crying inside for the queen who had given up, finally reached the breaking point and came to this horrid place to bare her last youth. Why, though, why? he wondered. Epimetheus had felt for her all along.

"Saoirse. I followed you, hoping to catch you along the way to tell you something but I could not muster up the courage. Even a warrior and king has his weaknesses," he murmured. Gales moaned swiftly in, and the scent of other stags silently drifted into his nostrils. They would not hurt her, for he would fight until death to keep them away from her if she so desired him to..
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: One. Last. Chance [Open Force....Nicey please xD]   One. Last. Chance [Open Force....Nicey please xD] EmptyMon Jan 16 2012, 03:17

Even hoof strides filled her resting harks, pointing them tall as she strained to hear the upcoming possible danger with her fading hearing, her own dainty hooves stepping back to the safety of the river's banks, eyes fluttering around nervously until they spotted the approaching figure.

Instantly her shaking bodice relaxed, her head lifting to meet the gaze of the young stag in greeting.
"Epimetheus," she whispered softly, her heart skipping a beat as he came to a halt before her, mixed emotions crossing his handsome, young face.

"I am here seeking what most what..." she replied in her hushed tones, her eyes showing an ancient sadness as she studied him "and with my time running short....I came here....hoping to fill my wish."

His last riddle of words had her lost deep in thought, her head lifting slightly so that it was level with his and met his deep, emotive grey eyes.
"Only the best of leaders can afford to show weakness to afford strength," she murmured wisely with a nod of her head "and why was it you follow me Epimetheus...don't get me wrong, I am glad to see you..but I am struggling to understand why you would follow me to a land such as this without a partner."

OOC: *head desk* sorry dearie...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One. Last. Chance [Open Force....Nicey please xD]   One. Last. Chance [Open Force....Nicey please xD] EmptyMon Jan 16 2012, 18:11

Desperation filled his light gray orbs, emotion pooling within them every second he watched her. From the very first day, he had held his feelings back...not wanting to push too much, too soon. Right now, though, he felt vulnerable - he wished he could just turn and walk away from what he was conflicted with. Epimetheus just wanted her to understand, but he couldn't express what he needed to with words...for it was too much for him to care and to lose something close to him, again. But I cannot back down now. I've already traveled half around the lands to see her here he thought, heart aching at just the thought of leaving without telling her the truth.

Was she feeling the same rushing as he was, the same nervousness? Impossible to tell, for great leaders also were good at conveying their emotions in times like these. "I..I," he started, but he could not find the words. Nothing was right, and he didn't feel like the strong king he was supposed to be. What had happened to him, becoming so soft and...weak? But perhaps the gray beauty was right. Maybe he needed to show weakness and his true heart to her so that she would understand, finally.

"I have come to care for you in recent months. I didn't want to allow myself, for I never thought that you would return my....affections," he whispered, gray orbs cast down as his beautiful features remained sorrowful, thoughts wandering. Ivories clenched together, he was preparing himself for the worst answer. How stupid he was being, trying to chase down the well known queen. And what for, to tell her that he actually cared? This was ridiculous, and he knew from the very beginning that it would do nothing but break him.

Epimetheus was strong, but he felt weak. He was independent, yet he felt tied to this fae who circled around in his thoughts constantly. What would he do without her?
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: One. Last. Chance [Open Force....Nicey please xD]   One. Last. Chance [Open Force....Nicey please xD] EmptyMon Jan 16 2012, 22:29

Desperation of her own filled her deep hued orbs, though she tried hard to hide it, searching his handsome young features as if begging him to say the words she longed to hear.

Her failing weight shifted, her age beginging to show more as the days grew old. Butt this final wish, this final need to complete her cycle of life filled her very being alive like a lifeline. She wasn't going to give up without a chance to furfil the only wish she had ever had. She had wasted time, she realised now, longing for a love that never truly wanted her. A love that was to busy exploring and disappearing into vauge places to ever really think of her wants, her needs.

Epimetheus had become the king and almost lover she had never had. He had always been there, not always to speak but just to reassure her with his masculine presence. He had taken her land yes, but was willing to provide her wish of staying within his boundries. Everything about him screamed truthful, adoring and loving.

But with the well practised grace of a queen, she bundled all her emotions and burried them deep. He was much to young to be stuck with one such as her by his side, no matter the feelings she had towards him. It was better to let him be, to find love in another's heart...and she would suffer though the pain once more just to see him happy.

She breathed deeply, going to speak but was broken down by a coughing fit,one that had her legs shaking at her thin weight, her noble head lowering to the ground at the fit.

Moments later, tired and sore but recovered partially, her head lifted and refused to meet his gaze, but her harks pinned, strained for his words over her rasping breath.

At his words she stilled, her heart thudded and skipped a beat as her nostrils flared. Her mind told her to lie, to hide her own feelings from him. To save him the hurt he would feel at her death. But from her own selfish desire, just to feel love properly once in her life she couldn't. It was cruel, fighting the end...but it was a lifeline.

"I care for you as well," she whispered, turning away with strong emotions, unable to look at him while she spoke "more then I thought I ever could...should...of...you are too young, too much of your life ahead of you to stand by me Epimetheus! But I can't stay away any longer..I am to weak..my end is nearing."

She struggled with her own words, emotions piling onto her chest making her feel as if the whole world was upon her once more.
"I..I shouldn't Epimetheus...for you will only end up hurt," her eyes locked with his, begging him to turn away now despite her wanting to plead with him to stay "I am dying, my time is ending...it's not fair on you."

OOC: wow...that was a long post....umm yep xD Unedited though...so probs a lot of mistakes!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One. Last. Chance [Open Force....Nicey please xD]   One. Last. Chance [Open Force....Nicey please xD] EmptyFri Jan 20 2012, 19:30

Love was blind, not ever responding to the darkness of the world, but only to the light one felt within. It was such a miraculous thing that it could happen to anyone - young or old, weak or strong, and when it was with you, it always stayed. Love was one of those things, kind of like rocks or earth that never ceased to exist. But love was more heartfelt, and you always felt like you were floating on a cloud when you thought about that one other...soul mate.

They were so wrong, but everything about why they were here was so right. It felt right, like his life was finally beginning to make sense. The only thing that felt wrong now was him hiding what he truly thought - hiding who he really was. There was no denying your true colors and who you love, and no amount of reasoning or coping could make him walk away now. It was too late for him to give up this internal struggle he had since he had met Saoirse. Epimetheus' heart longed for the queen, in a way that put all others to shame. He longed to remember...he longed never to forget, and he longed to make every moment that he had with her count.

Everything was broken....or at least it would be in the end. It was better to have loved than to have never loved at all, though, and why would he miss loving such a wonderful creature as her? Gently, he nudged her reassuringly as she began to cough, hoping that she would never let go of the life she clung to so endearingly. As her thin bodice began to quake, his worry heightened. Illness had spread upon her immune system, and there was no way to stop or even slow the progressing disease that coursed through her. Epimetheus stayed close to her, her frame radiating warm heat to him as he acted as a brace to her as she lowered her noble skull to cough in agony.

As she kept her skull down, the king felt himself take a timid step forward, meeting her gaze in a serious, concerned means of communication.

Please his mind pleaded now, and hotness sparked in his orbs of stormy gray. Tears felt as if they would erupt from his pools of gray like individual volcanoes upon a tropical island erupting under a moonlit sky. The stars of his love seemed to shine so brightly, like a north star, pointing him to her...and only her.

Epimetheus couldn't say too much - hell, he couldn't even speak at all for the pounding of his heart! It was undeniable that there was something more than friendship blossoming between them, but he couldn't decide for himself if she was on the same page. It was impossible to tell....until she said it.

"I am young...but I am weak too," he whispered, orbs locking on hers immediately, intensively. "I am weak for you, and I have tried to suppress it all I could - but I cannot any longer," Epimetheus replied, strong muscles quivering under his thin pelt, shimmering still in the sun of the glade. "And...honestly, the only thing not fair to me would be denying me of loving you," he said finally, emotionally drained from his small speech. There had never been anyone...anything that had captivated him as she had. How was something like this possible?

"As long as there is a breath in your body, I will protect and care for you, whether you accept me or not as I am. That is my promise to you. I will let nothing bad happen to you for as long as I can," he promised, flicking his harks forward as he kept close to her, intent on keeping any dangers away.

Would she accept? Or would she go on hiding the truth?
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: One. Last. Chance [Open Force....Nicey please xD]   One. Last. Chance [Open Force....Nicey please xD] EmptySat Jan 28 2012, 22:11

The deep ivy of her orbs lifted, locking his with his deeply emotive eyes, as she stilled her breathing, commanding the harsh panting to a unherd whisper. They flickered back and forth, scanning every inch of her handsome perfection, noting every slope, slide and nook she had studied from afar so many times before.

She took comfort in his gentle caress, wallowing in the softness of his touch, her eyes half-closing as she allowed his tones to wash over her aging bodice.

"You are not weak," she murmuered, peering up at his towering form from under her lids "no, never weak..there is a hidden strength in weakness, a poweful strength."

She hesitated before quietly adding.
"You are the love, the adoration....the mate I never found but thought I had," she whispered and nudged his shoulder gently "but I am old Epimetheus, far older then you are...if I am to have a foal, well I believe it would kill me. It would be my last gift to the world...my only line born."

The dappled queen appeared distant for a moment, before shaking out her mane with a tired sigh.
"But...I too am weak," she told him showing all the elgence and pride of a true leader "if that is what you are, for I have been unable to supress my love for...you."

A pause grew and she nuzzled his side gently, lingering this time in the brush as she sorted her thoughts, seeming to stall for time.

"And if you love me, truly...I hope you will fill my last and greatest wish."

OOC: egh..sorry!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One. Last. Chance [Open Force....Nicey please xD]   One. Last. Chance [Open Force....Nicey please xD] EmptyThu Feb 16 2012, 16:32

Every word counted as a speech as he spoke to her, every moment counting to the value of an eternity under her gaze. When she said nothing at all, it was if she was speaking the world to him, telling him everything. When she cried a single tear, it made him feel like crying a dozen. In her heart, hope truly lived for him. The only hope he had was the slight chance that she wanted to live out the remainder of her life with him by her side - their time would be short, but it was better to have loved than to have never loved at all.

He took a tentative step toward her, followed by many more as he moved closer to her, his warm shoulder brushing against hers. Tingles ran throughout his bodice, the sensation taking a toll on his youthful form as he quivered under her touch. It was like he was but a child, feeling the first ray of sunlight upon his pelt, tasting the first blade of grass on his tongue. How he never wanted it to cease, this magic that drifted between them - yet darkness descended closer upon them everyday...

There was nothing like this anywhere else in the world, he concluded. Nothing so strong, so unbreakable. "Then you are strong too, for I have seen it myself. You are strong like a mountain lion and as free as the wind," he whispered, gray orbs flickering with excitement for the future as optimism turned itself up in him. He stood, shoulder to shoulder with her, nuzzling her neck softly, gently as she spoke her next words. Oh, so it was returned!

"Dear, we shall not worry about the time you have," he said softly, knowing that life was not meant for worrying but for living each day to the fullest. "We shall accept it as it is and cherish every moment," he promised, hoping that their wishes would be fulfilled in time. The thought of losing her forever, until he reached the golden gates himself pained him, leaving his heart lingering and broken. That would heal with time, though, for all wounds healed with time and nurture. Everything would be okay, for he was sure that their child would remind him of her in every way, everyday. And he would survive.

He paused as she asked, hesitating. Oh, how he hated to let her go, but he would let her fly on clouds to where she belonged in her old age once she had born his child. "Yes, my love. I will give you what you desire," he said, gray orbs lit with bittersweet happiness.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: One. Last. Chance [Open Force....Nicey please xD]   One. Last. Chance [Open Force....Nicey please xD] EmptyFri Feb 17 2012, 21:18

The aging body turned, bright green eyes with a dulling light in the deep ivy locking with his, hoping that he would give her this one thing. Even if it meant her passing.

She leant against his muscular side, a huff of a sigh escaping her as well as a rasping breath which she struggled to control, not wanting him to worry about her and rather live the rest of her days by his side, happy and carefree as she had pictured over the last few months.

"Then we shall both be strong," she murmuered "together."

She offered a soft smile, nuzzling the soft side of his neck "and thank you for you kind words...they are rather flattering, even to an old fae like myself." She chuckled softly and shifted her slight weight.

"Then I thank for, my love," she replied with obvious relief in her tones "shall we? Then we can head home..."

OOC: sorry...muse is crappy today *sigh*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One. Last. Chance [Open Force....Nicey please xD]   One. Last. Chance [Open Force....Nicey please xD] EmptySun Oct 21 2012, 14:24

As the day grew old and time passed, he knew that the moon would soon shine upon them. With the moon came danger, and although he could protect himself from anything, he strength from travel was dwindling, and there needed to be no risks taken. Quickly, he finished what she had come to do and came to her side quietly, harks perked as if to wonder if she was truly alright.

"How are you, my dear?" he asked, soft gray nose touching her face as his emerald orbs gleamed into hers. His were full of spark, yet hers were growing tired and he knew he needed to get her home.

Even after he had declared his love for her, she seemed to constantly cut herself down in front of him, it seemed. "You are beautiful. Age is just a number, but one who is beautiful, always retains that," he whispered, nuzzling her side. "Shall we go home?" he asked, looking down to the path to the coast.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: One. Last. Chance [Open Force....Nicey please xD]   One. Last. Chance [Open Force....Nicey please xD] EmptySun Nov 04 2012, 01:59

Her head bowed softly at his words as she stood still, slowly turning her weak body to face him and leaned on his side with a loving gesture.

"I am fine, my handsome King," she whispered gently, tugging his mane lightly as her ivy eyes glowed with a new found strength.

Now she had to be strong, strong enough to carry this beloved heir. And she knew in her old bones she wouldn't raise their child, it would be up to Epimetheus to push past his sorrows and remain strong.

"Let us return home," she agreed quietly "I miss the sounds of the ocean."

OOC: did you want to start the new thread?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One. Last. Chance [Open Force....Nicey please xD]   One. Last. Chance [Open Force....Nicey please xD] Empty

Back to top Go down

One. Last. Chance [Open Force....Nicey please xD]
Page 1 of 1