Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Does the Moon fit in the Day {Kanny}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alamandy

alamandy

Cash On Hand : 376

Does the Moon fit in the Day {Kanny} Empty
PostSubject: Does the Moon fit in the Day {Kanny}   Does the Moon fit in the Day {Kanny} EmptyFri Jan 13 2012, 18:42

Moon Runner

It had been sometime since I last saw Chiela The Earth Goddess. I sighed and looked about for her, I knew she loved the land and did not fly often so my best bet to find her was on the ground. I chewed on some grass, okay so yes I'm a wolf but I found that a particular grass tastes good and so it is good to chew on from time to time. I would hunt soon, but for now I think shall rest here. Looking around again I walked over to a young seedling and started to chat softly

"Alone with myself
The trees bend to caress me
The shade hugs my heart."

I remember when she told me these words and I first helped a tree grow. It wasn't green but the colours of Autumn, with flowers. I smiled then tap it again and it went slightly green. I nodded my head I still couldn't get it to go completely green but it was better and felt happy at my work. I laid down underneath it and folded my brown wings around my body. I looked up to see a full moon showing dimly in the day sky, weather ever i went i was always able to find where the moon was day or night, I guess it was something to do with being able to sense when things happened, like a season change before it happens things like that.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

Cash On Hand : 1636

PostSubject: Re: Does the Moon fit in the Day {Kanny}   Does the Moon fit in the Day {Kanny} EmptyFri Jan 13 2012, 19:20

The white and green tipped body slunk though the trees, the dainty paws brushing against her beloved earth as she ducked under the trees, relishing in the touch of the falling vines, leaves and trees of her powers.

She hummed the tune she so often sung out loud, sniffing the air when a new scent reached her.

"Runner?" she whispered, jogging with the wind as she followed the scent "Runner is that you?"

She apppeared under the foliage, her green eyes landing upon the familiar figure with a delighted laugh.
"It is you!"

Back to top Go down
http://shadowsofthedeep.forumotion.com
alamandy

alamandy

PostSubject: Re: Does the Moon fit in the Day {Kanny}   Does the Moon fit in the Day {Kanny} EmptyFri Jan 13 2012, 20:43

Moon Runner

I looked around from where I lay then heard someone coming saying Runner. I stood and waited, Then I saw the white fae, a sight of which I would never forget "Chiela" I Moved quickly towards her, I laughed happily as I stopped by her "Long time no see my Earth Goddess" I bow my head then lift it smiling

I looked about then "what do you think of my latest try at helping plants to grow" I said looking back at the tree which now stood quite strongly with a small hit of green to almost all the leaves.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Does the Moon fit in the Day {Kanny}   Does the Moon fit in the Day {Kanny} EmptyFri Jan 13 2012, 21:10

She chortled a giggle, leaping over him playfully before landing beside the plant, studying it with careful, bright eyes.

Nudging it once softly with her nose and a quiet word of encourgement, it blossomed into a full blown flower and she smiled softly, nodding her head to the other wolf.

"It was a job well done..it thanks you for your words," she chuckled, turning once more to face him and sat heavily on her rump, staring openingly at him while she curled her long tail around her slender bodice.

"How have you been Runner?" she asked softly, green eyes watchful.

Back to top Go down
alamandy

alamandy

PostSubject: Re: Does the Moon fit in the Day {Kanny}   Does the Moon fit in the Day {Kanny} EmptyFri Jan 13 2012, 21:32

Moon Runner

I smiled at what she said the plant had to her. I looked at her again and watched as she sat down. It had been awhile but it was good that she was here "Thanks, It's better then my first go, although it always seems reluctant to go green with me, likes to stay in the Autumn colours"

"I have been well, much better now that we are together again, it was lonely for a time but I realised with all the plant life around me I was never really alone" I said to her and sat down myself "How are you Chiela?" I asked back, watching her with my own dark brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Does the Moon fit in the Day {Kanny}   Does the Moon fit in the Day {Kanny} EmptySun Jan 15 2012, 03:53

The white and green tip fae nodded her head elegantly.
"Yes, and you will only get better," she encouraged softly "and your connection to the earth will only grow each time you whisper to it...."

She nuzzled his chest gently bfeore replying.
"Lonley, despite my earth...it is odd not having any other friends around..." she said softly "but I get by, my earth is enough to chatter with."

Her green eyes lifted with a small smile, locking eyes with his deep brown ones and sighed.
"Honestly...I missed you," she whispered before looking away, embarressed.

Back to top Go down
alamandy

alamandy

PostSubject: Re: Does the Moon fit in the Day {Kanny}   Does the Moon fit in the Day {Kanny} EmptyMon Jan 16 2012, 22:25

I smiled at her words of encouragment. I listened again to what she said about being lonely and then that she missed me "I missed you too, I really did but we are together now and thats all that matters for now"
I looked at her then nuzzled her neck genltly "well if you want we can stay here but if you would like to live somewhere else just name it and we will go there" I smiled at her as I spoke.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Does the Moon fit in the Day {Kanny}   Does the Moon fit in the Day {Kanny} EmptyMon Jan 16 2012, 23:31

The earth favoured fae hesitated before nodding.
"I have already made peace with Agorae in these lands...he welcomes all friendly wolves onto these lands..Rhea, the water goddess lives here as well.." she said siddling closer to his side and nuzzled him gently "and I like it here..the earth is fresh and green, beautiful and cared for.."

She sighed with longing but shot him a questioning look, wondering if he wanted to stay.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does the Moon fit in the Day {Kanny}   Does the Moon fit in the Day {Kanny} Empty

Back to top Go down

Does the Moon fit in the Day {Kanny}
Page 1 of 1