Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sweet and Tender...[Epona!]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

Cash On Hand : 1636

Sweet and Tender...[Epona!] Empty
PostSubject: Sweet and Tender...[Epona!]   Sweet and Tender...[Epona!] EmptyThu Jan 12 2012, 16:48

Sweet and Tender...[Epona!] Sandokan___at_by_kimi4eva-d39gzsv

Nárira

Streaked tresses of chocolate brown and a deep cream sparkled with the moist dew drops of the morning mist. Her slender, elegant form drew attention from all eyes, but also the odd markings around her maw. Another new fae in town it seemed.

With a toss of her silken mane, her warm orbs scanned the riverside for company. Innocent she may be, and softly spoken, but even she needed friends in a new place. God knew she needed more then those.

Kicking up her dainty hooves, she trotted along the banks, content to just bathe in the early morning light.

OOC: easily the worst post I have ever written...so sorry!
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsofthedeep.forumotion.com
Epona

Epona

Cash On Hand : 509

PostSubject: Re: Sweet and Tender...[Epona!]   Sweet and Tender...[Epona!] EmptyThu Jan 12 2012, 17:36

The sun was rising over the mountains in front of him as he made his way towards the river. The stag's black and white pelt, mane, and tail glistened like gems in the early morning light. The blacks of his eyes were dancing with wild curiosity, with a sort of energy that many lacked. Though his energy was not of the good sort, it still shone stronger than any other in the area. He was pure, raw power; the size of 2- or 3 full-grown stags put together.

His muscles rolled like fluid beneath his hide as he walked. There was a scent on the air, that of a lone mare, and he was intent on gathering her, and possibly others, and returning to the hell that he called home. His body tensed at the thought, a tingle of pleasure running down his spine. Slaves to torture and slaves to give orders to. Perhaps he would meet that one, that one special mare that had not been matched since Lilus.

The stag's thoughts trailed to Lilus, the mare he had met, the mare he had loved and protected, wondering what had happened to her. Perhaps she had gotten lost in the move to the new land. Or perhaps she had grown wise and ran far, far away. Either way, Trainwreck's heart was cold and he knew none would be able to warm him again.

As King of Satan's home on earth, Trainwreck knew he needed mares that would hold his bloodline strongly, but not too strong. As his black eyes rested on the mare he had scented, he smirked. She was dark brown and cream in color and she seemed to be very...innocent. Perhaps naive was the better word. For her to be roaming these lands so care-free, she had to be stupidly naive.

Breaking in to a high-kneed trot, the King approached the dame silently, his head high, much higher than hers, and looked down at her as he circled. "You seem to be rather lonely," he sneered. "An innocent such as you should know better than to wander these lands alone," He bared his teeth in an evil grin and stopped, turning to face her, waiting to see what her response would be, to see if she would run and he would have to hunt her down and break her legs.

Whatever happened, she would be his, or she would die.

Last edited by Epona on Thu Jan 12 2012, 21:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Sweet and Tender...[Epona!]   Sweet and Tender...[Epona!] EmptyThu Jan 12 2012, 19:42

Chocolate harks pricked at the sound of heavy approach, the slender bodice twisted to face the oncoming stallion and took a deep breath of suprise at his hulking size but other then that, showed nothing more.

"Did you know," she stated "that nutmeg is extremely poisonous if injected intravenously? Or that an ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain?"

She laughed softly with a shake of her long tresses, studying the giant black and white patched stallion.
"Such odd facts riddles this world, no? And mayhaps a little loney, but I'm sure your company can fix that," she replied sweetly "and I highly doubt I shall be injured or any such things in a place as beautiful as this."

OOC: *head desk* sorry...and nice postXD

Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

PostSubject: Re: Sweet and Tender...[Epona!]   Sweet and Tender...[Epona!] EmptyThu Jan 12 2012, 21:51

Her sweet words and calm demeanor took the King by surprise. Perhaps it was a show. He tried to detect any sort of threat in her talk of toxic nutmeg, but he found none. Trainwreck searched the mare's mind, but found it oddly empty. She was as innocent as she acted, at least he couldn't find anything to prove the opposite.

The black and white stag shook his head, his mane flopping from side to side. With his harks partially pinned, he lowered his voice and said, "Many do fear my company, fair maiden," His tone was much like a hiss over his words and he hoped that this would get the point across. She did not fear him, and it bothered him, but only slightly. It was not bothersome enough to make him show it externally.

It wasn't going to be much of a challenge to get her to come with him if this was the way she was going to act. That did not please him. Trainwreck quite enjoyed a challenge, and thus far she was presenting nothing of the sort.

"Perhaps you should tell me your name." he suggested, a little less harshly than he had wanted.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Sweet and Tender...[Epona!]   Sweet and Tender...[Epona!] EmptyThu Jan 12 2012, 22:21

The fae tossed her long tresses from her eyes, allowing the wind to help whip it over and behind her pointed harks. Nothing was more bothersome then trying to speak to someone new and being unable to see them.

"So, I'm guessing you didn't know that?" she quirried with a small, playful smile, seemingly delighted that she had taught someone something new.

"I can't see why they would," she said pleasantly "you seem rather...friendly to me."

Blinking the deep chocolate orbs, she tilted her head to the side and studied him.
"Sorry, I thought I already told you," she said somewhat sheepishly "I'm Nárira. Who are you?"

Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

PostSubject: Re: Sweet and Tender...[Epona!]   Sweet and Tender...[Epona!] EmptyFri Jan 13 2012, 11:01

I stood there, dumbfounded. How could this fae truly not know who I was? How could she not tremble at my hooves? Perhaps I was losing my touch.

I brushed her words off, only listening to her name. She called me friendly? Bah, I was nothing of the sort. Pushing in to her mind with my own, I sent my thoughts to her. "I am Trainwreck, ruler of Hell on Earth. Friendly I am not, and many would be trembling if they were in your position right now." I retracted my thoughts and started at her with my empty, black eyes.

After a moment, I started to walk in a circle around her, looking her up and down, taking in her conformation and any scars or markings she may have. I wanted to memorize what she looked like, in case she did manage to escape. She was mine now, whether she knew it or not. By entering her mind with mine, I had silently put a hold on her, a sort of invisible chain that would tie her to me for life.

ooc ;; sorry this is so horrible, i'm running low on muse right now. Sad
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Sweet and Tender...[Epona!]   Sweet and Tender...[Epona!] EmptyFri Jan 13 2012, 15:22

"Oh," she said plesantly, following his movements around her slender bodice and didn't seem to be affected by the mind link between them as he spoke to her. It was almost as if he was trying to make her fear him.

"Well, you seemed nice to me," she said with a careless swish of her tail and smiled softly as he continued his intense study of her body.

"What are you looking at me like that for? Did you loose something?" she questioned with a small grin before suddenly blinking, feeling as if a pressure was building inside her mind.

"What are you doing?"

OOC: it's alright! I havent been giving you much to go off...egh...any plot ideas for these to? To make this...thing? More intresting ^^ Maybe then we can both go muse crazy...

Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

PostSubject: Re: Sweet and Tender...[Epona!]   Sweet and Tender...[Epona!] EmptyFri Jan 13 2012, 16:53

Irritation surged through my veins. How could she still not be afraid? I growled to myself and looked away from her, ignoring her stupid remarks. She truly is the most naive mare I have ever met.

"You aren't from around here, are you?" I asked her, my eyes narrowed as I looked in to her brown gaze. Am I losing my touch? Or had my name faded from recognition? My mother had to be more well-known than I, and she was a low-life traitor. And what about that Frenzy fool? Many knew of him, but what of me? I ruled the lands that Satan resided in. Satan was an ally of mine, and perhaps a friend. Where did I stand?

Hatred started to rumble in my gut. Just her presence was getting under my skin. Why was she so innocent? Why was she so sweet? She should be cowering, scared for her life! Maybe I really had lost my touch.

Or she was simply too stupid, incredibly stupid. I could not pass judgement with justice, but I knew I was going to anyways. "Were you looking for some sort of miracle here?" I drew my self up to my full height and looked down at her, hoping to make her feel small.

"You should be scared, little Nárira, everyone else is." I pinned my ears and snaked my head towards her, my teeth bared, hoping to frighten her in to shying away, my teeth aimed for her shoulder. If she didn't move, my teeth would collide with her flesh, the damage wouldn't be great but it would indeed smart a bit.

Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Sweet and Tender...[Epona!]   Sweet and Tender...[Epona!] EmptyFri Jan 13 2012, 17:38

The slender neck tilted her head to the side, before shaking softly in reply.
"No," she replied "I am from another..but then again most are here. And no, not a miracle at all...rather a friend."

She half-smiled, the ignoring the pressure from her mind and instead filled the silence with another intresting fact.

"Did you know, a group of frogs is called an army?" she giggled softly at the fact, finding it rather funny "or that a tiger has stripped skin, not fur?"

She fell into silence, wondering what he would do now. But at the sudden flash of teeth, her dainty hooves easily side stepped the threatening biting if teeth, her eyes widened slightly with surprise and she shook her mane, studying his figure for a short moment.

"If you didn't like the facts," she said softly, seemingly disappointed as her muzzle dropped to the ground "you could of just said.."

Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

PostSubject: Re: Sweet and Tender...[Epona!]   Sweet and Tender...[Epona!] EmptyFri Jan 13 2012, 20:24

I took a few steps backward, slightly shocked at her reaction. I hadn't scared her, I had... upset her? This was beginning to confuse me. If I had a heart, it would have ached at the pathetic sight of her, how disappointed and hurt she seemed.

I curled my lip in disgust. "Pick your head up, have some strength in your self," I sneered. This mare was really beginning to try my patience. Perhaps it would be best to move on before I ended up killing her, or my self.

Nodding my head in a short good bye, I turned and began walking away from her. What am I doing? I wanted her as a slave, and yet I was letting her get under my skin and turn me away. Oh well, leaving is the best, and only, option that I can see right now. Maybe something would change my mind but it doesn't seem likely.

Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Sweet and Tender...[Epona!]   Sweet and Tender...[Epona!] EmptyFri Jan 13 2012, 21:02

The head slowly lifted, tilting once more with obvious confusion at at his disgusted tones, not seeming to understand why he was so..touchy.

Hestating and unsure how to answer him, she instead chose to remain quiet and allowed to silence to grow between him. But her eyes continued to tell another story, shifting with every movement of his and following every line of his handsome bodice.

As he turned to leave, she blinked in confusion once more. Was she to follow? Honestly, she didn't want to loose her newly found friend.

So breaking the silence, her vocals once more echoed the morning air.

"So..am I meant to follow?"

OOC: egh sorry...

Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

PostSubject: Re: Sweet and Tender...[Epona!]   Sweet and Tender...[Epona!] EmptySat Jan 14 2012, 08:49

This wouldn't get under my skin more than it already had. I couldn't figure out why this female had such a... negative, affect on me. Perhaps it was because she was unscathed by my threats and my anger. Or perhaps it was just because she was stupid. I couldn't help but get caught up in my own thoughts until her voice jolted me from them.

Follow? She wants to follow? I groaned silently. Had she not learned anything in the short time that we were together? I stopped and turned to look at her. "You make your own decision," I said, a gruff tone to my voice. At this point, I didn't care. If she followed, she would be a slave. If she didn't, I would just find someone else to take her place. It wasn't that hard to find a mare to be a slave. They didn't have any special requirements.

If she did follow, at least Lilus would have a nice friend. My heart ached at the thought of her, the only mare to ever melt my cold heart. I wish I could see her right this second. But alas, the move to the new lands took a toll on our life together. She was to have a foal, also...

My pace quickened, not caring whether the mare Narira followed or not. Even though I couldn't stand her presence, it would be fine if she came along. I wanted to get home to see my Lilus.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Sweet and Tender...[Epona!]   Sweet and Tender...[Epona!] EmptySat Jan 14 2012, 15:03

Her harks pricked once more at the sound of his vocals, a few dainty strides following after his tall form.

"Well," she said softly, thinking for a moment before nodding in answer "I decide to follow my newly found friend."

She giggled softly and picked up her heels, trotting after him at an easy pace and continued to fill the air with unless, yet interesting facts.

"Did you know that the Tasmanian Devil stores body fat in its tail and an unhealthy devil often has a thin tail?" she asked as she came up beside him "or that the grapefruit is a hybrid between the pomelo and the orange?"

She flicked her tail and plodded along plesantly with a grin.

"Facts are so interesting, don't you think?"

Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

PostSubject: Re: Sweet and Tender...[Epona!]   Sweet and Tender...[Epona!] EmptySat Jan 14 2012, 15:29

I rolled my eyes as she turned to follow me. The word friend made me cringe. "I am not your friend," I sneered, not even bothering to look at her. Maybe I should just send her away. But no, I can't do that. I need more mares in my land, more mares to have my foals, my heirs. Plus, I think Lilus will like her. There, I will think of it as a gift to Lilus. Maybe that will allow me to endure this trip home with the babbling mare.

"Do you ever shut up?" I asked, pausing mid-stride to look her dead in the eyes, no hint of sarcasm on my face. I meant it, too. I had pretty much given up trying to be mean to her, trying to make her fear me. Now it was just time to be rude, and hope she stopped talking.

ooc ;; sooo sorry Sad i have no muse right now.

Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Sweet and Tender...[Epona!]   Sweet and Tender...[Epona!] EmptySat Jan 14 2012, 15:40

The mare looked offended that he would suggested such a thing with a toss of her head.

"I think you are my friend," she stated "a very friendly friend, nice and handsome too...."

She carried off with a wry grin, trotting a few strides in silence and continued past as he stopped suddenly. Backing up a few paces, she took in his serious expression with a shrug of her shoulders.

"Talking is good for the soul and a good way to learn things, and everything is for a reason..so no, I don't like to be quiet," she said wisely, swishing her tail in an attempt to wait for him to lead her towards wherever he was going. She would of continued on their path...if she had known where they were going.

"Where do you live anyways?"

OOC: its fine! I laughed xD I adore him..he is so cute ^^ and confused....did u want to start a new thread?

Back to top Go down
Epona

Epona

PostSubject: Re: Sweet and Tender...[Epona!]   Sweet and Tender...[Epona!] EmptySat Jan 14 2012, 15:49

ooc;; i can make the new thread in Holle auf Erde if you want.

END THREAD
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

PostSubject: Re: Sweet and Tender...[Epona!]   Sweet and Tender...[Epona!] EmptySat Jan 14 2012, 22:33

- End Post -
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet and Tender...[Epona!]   Sweet and Tender...[Epona!] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweet and Tender...[Epona!]
Page 1 of 1