Freedom's Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Make Me T R E M B L E [Phantom]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

Cash On Hand : 1636

Make Me T R E M B L E [Phantom] Empty
PostSubject: Make Me T R E M B L E [Phantom]   Make Me T R E M B L E [Phantom] EmptyWed Jan 04 2012, 18:00

The ground seemed to rumble with supressed emotion at their approch. The thundering of their footsteps scaring even the biggest of animals into their dens, but their eyes ever watchful with horror and worry for their young king.

This was darkness. This was horror in it's truest form. They feared for the lives of their young ones, their king and only ruler. For there was no heir anymore.

There was only Alston.

Alston...the name brought laughter to the hulking stallions lips as he squared to a halt, towering frame peering down on the rolling valleys of his land.

"Well Iaistiel," he rumbled "this is home."

The ghost like wolf tilted her head slightly, pale orbs scanning the land with a sense of disgust. "It's...light," she complained and the stallion made to agree.

"Not for long," he said closing his eyes and drawing the power within himself. Still he stood, as if frozen by the quickly wipping winds. His horn glowed, but not with the pureness of the healers, but rather the deep echoing vibe of evil.

The once open blue sky turned dark, as if the moon had set in the middle of the day. Rumbling thunder clouds filled the clearing, lighting and rain flashed all over the sea lands.

"Much better," the fae said with a wolfish smile.

The stag ignored her other then a slight nod of agreement before he reared into the sky, his towering frame seeming to fill the dark morning.

"Alston!" he cried, the land seeming to ring with his deep vocals "Your time is over!"

OOC: sorry for the crappy post...

Back to top Go down
http://shadowsofthedeep.forumotion.com
.:Phantom:.

.:Phantom:.

Cash On Hand : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Make Me T R E M B L E [Phantom]   Make Me T R E M B L E [Phantom] EmptyWed Jan 11 2012, 14:34

Chips of rocks fallen from the walls that surrounded the terrain crumbled a bit as the earth rejected something...someone. Hatred seemed to boil through the ocean as the high tide rushed upon the high banks of rocks and sand, the gales bellowing their threat. Gales rushed through his tresses, softened by a million days at sea and the blue in his orbs reflected his mother, solitary upon the coast. Wood splintered against the branches attacked by furious winds, those that had not arrived since the day that the horrid cobalt monster had paid him a spectacular visit. This was not him though...not as powerful.

"Reveal yourself," he said with authority, with power that only before he had heard his father use. Lightening struck down upon the waters, sparks flying from trees as the terrain battled itself, its emotions lying dormant for many years. Harks pinned against his skull, he knew it would be war - and war is what they would get. Now, he knew...there was a threat upon the seas, upon the land.

An ivory splattered frame moved with motion as this dissident against his power enthralled the land he called home. Creatures quivered in their dens, ones that would normally come to watch him during his talks with passer-bys. Now, the fury of the king had been unleashed, and although young, Alston was his father's son and would not be taken down without a fight. Mighty were the muscles that rippled under his shining earthy hued pelt. Ravaging as the sea were his orbs, determined to win, the need for success bright on the wind.

"This is my father's land and I will protect it," he said, standing like granite before them. "You will not take what is mine," he whispered, a small twinge of a smile in the partings of his lips forming. Something had touched his shoulder. "You should not be involved in this, dearest mother of mine. The brutish fiends will leave to my accord," he nodded, telling her in so many words that it was her time to flee.

"I will not tell you one more time. Leave," and with that, he knew the battle had began. If only his father was here.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin
Kanchana

Cash On Hand : 1636

PostSubject: Re: Make Me T R E M B L E [Phantom]   Make Me T R E M B L E [Phantom] EmptyMon Jan 16 2012, 03:51

His eyes closed, relishing in the new darkness brought to the lands. He felt the rippling power, the raw need of his new lands, it leaked from every pore and made him feel even more powerful.

But all peace ended at the sounds of thundering hooves, the dark cold orbs snapping open to focus on the stallion a little more then a colt, eyeing him from head to hoof and chuckle as he seemed almost dainty against his own, powerful form.

"I have no need to reveal myself, I am right before you," he said in a bored tone, peering down at the straggly kid. He blinked once, standing still as the lighting flashed and the thunder rumbled behind him, and Kaesran found delight in his dramatic surrondings. If he was going to have to put up with the young idiot, he may as well do it in style.

"And this is my land now, don't get yourself killed for some petty want," he rolled his eyes with a stompof his hoof "I might just spare you if you back down now...else you can join your father wherever the bloody hell he went."

And with a shake of his head, a harsh bark of humourless laughter escaped him.
"Your land?" he asked "you think this is your land? Didn't we just go over this? I claimed this land. This land now answers to me."

Even as his spoke, the rumbling grew louder and closer, seeming to repsond to his growing anger and annoyance towards the stallion before him.

"Let me tell you one more time," he hissed, taking a threatening step towards him with a snap of his sharp fangs "this is my land and I bloody well lay the rules. If you want to live, step down now!"

OOC: sorry! Nice post btw XD

Back to top Go down
http://shadowsofthedeep.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make Me T R E M B L E [Phantom]   Make Me T R E M B L E [Phantom] Empty

Back to top Go down

Make Me T R E M B L E [Phantom]
Page 1 of 1