New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A foal for me? {Saphira}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: A foal for me? {Saphira}   Mon Nov 14 2011, 03:24

E L E N A
The golden mare danced lightly through the sand, loving the feel of it warm under her hooves. She had known that this was meant to be, from the moment she had met Stefan. She smiled though as she cantered through the sand, ears always alert for the sight of his not so freindly brother. Damon.

Damon had tried countless times to get her into his herd, though he had none yet, she knew he desired her. Supposedly there was a fae called Katherine who she looked alike to. Doppleganger, was the word used often.

"Stefan!" she called.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
Saphira

Cash On Hand : 796

PostSubject: Re: A foal for me? {Saphira}   Mon Nov 14 2011, 03:28

Stefan tossed his head, black locks shining healthily. Pricking his ears as he heard his mate's call, the brown stallion instantly picked up his pace, racing swiftly across his desert land, towards his beloved, as she stood in the midst of the golden sand.

Slowing down as her silhouette emerged, Stefan gave her a warm smile, trotting slowly to her. He touched his nose gently to hers, nostrils flaring at her sweet scent.

"Elena," he murmured. "You called, my love?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: A foal for me? {Saphira}   Mon Nov 14 2011, 03:31

The palomino fae smiled as she saw him coming towards her, he stood out so much against the sand, unlike her. She rolled in the sand while she waited for him to come to her. She only rolled back to her feet as he reached her.

"I did." She smiled at him. "I would like to ask you for something." She chuckled. Surely he could smell it, being a vampire and all.
Back to top Go down
Saphira

PostSubject: Re: A foal for me? {Saphira}   Mon Nov 14 2011, 03:36

He laughed, loving her playful nature, as he playfully showered sand onto her palomino pelt. Stefan shook his neck vigorously, nudging her affectionately as she stood up.

Tilting his head in question at her mysterious statement, he inhaled - and stared at her, eyes wide with shock. "Is that wise?" he asked worriedly. "I've heard of complications that can happen. Most often, the mother would die," he exclaimed, shaking his head.

"No, I can't let that happen," he murmured at a softer tone, sighing dejectedly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: A foal for me? {Saphira}   Mon Nov 14 2011, 03:45

"Stefan, I trust you. You're the only one I'd ever ask," she said, looking at him with those same loving lapis lazuli blue eyes. She smiled at him. "Please."
Back to top Go down
Saphira

PostSubject: Re: A foal for me? {Saphira}   Mon Nov 14 2011, 03:48

Still, he hesitated. However, as always, he could never resist Elena's charm. Especially when she looked at him like that.

Sighing, he nodded resignedly. "I still thank that this is a bad idea," he muttered, eyes glinting anxiously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: A foal for me? {Saphira}   Mon Nov 14 2011, 03:52

"You once thought I didn't care for my own safety, but I know you'd never hurt me." she smiled. "I'm more worried about Damon smelling me."
Back to top Go down
Saphira

PostSubject: Re: A foal for me? {Saphira}   Mon Nov 14 2011, 03:55

He sighed, nodding. It was true, every word of what she said.

With her consent, he gently mounted her, before lowering herself to the ground. Stefan tossed his head worriedly, scanning the desert for Damon.

"I can only hop he won't come after the foal," he muttered, shaking his head. "Especially if it's a filly."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: A foal for me? {Saphira}   Mon Nov 14 2011, 03:57

"I should think we would both fight him off if he did. Perhaps it would be wise for us to go somewhere else when the time comes for the foal to be born, just in case?" She smiled at him, gently tugging at his mane. "I'm sure we will figure something out. I know of where another vampire lives, perhaps we could spend a month or two there."
Back to top Go down
Saphira

PostSubject: Re: A foal for me? {Saphira}   Mon Nov 14 2011, 03:59

Stefan raised an imaginary eyebrow at her, but nodded, smiling with a tinge of pride.

"You have sound instincts," he smiled, bumping his muzzle gently with hers. "It would probably be the safest. But I should stay, if you can trust that vampire? I don't want to let Damon out of my sight, and give him the chance to spring a surprise attack on us."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: A foal for me? {Saphira}   Mon Nov 14 2011, 04:04

"I would feel safer with you around. Though he's trustable, it would be easier having you around. I am sure he would keep both of us safe, he has the eyes and ears of the bush on his side."

She smiled as she spoke. She knew who was trustable and who was not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A foal for me? {Saphira}   

Back to top Go down

A foal for me? {Saphira}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1