New lands appear. New alliances are made. Darkness once more threatens the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Brink of Insanity [OPEN]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kanchana
Admin

Cash On Hand : 1636

PostSubject: The Brink of Insanity [OPEN]   Sun Nov 13 2011, 23:41

Anthea

Loosing yourself was one thing. Finding yourself is another.

The voices, they spoke to her. Loud, soft, quiet, rumbling and grumbling, they spoke to her, teasing her and comforting her at the same time. Roping scars ran her thin slender frame, making her seem that much smaller as she paced with her head down, ears flopped awkardly at her cheeks and starterling blue eyes peeled with a sign of innocence, that was until the muttering started.

The small dappled fae paused, looking over her shoulder before swinging her head back down and walking with it, swaying side to side in a searching manner.
"Be good to Anthea," she whispered "Anthea be good to you...Anthea be good."

She broke into giggles suddenly freezing, tense as she studied her surrondings with dazed orbs before suddening collecting and galloping madly off, sliding and skidding in the dirt and ran into the middle of the river, just throwing herself into the fast flowing current.

Her hooves scrambled for purchase, suddenly aware of the fast flowing current and struggled to keep her head above the water and finally fell to the bank, panting for air.

Her muscles twitched as a bird flew close and she balked to her feet, bolting once more alongside the river banks.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shadowsofthedeep.forumotion.com
alamandy

Cash On Hand : 376

PostSubject: Re: The Brink of Insanity [OPEN]   Mon Nov 14 2011, 23:24

I walked along though this green world, listening to the word around. Many say my coat is brown others purple I just think it's a mix between the two. My tail when appearing watery glows and that’s when I'm in water. What caught my ears thought was the sound of fast running water. I sighed happily then galloped towards it, when I reached the waters edge I just plunged in not careing for the speed of the water but staying were my hooves could touch. I stood there letting the water tug at me before my long cream coloured tail appeared to turn to the water around me.

I closed my eyes then with the power I formed a watery ball that surrounded me. It stayed there for lest then a minute before it slowly fell back to become one with the main river. Once it went down I walked towards the shallows then started at a gallop. The water on either side rose up like large waves as I went. My gallop was faster then another horse save a vampire, but my speed could be said to be almost that fast. I flicked my tail making the same mistake again for it hit me in the face and I had to stop my gallop. Now I would be tried not as much as when I first reached these speeds.
I looked around again then seeing the dapple grey mare galloping along the river bank. I smiled then called "Greetings"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erosaf

Cash On Hand : 3216

PostSubject: Re: The Brink of Insanity [OPEN]   Tue Nov 15 2011, 02:19

A tall powerful black unicorn appeared out of nowhere in front of the fleeing mare. he had not moved, but she had come upon him. Michael snorted as he looked at her, he knew that the celestial unicorns were rumored to be in Freedoms Palace, revealing themselves only to those they chose to. He was the leader of the celestial council.

"Greetings, fae," he said in soft vocals, knowing that he did not want to frighten her at all. "What brings a beauty like you to this lovely place on this fine morning?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nuban-aworldofchaos.proboards.com
Kanchana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Brink of Insanity [OPEN]   Thu Nov 17 2011, 21:54

Giggling tones bubbled from her throat, eyes darting in her headlong stride before she slid to a halt just before the horned stag, eyes wide as they searched his with insanity. The called greeting of the other passed her harks without notice, her bright blues stuck unblinking upon the black unicorn before herself.

"Anthea normal," she said with a vicious nodding of her head "Anthea fine, Anthea..." she broke off into giggles and neatly danced around his bodice, trotting around him with a swish of her dappled tail. The tones of laughter trailing behind.

Back to top Go down
alamandy

PostSubject: Re: The Brink of Insanity [OPEN]   Thu Nov 17 2011, 22:21

Nocturne

I looked at the black unicorn. I looked over him and saw the horn and sighed that was one thing i did not have. I looked once more at them before walking deeper into the water. Magic flowed though me and into the water and i shaped it above my headbefore moving deeper until i was in the middle of the fast river. I was only able to keep my footing from he magic that held the water above my head.

I looked up and frowned before bolting out of the water and into the trees were the egale could not see me or scar my other eye. I hated that bird almost caused me once to drown when i first learned that i could use magic though the water. i loved to shape the water but i could do other things while standing in it. I grumbled to my self then started to flick my tail about angrily before heading back down to the water for a drink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanchana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Brink of Insanity [OPEN]   Mon Nov 21 2011, 22:16

OOC: Erosaf? Your turn!
Back to top Go down
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: The Brink of Insanity [OPEN]   Tue Nov 22 2011, 01:55

He watched her out of curiousity. He had seen humans show this behaviour before, but the term for that was... insanity. Something that seemed a little strong for one such as her.

He turned to follow her, and though he was not truly a unicorn, he was interested in her. Though he could never have more than one foal, and that was to go to a particular fae, which was not her, he would be nice towards her. He was a warrior.

"Are you now, Anthea?"
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Brink of Insanity [OPEN]   Tue Nov 22 2011, 19:44

Dainty head swaying slightly, she giggled quietly to herself before pausing, staring at him blankly with her bright blue eyes at his words.

"Poor, poor Anthea," she whispered with a shake of her tangled mane. Bringing her head up, innocent orbs fluttering to his face as her head continued to sway slightly from side to side in confusion.

"Human's are cruel," she said, almost sounding normal for once and turned again, walking slower then before, as if almost tempting him to follow her.

Back to top Go down
alamandy

PostSubject: Re: The Brink of Insanity [OPEN]   Wed Nov 23 2011, 00:13

Nocturne

I looked up at the pair again then heard the mare say humans are cruel. I sighed then looked away again, i think i had no chance here this mare only seemed interested in the black. I looked at them again before walking into the water and lowered my head drinking again. I lifted my head to look up seeing that the eagle was still there and now i just shrugged him away.

I let my long tassels float on the water before starting to swim out to the middle, the water around my tugged hard but i stayed on course. I flicked my wet tail and sighed as i hit my face again, i grumbled then said from the middle of the river "yes humans are cruel, i'm a product of that but at lest i stayed sane" I said to no one really, i would try my chances else were but here this mares heart by the looks of things wanted to go with the black unicorn. I looked at them once more before swimming harder to get out of the fast flowing current. No one would believe me if i said i was a unicorn from my lack of horn only once in water would my power flow.
I finally got to the other side and looked up almost wising to fly. I pawed the ground before getting to go for a fast gallop. I had yet to see how fast i could go and here was a good place to find out, seeing as the river bank was clear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: The Brink of Insanity [OPEN]   Thu Nov 24 2011, 13:36

He chuckled. "I have seen many things in my years amongst the stars, Anthea. I know good and bad, right and evil, light and dark only too well."
He smiled at her. He knew everything about the pair before him.
Back to top Go down
Hasufel

Cash On Hand : 64

PostSubject: Re: The Brink of Insanity [OPEN]   Sat Nov 26 2011, 00:30

Drazhar

As i made my way along the riverbank looking for any indication of what i was walking into i wondred what was the need to send me here.This seems like an amateurs job but it was one i had to take.There hasn't bein to much demand for death lately perhaps the spies eyes where going blunt or perhaps the assassins reach is falling short.I turned my sight from the bank the the river i spotted an extremly long strand of pink hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: The Brink of Insanity [OPEN]   Sun Nov 27 2011, 00:26

Michael snorted as he heard who was coming his way. An assassin? Not a chance he would get near this mare. Snorting, he bellowed a warning to the stallion, warning him not to mess with the leader of the angels who had come down as unicorns to defend Freedoms Palace.
Back to top Go down
Hasufel

PostSubject: Re: The Brink of Insanity [OPEN]   Sun Nov 27 2011, 02:53

As soon as Drazhar heard the first words his ears sharpend to pick up as much information as he could form what he could tell this was a large stallion likely a few hand taller than him it was also a light but this was a different kind of light a celestial no dout,so the rumors were true. He spoke back the stallion "Have no fear I am not here for the blood of you or your mare.Why do you celestials always have such dark opinions about us you always think where here to kill someone."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: The Brink of Insanity [OPEN]   Sun Nov 27 2011, 16:25

"Is that not what assassins do?" Michael asked. "I am Michael, leader of the celestial unicorns who came ehre to help in the fight against those tainted by Satan himself."
The black eyed the other. "It is my nature to not trust those who have ever been attached to a way of life that involves killing others. And no, I'm not really a horse at all."
Back to top Go down
Hasufel

PostSubject: Re: The Brink of Insanity [OPEN]   Sun Nov 27 2011, 20:45

"Oh dont get me wong celestial I would like nothing more than to bring your head back to the gully but unfortunately I cannot kill a target of such high prestige without direct orders so your safe,and believe me I have no intrest in killing your mare who has clearly lost her mind."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: The Brink of Insanity [OPEN]   Sun Nov 27 2011, 21:40

"Leave Anthea out fo this. She is not mine, we were simply talking," Michael snorted. "I am the angel of battle, so do not test me." he was heavily built a shire horse other than the horn on his head.
"You could never defeat me."
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Brink of Insanity [OPEN]   Mon Nov 28 2011, 00:17

She giggled madly, cutting the arguing pair into silence and swayed her head from side to side, eyes darting around the once empty and steadly filling clearing.

"Anthea not crazy," she stated with a detirmed bob of her dappled locks as they slinked at her side "Anthea had problems, yes, but not crazy."

She beamed up at the two much taller stallions, not seeming to notice the way they glared at each other for the topics that had been speaking for.

"Anthea needs a home," she stated suddenly, harks flickering forth before she paced forth into the shallows of the rivers depths.

OOC: sorry for shortness and awfulness (and spelling!) on phone...

Back to top Go down
Hasufel

PostSubject: Re: The Brink of Insanity [OPEN]   Mon Nov 28 2011, 01:06

"Keep in mind celestial assassins dont fight there targets we strike unseen not even you could see us coming and believe me there are ways to kill an angel.But since i cant kill you and killing me would simpaly attract more unwanted attention i say we move on unless you really want to wast our time.

Now what is the problem with that mare she's beging to irritate me!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alamandy

PostSubject: Re: The Brink of Insanity [OPEN]   Mon Nov 28 2011, 01:37

Nocturne

I looked back to see that the black unicorn had gotten into a fight with what seemed to be an assassin. I looked around and sighed and turned around forgetting about the gallop i was about to go on. I watched the mare and her words drifted to me. I flicked my tail and once again whipped my face with it. I was really going to have to deal with that later. I walked over to where the mare was pacing "Greetings beautiful fae, i'm Nocturne, subject from humans cruelty" i said softly with a low bow .

I looked at her again, she had ignored me once maybe i could try one last time to talk to her. Then i spoke again "so how is it you have come to be here fair lady" i asked politely. I smiled sweetly then looked back at the other two stags, the black unicorn and the assassin "oh and Assassin why are you here if not to kill someone" i asked him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erosaf

PostSubject: Re: The Brink of Insanity [OPEN]   Mon Nov 28 2011, 03:39

"If she irritates you so, leave!" Michael growled before cantering back to where Anthea was. he chuckled as he came back."I apologize dear Anthea for that." He smiled though at her. So, Nocturne came back had he while Michael's back was turned? He chuckled. "Trying again Nocturne?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kanchana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Brink of Insanity [OPEN]   Mon Nov 28 2011, 23:53

The beautiful yet obviously confused fae tilted her small, scarred head to the side blinking slowly as if to process his words.

"IAnthea followed the wind, it speaks you know," she said as if it was completely normal to speak of the wind talking.

Turning her head slightly back to the winged stallion, she commented "your words are hash," before turning away.

Might she ever snap back to the smart, beautiful fae she once was? Or was she to be comdemed as a mindless, 3rd person creature for the rest of her life.

Soft footsteps danced over the fallen leaves, once glossy white mane fluttered over her shoulders and for the first time since she had returned, the keeper had left her lands. The ugly stump the only remainer of her horn showed clearly though the innocent tresses as the ivy orbs scanned the clearing.

A sigh of relief escaped her as they landed upon the mad, muttering mare but paused just within the trees to watch.

Back to top Go down
alamandy

PostSubject: Re: The Brink of Insanity [OPEN]   Tue Nov 29 2011, 00:17

I looked at him then sighed as he spoke to me "why not, she is a good mare besides there is no problems with trying again now is there" i said and looked at him i would not fight for this mare i saw no point, but she was nice and i would try once again then go off. I looked at the black again and said calmly and softly "but she is all yours if you do want a mare like her, at lest i know what it's like to have been a humans horse, you on the other hand are from the heaves, you know all and will one day go back"

I sighed then looked back at the mare as she spoke "Anthea indeed the wind does speak and i listen to it but only some can here it's voice and sadly that is something i am yet able to figure out" i looked at her, i looked at her okay so i guess in a way i was a little crazy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hasufel

PostSubject: Re: The Brink of Insanity [OPEN]   Tue Nov 29 2011, 23:47

Drazhar turned to the mare his red eyes meeting her "Odd you possess all the traits of a unicorn yet you possess no horn,anyway I was not sent here to kill anyone although that may change if that mare does not stop irritateing me I was simpaly sent here to investigate the rumours of there being a celestial here obvious they were true."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanchana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Brink of Insanity [OPEN]   Fri Dec 23 2011, 18:39

Anthea bobbed her head plesantly as if in understanding of his words.

The once beautiful, errorless fae snorted in supirse, her dapple green orbs blinking in shock as the stag spoke to her and once more felt the stab of pain towards her heart. She was loosing her abilty to hide herself, another to the ever growing list of her abilities disappearing. Soon, she would loose all her talent.

"I am the healer of Abhilasha, the unicorn keeper and healer of all these lands," she said softly, tossing her mane softly that the curled tangles drapped over her neck and her eyes darted over to the muttering fae "and I have a job to do, so please let us stop this mindless chatter."

"Anthea," she whispered softly, captureing the attention of the bobbing fae "I am Illusion, daughter of Ceelena...and i am here to help you clear your mind..."

"Anthea would like that," she admited "minds are babbled things, only getting more and more confused over the years..."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Brink of Insanity [OPEN]   

Back to top Go down

The Brink of Insanity [OPEN]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1